JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Mizore Empty Stealth Elf Vs Mizore

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:32 am
Stealth Elf Vs Mizore SuperShow70214-MizoreSE

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/7-2-14-mizore-vs-stealth-elf-t1184.html#p22117458

Show: Super Show (LN/Chaos Crossover) [7/2/2014]

-Stealth Elf-
"Of all the things that could have happened... Why this why now?!"

As the night of the 4th Super Show as come upon us, the young green skin Diva finds herself in her Locker room pacing back and forth very nervous. She was already in her brown forest ninja attire that she uses to wrestle in all the time.

-Stealth Elf-
"Can't I just face someone else? ANY ONE else?!"

Stealth Elf was attempting to try and get her head into her match that night, but all it wanted to do was find some way out of it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Maybe I can't compete? I... I might be having a fever."

The young girl raised her hand up to her forehead in a vain attempt to prove she was sick.

-Stealth Elf-
"Rats, not even a little heated."

Stealth Elf glanced around the locker room, almost to try and find some excuse to not compete that night. Of course there was the usual stuff there. Folding chairs, lockers to put your stuff in, and the entrance to the shower and bathroom area. As her eyes wondered around the room, she took note of her Televixen Championship she had set up on a folding chair. She had been doing that to help get her motivated for each of her matches. Of course, her other title wasn't exactly on display, but in her mind it was best to focus on one championship at a time. So Stealth Elf looked at the Televixen Championship, but all it did was give her mind some more ammo to get out of the fight.

-Stealth Elf-
"Maybe I'll just lay down and let her pin me? Yeah, that could work. Or even tell the ref I give up. Besides, Mizore makes a much better Televixen Champion than I do."

Stealth Elf began to picture Mizore raising the Televixen Championship up in the air in victory having defeated her. She thought on this for a moment before shaking her head to clear her mind.

-Stealth Elf-
"Get ahold of yourself Stealth Elf. You can't go throwing matches because you don't want to do them."

With a sigh, Stealth Elf began to walk towards the couch in the room.

-Stealth Elf-
"Just treat it like it's another sparing match, like we do in practice. Just... With a lot at stake and millions of people watching you..."

Stealth Elf let out a frustrated grunt as she collapsed on to the couch. This wasn't going to be easy at all. Sure she shouldn't be having this much trouble, but she just did not want to fight against Mizore. But she had to get it out of her mind or else she'd fail to win. Not that she didn't want to let Mizore win. So as the different thoughts went through her head, there was a knock at the door. Stealth Elf could think of a few people it could be so she asked aloud anyways.

-Stealth Elf-
"Who is it?"

-Helen Martin-
"Helen Martin."

Stealth Elf was a little confused. She knew that Helen was hired on by Kristy as a favor to Helen. Helen had mostly worked backstage with an occasional interview but mostly she helped with writing the different articles for EWE.com. So what she was doing here, Stealth Elf didn't know.

-Stealth Elf-
"Uh... Come in."

Ms. Martin entered the room, she was wearing a nice brown and white outfit. Helen spotted Stealth Elf sitting on the couch so she walked over to her.

-Helen Martin-
"Hey Stealth Elf. I know you have a pretty important match coming up, but I was wondering if you could help me with something."

Stealth Elf gave Helen a confused look. Just what did she want her help with but anything would be nice to help get her mind off her match.

-Stealth Elf-
"Uh... What is it?"

-Helen Martin-
"I was hoping I could get an exclusive from you for EWE.com."

-Stealth Elf-
"Exclusive?"

Stealth Elf hadn't exactly heard that term before at least not in the way she used it.

-Helen Martin-
"An interview."

So much for getting her mind off her match. But perhaps talking about it would help. Stealth Elf then noticed that Helen didn't bring a cameraman with her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Don't you need a camera?"

Helen shook her head as she pulled out a tape-recorder from her pocket.

-Helen Martin-
"I'll be using this, then writing it out later."

Stealth Elf gave a nod for she understood. So Helen sat down on the couch Stealth Elf was on. She then hit the record button on her recorder.

-Helen Martin-
"Interview with Stealth Elf on Super Show number four."

Stealth Elf gave Helen a strange look.

-Stealth Elf-
"Why are you talking like that?"

-Helen Martin-
"Just a note for me. Doesn't need to be fancy."

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh."

Helen then took out a notepad and a pin. There were some things on it, but Stealth Elf couldn't see them. She presumed they were just the questions she was going to ask. Helen checked her notes before looking to Stealth Elf.

-Helen Martin-
"So, First question."

Helen said as she pointed the recorder towards her again.

-Helen Martin-
"Stealth Elf, Last week, you defeated Calista Leon to advance to the second round of the Queen of the Ring Tournament. What are your thoughts for making it past the first round?"

Stealth Elf thought for a moment. How did she feel about it? Helen had titled the recorder towards Stealth Elf more now as she said.

-Helen Martin-
"Take as long as you need to reply."

Stealth Elf nodded as she thought finally reaching her response.

-Stealth Elf-
"Just like anyone else would, I suppose. I'm extremely glad I made it past the first round."

-Helen Martin-
"Even though you only won due to a disqualification?"

Stealth Elf frowned slightly at that but replied soon after

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah but... I was just about to win. Had they not gotten involved I would of got the three count."

Helen gave a nod as that satisfied her question. She then flipped the page on her note book before continuing.

-Helen Martin-
"According to multiple sources, including from Grace Moretti, Stephanie McMahon's assumption last week, and the fact that the match has already been made official, they made the attack to send a message to you and your tag team partner, Mizore that they will be going after your Diva's Tag Team Championships at American Revolution. Do you have anything to say in response?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Just that attacking me was a very cheap tactic. I can't stand when others do that, rather to send a message, or to just ruin their chance at a prize. There's just no reason for it. After all, I know I was sore for the next day or so, but as you said, it allowed me to keep my Televixen championship and head to round 2 of the Queen of the Ring Tournament."

-Helen Martin-
"Yet you didn't seem to think attacking someone was a cheap tactic when you ambushed Raven in her locker room."

The frown on Stealth Elf's face increased more. She really did not like people accusing her of that.

-Stealth Elf-
"Please don't bring that up... I already have enough people thinking I really did it."

-Helen Martin-
"Then use this as an opportunity to make your points known."

Stealth Elf thought about it. Was that the right course for her? Or should she just not talk about it, and hope people forget? What was she saying, if she refused to answer when people asked her about it, it'd just make her seem guiltier.

-Stealth Elf-
"Fine... But there's not much else for me to say? I already told everyone I didn't do it, that I had been with Mizore that entire time. So I couldn't have done it."

-Helen Martin-
"And you didn't say, head out to do something for a long enough period? Say to go to the bathroom?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Well yeah, there was this time where I had to use an outside bathroom, took me a... wait a second."

Stealth Elf narrowed her eyes a bit in annoyance.

-Stealth Elf-
"You're trying to make it seem I could have done it?"

Helen only shook her head.

-Helen Martin-
"I'm only getting the facts. So when was this extended bathroom break?"

Stealth Elf just narrowed her eyes.

-Helen Martin-
"Come on Stealth Elf, I'm not trying to make you look bad. And really if they knew that the time wasn't anywhere close to when it happened, then you don't have anything to worry about."

Stealth Elf gave a sighed but perhaps Helen was right. After all, Stealth Elf didn't want others to find out about the brief moment in time she was away from Mizore from some other source, they'd automatically assume it was during the time Raven was attacked. So Stealth Elf tried to remember when it happened.

-Stealth Elf-
"Hmm... It was a little before...."

Stealth Elf stopped as she realized. The time she took matched up perfectly to when Raven was said to have been attacked. Her eyes widened slightly, how would anyone believe this was a coincident?

-Helen Martin-
"A little before what?"

Stealth Elf looked to Helen, how could she tell her now?

-Stealth Elf-
"I... Let's just change the subject."

-Helen Martin-
"Stealth Elf, I thought we..."

-Stealth Elf-
"So, how about that weather?"

Stealth Elf would have given her a face palm with her poor choice of topic changes. Even Helen gave her a confused look, but realized Stealth Elf wasn't going to tell her. So she flipped to the next page of her notebook.

-Helen Martin-
"Maybe you'll answer this one then."

Stealth Elf gave a sigh of relief, glad Helen decided not to press the subject any more. So Helen continued on.

-Helen Martin-
"Now, night marks is pretty big night for you, as you take on your Tag team partner Mizore. Not only does it show who moves on to the next round of the tournament but it's for the Televixen Championship. But that's not all..."

Stealth Elf looked to Helen confused.

-Stealth Elf-
"It's not?"

Helen shook her head and gave smiled.

-Helen Martin-
"Nope. For if you when tonight, you'll have beaten Michelle McCool's record for holding the Televixen Championship the longest."

Stealth Elf was a bit stunned from that. It couldn't be true, could it?

-Stealth Elf-
"... Wait, I've only defended it 4 times."

-Helen Martin-
"That may be true, but I am referring to the numbers of days you've held it. Which as I said, after tonight, you'll have beaten Michelle McCool's record."

This time Stealth Elf was completely stunned. To think that if she won tonight, it'd really put her in the record books a small smile started to spread underneath her mask, but quickly turned into a frown as she sighed.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Not that anyone will care. They'll be lots of people disputing the fact of how little times I've defended the title, not to mention most people think I haven't really had much of a challenge with all my Televixen defenses."

-Helen Martin-
"Well, that could easily change tonight though. Considering you're facing Mizore, who's only been year a year and she's already 3/4th the way to becoming the second Diva's Grand Slammer. Many other Super Stars and Divas have taken years just to get one title."

Stealth Elf frowned even more. Seems they've come back to that.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that's just it... I don't want to face my partner... I'd rather lose my title and be removed from this tournament, than face my friend."

-Helen Martin-
"Do you really think that way? I mean this is your chance. To prove that you don't need Mizore to be somebody. Sure you've managed to hold on to the Televixen Championship for as long as you have. But do you really want to stay in Mizore's shadow? If you let Mizore just win, you're showing everyone that you not her equal."

-Stealth Elf-
"but... I don't want to fight her... she's my friend."

-Helen Martin-
"So were Josie Wales and her old partner. But Josie Wales showed that she wasn't going to stay in her partner's shadow."

Stealth Elf didn't want to be compared to Josie Wales.

-Stealth Elf-
"She backstabbed her friend. So you trying to say I should Backstab Mizore?!"

-Helen Martin-
"If that's what it takes, then yes. You have to show some backbone if you want to really stand out."

Stealth Elf's frowned turned into a glare.

-Stealth Elf-
"Now you're sounding just like Grace and her group. I would never do anything like that to Mizore. NEVER!"

Stealth Elf had practically yelled that last part. How could Helen or any of the others not understand? Helen just shook her head.

-Helen Martin-
"Just remember that when in years to come, as the record books will show Mizore having won the Diva's Tag Team Champion ship, and you'll just be a small foot note at the bottom."

Stealth Elf tightened her fists in frustration and slammed them down on the couch.

-Stealth Elf-
"STOP saying THAT! Just STOP!!"

Helen only shrugged at Stealth Elf's outburst.

-Helen Martin-
"I'm just saying. Besides, do you really think, that Mizore will stop and care about your friendship during this match? Just wait till you get in the ring, or better yet, check out her next promo. You'll see, that she will not let anything get in her way to winning this tournament then move on to completing her Diva's Grand slam when she faces for the Diva's Championship."

-Stealth Elf-
"That's not true!"

Helen only shook her head.

-Helen Martin-
"If you don't think that, just think back to WrestleMania, she took you're kind gesture to help her up to perform a move on her."

Stealth Elf frowned, that happened but it wasn't that she wanted to fight Mizore then either.

-Helen Martin-
"Face it Stealth Elf, as Mizore said. She will always be the Ice Queen, and to her, you'll just be another victim, bowing down to her as you're trapped under the ice."

Stealth Elf heard the words as they sunk in to her. They just couldn't be true, not Mizore, not her friend? So why was Helen confusing her with all this stuff? She was silent for a moment, small tears forming in the corner of her eyes. Finally, she uttered two words that was so quiet that Helen could barely hear them.

-Stealth Elf-
"...get out."

-Helen Martin-
"What was that?"

Stealth Elf looked Helen Martin straight in the eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"I SAID GET OUT!"

Stealth Elf had snapped at Helen. So Helen got up.

-Helen Martin-
"Well thanks for the exclusive."

Stealth Elf glared intensely at Helen. So Helen just left as Stealth Elf watched her go. She stayed that way for a moment, before finally getting up and grabbing her Televixen Championship and sitting back down on the couch. As she stared up at the ceiling and held on to her title she said her final words.

-Stealth Elf-
"I don't care what anybody says... I'll never turn on Mizore, Never."

Stealth Elf Vs Mizore LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf Vs Mizore Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Mizore

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:34 am

Mizore doesn’t know what to do. It isn't often she finds herself between a rock and a hard place like this. She has done her best over the past few months to help Stealth Elf grow into the competitor she is today. She watched in the back happily as Stealth Elf secured the Televixen championship and retain it through every opponent put in front of her. She stood by her in tag matches as they beat any and all of their opponents to secure the Divas Tag Team championships. But all that is over now that they are in the semi finals. They will be standing across from each other in the ring. And as easy as most people think it will be for Mizore to wipe the floor with her partner, Mizore doesn't feel as confident. She is once again sitting in her throne made out of ice. She has the robe, crown and scepter back with her. this time though she is wearing the green camo skirt over the camo knee high socks and green shoes. Her coat is green as well. It is the outfit she wears as she tags with Stealth Elf. She takes a deep breath and looks at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Last week I did just what I said I was going to do. I went out there and made short work out of Kaitlyn. But was that really a surprise? I mean seriously? I couldn’t have had an easier time if I had been given a bye. I really have nothing else to say about that loser. What is more important now is the next week. I’m not only going for a spot in the next round but for the Televixen championship as well. I’m going against my partner Stealth Elf.

Mizore uses a small remote in her hand to pause the camera. She has no idea how to go with this. She mulls it over in her head a few times before coming to a silent decision. She nods her head and restarts the feed.

{Mizore Payne}

I’ve been waiting for this opportunity for a while now. You see I have been watching you since day one. Because the two of us, we had a lot in common when we first started. People just looked at me as a delusional girl who believed she was a monster. People saw you as some little kid who liked Skylanders too much. We both showed them there was so much more to us. We both walked into Wrestlemania as rookies and left with gold around our waists. And now we are both in the quarter finals of the Queen of the Ring tournament. And we both have our eyes on the same prize. The crown and the shot at the Divas championship. For you, it is your chance to show that you are better than me. For me, it is the chance to cement my legacy in the Divas division by becoming a grand slammer. The stage is set for our epic battle. But the question you have to ask yourself is: Can you really beat me? Can you pull a huge upset to survive against me? I really don’t care that much about the Televixen championship. But I do care about the Divas title.

Mizore rubs her stomach with a smile, imagining the Divas championship around her waist. She glances back up at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

You see Stealth Elf, I know that you have it in you. I have seen you at your best. I have seen what you can do when you really put your mind to the task. That is why I know that I’ll have my hands full with you. I know that over the past few months, we have became the closest of friends. that is why I hope you can give me the best you got. I want whichever of us is the best to go to the next round. No going easy on me. Show me and the rest fo the world that you deserve to have gold around your waist. Shut up all the losers backstage who tell you otherwise.

Mizore uses the remote to stop the camera. Is this really the way she wants to do this? Stealth Elf is already going to be nervous about this match. Wouldn’t it benefit her better to worry Stealth Elf. She shrugs and runs the video back to where she just finished talking about Kaitlyn. She takes a few deep breaths and puts on her best cold mpression.

{Mizore Payne}

You see Stealth Elf, this is the end of your lucky spree. And make no mistake about it, you have been lucky. You weren’t suppose to walk out of Wrestlemania as the champion. And we weren’t suppose to become the Divas Tag Team champions. But you just keep finding a way to survive. And here you are, in the quarter finals against me. But this is where your good luck comes to an end Elf. Because I have no intention of going easy on you. I want the Divas championship. And i want to show you and the world that I am the strongest person on our team. I’ll say it. It is me that has been carrying you. Well tonight on Ladies Night, your free ride is over.

Mizore picks up the Divas tag Team title from off the floor. She glances at it for a moment before showing it to the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

I couldn’t believe when we won these titles. I wanted to win them with Hollie instead. But a championship is a championship. And I’ll hold them until you screw it up and cause us to lose them. But that is for a later day. For tonight, you just need to realize that I know you better than you know yourself. I have had a hand in your training since day one. I know all of your moves and all of your techniques. There is nothing you can do to surprise me. You might believe that you have a chance of beating me, but you don't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Mizore has to stop the camera again. She can’t be that cruel to her friend. Sure she doesn’t mean a word of it but that doesn’t mean that she wouldn’t take it personally. And she would hate for their friendship to be hurt over something as trivial as a simple match like this. She groans and lays sideways in the ice throne, her head leaning over the side.

{Mizore Payne}

I have no idea how to do this. What is the best way to talk about Stealth Elf getting my point across but not doing anything to hurt her feelings? I know what Kelsi would say.

An ice statue of Kelsi pops up on the right of her. The sound of Kelsi’s voice comes from the frozen statue.

{Kelsi Parr Ice Statue}

When it comes to the championships, you can have no friends. Run over anyone and everyone who gets in your way. You can always apologize and make it up to Stealth Elf afterwards. But it is best of she goes into the match believing that you are out to end her. Then she will be so off her game that you will easily be able to pick her apart.

{Mizore Payne}

But I can’t do that to her Kelsi. I have no ill will toward her at all. She is one of my best friends. And I have no intention of hurting her or taking her out in this match. All I want to do is defeat her. To win the Televixen Championship and move to the next round of the Queen of the Ring finals. I want our friendship and team to be just as strong after Ladies Night as it was going into it.

An ice statue of Hollie pops up to the other side. It also speaks in the voice of Hollie.

{Hollie Winder Ice Statue}

She is your friend and partner. You have to go out there for the sheer joy of having fun. Whichever one of you wins will go to win the finals and the championship. And if you lose, you will have another chance in the future. But friendship is more important than any silly little title.

{Mizore Payne}

That is all well and good but I really want to become the Divas champion. And the only way to do that right now is to win this tournament. I wish it could have been seeded differently. I’d much preferred not to have to deal with Stealth Elf until the finals. Now I have to take her out early. Not only that but I have to take the title away from her that she fought so hard to win. I just don’t know what to do.

Mizore moves around so that her feet are on the back of the throne and her head is hanging of the front. She takes a deep breath as she tries to decide how she wants to go about. She rewinds the tape to the end of the Kaitlyn part again but doesn’t start the video yet. She pulls out her cell phone and dials a number. She seems to get annoyed as the phone just keeps ringing.

{Mizore Payne}

Damn dad answer your phone. I know you are on vacation but I need your advice.

She gives up as the phone goes to voicemail again. She turns around and sits up on the throne. She finally decides just to shoot straight with Stealth Elf. Forget what everyone else thinks, she will do this stuff her way. She leans back in the chair, putting her leg over the arm rest. She starts the camera once again.

{Mizore Payne}

Let me be honest with you Stealth Elf. I have no ill will toward you at all. There is no hidden jealousy that you have a singles title and I don’t. And I am so proud of you for how far you have come over the past few months. And I’m happy that we finally get a chance to meet in the ring for real. But let me assure you that when the bell rings, we are no longer champions. Because as much as I care about you, I want that Divas championship title shot that comes with winning the Queen of the Ring. I want to do the one thing that Hollie and even Kelsi couldn’t do. And I’ll apologize now that I have to end your Televixen title reign. But I promise to defend the title with honor when I become the three time Televixen championship. And maybe later on after I become the champion, I’ll give you another match. that is the best way for you to evolve from a superstar to a legend. Something I know that you are capable of. And I’ll have your back as we smash the BFFs at American Revolution to retain our tag titles. you hear me girls.

Stealth Elf sits up and leans forward, glaring into the camera. She has that cold look in her eyes again.

{Mizore Payne}

Summer and Audrey. You guys think you are so smart jumping poor Stealth Elf after her match. I don't see either one of you brave enough to jump on me. Well giggle and laugh now because when the Divas Tag Team title match begins, we are going to rip you two apart. And we will send you back to the bottom of the rankings where you belong. And that will be a message to grace sitting in her office. You mess with Stealth Elf, you mess with me. We are the ones who are the Best Friends Forever. After Ladies Night tonight of course. But if you get involved in our match, we will quickly ban together to send your girls packing.

That covers that. She knows that now she has to turn her attention back to her partner.

{Mizore Payne}

As for my partner Stealth Elf, I want you to forget about us being partners. Forget about us being friends and forget about the tag team titles. Bring your very best to me tonight. Treat me like I am Sasha or Summer or even Calista. Because I’m treating you the same way. Friends or not, I’m walking out with the Televixen championship and the pass into the semi finals. And despite your best efforts Elf, you will soon bow to your ice queen. And you will just because another victim, trapped under the ice.

Mizore stops the tape again. She feels like that was the best one so she decides to send it in to be aired. she pulls out her cell phone and begins texting on it as the scene finally fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:35 am
CD RP: EWE.com Exclusive Interview

Posted: [7/21/2014]

Original Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-com-exclusive-interview-t1228.html

A big mystery, and a confusing tale. These are the things that surround the Diva known as Stealth Elf. Is she really going heel? Or is there something else a foot? Well I have had the chance to sit down with the young Diva and find out the truth behind this.

-Helen Martin-
"Stealth Elf, Last week, you defeated Calista Leon to advance to the second round of the Queen of the Ring Tournament. What are your thoughts for making it past the first round?"

I had to begin with a question involving the incident that happened the previous week of the interview. What Stealth Elf replied was your generic response though.

-Stealth Elf-
"Just like anyone else would, I suppose. I'm extremely glad I made it past the first round."

So I pressed forward to get more of a response.

-Helen Martin-
"Even though you only won due to a disqualification?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah but... I was just about to win. Had they not gotten involved I would have got the three count."

The young diva had frowned slightly with her response. Could if of been because she was 'reaping what she had sown' and she knew it? So I pressed further into the matter.

-Helen Martin-
"According to multiple sources, including from Grace Moretti, Stephanie McMahon's assumption last week, and the fact that the match has already been made official, they made the attack to send a message to you and your tag team partner, Mizore that they will be going after your Diva's Tag Team Championships at American Revolution. Do you have anything to say in response?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah I have something to say about that. Grace just couldn't take the fact that I attacked one of her precious beauties. But you know, that just her loss. I get a free ticket into the round."

-Helen Martin-
"Wait are you saying you did, attack Raven?"

I was shocked as Stealth Elf began to grin. Even chuckle a little bit.

-Stealth Elf-
"Of course, I attacked her. I was sick and tired of that *sensor* costing me matches and making things worse for me."

I nodded my head at this new revelation. Stealth Elf was finally admitting what she did. So I decided to get more information from her regarding it.

-Helen Martin-
"But didn't you say that you were with Mizore the entire time? How'd you get by with that? Or was Mizore apart of this?"

Stealth Elf gave a short laugh. Once again I was surprised at this sudden showing of her true colors.

-Stealth Elf-
"Please, that dumb *sensor*, I've only been using her to help me complete my own Diva's grand slam. I couldn't give a two cents for her. But I decided to keep up the rouse, perhaps she could be more useful to me. So I told her a simple lie. Told her I had to use the bathroom. And if Mizore checks, she'll see that perfectly lines up with when Raven was attacked."

That pretty much summed up all my questions for that subject, so I went on to another topic.

-Helen Martin-
"Now, night marks is pretty big night for you, as you take on your Tag team partner Mizore. Not only does it show who moves on to the next round of the tournament but it's for the Televixen Championship. But that's not all..."

Stealth Elf had been confused, as she didn't realize what the other part was.

-Stealth Elf-
"It's not?"

-Helen Martin-
"Nope. For if you when tonight, you'll have beaten Michelle McCool's record for holding the Televixen Championship the longest."

-Stealth Elf-
"... Wait, I've only defended it 4 times."

-Helen Martin-
"That may be true, but I am referring to the numbers of days you've held it. Which as I said, after tonight, you'll have beaten Michelle McCool's record."

Stealth Elf seemed to get a look in her eyes. My guess was that some idea was forming in her eyes. Finally she replied.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well then... I think that Mizore just may have out grown her usefulness."

-Helen Martin-
"What do you mean?"

-Stealth Elf-
"I mean this is my chance to prove that I don't need Mizore to be somebody. Sure I've managed to hold on to the Televixen Championship for as long as you have. But do I really want to stay in Mizore's shadow? If I let Mizore just win, you're showing everyone that you not her equal."

-Helen Martin-
"Yes I do agree that you shouldn't stay in Mizore's shadow. But she is your friend."

Stealth Elf scoffed at what I said before giving her reply.

-Stealth Elf-
"So were Josie Wales and Angela Fortin. But Josie Wales showed that she wasn't going to stay in Angela's shadow."

That's when I began to realize something. Was she planning something? I had to ask.

-Helen Martin-
"Josie backstabbed Angela. So are you trying to say I should Backstab Mizore?"

There was that grin again on the young diva's face as she replied to my question.

-Stealth Elf-
"If that's what it takes, then yes. I have to show some backbone if I want to really stand out."

-Helen Martin-
"Now you're sounding just like Grace and her group. Are you sure you want to lower yourself to them?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Lower myself? Please that's just what I've been saying to sell my shyness. But that time is over. And I'm done being second fiddle to the ice *sensor*. For in years to come, as the record books will not just show Mizore having won the Diva's Tag Team Championship, and me as just be a small foot note at the bottom. It'll show how I used Mizore to get what I want."

-Helen Martin-
"That's one way to look at it."

-Stealth Elf-
"I'm just saying. Besides, do you really think, that Mizore will stop and care about 'our' friendship during this match? Just wait till we get in the ring, or better yet, check out her next promo. You'll see, that she will not let anything get in her way to winning this tournament then move on to completing her Diva's Grand slam when she faces for the Diva's Championship."

Stealth Elf had of course been referring to her match that night against Mizore. As the topic went back that way.

-Helen Martin-
"I wouldn't say that. The two of you are friends. She probably just wants a good match."

Stealth Elf scoffed again as she shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"If you don't think that, then just think back to WrestleMania, she took my kind gesture to help her up to perform a move on me. Face it, Mizore's already has her high thinking... She thinks that she will always be the Ice Queen, and to her, I'll just be another victim, bowing down to her as you're trapped under the ice. Tonight, I show her just how stupid her thinking is. And rather it's that, or she sees me as her good friend... both of them will come crashing down... when I show her exactly how I feel tonight."

I had nodded and went to ask another question. But Stealth Elf had said that was enough and had me leave the room. But the question was, how did she really feel about Mizore? Well that night she came to the ring and attacked her with a steel Chair in front of everyone. Yet as I get this ready for posting, I've found out that she has gone back to denying everything.

Is this just a ruse as Grace's change in the rules, cost her, her championship? Or did she mean to just give the championship to Mizore? All these questions arise and I shall do my best to get more answers.

-Helen Martin

Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t318-mizore-in-qor-finale-kristy-scene
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum