JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Audrey Marie Empty Stealth Elf Vs Audrey Marie

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:55 am
Stealth Elf Vs Audrey Marie SEAudrey

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/7-30-14-stealth-elf-vs-audrey-marie-t1223.html

Show: Ladies Night [7/30/2014]

We begin backstage of the Allstate arena in Rosemont Illinois.  Stealth Elf was wearing her usual brown forest ninja outfit as she was currently sitting down at a table with two plates of food in front of her.  Yet Stealth Elf wasn't touching either one as a worried expression crossed her face.  Her mind was racing with different scenarios of just what could be going on back in her and Mizore's shared Locker room.   Stealth Elf had tried to back up Mizore when Android 18 entered saying she wanted to talk with Mizore.  But it didn't really work, so now Stealth Elf was sitting there, hoping her friend was going to be ok.

-Helen Martin-
"That's a lot of food for just one girl."

Stealth Elf looked up to see Helen Martin coming her way.  Stealth Elf only glared at her as she got closer and made to have a seat.

-Stealth Elf-
"You're not welcome here."

Helen didn't seem to care as she had a seat anyways.

-Helen Martin-
"Why so angry?  I'm only here to see if you want another interview."

-Stealth Elf-
"So you'll change what I actually said again?"

-Helen Martin-
"Did I really change it, Stealth Elf?  Or is your memories not what you think they are."

Stealth Elf's jumped out of her seat in anger as she pointed away from the table.

-Stealth Elf-
"I SAID leave! Or is something WRONG with your memory?"

Helen looked at Stealth Elf, almost a slight sorrow could be seen on her face that was till she just chuckled lightly.

-Helen Martin-
"Seems I was right about the memory thing.  You said, "You're not welcome here." Not "Leave.""

Stealth Elf only glared at Helen.  Oh how she wanted to go across the table and hit her.  But she had to refrain from doing so.  Of course, she was doing all she could just to hold back.  Helen seemed to notice this as she glanced around then looked to Stealth Elf.

-Helen Martin-
"What's wrong?  Afraid to blow your new cover?  Come on Stealth Elf we all know that you're just upset that you lost to Mizore in the Queen of the Ring Tournament and you're waiting for your next opportunity to strike at her.  Or was you letting Mizore take the fall during your Diva Tag Team Championship part of your plan?"

Stealth Elf lowered her arm as she clinched her fist tightly.  Helen was so aggravating.

-Helen Martin-
"I seen you're match predictions.  You seem awfully keen in making sure the BFF members lose tonight.  Perhaps you're going to pay them a little visit before your match tonight?"

Stealth Elf's glare intensified at Helen as she replied again, though trying her best to keep her anger in.

-Stealth Elf-
"I won't stoop that low Helen.  I would NEVER do that."

-Helen Martin-
"Mizore and Raven both beg to differ."

That almost got Stealth Elf as she slammed her fist on the table.

-Stealth Elf-
"Listen here you b....."

Stealth Elf caught herself as she noticed Helen smile.  Stealth Elf held her head in frustration.  Helen of course got up from the table.

-Helen Martin-
"You see Stealth Elf?  You do have it in you."

Helen smiled before she left leaving Stealth Elf standing there holding her head and shaking.  Slowly Stealth Elf sunk down into her chair as her elbows went on the table as she continued to hold her head.  Silent tears beginning to form.

In another part of the building, a camera came on to a dimly lit room.  Sitting on the floor, in the middle was the green skinned Diva, Stealth Elf.  Her legs were crossed as she looked down at the floor.

-Stealth Elf-
"What's going on here?"

Slowly Stealth Elf lifted her head as she looked at the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"I've come to understand that not everyone in this company will like me.  I know that.  But why is someone out there trying to turn me into something that I'm not?"

Stealth Elf let that question hang in the air as she lifted one knee and placed her elbow on it.

-Stealth Elf-
"I can get Grace's problem with me.  She wants this show to be full of people who fit her envision of Ladies' Night.  With my appearance, I know that I don't fit her vision but that's fine with me.  I can handle it now as each and every show I wrestle my best and It doesn't bother me anymore what Grace thinks."

Stealth Elf shifted slightly as she moved her other arm around her lifted knee as she wrapped her arms around it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then you have the BFFs, who recently me and Mizore lost the Diva's Tag Team Titles too.  Yes, that very fact bothers me but I do know that at Summer Break Down, the Frost Elfs will start to shift the balance back in our favor when we win back our titles."

Stealth Elf gave a nod as she realized she was probably getting off her point.

-Stealth Elf-
"Besides that, they're problem with me I can also comprehend.  Sure they do share points with Grace, they don't like my appearance and thus they think I'm bringing down the Diva's division.  According to their invisionment anyways.  But besides that, I was also one of the ones in their way from getting tag team gold.  So that's understandable.  Sure I think their tactics are wrong, but I still see why they do it."

Stealth Elf nodded as she brought her kneed back down into the cross-legged position.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then you have whoever this is, framing me, trying to make others see me for what I truly am not and all this for what?  To hurt my feelings?  So no one will trust me?  I just don't know...  But what I believe, is for now, I just have to put it behind me.  I have to move on.  Sure I don't know where the next attack will be... or if there even is another one, but I can't let it get to me... like it did at American Revolution."

Stealth Elf gave a sigh. Finally she stood up, the camera following her movements.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that's enough of that.  For now I focus my attention on one Audrey Marie."

Stealth Elf gave a nod before continuing on.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'll be honest, there's a few things about Audrey that remind me of... well me.  Yeah I know she looks "normal" but there are some things I noticed.  Like how both of us started as a fan of Wrestling, We both got to finally meet the Diva we idolized most and we both have challenges to get through. As you have are trying to set yourself apart from your old team, the Queens of Wrestling and make a name for you and your new team.  I'm trying to make a name for myself as I struggle to show there's more to me than just my looks."

Stealth Elf began walking to the right as she continued to speak.

-Stealth Elf-
"The only problem is that you're taking the wrong road to make a name for yourself.  Yeah I know it's your team who has the Tag Team Gold and we've yet to beat the pairing of Summer Rae and Sasha Banks, but that's only a matter of time.  Besides, that's the thing isn't it?  When you have such a dominating group, as you want the BFFs to be, is not the one who managed to defeat that group become more remembered?"

Stealth Elf stopped walking as she almost waited for a response.  Though in her mind she was more hoping that statement went well and wasn't too confusing.

-Stealth Elf-
"I have to wonder though.  Why are you returning to in ring action anyways?  I mean the last time I remember you wrestling was against Smolderdash.  So why are you returning now?  Or why'd you take so long of a break?"

Stealth Elf let these words hang as she continued walking.

-Stealth Elf-
"Are you may be confident now to come back, now that you're teammates are now holding Gold?  Is this just the right time?  Or you trying to put that final nail in the coffin turning me into a faded memory?"

Stealth Elf shrugged as she didn't expect the camera to answer her.  But they were just some things she wondered about as she continued to walk through the dimly lit room.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that's just my curiosity.  In truth I guess it doesn't matter why you've returned to the ring.  I need to defeat you tonight.  I need to get out of this Wrestling slump I seem to be in.  Granted it wasn't me who lost to Mizore but the loss in my records is still having a toll on me.  I lost my Televixen Championship then, and lost the Diva's Tag Team Championship the very next show.  That's two championships I lost in back to back shows, and it's really got ahold of my mind set, which is making it that much difficult for tonight."

Stealth Elf stopped again but didn't face the camera entirely this time as she was about to continue walking.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah I know admitting things like this to my opponent isn't the best idea.  But what else am I to say?   "I'm going to go out there and dominate the match?""

Stealth Elf paused again as she look off to the right.  Maybe she should just say that, sure as much Helen Martin worked her up earlier.  But she shook the thought from her head, she couldn't let her emotions to cause her to do something wrong.  Like she almost did then.  So she looked back at the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well I'm learning anyways.  I'm not the best at making these things and I've been getting tips.  But I still need to make these my own and not be a carbon copy of someone else."

Stealth Elf continued to walk on.

-Stealth Elf-
"None the less, rather I do good in these or not, I know I'll have a fight on my hands.  Yeah I know what I said, but Audrey is one of the BFFs and they are enjoy their little tricks.  I won't resort to the same tactics, but what I can do is present a force so strong that no matter how many times the ref gets looks away from a pin or sneak attack, I will continue on and endure it all, till the 3rd hit strikes the matt.  For this isn't just between me and you Audrey, as you well know.  This is still a continuation of what happened at American Revolution.  You want to further boost you and your team's fame by defeating me.  I want to defeat you in order to show, whatever's going on with Helen and the mysterious attacks or not, I still have fight in me and I will NOT give up."

Stealth Elf smiled as she finally stopped.  It was hard to see where she was but she looked to the camera straight on.

-Stealth Elf-
"Tonight Audrey will step into the ring with me, but what I've learned from time to time is to not let my opponents make me play their game, but to make them play mine.  So Audrey when you step into that ring with me you won't be you your territory..."

Suddenly, the lights brightened as it now looked like Stealth Elf was in the middle of a forest.

-Stealth Elf-
"You're in mine.  So don't blink..."

Suddenly in what was the blink of an eye, Stealth Elf was now close up to the camera as her entire face filled the screen.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or you'll miss it."

A smile could be seen in Stealth Elf's eyes as slowly she began to fade out of the shot as we now only see the forest.  The scene freezes on that image.

Stealth Elf Vs Audrey Marie LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Audrey Marie Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Audrey Marie

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:56 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum