Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs Josie Wales & Vespertine

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:57 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/frost-elfs-vs-josie-wales-vespertine-t1254.html#p22118654

Show: Ladies Night [8/6/2014]

(Mizore RP)

The scene opens up on a shot of the Televixen championship. The crowd cheers, knowing who it most likely is based on who the champion is. The camera doesn’t disappoint as it pulls back to reveal Mizore. She is wearing her green camo Frost Elfs attire. She is joined by Trixy who is wearing a light green dress that almost matches along with Stealth Elfs outfit. Trixy waits a few moments before getting the nod and beginning.

{Trixy}

Hello eWe Nation. Trixy here and I am joined by the Televixen champion Mizore. Last week Mizore you retained your Televixen championship against Vespertine in controversial fashion.

Mizore shakes her head, looking at rixy with innocent eyes.

{Mizore Payne}

I had nothing to do with that.

{Trixy}

Well you have to admit that it seems a little suspicious that a few days after Eighteen wants a secret meeting with you, all of a sudden she gets involved in your match.. It would help a lot if we knew what she wanted to talk about.

{Mizore Payne}

I can’t. It is a private matter. Did you ever think that she did this because of Vespertine trash talking her during the match? Eighteen is not someone that you want to push her buttons.

{Trixy}

You are aware you might have lost that match if not for Eighteen jumping in.

Mizore only seems to ponder this for a moment. Maybe because she had already thought about it after watching the tapes to see what had happened. She just woke up to find that she had been declared the winner. She thought that Stealth elf was joking with her until she saw the video and the fact that Eighteen had helped her. And after her list of demands in the locker room a few days before, it just didn’t make sense to her at all. She shrugs, looking over to Trixy.

{Mizore Payne}

Maybe but that is not important. At the end of the night what is important is that my hand got raised at the end of the night and the championship was handed back to me. And Eighteen went back to St. Cloud for now so we don't have to worry about seeing her again for the time being.

{Trixy}

Until whatever she wanted to talk to you about comes to head.

{Mizore Payne}

Something like that.

She really isn;t looking forward to one of Eighteen’s demands. It is very different and it just smells like she is up to something. But that won’t be until sometime next month. She knows she needs to stay focused on the task at hand.

{Trixy}

Well this week you are double booked as you not only team with Stealth Elf to take on Josie Wales and Vespertine, you also have to defend your title against the Voice of Rebellion Anya Makarov. the life of the Televixen champion never gets easier does it?

{Mizore Payne}

You got that right. At least I finally get to fight someone that I have respect for and doesn’t hate my guts. It will be great to put on a show for the fans for a change. But that isn’t important right now. I’d much rather talk about the tag team match.

{Trixy}

This will be the first time that you and Stealth lf have teamed up since you lost the titles at American Revolution. And a lot of rumors are still spinning that Stealth Elf might not have your back. That you can not trust her. how do you really feel about all of this?

{Mizore Payne}

Stealth Elf told me that it wasn’t her. And I see nothing but sincerity when I look her in the eyes. Until I see something otherwise, I trust my tag team partner. Not only that but we have to get back on track if we want to get back the titles at Summer Breakdown. This is the start of something big Trixy. You will soon be looking at the first ever two time Divas Tag team champions. This is a warm up match for us.

{Trixy}

I’m not sure I’d consider your opponents as a simple warm up match. On one hand you have the former Divas champion in the Outlaw Josie Wales. You don’t win the Divas championship without having at least some kind of skill.

{Mizore Payne}

No you win it by cashing in a briefcase on a weakened opponent. Do you really think she’d have tried to cash in her briefcase if not for the Shield’s nasty beatdown of Syd? Of course not. She’d never had the guts to face Syd one on one. And yes, she did win the briefcase. But does that set her up as a great Divas champion? No. If she was great, she wouldn’t have lost to Abby on her very first defense.

{Trixy}

Abby is arguably one of the greatest Divas in eWe history. I don’t think it is very fair that you look at Josie’s Diva’s championship reign based on the last opponent she faced.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m not taking anything away from Abby. Abby is a great champion. What I’m saying is that Josie couldn’t find a way to beat her. Even Annie Fugate found a way to defeat Abby when it mattered. So why couldn’t Josie? I bet you she believes that she is going to easily defeat me so she won’t have to deal with Abby.

{Trixy}

That could be the case. that way she wins back the title and doesn’t have to beat Abby.

{Mizore Payne}

She won’t get one over on me that easily Trixy. Maybe I’ll beat her to in the title. I’ll beat Abby too. I’m hungry for the title shot. And Josie would be waiting in line for her title shot if not for her being best buddies with Grace. It should have just been me and Abby one on one. I’d love the chance to beat her that way. but if beating Josie gets me to the championship, then I’ll do whatever it takes.

{Trixy}

Including laying out Abby after she saved you from Josie’s beating last week?

Mizore turns to Trixy quickly, looking mad and almost hurt at Trixy’s accusation.

{Mizore Payne}

That was an accident! I thought it was still Josie bating on me. I had no idea that Abby had come out there.

{Trixy}

Pretty convenient on the service. I believe you but I’m sure that Josie will enjoy twisting that around to cause dissension between you and Abby.

{Mizore Payne}

Not like that matters. When the triple threat starts, it will be every woman for themselves.

{Trixy}

Not to mention Josie’s partner Vespertine. With the big win over her last week, she will be looking for revenge for her loss.

{Mizore Payne}

I thought it was funny how she just brushed aside everything I’ve done in the eWe. and the reason for that was because she accomplished nothing the first time she was here. while she was of doing whatever it was she was doing, I was rocketing up the rankings. I’m a three time Televixen champion. I’m the first ever Shining star champion and a former Divas Tag Team champion. And I did that all in just about a year. I’m only eighteen Trixy. I have years and years left in me. How old is Vespertine. Judging by the wrinkles and crows feet, i’d say late thirties. Her best times are behind her. Too bad she never amounted to anything.

{Trixy}

Rumor has it that she is already pushing for another TV title shot. You might be seeing her again soon.

{Mizore Payne}

I welcome her challenge anytime. I am a fighting champion Trixy. Not just because you have to defend it every week but because I want to defend it every week. I have big shoes to feel with the last name I took on. I also find it funny how she blames Stealth Elf for us losing the titles. Guess she needs to learn to watch the matches. I lost the match. I was pinned in the middle of the ring.

{Trixy}

Well you had already fought a hard fought match against Michelle McCool. Stealth Elf could have picked up a bit more of the slack in that tag match.

{Mizore Payne}

That was my fault. I tried to dictate the pace of my match. I take responsibility for that loss. I'm tired of people knocking Stealth Elf for it. They are always just trying to find a reason to put her down. She was a great Televixen champion and she will be again. Just like she will be a great partner when we once again win the tag titles. But me and Stealth Elf are a solid team. You can't say the same for our opponents.

{Trixy}

What do you mean?

{Mizore Payne}

They both have something to gain by being the one to pin me. Vespertine pins me, she is almost guaranteed another Televixen title shot. Josie pins me, she gives herself huge momentum going into Summer Breakdown. If either of them pin Stealth Elf, it is just a simple win. If the other pins me, it is just a simple win for their partner. How long do these two get along after that?

{Trixy}

We are about out of time. Any last words for your opponents?

{Mizore Payne}

You two are standing in the way. Standing in the way of me and Stealth Elf getting back our titles and in my way to becoming Divas champion. At the end of Ladies Night, it won't be Death by Diva or Josie's evolutionary mumbo jumbo. It will be just two more victims, trapped under the ice.

Mizore shakes Trixy's hands and heads down the hall until she finds her locker room. She opens the door to find Stealth elf in what seems to be a frozen state, looking toward the back of the room.

{Mizore Payne}

There you are girl. What are you staring at?

Mizore turns as the camera does to see Android Eighteen sitting on the couch. You'd think she'd be use to that by now.

{Mizore Payne}

What are you doing in here?

{Android #18}

I had a bit of news that I thought I should deliever to the two of you personally. Until farther notice...

Eighteen walks over to the partners and puts an arm over each of their shoulders.

{Android #18}

I'm your new manager. Let's get to work ladies.

Admin

Re: Frost Elfs Vs Josie Wales & Vespertine

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:58 am
(SE RP)

[dohtml]

-Mizore-
"Oh? And what makes you think you have the authority to out of the blue become our manager?"

Mizore asked the question as things continue in the Intrust Bank Arena of Wichita Kansas.    Android #18 had appeared in the Frost Elfs shared locker room and had just announced that she was now their manager.  Of course, she had put her arms around the two young diva's shoulders as she said this.  Though Mizore didn't waist a second as she removed her mother's arm from her shoulders, right after she asked her question.  Stealth Elf, however, wasn't feeling as bold as a cold shiver ran down her spine with 18's touch.  18 seems to notice this as she grinned slightly before removing her arm and taking a few steps forward away from the duo before answering Mizore's question.

-Android #18-
"Grace Moretti was the one to appoint me manager of your team."

-Mizore-
"And what right does she have to appoint managers to our team?  It's our own choice, not hers."

-Android #18-
"What you get for not reading the fine print of your Tag team contract."

Stealth Elf looked to Mizore as if to ask her if 18 was telling the truth.  Mizore honestly didn't seem to know as she gave a shrug.  The two looked back to 18 as she turned around to face them.

-Android #18-
"Being your new manager there's a few changes I will be making to the team.  Starting with your so called wrestling attires."

-Mizore-
"And what's wrong with our wrestling attires?"

18 slightly rose an eyebrow as she crossed her arms and looked her up and down.

-Android #18-
"You look like a school girl whore.  You're jacket is too large for you as it reveals your shoulders which doesn't help with your ability in the ring.  Take your Snowbound, your jacket sleeves give a bit more maneuverability for your opponents, which is why Vespertine so easily escaped."

Android 18 then indicated Mizore's skirt as she continued on.

-Android #18-
"And you're wearing a skirt, with nothing underneath but your panties, which with your move set it gives the aundice a clear view of your undercarriage. Probably even who that secret admirer you had in February was.  He just got a good look down there and decided to send you some gifts as thanks."

-Stealth Elf-
"It was not!"

Stealth Elf immediately regretted her outburst as Android 18 turned her stare at Stealth Elf.  It sent another cold shiver down Stealth Elf's spine.

-Android #18-
"And how would you know?"

Stealth Elf seemed to have lost her voice as she really wished she hadn't said anything.  She was just trying to defend Mizore.  18 however seemed to find it amusing as she chuckled slightly then looked back to Mizore.

-Android #18-
"We'll discuss more on it later.  Since more than likely you don't even have anything that's real wrestling material with you today.  As for you..."

18 had now turned her attention back to Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf froze slightly, she just couldn't help it.

-Android #18-
"You should wear that black attire you have, it covers up more of that hideous skin."

The insult slid into Stealth Elf's ears.  Truth was she was scared of Android 18, but she couldn't just continue like that.  She had to take a stand somewhere... else she'd just continue to be afraid of her.  As she thought this, Mizore was about to say something, but Stealth Elf spoke up.

-Stealth Elf-
"...No."

Android 18 looked at Stealth Elf with some amusement in her eyes.  She didn't see the green skinned Diva as any kind of threat.

-Android #18-
"No?  You certainly seem to be growing some backbone as of recently.  With what you did to Mizore and Raven last month."

-Stealth Elf-
"I didn't..."

-Android #18-
"Sure fooled me.  But about your attire, I wasn't asking."

Stealth Elf had that look on her face, she had a bit of a courageous spark right now and she didn't care what 18 said, she wasn't going to go out in that black attire.  Android 18 seemed to notice this on Stealth Elf's face.

-Android #18-
"Very well then."

Android 18 walked over to the where Stealth Elf had placed her bags.  Truth be told Stealth Elf had just arrived only recently when she found Android 18 in the Frost Elfs Locker room.  Meaning that she was still in her street clothes, which at the time consisted of a pair of jeans, and a T-shirt with an attached hood on it for it was too hot for her usual hoddie.  So 18 went over and pulled out Stealth Elf's brown forest ninja attire.  It was the only one she had, for she hadn't been able to get a spare... and she had plenty of time to get it washed due to having 1 match a week.  So Stealth Elf looked at Android 18 wondering what she was going to do with it.

-Android #18-
"Say good bye."

18 smirked as suddenly she used that trick she has with her hands as fire erupted from it causing the outfit to catch fire.  Stealth Elf's eyes went wide as her heart sank.

-Mizore-
"NO!"

Mizore tried to stop her mother as Stealth Elf's body refused to work for her, only to cause her knees to buckle as she fell to her knees, Tears welling up.  18 Just laughed as she tossed the completely ruined outfit aside before Mizore got to her.  Mizore, of course, tempted to save the outfit by putting out the fire.  But the damage had been done.  18 then walked over to where Stealth Elf had collapsed.

-Android #18-
"Don't ever question me again."

She then walked out of the room with a slight smirk on her face.  Mizore watched her mother go then back to Stealth Elf with concern.

-Mizore-
"... Are you ok?"

Stealth Elf didn't respond as she just stayed there in that position, tears running down her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"...that... that was a gift from Kristy...."

Mizore walked over to her and put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

-Mizore-
"I know.  We'll get her back for it. I promise."

Stealth Elf wasn't even sure of what to say as she happened to glance towards her now open bag, the black ninja outfit could be seen.

-Stealth Elf-
"...I... I'd better get changed."

The sorrow was eating away at Stealth Elf at the moment, and Mizore could tell that, even if her words seemed fine.  But Stealth Elf got up, grabbed her black attire, and headed into the bathroom to change.  Mizore frowned with concern as the scene ended.

The camera turns on as it begins filming in a dark room.  In fact it was pitch black.  It looked around for a moment, before it caught sight of two small glows, in the shape of eyes.  As the camera focused on these glowing eyes, the eyes began to get closer, and closer.  Finally they were right in front of the camera before suddenly, a body began to materialize around the glowing eyes.  As it faded in, you could now make out who the eyes belonged too as the person stood out in front of the black room.  It was Stealth Elf, wearing the Black ninja outfit.  Granted it wasn't as much different from her usual attire.  Just the color was black instead of Brown and gold.  Her top was different as to look more ninja like than her usual brown one that had no sleeves and showed her midriff.  Last was the mask as instead of only covering her mouth and chin area, it covered everything but her braided blue hair that stuck out, and the gap where her eyes and ears were shown.   As the camera took all this in, Stealth Elf began to speak.

-Stealth Elf-
"If you don't mind, can you tell me what kind of match this is supposed to be again?"

There seemed to be an underlining tone in her voice as she was using her sorrow and aggravation with what happened earlier that day to help fuel her more.  Of course, Stealth Elf paused as she slightly crossed her arms as she waited.

-Stealth Elf-
"A tag team match right?  One where two teams of two battle it out to win.   Then why, I ask you, am I continued to be pushed aside in this Match Up?!"

Stealth Elf's voice raised an octave as she continued.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah, I know, Vespertine's got a problem with Mizore because she wants the Televixen Championship.  Not just that but she really just thinks she's better than her and she seems to forget who Mizore Really is.  But I don't need to go over all the championships Mizore has won, or how Mizore, extremely young, is only one championship away from being the second and youngest Diva's Grand Slammer, for my partner already went over that."

The thought that she technically just mentioned it went through Stealth Elf's mind, but she really didn't care at the moment.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yet despite that, Vespertine just puts me on the side line like this is supposed to be some kind of handicap match between the two of them and Mizore.  I'm not just someone who will be 'in your way' that you can just push aside so you can get to Mizore, No, this is a tag team contest where I will be flowing with my partner to knock both of you down.  So STOP thinking you can just treat this match that way.  WE will not let you."

Stealth Elf nodded before calming down, but only slightly.

-Stealth Elf-
"Why do you even keep on bringing up what happened in the past?  I said I didn't do it, no it's not because I'm some kind of 'walking amnesia' and I just can't remember what I did.  The only way I'm connected to that term is because I do have amnesia for I only remember the past 2 years.  But that's something else entirely, and you already knew that for I've told everyone multiple times already."

Stealth Elf paused only for a moment as she uncrossed her arms. As she did she happened to glance at what she was wearing.  She gave a slight sigh.

-Stealth Elf-
"Don't even think about bringing this outfit up.  Yeah sure, I own it, did I use it to attack Mizore?  Or even that time during her and 18's match where I suddenly walked off, and didn't even help my partner?"

Stealth Elf's hand was clinched as she thought of Android 18.  How mixed emotions ran through her now when she thought of her.  Partly was sorrow and fear, while the other was aggravation that she didn't do something more than sit there and watch 18 do what she did.  Finally she got ahold of herself to continue on.

-Stealth Elf-
"No! I got it for a different reason, and honestly the only reason why I've been bringing it since that incident, in case it WAS my exact outfit that was used to attack Mizore... I've been hoping keeping it with me would perhaps keep it from being used.  So far, nothing has happened, but... I dunno..."

Stealth Elf had gotten slightly off track as she faded off at the end there.  Her mind began to wonder if it was a good idea for her to be bringing it... not like she had a choice now... and it also wondered what the next attack would be... or if it was over already.  Stealth Elf shook her head before looking back to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Regardless.  You seem to try and bring that up, when it wasn't me.  You even remind me of Helen how you've been saying I need to get out of Mizore's shadow... are you two part of the same conspiracy?  I don't even know... but truth is, I don't feel like I'm in Mizore's shadow, but more, like Mizore's radiating a light, and it's shining on me.  She's helped me a lot since we've become friends, and truth be told, whenever she accomplish something, I can't help but smile.  It makes me happy that she's a great wrestler, and multi-champion.  Honestly, I also just find it in awe that she even is looked my way all those years ago.  I'm so glad that she's my friend."

You could see the smile in Stealth Elf's eyes and a joyous tear run down her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"And that's what it amounts to Vespertine.  I am happy when she wins and gets all kinds of titles and achievements here, just like she is when I accomplish things, like when I won the Televixen championship.  That's just what friends do, Vespertine.  Though I wonder if you can say you know that feeling.  I mean do you even have any friends?  I know you're friends with those panthers you got... but what about people?"

Stealth Elf let the question hang in the air for a bit.  But she thought it was now a good time to talk about her other opponent.

-Stealth Elf-
"Of course, you're partner knows what I'm talking about.  Well she did anyways.  But she decided it wasn't good enough for her. She listened to the lies of Grace Moretti and changed."

Stealth Elf nodded, liking her transition.

-Stealth Elf-
"I have to ask though what lies is Grace feeding you this week?  The same old ones?  Like how you have to look a certain way to have respect?  Or how dirty tactics are the only way to get what you want?  Or yet some more derogatory remarks about me.  Then again, if you do what Vespertine does, you'll probably push me aside mentally as you set your focus on Mizore.  Yeah I know you two have a match at Summer Breakdown with Abby Addiction for the Diva's championship, a match I am all to certain that Mizore will win.  And yes I know that this match up was brought about by what happened last week with Mizore coronation ceremony and I just seem to be added to the mix so Mizore has a partner.  But you'll be forgetting, that whatever happens, I will continue to have Mizore's back.  And if you miss with her, you best be sure you're messing with me too."

Stealth Elf paused as she took a step forward. Truth be told she was thinking of something else to say but she just shrugged.

-Stealth Elf-
"Besides that, what more can I really say that I haven't already?  I mean you try and try and I've shown I can beat you.  Me and Mizore have shown we CAN beat you and your group.  We don't even need any assistance, like Android 18, which is another thing Vespertine seemed to enjoy throwing around, though where exact was Android 18 when Mizore won the Televixen Championship in her debut match?  Where was 18 when Mizore became the first Shining Star Champion?  Or even recently or more relevant, where was Android 18 when the Frost Elfs became the YOUNGEST EVER and second Diva's Tag team Champions!?"

Stealth Elf had gotten worked up over that last part but calmed slightly.

-Stealth Elf-
"Nowhere around, Vespertine. So you can STOP using that as an excuse for YOUR mistake.  And to both of you.  Wales, Ves, like it or not, I'm in this match.  So don't blink...."

Suddenly, Stealth Elf vanished, all but those glowing eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or you'll both miss it."

The camera watched as the eyes continued to float there before it faded to black.

[/dohtml]
Admin

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:58 am
Results Link: TBA
Sponsored content