JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Kelsi Parr Vs Natasha Rashmarvik (Open Challenge)(SE Secene) Empty Kelsi Parr Vs Natasha Rashmarvik (Open Challenge)(SE Secene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:39 am
Kelsi Parr Vs Natasha Rashmarvik (Open Challenge)(SE Secene) AR2014-NatashaChallenge

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/natasha-39-s-open-challenge-t1199.html#p22117659

Show: American Revolution 2014 [7/13/2014]

SCENE 1: (OFF CAMERA)

I am currently backstage of the Super Show arena. It kind of sucks not having a match for the past few weeks but after aggravating my left arm in the match with Adam Campbell three weeks ago, the doctor’s suggested that I take two weeks off just to make sure I don’t aggravate it further. I have just left Jensen’s office. I was hoping to be put into a match at American Revolution but Jensen said it was too late to add me in any of the matches without it being just too sudden. Luckily though a new chick named Natasha issued an open challenge later in the show. I just got to go out and accept the challenge at the end of the show. I glance at a TV to see that John Steel and Adam Campbell have just locked up. I smile.

”Kick his ass Steele.” I saw to the TV after looking around to be sure no cameras are currently watching.

Adam is a cool guy backstage but I don’t like his new attitude and the way he treats Law. You should never turn your back on your teacher, even for storyline purposes. I decide that I should go check on Mizore. I walk around backstage, avoiding cameras when I can. It isn’t hard as most of them are focused at ringside area. I make it to the training room where I walk inside. Everyone goes on alert, figuring that I might be there for the wrong reasons. A quick glance around shows there are no recording camera around. I walk over and sit next to Mizore. Everyone relaxes as I pat her on the leg.

”How are you feeling champ?” I ask her with genuine concern.

”Confused. Stealth Elf and I talked about the match on the trip to the arena. We talked about how we were going to put on a great show for the fans and give it our all. Then she attacked me for no reason. I just don't understand it.” She says looking down at her feet.

I’m not sure what to tell her. Hollie knew I was going to abandon her in the tag match. It was our way to get her the break she needed and complete my heel turn. Is Stealth Elf about to do a heel turn? I’d think she’d go over it with Mizore first. The doctors groan snapping me out of my thoughts. Adam has just won the match. I guess that means it is time for me to head out to the ring. I stand up handing Mizore the Televixen champion.

”Whatever it is, I’m sure you two will work things out. I got to go out there and make me a match for American Revolution. Meet you for dinner in an hour? My treat.” I say to Mizore with a smile.

She smiles back and nods. She could never turn down a meal, specially when someone else was paying for it. I walk out of the room, shutting the door behind me. I’m surprised to see Stealth Elf hurrying for the door. I block her path, glaring down at her. She stops short when she sees me.

”I need to see Mizore” She says to me weakly.

Looking in her eyes, I see real concern. I’m not sure what to think about it. It’s not the look of someone who just beat up someone or plans to follow suit. I’m really not sure whether to let her by or not. It is then that Trixy has noticed us and turned the cameras on us. I curse as I glare at Stealth Elf.

”You’re not getting past me. You must think you are tough attacking Mizore from behind like that. You want to finish the job, do it in the ring not in the training room. Now run along you little troll before I’m forced to really hurt you.” I say to her as cruelly as I can muster it..

She surprises me as her eyes fill with tears. She honestly looks for a moment like she might try and force her way past me. I wish these damn cameras were pointed elsewhere. She finally turns and runs off in the opposite direction. I smirk or the cameras, pretending to be proud I made Stealth Elf cry. I walk past Trixy giving her a rather hard push knocking her off her feet.

”Go point your worthless little cameras elsewhere. I have a challenge to accept..” I say to her with a sneer.

I’ll have to apologize to her later. I storm off toward the entryway as it is time for me to accept the challenge and put my name on the card for American Revolution.

SCENE 2: (ON CAMERA)

Another edition of eWe’s Supershow is in the books. Medics are heading down the ramp to check on the fan that Adam Campbell has just taken out. Adam is on the stage where he holds up his version of the Undisputed title much to the chagrin of the watching fans. It is interrupted as Rev Theory’s “Hell Yea” starts playing overhead. The fans begin to boo as I walk out on the stage. I looks at Adam and shake my head. The nerve of him pretending to be champion. But that is the least of my worries. I head down the ramp, paying him no more mind. The fans who had started to leave stop and return to their seats. They keep booing me. I’m getting more use to it. I climb into the ring where a microphone is waiting for me. After surveying the remaining crowd and waiting for my music to stop, I raise the microphone to my mouth.

”So this is what I have been reduced to. No match for the past two shows. Can’t even get any TV time. I had to wait until the cameras were off tonight to get a chance to come to the ring and blow off some steam. Whatever. There is always cameras rolling and I’m sure that this will make the air eventually. I’m in a bit of a funk. I should have the Money in the Bank briefcase. But I don’t. I should have a shot at the Undisputed championship, but I don’t. I have nothing. I’m not even booked at American Revolution. I asked Jensen about it and you know what he told me? He said there just wasn’t a spot for me. Seriously? No spot for me at all? Can you believe it?” I say to the fans. They in turn laugh and cheer, probably enjoying the fact that I’m not booked. I just have to shake it off.

”Jensen is full of it. There is plenty of spots. There is a prime spot in the Undisputed title picture. I deserve the chance just as much as Punk and Alessandro. But I guess the only way into that match is for it to be the one hundredth meeting between me and one of them. I could have been put into the All American title match. Hell if some loser who just walks around telling people to BOleive can get into the match, why not me. I deserve the shot more than the Bo clown or Benji the dog. But no, a triple threat seems to be the way Jensen wants to go, no room for me there either.” I don't like to complain like this but it was suggested to me that this would give me more of that heel edge. It must be working since the fans are laughing at me and chanting for me just to go home.

”I could have even been put in the number one contenders match for the All American title. I mean the match is full of losers already. Who really wants to see John Steel or D-Dawg get a title shot? It is an easy title defense for whoever walks out as champion at American Revolution. I’m much more worthy of a title shot than either of those two failures. But no, once again there wasn’t room for me there. So I walked out of Jensen’s office with my head bowed. I had just about finalized my ticket back home to Fountain when I noticed something in the ring. And I do mean something cause I’m still not sure if it was a man or a woman.” I say the last part with a smile. Already throwing insults her way.

It was actually Jensen’s idea for me to accept the open challenge. I’d much rather have had someone from the men’s division but it was the only way for me to get into the card. Saying that the Russian will accept my challenge. Seems I’m always the jump off spot for new one’s coming in. First Thunder Dragon and now this Russian chick. I shake my head trying to get back into my mind set.

”I always thought they grew them bigger in Russia. But what I am looking at is practically nothing. She is five foot eight. She weighs one hundred and thirty five pounds. Don’t worry, I did the conversion for you people because I know how slow you are at math here in Ohio.” I say cruely getting a round of boos.

I don’t like saying things like that to these fans but I have to keep them against me as a heel. It worked out well as they boo me. I allow them to boo themselves out before I continue.

”We are actually pretty evenly matched. Of course she will probably come out here and talk about how much more advanced she is against me. After I found someone to translate the gibberish she was speaking, she talked about surviving harsh winters. I can totally see how learning to survive the weather matters in the ring when someone is trying to cave in your skull. But she is your typical foreigner. Wants to insult my country but has no problem coming here and earning our money. What she really wants is real competition. Too see if anyone can prove they aren’t just little girls pretending to be something they are not. Well Natasha I’m not a Ladies Night Diva. I am not some blond headed bimbo like Michelle McCool or some young wet behind the ears rookie like Mizore. I am a legend in the divas division. I am a former Divas, Women’s and Televixen champion. And I have evolved past the little girls. ou want to fight Natasha. I’ll accept your challenge. If you have the guts to face a real opponent.” The fans actually cheer me accepting the challenge.

This catches me slightly off guard. I guess they’d rather see someone beat back the foreigner who came in and insulted them. I have to fight the urge to try and pump them up. Got to keep the heel thing going.

”So now you got your wish Natasha. I think I’ll call you Nat. It is easier to pronounce. Plus that is what you really are. You are just a gnat. A bug buzzing around my head. Because this isn’t about defending the honor of my country. This isn't about defending the honor of these fans who you insulted. I could care less about their feelings..” More boos from the fans.

It hurts because those both were big lies. I hate it when people insult America. I hate it worse when people insult my fans. The people who spend their hard earned money to come and see these shows. The people who buy tickets to the shows and buy the merchandise that keep us in business and out of fast food restaurants flipping hamburgers. Can’t let the fans know that though.

”No Nat, this is all about me. This is about me getting what I deserve. title shots at the All American title and the Undisputed title. About me getting people’s attention heading into the King of Xtreme. You see Nat, I have been down before. I was down twice in the Wrestlemania Destiny Series. Both times I fought back to finish in third place. So don’t you dare believe that just because I’ve been on a downhill spiral since Wrestlemania does that mean you make a name for yourself so easily. You got a fight on your hands Nat. So sing your silly anthem and fight proudly for your third world country. All I am going to do is beat you down and show you that next to me, you just aren’t up to Parr.” I say as I drop the microphone.

I get a bit of cheers from the crowd but most of them boo me still. I pose a bit in the ring, actually allowing some of the fans to take my picture. I roll out of the ring and head up the ramp ignoring the fans outstretched hands. It is hard for me since I love interacting with the fans. I stop on the stage and look back at the fans and the big American flag hanging overhead. I smile at it as I head toward the back. For America!

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Kelsi Parr Vs Natasha Rashmarvik (Open Challenge)(SE Secene) Empty Re: Kelsi Parr Vs Natasha Rashmarvik (Open Challenge)(SE Secene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:40 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t426-frost-elfs-vs-bffs

Last edited by JCKane on Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Kelsi Parr Vs Natasha Rashmarvik (Open Challenge)(SE Secene) Empty Re: Kelsi Parr Vs Natasha Rashmarvik (Open Challenge)(SE Secene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:41 am
(I'm adding this post because I have a feeling this RP might take place before the Diva's Tag Team RPs.  I'm not 100% sure but I want to make sure I have an extra post just in case.)

(I also swapped the Mizore in QOR Semi/Finals RP with this one as that one started pretty much right after SE attacking Mizore and then this one starts a little after that. Really, this RP takes place in between the 2 Scenes of the Mizore RP. So yeah.)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum