JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Raven Empty Stealth Elf Vs Raven

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm
Stealth Elf Vs Raven WarGames-SERaven

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/stealth-elf-vs-raven-t673.html#p22082380

Show: War Games 2013 [11/24/2013]

Inside the Ladies' Night arena.  Stealth Elf had just been looked over by the doctors.  After all she had just been brutally attacked by the returning Diva.  Raven.  The medical staff had said there were bruises and a bump on her head.  She currently had an ice pack pressed against it.  EWE Vice Chairman, Kristy Jensen, was in the room too.  She wasn't in a good mood as she had her arms crossed and she was pacing.  Stealth Elf looked to Kristy. Watching her pace.

"I can't believe that Grace," Kristy said aggravated, "Why would she do such a thing?"

"Grace?" Stealth Elf asked, "It was Raven who attack me."

Kristy looked at Stealth Elf, "Yeah but under the unction of Ms. Moretti," she replied then went back to pacing.

"Oh," Stealth Elf said.  She adjusted the ice pack on her head.  It was getting cold on her hand.

There was a knock at the door as EWE interviewer Trixy came in the room followed by a cameraman.  "Hey Kristy, Stealth Elf," Trixy said, "Just seeing if you had a reply to what happened tonight."

Stealth Elf looked to Kristy.  Wrestling in front of a crowd and cameras was one thing.  Talking was another.  Kristy nodded.

"I got this," Kristy said though you could almost tell she wanted to say something anyways.  So she turned to the camera, "I don't appreciate Grace Moretti sending in the likes of Raven to attack a Diva that I personally recruited," Kristy said aggravated, "So just remember how you got your job Grace.  It was after my husband fire the Queen biased Stephanie McMohan.  So don't think that you're clear to just do what ever you want.  I'll only put up with it for so long."

"Any comments about the match at War Games?" Trixy asked more to Kristy since Stealth Elf was just sitting there silently holding her ice pack to her head.

"If she didn't set up that match," Kristy said, "I would of myself.  Raven needs to learn a lesson.  Yes I know it was Grace who initialized the attack, but Raven was the idiot who listened to her. And I'm sure that once Stealth Elf faces her in a real match.  She'll make her think twice about siding with Grace Moretti."

Trixy nodded, "Alright," Trixy said as she then headed off with the cameraman.  Stealth Elf watched them leave.  Once they left she looked back to Kristy, "So will we be leaving soon?"

Kristy nodded, "Yeah," she said.

Stealth Elf nodded as she got up, "Well I'll go get ready to leave."

Kristy nodded again. So Stealth Elf left.

Entry #11

Tonight was not the best night.  Well, it started out great.  After all, it was announced that I was going to have a match at War Games.  I mean, I couldn't believe it.  I was going to have my first Pay-per-view match.  I've only been here a few weeks and I'm getting a pay-per-view match?  It was excited.  Even the fact that I wasn't told my opponent wasn't a problem.

Stealth Elf paused writing for a moment as she sat there in the Jensen's private Jet as a pain shot into her head.  She took her ice pack and held it up to her head.  She waited a moment for the pain to subside enough so she could continue writing.

... ugh my head still hurts.  Doctors said that I'll be good by Sunday but still.  I'll finish this entry though.

Now as I was saying, things were going well for me tonight on Ladies' Night, leading up to my match for the night.  But the match itself wasn't the problem.  After all I won, I actually defeated Josie Wales.  Well, OK, maybe I shouldn't be so surprised.  I mean I trained and trained for that match.  I studied her tactics and everything.  So I was ready for her.  But it's still something when that ref says three and I've got my opponents to the mat.  So Everything was going good... until the lights went out.

Stealth Elf adjust her ice pack slightly.

I still can't believe I let that happen though.  I mean I'm being taught ninjitsu.  So how did I let that surprise me?  I mean I know I wasn't expecting it.  After all I thought it was just a slight technical difficulty.  But then the attack came.  Fast and without warning.  I didn't have a chance to stop it before it was to late.  But I do promise that I won't let it happen again.  Raven might think that her attack was going to strike fear in me.  No, now I'm even more determined.  True I'm a little disappointed in myself for failing to stop the attack. But now I'm gonna train even harder.  So when I face Raven at War Games.  She'll get a taste of MY Sneak Attack.

Stealth Elf readjusted her ice pack.  Her headache was picking up a little.

OK, my headache's back, so I'm done with this entry.  I'll be ready to this War Games.

Stealth Elf shut her diary as she leaned back in her chair as she closed her eyes.

Stealth Elf Vs Raven LvGXgaw

(OOC: yeah things happening at home and what not so I couldn't get a better one.)

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:09 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Raven Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Raven

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:59 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t131-raven-vs-stealth-elf
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum