JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs BFFs Empty Frost Elfs Vs BFFs

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:36 am
Frost Elfs Vs BFFs AR2014-FrostElfBFFs

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-diva-39-s-tag-team-championship-t1193.html#p22117653

Show: American Revolution 2014 [7/13/2014]

(SE RP)

-Kristy Jensen-
"Where is she?"

It was currently July 13th and walking through the halls of one Joe Lois Arena was one Kristy Jensen. She was obviously looking for someone and she knew they had arrived, after all their stuff was in their locker room. Yet the Diva herself was not. Kristy had hoped to have a word with the Diva but so far she couldn't find her. So she approached another one of the staff members.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Have you seen Stealth Elf?"

The staff member just shook their head. He hadn't seen her. Kristy frowned, why couldn't she find her? Could she be hiding from her? She hadn't exactly spoken to Stealth Elf since the last Super Show, even though she had sent her text messages, Stealth Elf had yet to reply to any of them. Kristy was beginning to worry about the young Diva.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Why are you hiding?"

That particular statement was more to herself, but the near-by staff member glanced her way wondering what she said.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh, sorry, wasn't talking to you."

The staff member shrugged as he continued on his business. Kristy however just headed on to search for Stealth Elf. But where was the green skinned Diva? Well she was somewhere in the back, in one of the dark, unused rooms. Currently, the young elf was just sitting there cross legged on the floor with her head bent. She had been crying pretty badly and anyone who saw her could tell she was an emotional wreck. Sure she was in her usual attire ready to compete, but a few things like slightly frizzy hair and how her eyes were red from crying so much, showed she wasn't really ready for this. Or at the very least, ready face Mizore.

Sure she had gotten different texts from people, including some from Mizore, yet try as she may, she couldn't bring herself to open any of them. In fact, she currently had her phone set to silent, though the 'you've got a text' image flashed on it. Yet Stealth Elf didn't bother it. She still had no idea how much longer it was till the pay-per-view began, but she stayed sat there, letting the darkness close around her as she uttered one phrase to herself as it was barely above a whisper.

-Stealth Elf-
"I didn't do it..."

Those words echoed around in the young girl's mind. Unable to think of anything else. Yet slowly she reached forward where she picked brought something closer, it was her Diva's Tag Team Championship belt. She gazed at the design in the dim light. And yet, something that had filled her with such happiness and Joy, now only brought her shame. How could she of done that?

-Stealth Elf-
"No! It wasn't me... it was I don't know who."

Stealth Elf had snapped at her own self, she couldn't think things like that, and she knew she didn't do it. She knew... Right? Stealth Elf clinched her fists in anger as she tossed the Diva's Tag team championship belt away from her, the thunk of the belt hitting the floor echoed around the room. Yet Stealth Elf continued to sit there.

-Stealth Elf-
"I didn't do it... I didn't do it..."

No matter how many times she repeated herself, it was like talking to a blank wall.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... Couldn't have done it... Mizore's my... my friend, my best friend... I... I don't want to surpass her, I want her to accomplish her dreams... I want to be there to help her do just that.... That's my dream... because I... I..."

Stealth Elf almost said it, but all it did was bring tears to her eyes again. She raised her hands and put her head in them as she just cried silently. Why was all this happening to her? What did she really do? Or... did deep down, she really did want those things that Helen Martin and the others have said? That she really wants to be better than Mizore, and she'll do anything it takes to prove that.

-Stealth Elf-
"No! I don't... I ... I..."

Once again she snapped out from the thoughts in her head but she trailed away at that one morsel of truth. The one thing that she knew to be true... Yet, she hadn't told her yet.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I couldn't... Not now... she... she hates me... she thinks I betrayed her... I couldn't even go see her in the trainer's room..."

Stealth Elf's tears continued down her face as she remember how last week, she tried to see Mizore after her conversation with Kristy. Yet Kelse wouldn't let her in the room. And she was so mean to her... why? Stealth Elf had actually headed back to her room right after that and left the show. And she hadn't spoken to Mizore since.

-Stealth Elf-
"... What must she be thinking? Why... why didn't I just say something to her... anything?!"

Stealth Elf glanced down to her phone which still sat close by her. She picked it up as she stared at the screen. Yet, that's all she did for she was to ashamed to do anything. Stealth Elf frowned ever more as she just lowered her arms, phone still in her grasp, but she didn't say anything again as her tears returned to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"If... If only you knew Mizore... Then... Then maybe I wouldn't feel like you hate me right now... Then you'd know I'd... never do something like this to you... You'd know I wouldn't want to hurt you... because I... I..."

She couldn't bring herself to say it out loud. Would that of helped? Would it make her feel better? The young diva shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"How will that help... if she doesn't even know?"

Tears continued down Stealth Elf's face, when suddenly, her phone's screen brightened as it indicated that it was receiving a message. No sound was heard but Stealth Elf looked. It wasn't a message, but a call, from Mizore. Stealth Elf looked at her phone. She didn't know what to do, what to say. She still wasn't even sure if she could face Mizore just yet... even if it was over the phone.

-Stealth Elf-
"...No, I have to answer..."

So Stealth Elf finally gathered some courage as she pressed the accept call button on her phone and brought it up to her ear. On the other end, the sound of Mizore's voice could be heard.

-Mizore-
"Stealth Elf? Where are you? Why..."

But Stealth Elf's courage failed her as she quickly pulled her phone away from her ear and ended the call. That was her... it was her voice.

-Stealth Elf-
"Why didn't you answer!"

Stealth Elf snapped to herself as her tormented tears continued to flow. How could she not face Mizore, and tell her that she didn't do it? How could she not. She looked to her phone, almost willing it to ring again, maybe... she could answer this time... tell her what was wrong... But the phone remained how it was. No call coming through. Stealth Elf actually began to cry more, did she just miss her chance? Was it now too late?

-Stealth Elf-
"Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!"

Stealth Elf said to herself, how could she have missed her chance, her only... Then stealth Elf's caught the attention of something on her phone... it was the camera lens and a thought came to her.

-Stealth Elf-
"...If I... Can't tell Mizore directly... Maybe... I can do it this way..."

So Stealth Elf checked her phone's apps, and sure enough, one of them was a video recorder, though Stealth Elf hadn't used it before. So she started the app, as the dim light from the phone she saw herself on the screen. She looked at her reflection for a moment before taking a deep breath.

-Stealth Elf-
"You can do this... Just... tell her..."

She hit the record button and opened her mouth to speak... but quickly she shut it off. Frustration entered through her mind... She needed to tell her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Come on girl... get it together... If... If you can't say it directly... then uh... our match... yeah use that."

Not that Stealth Elf had forgotten about her match that was later tonight, in fact it was one of her biggest thoughts, for she knew... she'd have to face Mizore then... and She shook her head, she needed to stop thinking and actually put it to words. So finally, she took a deep breath... and hit the record button. But... she froze, she didn't know how to start. Why wasn't this coming to her? So she hit the pause button again.

-Stealth Elf-
"... come on... just... just start talking... that's all you have to do. Say... anything... even one word. That'll help, right?"

She looked to her phone's camera and nodded then hit the record button again. Just one word... that's all she needed.

-Stealth Elf-
"...American Revolution."

See that's two words.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I don't remember any history lessons from back when I was in school... I don't remember anything past a year ago, so go figure."

She paused, why did she have to constantly bring up her amnesia, weren't people tired of hearing that... But well it was good, she was talking now just continue.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I was told that many years ago, America was nothing but a few colonies rules by England, and it was during the American Revolution, that those colonies decided to rebel, to bring free of their supposed superior’s shadow, and to become their own...."

Stealth Elf stopped mid-sentence as she began to tear up again. How could she not realize what she was saying?

-Stealth Elf-
"No... No don't listen to that... I... I don't even know what I was saying Mizore... Please... forget I said that..."

Stealth Elf was frantically trying to cover what she just said. It sounded like she was saying she had attacked Mizore. But she continued on with her emotional outburst.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I didn't attack you during our match... I... I know it looks bad... But please, please don't think I did Mizore... I would never hurt you... We're friends right? And... friends got each other’s backs, Like you had my back... and I've done my best to return the favor... yeah I know that one time where 18 was confronting you on Ladies Night.. About to hit you... I... I was out of my mind.. I was scared... I knew I couldn't have done anything... But I headed down there anyways... I had to help you, even if I didn't think I could do anything to 18... I had to try."

Stealth Elf's tears continued down her face. Why was she put into this predicament... but she had to prove herself to Mizore... she had too.

-Stealth Elf-
"Then at Wrestle Mania... I had your back then right? I know you wished it was Hollie Winder by your side when you finally got the Diva's Tag Team Championships... but... I wanted to give it to you... But... If it'll help you, please... give her my belt... I... I want you to be in that ring tonight with someone you trust... even though you can trust me... I... I just want what's best for you..."

Stealth Elf got up as she went to where she had tossed her Championship belt earlier. Quickly she picked it up and showed it to her phone's camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"See... I have it right here for her... and here..."

Stealth Elf put the belt over her shoulder to free up one of her hands as she removed her name plate on the title, just dropping it once it was off and the clatter could be heard clearly in the silent room.

-Stealth Elf-
"There... It's all ready for Hollie... Just... Just talk to Kristy... or even Grace... She'll be more than happy to replace me with Hollie..."

Stealth Elf then slumped down... back to the floor as she continued to look into the camera... the title slipping from her shoulder and onto her lap.

-Stealth Elf-
"...If... it's what you want... I'll do it... Just please... don't be mad at me."

Was this what Mizore wanted though? Would it really help her prove to her that it wasn't her who attacked her... or was she just further showing that she did... and she was simply having remorse now. Though she did calm down slightly after that little rant and she continued.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Mizore I want you out there with someone you can trust.... after all, I... I know we have yet to beat the BFFs as a tag team... and... No it wasn't your fault... it was mine... I shouldn't have gotten pinned... But... if you give me the chance again... I... I will do my best to not fail you... "

Her words came out in sad yet determined tones. She wanted more than anything to help Mizore retain the Diva's Tag Titles. Yet if Mizore didn't trust her... what could she do? Her tears began to once again build in the corner of her eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"Two shows ago... The BFFs attacked me... knowing that I was the weaker partner... yes I said it... And I admit it... I'm the weaker one... I... I know I can't beat you Mizore... though that's not why I didn't want to fight you last week... It was because I just couldn't bring myself to do anything bad to you... I wanted you to win the tournament, I still do... But you're my friend... and... friends don't fight right? They should be there for each other... Ok yeah... I know that my feelings were wrong... I should have just went to that match and just had fun with facing my best friend... who I hold with the greatest of awe and respect...."

Stealth Elf hit her head a few times as it frustrated her.

-Stealth Elf-
" ...Stupid, stupid... why didn't I just do that... I... maybe I could have prevented what happened... from happening. Maybe if I had been out there... ready in by the curtain... or just been where you was... and not in my room... all alone... then maybe person wouldn't of attacked you... because I would of been there... UGH I'M THE WORST FRIEND EVER!!"

Stealth Elf shouted that last part in complete frustration. There were just so many ifs and things she should have done better. But Stealth Elf gave another frustrated yell as she continued her rant.

-Stealth Elf-
"And here we are... about to face one of our toughest opponents yet... and I can't even find it in me to face you and tell you that I didn't hurt you... or even answer the phone... I EVEN HUNG UP ON YOU!! "

Stealth Elf yelled that again. Yet her rant slowed down now.

-Stealth Elf-
"...I... I'm sorry too... I know I shouldn't have hung up... You... You're probably thinking all kinds of reasons why I did it... But... like I said... I... I just can't bring myself to face you... I still think you're so mad at me... for something I didn't even do... And yet... I don't have any way to prove that I didn't do it."

The tears began to flow down Stealth Elf's face. She knew there wasn't anything to prove she didn't... everything was pointed towards her.

-Stealth Elf-
"I will do my best tonight... to make sure the Beautiful Fierce Females don't walk out of here with the Diva's Tag Team championships... No... I won't force a disqualification, like many think I did the last Super Show... And Mizore... Please... listen to what I have said... Because, right now, I feel as if I'm still trapped under the ice... hoping beyond hope... that you'll hear me.... while I say it over and over... I didn't do it Mizore... I just didn't."

Stealth Elf lowered her head in sorrow. Was that enough? Would Mizore be able to forgive her... or even trust her again? Finally, she looked into the camera one last time, right before she stopped the recording and sent off the video... she asked one final Question.

-Stealth Elf-
"Do you believe me?"

Frost Elfs Vs BFFs LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs BFFs Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs BFFs

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:37 am
(Mizore RP)

{Stealth Elf}

Do you believe me?

Never has a simple question mixed up so many emotions.

{Stealth Elf}

Do you believe me?

A few weeks ago, Mizore would have answered yes without a moment's hesitation. Now, she isn’t so sure.

{Stealth Elf}

Do you believe me?

The scene opens up on Mizore, looking at the TV of the tape that Stealth Elf sent to her. She keeps repeating this last line, trying to look into the eyes of her tag team partner. What does she see in those eyes? Innocence or guilt? Remorse or anger? Is she sorry? And if so, is it because it wasn’t her or because she didn’t finish Mizore off. Mizore shakes her head.

{Mizore Payne}

I just don’t know what to think. What if I do believe her? If she screws me in the tag title defense, it could also cost me in the Queen of the Ring tournament. But if I go into it doubting her at all, the Beautiful Fierce Females will pick us apart. I can’t answer that question. I need to talk to her. Face to face.

That leaves out a phone call. In fact, Mizore has promised herself that she would ignore any phone calls from Stealth Elf. If she wants to talk, it has to be face to face. It doesn't help matters that she hasn’t shown up to their shared locker room yet. But it could just be that she is afraid of seeing Mizore. But why. Mizore shakes her head, lightly tapping her forehead.

{Mizore Payne}

Get focused Mizore girl. I can’t be concerned with Stealth Elf right now. I have to pretend that everything is great between us and go out doing my best to retain the titles. Besides, I have my own little work to do.

Mizore turns off the tape and ejects the DVD. She places it in her jacket pocket before she walks into the small kitchen portion of the cafeteria. She walks past the workers and finds the walk in freezer. She goes inside and sighs in relief as the cold air hits her. She sets up her camera and sits down on a stack of boxes of frozen meats. She crosses her legs in front of her and looks into the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Tonight is a big night for me. Not only can I walk out with two championships but the crown as well. Here lately I have been more concerned with the crown. But that doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten about the tag team titles or the BFFs. No ladies, I remember you well. In fact, you are the only loss the Frost Elfs have ever experienced. And of course we have to get you back for that. It is going to happen when we defeat you and show you that your last victory of us was a pure fluke.

Mizore takes a moment to look around the room. She looks back at the camera with a sneer.

{Mizore Payne}

What’s the matter Summer, you can't come up with your own material. I guess you think you are pretty clever. You wanted to turn my words against me and shake up our team. Well I will admit, I did say that. I originally planned to throw Stealth Elf off her game with that. but I changed my mind. Stealth Elf knows I don’t mean any of that. So you better come up with better than that if you want to take us out.

Mizore chuckles at this. she smiles at the camera as she blows steam out of her mouth against the cool air of the freezer.

{Mizore Payne}

So the two of you wonder why it took so long for you to get title shots. It’s because you don't deserve them. Granted, you defeated us. But other than that, you haven’t done anything. Neither of you did anything in the Queen of the Ring tournament. You are pretty much still the shadows of Mickie and Trish. And remember who we won the titles from.

Mizore taps the Divas Tag Team championship. She smirks at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Summer, you seem to talk the most for the team. And lets face it, I’ve always said you are the one with a small sliver of talent. If you’d stop letting Audrey and Sasha to drag you down. And you accuse me of being held down by Stealth Elf? No, Stealth Elf has the talent. she has the skills. She just needs to learn to use them. And regardless of what the little tape you stole of me said, I still got her back. Regardless of what happened on the Supershow last week. Your little team is full of big egos. And it is only a moment of time until you implode. Maybe it will be tonight after we easily brush you aside to retain our titles.

Mizore brushes aside some ice that was forming on her jacket much like she plans to dust aside the BFFs. Convenient. She looks back at the camera with a smirk.

{Mizore Payne}

Sasha Banks. The so called Boss. If you are the boss, I’d hate to see what a grunt is. The fact is Sasha, you have done nothing with your life. You can't even win the Televixen championship. A title so easy to win even Kelly had it. No offense Kelly. The only reason you are still around is because Audrey handed you her spot. And she never succeeded at anything herself. You come from a long line of losers Sasha. And you will do it yet again. How do you feel knowing that you will be the one who costs Summer a win. Because I almost guarantee that you will be the one who falls. How long will Summer carry you before she brushes you aside for someone better. Like Jaylina Jobber. You can join Eve and Kaitlyn. They are about on the level that you perform on.

Mizore chuckles at her cold, pun intended, comment she just used. She looks back at the camera with arrogance in her eyes,

{Mizore Payne}

I’m totally not worried about any of you. We both know that I could beat you both on my own. But you are amusing. Talking about how you think you should have gone to Wrestlemania for the titles. The fans deserved a good match not a whooping like you would have got by Hardcore Stratusfaction. Beating a team in singles matches isn’t the same as beating a team. Something you would have learned if you were actually trained by someone of merit. Seriously, Brian Fury, Brian Milonas, and Handsome Johnny? We have no idea who these people are. I was trained by Hollie who was trained by Kelsi who was trained by WT who was trained by Ric Flair. Therefore I was sort of trained by Ric Flair. At least that is the logic I take out of it.

Mizore shrugs, not sure if that is sound logic or not. She returns her focus to the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

I find it funny that Sasha referred to themselves as the new twenty dollar bills because that is all they are worth. Me and Stealth Elf, we are crisp Five hundred dollar bills. And yes, they do make them still. So nice way to short change yourself already. Do you think when you talk or do you just toss out whatever? Maybe you should just be the silent partner to Summer. Or at least elt her write your material.

Mizore laughs out loud at her own insult. She shakes her head a few small icicles falling out of her hair. It’s amazing how she isn’t letting the cold bother her.

{Mizore Payne}

What I was really waiting for was your insult. You said I’ll be like my dad someday. I hope I can be half as good as him. Even half as good at him will make me a legend. And maybe in ten years I’ll be fat and alone as the Ice Bitch. But they will remember me. They will remember me as at least a three time Televixen champion. I’ll be remembered as the first ever Shining Star champion. And by hook or by crook, I’ll be remembered as the two thousand four Queen of the Ring. In ten years Sasha, no one will remember you. You will be in a special class with Missy Hyatt, Alundra Blaze and Rockin Robin. Women who meant nothing in the business and faded into oblivion. You’ll be barefoot, fat and surrounded by five kids in some kitchen in California married to a truck driver with a beer gut. And you will watch me on TV and remember how I was the one who ended your future. Who showed the world that you are nothing but a waste of talent. And the entire locker room will not learn to fear the BFFs. They will learn to laugh when they are booked against you. Just like me and Stealth Elf were laughing when we found out you were put as our contenders. Cause we knew it was going to be an easy night.

Mizore yawns over dramatically. She glances at the camera and gives it a wink.

{Mizore Payne}

So ladies, enjoy the limelight you are soaking in off of me and Stealth Elf. Because regardless of what you two and Grace believe, we are the greatest tag team going today. And after American Revolution we will still be the tag team champions. And regardless of whether it is Kaitlyn and Eve, Hardcore Stratusfaction getting their rematch or even if it’s Divas Task Force, we will always find a way to win. Because we will not lose those titles until we are ready to give them up. And it begins when the Frost Elfs become the next set of victims, trapped under the ice.

Mizore stands up and grabs the camera. Somehow the screen starts to freeze over until it is just a solid block of ice. This causes the scene to fade out.

SCENE 2

The new scene finds Mizore coming out of the bathroom, having changed into her Frost Elfs attire of the camo skirt and jacket over camo socks and green shoes. She has the Televixen championship around her waist and the Divas Tag Team championship laying on top of it. She stops walking and looks forward to see Kristy in the room. And behind her almost looking like she is trying to hide is Stealth Elf. She looks at Mizore pretty concerned as Mizore looks at her unsure what to think. Kristy clears her throat.

{Kristy Jensen}

I finally found her. I thought the two of you should talk before the tag match,

{Mizore Payne}

Would you mind leaving us for a few minutes.

Stealth Elf shakes her head and tries to hold onto Kristy who steps out of her range. Kristy looks at Mizore a bit worried but leaves the room. Mizore looks at Stealth Elf, her face hard to read. Stealth Elf’s eyes fill with tears again as she takes a step forward.

{Stealth Elf}

Mizore, I swear it wasn’t me. I….

Mizore puts her hand up, causing Stealth Elf to stop talking. Mizore slowly takes the Televixen championship off of her and drops it to the floor right in front of Stealth Elf. She turns her back on Stealth Elf and puts her hands out closing her eyes. Stealth Elf looks down at the title and back to Mizore. She picks up the title and walks up to Mizore, putting it back around her waist. This makes Mizore jump which in turn causes Stealth Elf to jump back protecting herself. Mizore looks at her still unsure as Stealth Elf backs up a few steps and waits.

{Mizore Payne}

So you swear to me that it was not you that attacked me.

{Stealth Elf}

Yes I swear. I feel asleep in the locker room while waiting for our match. I would never attack you like that. You have to believe me.

Mizore answers this by getting in the face of Stealth Elf, getting nose to nose with her. Stealth Elf starts to back up but Mizore’s sharp voice stops her.

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t back down. Look me dead in the eyes and tell me that you weren’t the one who attacked me.

Stealth Elf looks Mizore straight in her eyes not even blinking.

{Stealth Elf}

I was not the one who attacked you.

There is a few moments as the two just look each other in the eyes. Mizore finally backs up a step, giving a nod and a slight smile.

{Mizore Payne}

Then to answer your question, yes I believe you. I don;t believe you would have been able to look me in the eyes and lie to me. But know this. If you do anything to cost me the Queen of the Ring, friendship and tag team over. And I will pay you back for it. Agreed.

Stealth Elf nods. Mizore walks over and sits down on the couch relaxing.

{Mizore Payne}

We will get to the bottom of what i going on in due time. For now we really need to get on the same page for the title match tonight.

Mizore pats the couch next to her. Stealth Elf slowly walks over and sits down, still looking a bit nervous about Mizore but seeming to relax a little. They begin to talk strategy but the camera fades away before too much can be revealed.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:38 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t260-blitz-vs-kelsi-parr
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum