JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Raven & Michelle McCoole Vs Fugate Sisters Vs Trish Stratus & Lita Empty Raven & Michelle McCoole Vs Fugate Sisters Vs Trish Stratus & Lita

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:12 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/fugate-sisters-v-trish-lita-v-michelle-raven-t949.html#p22102640

Show: Ladies Night [2/7/2014] (Posted date)

(Note I wasn't able to post for this match thus Jay (Michelle) did 2.. since Raven was used in the 2nd one.. I'll be adding it here.)

FLAWLESS - - - PROLOGUE

So it seems things have changed for poor miss McCool. Not only is she teaming with Raven to face Trish and Lita... but it seems Brooke McGuire has added the Fugates into the mix as well. How will Michelle take this change? Well she's about to find out about it, so see for yourself...

:: Scene One ::

Change of Plans

Starring: Michelle McCool

Attire: Click

Supporting: Raven

Mentions: Read to see

[ The scene begins in the backstage halls of the Beard Eaves Coliseum in Auburn Alabama. The parking lot doors open as Michelle and Heyman come barging through the doors, Michelle looking more annoyed than usual, but it's about to get worse, as she reaches her locker room she sets her bag down and is about to start getting dressed when she hears a voice. ]

Raven

”You should answer your phone, you know?”

[ Michelle jumps, she knows the voice, but where is it? She looks around, then Raven comes out of the shadows by the lockers. ]

**Simply Flawless** Michelle McCool

”You know, hanging out and waiting for me in my locker room, like, you know how creepy that seems right?”

[ Raven shrugs. ]

Raven

”I had no choice, you weren't answering your phone, when I have important information.”

”What, did Trish or Lita say something bad about me? I'm sure they did, but I can totally care less, they are has beens and I will treat them as such.”

[ Raven shakes her head slightly. ]

Raven

”That's regardless, but not the important information I needed to inform you of. Brooke, she changed the match, she made it a triple threat by adding the Fugates.”

[ Michelle scoffs and shakes her head. ]

”She can't do that.”

Raven

”She can, actually, which is the crime of it.”

[ Michelle rolls her eyes. ]

”So now on top of the Has Beens, I have to prepare for the Never Was' too?”

Raven

”If The Fugates are the Never Was', then yes.”

[ Michelle unzips her bag, then looks back over to Raven. ]

”Well okay, thanks for the info, but can I change now?”

[ Raven looks to Heyman, and shrugs before walking out of the room. Michelle looks to Heyman, doesn't say a word before he nods and walks out the door shutting it. Michelle takes out her ring gear and begins to change, but the camera's fade out, sorry boys. ]

:: Scene Two ::

Still Better

Starring: Michelle McCool

Attire: Click

Supporting: Brooke McGuire

Mentions: Read to see

[ The scene picks back up a few minutes later, where Michelle, now dressed in her ring attire, walks through the halls, until finding the room she was looking for. She barges into the door, which the camera barely catches a glimpse of the “Brooke McGuire” logo. Michelle storms into the office and slaps Brooke's desk, making Brooke chuckle a little. ]

”What's the big idea, huh?!”

**Co-Ladies Night GM** Brooke McGuire

”I'm afraid, I don't know what you are talking about.”

”Don't play dumb, you know exactly what the problem is... I spent the entire week preparing for my match, and then you go and make it a triple threat, really?”

[ Brooke laughs a little and nods. ]

”I wasn't a fan of that match... after that crap she pulled last week in Stealth Elfs match... this seemed like more BS if you ask me... two of Grace's servants, facing off against a team who aren't even on the same page anymore... so I made it more even, more interesting, why, do you fear the Fugates?”

[ Michelle scoffs. ]

”How dare you even insinuate such nonsense... why would I fear those wanna-be's? How many times have I beaten Midnight? Like really? I've beaten Sunshine as well... trust me, I'm not afraid of those total jokes.. it's the principle, the professionalism... you can't change the match at the last minute.”

”Actually it's part of my job, that I can change a match, whenever I please... you know, I could call up Christy and make it a four way if she's close enough...”

[ Michelle scoffs and tosses up her hands. ]

”Whatev.”

[ Michelle storms out of the room, as Brooke just chuckles and shakes her head. The camera catches back up with Michelle who storms down the hall, stopping at the interview set, where Kelly is being pestered by Jaylina Jobber to interview her. Michelle walks straight up and snatches the mic from Kelly's hand. ]

”She's not interviewing you, so get lost.”

[ Jaylina goes to open her mouth, but Michelle quickly cuts her off. ]

”I said scram you Fugly Freak.”

[ Jaylina pouts and walks off as Kelly shrugs and walks off as well. Michelle rolls her eyes and looks to the camera. ]

”I'm going to make this real simple... first off Trash Stratus and Lita... yea I got nothing for Lita's name, sue me...” [Sighs and waves a hand.] ”but whatev, I am not going to go into details about them has beens. I done said all I need to say about them...well other than the fact that Lita held two Shining Star Titles... that level anyway, which was called the Diva's Title at the time, and her deluded little mind has her thinking she's been a top champion here, when she hasn't... whatev, but now I found out, I am also facing The Fugates.”

[ Michelle sighs about this, but the mention of their name causes a roar of cheers from the background, Michelle scoffs about it, not even realizing the feed was live, but also that they cheered of course. ]

”Oh do you love those losers? How can you wanna-be's love such pathetic jokes? It's sad, like, it really is... what have they done? Please enlighten me.”

[ Michelle pauses as she waits for the fans to respond, even though, she's looking at a camera.... so this is all clearly rhetorical. She finally shrugs and goes on. ]

”See, you had nothing to say. Annie held the TeleVixen Title, yep, big deal... other than the fact, she lost it to me... and I held it literally twice as long as she did.” [Chuckles a little shaking her head.] ”But hey, at least she held it right? That's more than anyone can say about this Jessica loser... She's so pathetic, it's not even fair to trash talk her anymore.”

[ The fans boo out in the background as Michelle shrugs. ]

”It's true though, like... I continue to pick on her like I did the last time we faced, it's all the same... the problem with Sunshine, is that she doesn't care... she doesn't want to be better than everyone, she's delusional that she can be happy, even as a loser... as long as her sister and her boyfriend succeed, then she can live vicariously through them, good for you, loser.”

[ The fans boo again, Michelle just rolls her eyes. ]

”Whatev, all you wanna-be's are just as delusional... you are helping create this illusion, by supporting her, cheering her on, letting her think mediocrity is okay, when it's not. Giving it your all, and falling short... it's something to be angry about, not to buck up and be all cheery.” [Mimmicks Sunshine.] ”Hebe I almost had it, I was SOOO close... but it's okay, cause I had fun, I'll get it next time.”

[ Michelle shakes her head. ]

”No, next time, you'll still be a loser, and so you will lose again. Just as you will do tonight... trust me.” [Chuckles before rolling her eyes.] ”Little Annie, she finally beat me, when I let her beat me... the funny thing about that, when she had the audacity to say I never pinned her, referring to the triple threat where I pinned Torrie to take Annie's TeleVixen Title.” [Shrugs slightly.] ”But what about War Games, huh? You had your rematch, one on one... and you still couldn't match up to my flawlessness... funny how you can write that off, but hey, that's what losers do. So pathetic, both of you... MANnie Fugate... Jezebel Fugate... you're both total losers pure and simple... Next to Michelle McCool, you're just a couple more wanna-be's.”

[ She sighs as the fans boo again. ]

”Brooke had no right at all to do this to me, but what's done is done, right? Whatev... I'll make the most of it... I'll prove to Grace, that I can be trusted, as I will co-exist with Raven... I'll show the Has-Beens that their time is over... I'll show the Never Will Be's, exactly that... and all together, the match, and the night... it'll be Simply...”

[ She grins, as the fans boo, knowing what's coming. ]

”FLAWLESS.”

[ She waves her hand telling the feed to cut and it does, thus ending the scene. ]

:: End RolePlay ::

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Raven & Michelle McCoole Vs Fugate Sisters Vs Trish Stratus & Lita Empty Re: Raven & Michelle McCoole Vs Fugate Sisters Vs Trish Stratus & Lita

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:13 pm
Results Link: (ED) https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t489-elven-decoy (2nd)

Next RP in Full Timeline: Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t317-addressing-grace-moretti
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum