JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore in QoR Finale (Kristy Scene) Empty Mizore in QoR Finale (Kristy Scene)

Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:06 am
Mizore in QoR Finale (Kristy Scene) AR2014-QOTR

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/queen-of-the-ring-semi-finals-finals-t1191.html#p22117651

Show: American Revolution [7/12/2014]. (Kristy scene)

The scene opens up backstage of the Supershow arena in Cleveland Ohio from a few days ago. Mizore is getting the final check up after being assaulted by her partner Stealth Elf after their Quarter Final match. She seems to be okay mostly just shaken up. Kelsi has left her and she is now looking at the Televixen championship, almost like she is realizing that she is the champion for the first time. She frowns at the championship.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t understand why she would do this. Why would she throw away the championship like that? What did I do to make her so mad at me? I need to talk to her.

She looks up at the doctor who gives her a clean bill of health. Mizore tosses the newly won Televixen championship over her shoulder. She walks out of the room and heads down the hall. she stops by her locker room and walks inside, hoping to see Stealth Elf waiting. Stealth Elf isn’t there but Kristy is. Mizore looks toward her before walking over to the little locker in the corner.

{Mizore Payne}

So where is she?

{Kristy Jensen}

I don’t know. She ran out of here a few minutes ago.

{Mizore Payne}

So she is ducking me. Why did she attack me like that? Is this some kind of ploy the two of you have worked up?

{Kristy Jensen}

Are you kidding? Why would I build up some ploy like this? I was very happy to see you and Stealth Elf team up. And what good was it her getting herself DQed, specially after Grace made the stipulation that she wouldn’t keep the title on a disqualification or count out. All I can think of is she did it to give you the push into the semi finals.

{Mizore Payne}

But we talked about what a great match we were going to put on for the fans. And if she just wanted to give me the shot, she would have just not shown up or got herself counted out. She hit me with a chair several times. I want to know why. What did I do to make her mad?

{Kristy Jensen}

I don’t know. She claims that she knew nothing about it. She was pretending like she was sleeping the entire time and missed her match. I’m not sure what is up with her.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s what she told me at Wrestlemania when she came out and backed down from Eighteen. Do you think it could have something to do with her memory loss? Maybe it is affecting her short term memory.

{Kristy Jensen}

I guess that is possible. I’m going to go and try and find her. I’ll let you know as soon as I hear something.

{Mizore Payne}

Please do, I really want to talk to her before American Revolution. And give her this. I want her to have it to remember her first reign as Televixen champion.

Mizore hands Kristy the Stealth Elf name plate off the Televixen title before putting her name plate back on it. Kristy looks at the name plate before sliding it into her pocket.

{Kristy Jensen}

I’ll see that she gets it. Right now I just want you to focus on the Queen of the Ring tournament. I’ll get Stealth Elf ready for the tag match.

Kristy pats Mizore on her shoulder before walking out of the room. Mizore looks down at Stealth Elfs open bag and the black outfit. She shakes her head before grabbing her bag and heading out of the locker room. The camera focuses on the black attire before fading out.

SCENE 2

The next scene opens up a few nights later in Rawlins Wyoming. The Rocky Mountains can be seen on the horizon as dark rain clouds hover above them a sign of storms in the future. Mizore is found outside by the large swimming pool, laying back in a lawn chair looking up at the bright sun shining overhead. She has ditched her white coat and only has on a black tank top shirt. She still has on the plaid skirt that she normally wears along with the purple striped socks. Next to the chair is a bag of some kind. Mizore sits up in the chair and looks forward at the camera. She gives it a small smile.

{Mizore Payne}

Good afternoon my little Snowbunnies. It is a beautiful Tuesday afternoon the eighth of July in the year two thousand and fourteen. I’m here at home waiting and relaxing for the American Revolution pay per view this Sunday. And I thought that it might be a good time to try something new. You see what a lot of people don’t realize is that we get a ton of fan mail. some wrestlers choose to have the eWe destroy it without wasting any time on them. Other’s read every one and try to answer as many as possible. I use to be like that. But I was answering like ten a day and getting about ten thousand. So I’m sorry if I never got to your letters. But I decided what I am going to do today is answer some of the letters I got in over the past few days. And I’m going to answer them in person right now. Ready? Here we go!

Mizore opens the bag next to her and digs inside until she pulls out a letter. She opens it up and reads it out loud.

{Mizore Payne}

Dear Mizore, A lot of wrestlers fight there entire lives to win championship gold just one time. Now you are the three time Televixen champion, another first in your career. How does it feel? It sucks that you had to take it away from Stealth Elf. I’d love to one day be a champion. Could you give me a shout out on the air. My friends would be so jealous. Love Susie Underdown from Saint Paul Minnesota.

Mizore folds the letter up and places it on the ground next to her. She smiles at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Hello Susie Underdown from Saint Paul, my new friend. In response to your question, it feels completely awesome. I wish that it didn;t have to come on Stealth Elf’s behalf, specially since she made such a great champion. But in honor of her, I’ll defend this title until I become the longest reigning champion again. That includes going through Queen of the Ring and winning the crown. And when I do win the crown, I’ll point to the TV for you Susie. As for you being champion one day, just keep working hard and you can achieve your goals. Just remember two years ago I was just an abandoned orphan. If I can rise from that, you can rise to your goal.

Mizore gives her new friend Susie a thumbs up. she digs in the bag again and pulls out another letter. She opens it and reads it out loud.

{Mizore Payne}

Dear Mizore. You are so hot. What are your measurements? Scott Jackson from Nashville Tennessee.

She folds up this letter and places it on top of the other letter. She looks up at the sun and shrugs.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m not really that hot. It’s only like eighty degrees out here and I’m right by the pool. As for my measurements I am five seven and I weigh about one hundred and twenty pounds. I’ve put on a few pounds to try and get to my ideal weight for my age and height. Thanks for writing Scott.

She smiles at the camera and goes back into the bag. She digs for a moment before pulling out another letter. She pens it and reads it out loud as well.

{Mizore Payne}

Mizore: My name is Adam Vasquez. My father has worked as a lawyer for the last twenty years. As I am a semester away from graduating law school, I’m wondering about the pressures of following in my father’s footsteps and living up to his legacy. I was wondering if you have any advice for me being a second generation star to two of the greatest eWe superstars of all time. Thanks for your advice, Jeff Welch.

Mizore smiles as she places the letter on the ground. She rubs her chin for a moment before shrugging to the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m probably not the best person to ask. Granted I am the daughter of two legends and I do have a big legacy to live up to, but you have to remember I’m not like much of the second generation stars. Most of them have been trained since they were old enough to walk. I didn’t know my parents until about two years ago so I got a late start in my career. My advice for you is to cut your own path in life. I have made myself my own person, not to be seen just as White Tiger and Eighteen’s daughter. I have worked hard to become a champion and a respected wrestler. You can do the same as a lawyer. If nothing else, rise above your father and become better than him.

Mizore reaches into her coat on the floor and pulls out a lollipop. She pops it into her mouth, savoring it for a moment. She then grabs another letter and pulls it open, glancing it over as she speaks out the contents.

{Mizore Payne}

Dear Mizore, congratulations on winning your way into the Queen of the Ring semi finals. Does it make you nervous thinking you might have to face Michelle mcCool again. The two of you have quite a bit of history. Can you finally put her away and make it to the finals? Signed Dusty Lombato from Greeley Colorado.

Mizore sets the letter aside a small sneer crossing her face. She crosses her arms in front of her and sneers at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

There is no mistaking that I do not like Michelle at all. It goes all the way back to the first round of the Queen of the ring last year. I was the Televixen champion and my first round fight was against Michelle. She won the match thanks to Layla causing me to be DQed. Since then I have had my fair share of problems with Michelle. And despite her claiming to be flawless, she has shown herself to have plenty of flaws. If we do meet in this tournament, I promise you that she will meet the same fate as she did last year. She will be beaten out in the semi finals. Last year it was by Syd. This year, it will be by me.

Mizore points to herself. She smirks a bit as she pats the Televixen championship.

{Mizore Payne}

You see Michelle, you have fought hard to get to this point.. Yes i know you will throw it right back at me by mentioning how easy I’ve had it. And I won't deny it, it has been an easy trip. All I had to do was defeat Kaitlyn. Not exactly a tough chore. I should have had a better match with Stealth Elf but it is what it is. You had to beat Eve Torres. Slightly easier than Kaitlyn but not by much. But last week, you had your hands full with Calista Leon. What does that mean? It means you got worn down. You had to fight a fifteen minute war with Calista. And if not for your buddies, you would have lost. And I’ll have Stealth Elf standing by in case Layla wants to get involved. So don’t think you will be able to cheat yourself past me and into another Televixen title reign. Much like every other year you have entered this tournament, you will find yourself the loser at the end of the night. Better luck next year.

Mizore shakes her head. She wasted more time than she wanted to on Michelle. And she really doesn’t know yet if Stealth Elf has her back as she is still waiting to hear from eithr her or Kristy. She grabs another letter and smiles as she reads it.

{Mizore Payne}

Hello Mizore my name is Alexis Early. I have been a Mickie James fan since she debuted in two thousand and five. And I really hope that she wins the Queen of the Ring this year so that she can finally win the Divas title at Summer Breakdown. If she loses though I really hope you win it instead. You’re like my fourth favorite diva.

Mizore chuckles lightly as she folds the letter up. She smiles at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t worry sweet Alexis ‘ll be sure to win the crown when Mickie chokes like she usually does. Me and Mickie, we have quite the history. And there is no doubt that I have been quite the thorn in her side. Who do you think I won my first Televixen championship from. the one thing I never understood about her was her infatuation with the Divas title. She has been Televixen champion. She has been tag team champions and Divas Tag Team champions. She even held the Mid Eastern and X-Division championships. In my mind she is above the Divas title. But she still wants it bad. I just hate to be the one who denies her of it yet again.

Mizore shakes her head as she leans back slightly, resting her weight on her hands. She smiles weakly as she turns her head slightly at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

I’ll give you credit Mickie, you have came far. You finally embraced the fans and decided to walk the straight and narrow. But you have had it so easy up to this point. Summer practically laid down for you. Before that you beat Jaylina Jobber. The road has pretty much been paved for you. But the easy part is over and you suddenly have to come back to reality. I’m not going to lay down for you like your other two opponents. You are going to be rusty Mickie. Rusty by not having a real fight since Wrestlemania. And you will have to find another way to get a title shot. If you are nice to me, maybe your future Queen will bestow you with a title shot after Summer Breakdown. You just have to ask me very nicely.

Mizore winks at the camera as she pulls out another letter. She opens the letter and immediately frowns. She turns the page a few different ways, looking at it confused.

{Mizore Payne}

Ме..ня зовут Olga. I can’t read this. I’m going to assume that this is written in Russian. she is probably cheering on Anya. I don’t blame her, Anya is awesome. Maybe I can get her to translate this for me so I can answer it properly later. Sorry Olga.

Mizore folds the letter up and lays it off to the side. She thinks for a moment but shakes her head. She finally just shrugs.

{Mizore Payne}

I got nothing on you Anya. I know you were born in Russia. You lived in Seattle. Two years ago you made it to this exact same spot in the Queen of the Ring tournament before you were eliminated. I have nothing but respect for you. Too bad that and a dollar will only get you a cup of coffee. Because if we meet in the tournament, I will take you out of it again. This is my tournament to win. Because I need this. I need this one last accolade to boost me to the title. You will have more chances Anya. And I’ll b cheering you on to win them all. As long as it isn’t against me or Stealth Elf that is.

Mizore smiles sweetly at the camera. she again caresses the Televixen championship and talks more to the title than to the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

You see ladies I really want the Divas Grand Slam. All I need is the Divas championship. and the only way to get the Divas championship is by becoming the Queen of the Ring. That is the drive that is going to push me to the finals. It doesn’t matter if I like you or hate you. It doesn’t matter how much you bring against me. At the end of the night, I’m walking out with the crown. I will be the Queen of the Ring and the next Divas champion. It is my legacy. It is my right. And the three of you are just more victims, trapped under the ice.

Mizore stands up and turns her back on the camera. She runs and jumps into the pool causing a big splash as she hits. It freezes in mid air writing out Mizore: Queen of the Ring ‘14. The camera watches it for a moment before fading into darkness.

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore in QoR Finale (Kristy Scene) Empty Re: Mizore in QoR Finale (Kristy Scene)

Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:07 am
Results Link: TBA (yeah not sure why I'm putting this here, since it's a glorified CD RP... But eh.)

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t427-kelsi-parr-vs-natasha-rashmarvik-open-challengese-secene
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum