JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs Foxana Empty Frost Elfs Vs Foxana

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:33 am
Frost Elfs Vs Foxana FEFoxana

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-8-16-match-five-t2065.html#p22152957

Show: Chaos [2/8/2016]

SE RP
(Note: This RP originally used the SE layout.  Thus why the drop down is hers instead of the FE one.)

Monday Night Chaos 207 was still underway as one of it's diva's, Stealth Elf, just finished her match as she celebrated into the back area.  Once she was behind the curtain though she stopped as her hand instinctively went to her back, rubbing it from being sore.  The fatigue and exhaustion showed on her face as she made her way past the gorilla position and into the back halls of the arena.  Passing other wrestler's and crew workers Maya's body ached to sit down as she made her way.  But she wasn't headed towards her locker room, which due to what she could only suspect was her mother, she was placed in the general locker room for the lower class of Diva's.  Since Maya wasn't keen on the crowded room as girl's went about preparing for their future match or even to depart from the arena.  So instead Maya found herself in the catering area, sure there were still a good handful of people but it was a more open area as the food was set to the left with lines of white folding tables set out with metal folding chairs pushed up to them.   Maya's body ached to sit down, even on the cold hard surface of the chair's, but first she walked over to a cooler set out with a paper labeled 'bottled water'.  Maya opened the lid and picked out two, one of which she immediately placed to her exposed section of her back as she let the coolness of the bottle ease her sore muscles.  After a moment she closed the lid to the cooler and headed to a chair and sat down, her muscles getting some relief as she did.

Maya sat there for a moment before taking a swig from the other bottle, the cool water quenching her thirst.  Maya sat the bottle down as she contemplated going to get her stuff to grab her phone, yet her body protested the notion so she decided to sit there.  Maya wasn't sure how long she was sitting there as she watched others come in go grabbing some food and sitting down to eat.  Some even grabbed a small item like an apple or muffin before walking away from the area.  But it wasn't long until a voice reached Maya's ears, causing her to flinch slightly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"There you are."

Maya turned slowly to see her mother coming up to her, wearing a business dress of a dark blue color.  In her hand, tucked under her arm was a light brown folder.  Maya wondered what it was she wanted as she walked over and sat opposite of Maya, placing the folder onto the table.

-Maya Jensen-
"What's in the folder, Mom?"

Maya chanced it and only got a slight look from her mother before she replied.

-Kristy Jensen-
"We've gone over this, Maya.  We are not related.  I am your boss so Ma'am or Mrs. Jensen is what you should be refering to me as."

Maya shied slightly as she shifted in her seat, The chair growing from relief to annoying.  But Stealth Elf then used her arm to rub her upper arm a bit, the soreness from the fall not going away just yet as she had hopped.  But while she did that, she wondered what her mother wanted and what was in the folder as Kristy opened it up.  There were some legal things in there but Maya wasn't exactly the best at reading things upside down.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So, we have some issues involving your employment with us."

Those words caused Maya's mind to worry abit.  After all she knew her mother was not very fond of her right now, and she wouldn't put it past her to try and find some way to fire her.

-Maya Jensen-
"What kind of issues?"

Maya tried to hide her fear in her voice but it was still there.  Seemed Kristy was enjoying it as she smiled ever so slightly before continuing.

-Kristy Jensen-
"The main issue is with your name and appearance."

-Maya Jensen-
"But that's not..."

Maya tried to protest as her soreness ignored for the time being. However, a swift look from Kristy caused her to stop.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You didn't let me finish.  The problem with it, is your name, Stealth Elf, and your likeness is owned by Activision."

-Maya Jensen-
"But I thought Dad owned it?"

Kristy shakes her head at Maya's assumption.

-Kristy Jensen-
"No, he is not.  All characters your father created for the Skylanders Video Games are trademark of Activision, not I-wei Huang.  Of Course, this means that we've been having to pay a nice royalty fee to Activision every time you or your sister are on camera or is used in any promotional advertisements.  As you're well aware we are under more stricter money issues thus we are cutting things that aren't making enough profit."

Maya wasn't entirely sure what she meant by that as she sat there in her chair.  Kristy seemed to notice as again she shook her head at Maya's ignorance.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'll put it this way.  Every time you are put in the ring we have to make enough money to not only pay you, but Activision.  Sure there's those Skylanders fans who want to see you but it's not enough.  Then there's this whole idea that you're wanting to go into tag division only after you fail at the Rumble?  Not that I care what you do, but it is not profitable and barely worth the effort to keep the deal with Activision.   So the way I see it, you have three options."

Kristy closes the folder as Maya watches, wishing Kristy had come at a moment when her body wasn't craving some better comfort to ease her pain.

-Maya Jensen-
"What are they?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm glad you asked."

Kristy places her elbows on the table and laces her fingers as a slight smile itches on her face.

-Kristy Jensen-
"The best option would simply be for you to leave EWE.  After all we have enough freaks running around here.  Just look at the new Televixen Champion.  Though unlike her, Scott Cawthon is not charging us for use of her.  Infact he sees it as more free promotion."

-Maya Jensen-
"Who's Scott Cawthon?"

-Kristy Jensen-
"Just an independent game developer.  He made the game Five Nights at Freddy's which is where those characters are from.  But that's beside the point."

Maya agreed as she gave a slight nod.  But it didn't matter that much as she replied to the first option Kristy gave her.

-Maya Jensen-
"I'm not quitting though..."

-Kristy Jensen-
"As I figured you'd say that.  The other option is the same deal I'll be giving your sister.  All you have to do is change the name you're billed under, change your in ring attire, and oh yes, you'll need to remove that green skin of yours, and the bad hair dye for good measure, you look way too much like the Skylander so just changing your clothes won't do it."

Maya didn't like that idea at all.  After all the only way for her to change herself to look more normal would be through surgery, and though she'd admit she's a bit more fine with staying the way she is... she also was frightened about the surgery and was afraid something would go horrible wrong.  Of course, Maya didn't even have to reply to this as kristy could read the expression on Maya's face.

-Kristy Jensen-
"As I thought.  Then that leaves you with one other option.  Though I do not want to see that face and appalled if I ever see you champion again, but simply put you have to earn your keep.  Though I'll be enjoying myself as I see you fail, and guess what, if you do fail long enough, I will be resorting to firing you.  And that I will fully enjoy."

Kristy smiled as she picked up the folder.  Maya didn't like the sound of it so she nodded.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So just know this.  If you're little experiment fails with thinking you can win Miss Rumble and do only tag matches then you have another thing coming.  It's not worth the time and effort to book you only occasionally with no one really caring. People lose interest when they rarely see someone."

Maya sat a little forward in her chair, grunting slightly under her breath at the aching muscles.

-Maya Jensen-
"But what if we win Diva's Tag?"

Kristy actually chuckles at that.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Please, you really think you have what it takes to defeat them?  You had two chances and both times you failed.  Let alone once again you're splitting your focus."

-Maya Jensen-
"But.. We'll prove you wrong."

-Kristy Jensen-
"No, you won't.  You and Mizore both have other matches and from what you say, it sounds like you're more concerned about the Miss Rumble match than your tag match.  As it sounds to me it's just a consolation prize.  Sure Angela's also got her focus on the Rumble but then you have your partner who's got 3 matches that night.  And Abby Addiction with only tag, which is the only reason she's still around... Though you know, I had Stephanie suggest having your two teams facing each other in singles matches next week, but I told her that people don't want to see Abby Addiction take on a freak show or a champion who only champion because she fought her girlfriend."

Kristy sneered at that comment but Maya protested.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mizore's a true champion."

Kristy only shrugs.

-Kristy Jensen-
"None-the-less, It's pointless to see when people already know what to expect.  Granted the other match she offered wasn't as interesting, but you two facing Foxana... well let's just say you're at the level you're meant to be at."

Maya shook her head ready to protest but Kristy stood up.

-Kristy Jensen-
"See you next week, or do everyone a favor and just quit."

Kristy pushed in the chair and walked out of the catering area and Maya watched her go.  Just sitting there as her eyes began to water slightly.  Why was her mother being so mean to her.  Well she knew the answer but still she wished things weren't that way.  But finally she got up, despite her body's protests and headed to our, passing Paul Heyman as she did.  Though he only gave her a slight disgusted look before continuing on his way to a main drinking his coffee at another table.

A long dark corridor appeared in front of a camera as it began to record.  Different sides of the corridor were unmarked doors yet it was impossible to tell just how long this corridor was as it ended with not a wall but darkness.

-StealthElf-
"How far you think it goes?"

Stealth Elf's voice remnants from behind the camera but she steps forward showing herself to it as she turns around.  Stealth Elf was wearing her brown forest ninja attire and her blue hair in a braid that fell loosely down her back.  Her mask began to move as Stealth Elf began to talk to the camera.

-StealthElf-
"Not as fancy as my last one, but budget cuts in all..."

Stealth Elf's eyes showed that smile as her mask hid her lips from view.  Yet Stealth Elf realized it short of broke the atmosphere of the corridor but she continued on.

-StealthElf-
"Yet this is perfect in showing just what's going on with me right now... A long road filled with mysteries and the unknown.  What exactly awaits me at the end, I can't really say, but it's the path I have to travel in order to gain what I've lost..."

Stealth Elf began to walk slowly down the hallway as the camera swings around to catch her profile.  As she walks she continues to speak.

-StealthElf-
"Last week, I face Kharma, in a grueling match.. My speed and technical know how, versus her brute strength.. I've got to admit I soaked my joints in a nice epsom salt bath after that one... But what happened?  I won by count out... COUNT OUT!"

Stealth Elf's emotions got the better of her as she placed a hand on the door by her.  She couldn't let it get to her but it was still worrying away in her thoughts.

-StealthElf-
"It's really a battle of my mind.. allways have been with me.  I struggle and fight just to keep up my confidence, and when things are going good... well, I guess that's not much of a champion material if I waver at the slightest upsets.. but Seriously, Abby Addiction beat Kharama in the ring.. I had to win by count out..."

Stealth Elf waited a moment before regaining her composure and continuing on.

-StealthElf-
"Yet, this week it's not a power match at all... No it's a game of skill as me and Mizore take on Alicia Fox and Aksana... both of which we've faced before, though I'll admit I can't remember if we've faced them in a tag match before."

Stealth Elf took a moment to ponder this before shaking her head.

-StealthElf-
"Regardless of the fact, there's many components in this that I know those two will be looking to take advantage of... For starters this is the first time me and Mizore have teamed up since our match for the Diva's championship..."

Stealth Elf sighed as the long shadows deepened on her face as it lowered slightly.

-StealthElf-
"But I can tell you right now that they don't have to worry about any misgivings.  I don't hate Mizore for it.  That's only the thing people want to have us think in order to try and get into our heads. But that's not going to work and if Foxana think that, then it'll cost them."

Stealth Elf nods again as the lights get dimmer as they proceed down the hall.

-StealthElf-
"They also may think just me coming away from the PPV, losing the Diva's Champion.. all that things will have an effect... Yeah it will but not in the negative.  After all I've beaten myself up enough for that and quite honestly, it only fuels me on.  It causes me to take each of these matches as if they're the utmost importance.  After all they are.  How will it look if I lose to someone like Foxana?  Yet, it shouldn't matter to me but it does affect me.  I have to know I can beat anyone and one mistake, one loss, and there'll be a kink in that armor I try so hard to keep up.  And when you're going to be taking on 14 Diva's all wanting the prize of a shot at the Women's Championship and in the same night take on for the 3rd time the greatest Diva in all EWE and her skilled partner Angela Fortin?  I can't afford to risk it."

Stealth Elf wondered to herself as the area got darker and darker.  She wondered if voicing her concerns like this to all to hear was a good thing.

-StealthElf-
"Just goes to show you that anything can happen from here until the Rumble.  But no matter what happens, I will have Mizore by my side.  Foxana, we will be moving on past you.  On to the next event.  So don't blink..."

The light in the place got really bad until a shed of light as the camera pans around showing Stealth Elf's back as you can see that there's the double doors of an elevator being illuminated.  On it was the EWE Rumble Logo.

-StealthElf-
"Or you'll miss it."

Stealth Elf walked over to the elevator and looked back to the camera before it faded to black.

Frost Elfs Vs Foxana LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs Foxana Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs Foxana

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:35 am
Mizore RP

The scene opens up last week on Chaos in the locker room of the former two time Divas Tag Team champions The Frost Elfs. Both of them are in Mizore and WT’s locker room, happily talking about Stealth Elfs big victory over Kharma. Stealth Elf is still in her ring attire, having just got back from the ring and her conversation with her mother. Mizore is in her Frost Elfs style attire, having worn it to support her tag partner. The TV is playing up in the corner showing Kelly just starting an interview with Stephanie McMahon. The volume is up where you can hear it but they couple really isn’t paying attention. That is until Stephanie mentions a certain champion in the room.

{Stephanie McMahon}

……..Mizore in a Unification Match for the Diva's Championship.

Both girls stop talking and quickly turn their attention to the TV.

{Kelly}

So at the Rumble, it's the Diva's Champion, Mizore Payne... taking on the TeleVixen Champion in a winner takes all Unification, winner remains the Diva's Champion.

Mizore and Stealth Elf look at each other for a moment before looking back at the TV.

{Stephanie McMahon}

That's right.

Stealth Elf looks at Mizore who looks at the TV looking a bit confused.

{Kelly}

If Mizore wins, would she be recognized as a four time TeleVixen Champion before it's put on the shelf?

{Stephanie McMahon}

Indeed she would... good luck to her, and good luck to her opponent.

Stealth Elf mutes the TV and turns her attention to Mizore who is still looking at the TV looking a bit puzzled.

{Stealth Elf}

That’s awesome. You’ll be the first ever four time Televixen champion along with still being the Divas champion.

{Mizore Payne}

It certainly changes my plans for The Rumble. I expected to be facing you or maybe even McCool. I heard since Milani quit that she’s been whining that she deserves the next title shot. With Heyman behind her, I figured she’d weasel her way into a match.

{Stealth Elf}

Until Grace got fired she might have. You know that Stephanie won’t put up with that. By the way, have you talked to Brooke?

{Mizore Payne}

Yeah she is taking some time off and taking care of some stuff at home. She has pretty much gave up on getting another job with the eWe for now and is seeing if she has enough money to retire on.

{Stealth Elf}

Why doesn’t she come back as a wrestler?

{Mizore Payne}

She doesn’t really feel like her body can take the schedule. She says she is fine with her legends contract so she can wrestle every once in awhile.

A knock comes to the door. Stealth Elf looks worried, figuring Kristy tracked her down and is about to be mad that she isn’t in the locker room she is suppose to be using. Mizore points to the bathroom and Stealth Elf quickly goes inside. Mizore opens the door but it is just a stage hand, giving Mizore the new card for next week. Mizore shuts the door.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s okay Maya. It was just them bringing us next week’s card.

{Stealth Elf}

We don’t need that. Mom already told me that we are facing Foxana.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s not the match I’m looking for. I want to see who Chica is facing for the Televixen championship. It looks like it is going to be Emma. So most likely I’ll be defending the Divas title against Chica at the Rumble. This could be rather interesting. What’s the matter?

Mizore has looked up from the paper to see Stealth Elf biting her lip and looking down at the ground.

{Stealth Elf}

It’s just that mom mentioned that you had three matches when she was talking about the Divas Tag Title match. I’m worried that you might be too focused on the Divas title match and not enough on Abby and Angela.

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t you worry about that at all girl. I’m a master at dividing my attention and getting the job done in many matches. Look at Extreme Overload. I not only won the Divas championship but I also worked with you to make sure we got the tag title match in the first place. Not only will we win the titles back but I’ll retain the Divas title and make sure that one of us wins Miss Rumble.

{Stealth Elf}

One of us?

{Mizore Payne}

Of course! If I don’t win Miss Rumble, I’d rather you win it. That way you can go to Wrestlemania and win the Women’s title and we will have all the gold in our tag team. So we will work together to keep people out and in the end, we will face off to see who should be Miss Rumble. But first we have to show up Foxana. Abby and Angela are facing Generation Y. We need to make sure we put up a better showing to send them a message.

{Stealth Elf}

You want to work together in Mis Rumble?

{Mizore Payne}

Come on this is like a night off for us. I don’t know what Kristy was thinking putting us against such easy opponents. Aksana and Alicia Fox? How many times have we beaten them in some combo of tag and singles matches. I mean we both know that Aksana never amounted to anything. In that other place she was known as following the General Manager around trying to flirt her way into title matches. I guess it’s a good thing that Stephanie is the GM of us dias or Aksana would be trying to flirt her way into the title matches like she did there. Of course she’d still get beat in every attempt just like she did there. She is in a good place just being a filler.

{Stealth Elf}

That’s good and all but about Miss Rumble…

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t even get me started about Alicia Fox. I mean yeah maybe she was a bit more successful. She’s even got a few good upsets here. But she is nowhere near good enough to stand toe to toe with either one of us. And being tied down by Aksana is going to hurt her even worse. We could probably win the match just by keeping one of them in the ring, most likely Aksana. That would make Alicia not even a factor in the match. I just hope that the Divas Task Force is paying attention when we destroy Foxana.

{Stealth Elf}

Right but again about the Rumble….

{Mizore Payne}

I know that we have already failed twice against the Divas Task Force. I’m aware that they have yet to be beaten as a team since they won those titles. But you forget that we are one of the greatest tag teams of all times. And when we look like we are down, we rise to the top. When everything is against us, we tap into all new potential and show the world how great we are. Foxana is just the first step. I promise you at the Rumble, we will win back the Divas tag titles for the third time. I will defend the Divas championship and become the four time Televixen champion. And one of us will win Miss Rumble. Two thousand sixteen is going to be the year of the Frost Elfs. I’ve got to go talk to Hollie and tell her the good news. I’ll be right back.

{Stealth Elf}

Again you said one…

Mizore stops her by giving her a big hug and planting a kiss on her. Mizore races out the door as Stealth Elf raises her hand and starts to say something. Realizing that Mizore is gone now, Stealth Elf just sighs and sits down on the couch. She turns her attention back to the TV on the wall as the scene fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:35 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t481-mizore-vs-chica
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: