JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs A.L.A. Empty Frost Elfs Vs A.L.A.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:17 pm
Frost Elfs Vs A.L.A. AVXMatch-FEALA

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/frost-elfs-vs-a-l-a-t862.html#p22092185

Show: AnniVersary X [1/24/2014]

The Jensen Jet had just made it into the air after the previous Ladies' Night had finished.  Stealth Elf was sitting down on a couch in one of the rooms, still wearing her in ring attire aside from a hooded sweatshirt she threw on over her top.  Her mind was racing from one thing to another and up til that point, she had done her best to put on a strong front.  And emotional mask if you will.  Sure she had posed and stuff for the fans, even greeted the ones in the front row.  But, it was all a mask.  Not that she was against those things, no.  It was just hard to really explain how she was really feeling.  Because so many emotions were boiling inside of her.
But finally, now that they were on the way to her home... she dropped the mask as her tears just began to flow.  She brought up her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, burying her head into her knees.  She continued to cry as soon she rocked a little bit before she was now in a laying position still crying in her sorrows.

Though soon the door to the room opened and Kristy Jensen came in.  She saw the state Stealth Elf was in so she went over and sat in a seat across from her.  She just sat there a bit thinking of what she could do to try and cheer her up.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Hey, Don't worry, I told you we'll find your diary.  And I meant it."

Stealth Elf managed to stop her sobs but only to talk.  Though her words were in between her tears.

-Stealth Elf-
"What's the use... it's out there... gone, probably someone reading it right now... It... It's all over... my wrestling career... my friendship with Mizore... and any last bit of... people thinking I'm not just trash... though... they're right anyways...."

Kristy watched her friend.  She didn't like how miserable she was.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Don't think that."

-Stealth Elf-
"Why not... it's true. I... I thought I belonged in this company... But Syd's right..."

But Kristy Interrupted her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Syd is not right.  You are something in this company and you have great potential.  Why do you think Mizore picked you as her tag team partner."

That only got Stealth Elf crying even more.  Kristy looked at her though she short of figured what was bugging her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Look, you can't let one loss as a tag team get you down.  I even got you two an opponent for Anniversary X.  Assassin League Association."

Yet Stealth Elf's eyes flew open in a bit of rage.  Though not because of Kristy telling her of who she'll be fighting next.

-Stealth Elf-
"Once?!"

She got up infuriated how quickly her misery turned to anger.

-Stealth Elf-
"What do you mean once?  I've been loosing since I got here."

-Kristy Jensen-
"No you..."

Stealth Elf glared at Kristy.

-Stealth Elf-
"You really think I've won?  you seen the matches, you've heard what they said.  I didn't win nothing.  They all, just didn't put forth an effort.  They all let me win.  Did Josie Wales really put forth an effort fighting me?  No.  How about Trish? Still no.  Even Raven... They... were all just... toying with me."

Stealth Elf's rage calmed but turned back into sorrow as she began to tear up.  She collapsed on the couch again.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'm... just a big joke to everyone here.  I'm constantly getting hit by blind side attacks... And I've been studying Ninjitsu...  I.. I'm just a failer..."

Her tears continued to fall down her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"I can't even cut a promo... and everyone laughs at me and insults me... Is it my fault they think I'm a ... contradiction to myself?  Am I just not that much strange were I can do anything in front of a camera... but talk?  Why Can't I just be NORMAL!!"

Stealth Elf's tears increased as she just sobbed. Her mind consciously going through the things that made her not normal.

-Stealth Elf-
"....I don't look normal... I can't speak in front of a camera... and my feelings towards..."

Stealth Elf claimed up realizing she had almost sad her biggest secret.  Yet that made her cry even more. As another thought entered her mind.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Mizore's doesn't deserve me as a partner... I... I got blind sided... I lost us the match.. it was my fault... if I hadn't been so worried about...."

Stealth Elf trailed off yet again, still her tears flowed.

-Stealth Elf-
"I can't help Mizore win the tag championships... I'm a failer, I keep on loosing... She'll... she'll be better off with someone besides me..."

Stealth Elf just lost it there as she buried her head once more into her knees.  Kristy had just watched her, knowing she needed to vent.  But she let Stealth Elf cry for awhile before she got up and sat next to Stealth Elf.  She then placed a comforting arm around her to help her.  So that's how they stayed for the longest time though Stealth Elf didn't seem to noticed the kind gesture as she was to busy crying.  Finally, Kristy decided that she should say something.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Listen Stealthy..."

Yet oddly enough.  Something inside Stealth Elf's brain just clicked.  She wasn't sure what it was but slowly she opened her eyes, still watery from crying.

-Stealth Elf-
"..What'd you just say...?"

Kristy frowned, she hope she didn't take that as an insult.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I.. I'm sorry just thought you'd prefer a more... personal name..."

But it wasn't what stealth Elf want to hear as again she asked but some of her misery kept back into her voice, yet she sounded disparate to hear it again.

-Stealth Elf-
"What did you say...?!"

Kristy looked at her, but she hoped it'd not upset her even more, she said replied to the girl.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I said... "Listen Stealthy"..."

There it was again, but this time something else happened, as her eyes went to a far away place.

Suddenly, Stealth Elf found herself somewhere else.  She was wearing a helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads. And a pair of skates.  Yet she was falling as if she had just lost her balance.  She landed on her rear with an oof Then began to cry, her voice sounding that of a really young girl.  Yet just then another girl skated up to her.  The face seemed a bit blurry yet somehow Stealth Elf some how knew that she knew her.  Stealth Elf then looked up at the other young girl as she said with tears.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"...I just can't do it...I'll ever be as good as you..."

But the other girl just gave her a comforting smile.

-Girl-
"Listen Stealthy, don't you remember, when at first you don't succeed... To get up and try again."

-Young Stealth Elf-
"but.. this isn't the firstest time.. it's the tenthded time."

Stealth Elf lowered her head and began to cry some more.  but the girl kelt down and put her hand on Stealth Elf's Shoulder.

-Girl-
"Stealthy, you can do anything you set your mind to. All you have to do his push away those doubts that get in that head of yours and Believe in yourself.  Don't matter what anyone says, or even what your noggin tells you.  Just believe, and remember if you mess up again, I'll be there for you."

Stealth Elf looked back up to the girl her tears had stopped.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Promise?"

The girl gave Stealth Elf a smile.

-Girl-
"Of course, that's what..."

-Stealth Elf-
"...friends are for."

The memory had faded and Stealth Elf was now seeing back in the present.  Kristy looked at her curiously.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Hmm...?"

Stealth Elf looked over at Kristy then smiled as she gave her a hug.  Kristy was a little taken aback but wrapped her arms around her.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Thank you for believing in me."

Kristy smiled.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Any time."

In the cold streets of New York City, an individual walks on.  This individual went by the name Stealth Elf and though currently, she had on enough clothing that you couldn't see her odd features.  Despite this, it was possible that you could tell that Stealth Elf was a little disappointed in something as she walked. Yet the fact that she had a camera in the bag she had on her was a slight indication on what the problem was.    As she walked she happened to pass by a public library.  Stealth Elf glanced at the library and gave a slight sigh as she headed inside.  Once inside she found a nice comfy spot to sit down as she took her laptop out of her bag and began to power it on.  Sure she could of waited til she got back to home before she did it, but she didn't feel like returning til she had at least done something.

So Stealth Elf navigated to where her blog was.  Looks like it was going to be another special edition... though granted she hadn't done her blog on last Ladies' Night.  But training and other things had gotten in her way.  Stealth Elf then began to type.

Hey all you Whisper Elfs out there, this is Stealth Elf here with a special edition of The Elven Decoy.  Don't worry though for Ladies' Night #52 edition will be up before the AVX PPV.

Now, I'm sure that you've figured it out by now... but I have a slight problem with speaking in front of cameras.  Yes I know it's weird and I wish I could explain it myself.  Just every time I try to say something and I know that camera's on me... my mouth just refuses to cooperate.  Now I've been working on trying to fix the problem, even attempted to make a promo not to long ago, but I still couldn't do it.  So I'll just write it out for now.

So at AnniVersary X, me and Mizore, AKA Frost Elfs, will be taking on the A.L.A. or Assassin’s League Association.  Of course, I've been preparing all this time for that match with training and checking out their promo's and their matches.  Though I've got to say I'm a little confused about them.  For starters, I'm still trying to figure out if they are in some group of assassins... but it that's true, why are they here in the EWE?  Unless...  Surprised is this a cover for them to take out someone here?  *gulp* ....maybe I should leave that topic alone.  Don't want me in their cross hairs.

Anyways, the A.L.A. seems to wrestle with respect for their opponents.  That's something I'm really looking forward too. Why?   Well, it's kind of obvious isn't it?  With dealing so much with people like BFFs, Grace Moretti, Raven, and others, it's nice to have an opponent that hopefully, won't be such a jerk.... and I'm honestly quiet tired of dealing with them... you have no idea how bad I felt after I failed to see another sneak attack and costed us the win.  Mizore deserves better than that.  But I'm going to do my best this time to not let it get me down more.  I need to step up and be the partner Mizore needs.  I have too...

I did happen to notice in one of the promo's Zena did about Summer Rae.  She was trying to get under her skin in hopes she'd give her and her partner a great fight.  Oh, how she'd better not do that with me.  I don't need nor want insults to use to 'better myself'.  Right now, I need that change of pace from the insults.  Yeah I know that eventually I'll be diving back into that world, the one where my appearance and who I am causes nothing but insults and snickering.  But for this match, I really hope for that change of pace... but if not, *sigh* I'll just have to deal with it.  Just, tired of having to not only prepare myself physically and mentally, but emotionally too.  Though like an old friend of mine said, "I need to believe in myself and just be who I am."

Let's see, what else to say about these two?  After all, they've made it perfectly clear that their very in tune with one another.  And I've heard they said they're been a team since Birth.  So they've got allot of experience in working together.  Me and Mizore?  We've practically just begun.  After all, this is like only our 3rd match with us on the same team.... that made is sound like I've faced Mizore before didn't it?  ... Well I haven't.  But back on topic, Me and Mizore are still working on the kinks in our team, like how she's a great wrestler, and she's smart, talented.  She's held the Televixen championship in her very first match.  Then she even became the first ever Shining Star Champion.  Not to mention she's.....

Stealth Elf stopped typing in time to notice what she just about put.  She sighed out of relief as she was glad she caught that.  So she deleted the last four words and thought for a moment on how to continue.  When she figured it out she continued.

... So as you can see, when it's come to championships, Mizore has been extremely impressive in the ways she got them.   As for me?  Well, I've only been here or about 3 months now.   So what does that say about our team?  How can the two of us with obvious differences in achievements expect to work together without me... one of us weighing the other one down?  I'll be honest?  I can't say how.  But I can say that I will do my absolute best in this to try and make sure that me and Mizore come out of this match the winners. Then Frost Elfs will be one step closer to getting those Diva tag team championships.  Our official debut didn't go so well, but we gotta get back up and try again, soon we'll be skating in no time.

-Stealth Elf Out-

Stealth Elf smiled at that last bit.  Though she didn't expect the others to understand but to her it meant something.  Only sad part was, the memory never did show her rather she learned to skate or not.  But regardless, it did let her know something. That she shouldn't give up. So that's what she'll do.
Frost Elfs Vs A.L.A. LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs A.L.A. Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs A.L.A.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:18 pm
(Note: I posted this RP... so I think I wrote the RP as well.  If I remember Mike was unable to make DL so I did the RP for him.)

In the New Orleans' Superdome, Stealth Elf had just finished changing into her wrestling attire and was now leaving her locker room to meet up with Mizore.  She was a little bit apprehensive about this meeting due to finding out about one of the Jensen flight attendants telling the ALA what happened on Stealth Elf's trip home from Ladies' Night #51.   She wasn't entirely sure if Mizore had seen what they said, or if she even believed them.  But either way it was time to see.

Eventually Stealth Elf made it to the spot where Mizore was.  As Stealth Elf got closer Mizore noticed as she gave her usual smile.

-Mizore-
"Well, I've got things all set up for our promo."

But Stealth Elf gave her a confused look.

-Stealth Elf-
"Promo?... But I allready did mine."

-Mizore-
"You did a blog.  Besides, we need to get you to be able to talk in front of cameras.  So just think of this as practice."

Stealth Elf just gave a nod.  She knew it help her yet she still couldn't help the nervous feeling from seeping into her stomach.  But she had to fight it.  She wasn't going to let this thing control her.  Though as Stealth Elf was thinking this.  Mizore happened to look past Stealth Elf as she noticed someone.  She gave a smile before saying to Stealth Elf.

-Mizore-
"But before we get to the promo.  How about I introduce you to someone?"

Stealth Elf turned around to see who she ment when she saw a man walking down the hall after just exiting the currten to the stage.  Ofcourse, Stealth Elf knew who the man was.  She'd seen him lots of times on different promos and such.  But never actually met him.  So she gave a nod.

-Stealth Elf-
"allright."

So Mizore nodded as she lead Stealth Elf up to the man and Stealth Elf couldn't help but get a little nervous.  But Mizore gave the man a warm smile.

-Mizore-
"Hey dad. So this is Stealth Elf, my new friend."

Mizore then turned to Stealth Elf as she continued.

-Mizore-
"Stealth Elf, this is my dad. Jeff or White Tiger as he likes to be called."

Stealth Elf looked at White Tiger, not really sure what to say.  This was Mizore's father of all people.  She knew she had to make a good impression on him.  Yet White Tiger gives Stealth Elf a look of discuss.

-White Tiger-
"Is she sick or something, look how green she is."

Stealth Elf frowned hearing that.  Though her mask easily covered it.

-White Tiger-
" And check out those ears. Hey Stealth Elf, live long and prosper."

WT does his hands in the Vulcan pose from Star Trek as Stealth Elf's frowned deepened.  Why was he doing that?  Standing there insulting her like that.  Did... Did he know..?  was this all because he somehow found out about what she put wrote in the 16th entry of her diary?   So Stealth Elf teared up, seeing what White Tiger was doing as she just turned and ran off.  Mizore turned and frowned at White Tiger.

-Mizore-
"What the hell is wrong with you dad? You hurt her feelings."

Mizore saw the direction that Stealth Elf ran as she called out to her.

-Mizore-
"Stealth Elf, come back."

Stealth Elf couldn't hear her at that point as she continued to run til she reached her own locker room.  Once she arrived in there she leaned agianst the door and just slid down it til she was in a more feedle position as she just started to cry.  Ofcourse, it wasn't long before Mizore arrived at the door as she could hear Stealth Elf.  So she gave a gentle knock on the door.

-Mizore-
"Stealth Elf....  I don't know what had gotten into my dad.  But I'm sure he didn't really mean to hurt your feelings.  He's never said anything like that before."

That didn't really help Stealth Elf at all, as it only seemed to further confirm her own suspision.  But what could she really do?  If White Tiger knew, and that's how he took it, there was no telling what others would think. No telling what....

-Mizore-
"Stealth Elf, could you let me in?  It's a little strange talking to a door."

Stealth Elf's thoughts were interupted at that.  She knew the last part was a joke to help cheer her up some.  So she finally got up and opened the door.   Mizore came into the room then Stealth Elf shut the door agian.

-Mizore-
"See much better."

Mizore gave her friend a smile.  And Stealth Elf did her best to smile back but, it only turned into more tears.  Mizore frowned.

-Mizore-
"Hey, didn't you say you were going to work on getting over this?"

Stealth Elf looked up at Mizore but this was different from the other thing.  This could positively ruin the good things she has going for her.  But she couldn't explain this to Mizore... not yet atleast.

-Mizore-
"Tell you what,  we can go have a talk with my dad after his match.  This could all simply be a misunderstanding."

Stealth Elf thoguht about it.  She could be wrong and could be jumping to conclusions way to quickly.  And perhaps he was just kidding around with her, or perhaps the preassure of having a big match tonight was getting to him.  Either way, Mizore was right so she gave her a nod.  So Mizore nodded.

-Mizore-
"Good, now how about we get back to that promo?"

Stealth Elf nodded again.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Ok, but I can't promise anything."

But Mizore only smiled.

-Mizore-
"We'll see about that."

So Mizore headed out of the room and Stealth Elf followed her.   Soon they arrived at a room similer to the one they used last time as there was a banner made of Ice on one of  the walls with a camera on a tripod facing it.  Yet this time around there were two stools infront of the banner, with what looked to be a suitcase on one of them.  Stealth Elf was curious about the case but that strange feeling inside her kept her from voice her oppion since she believed the camera could be on.  Mizore went over to the case though as Stealth Elf went to the camera to check to see if it was on, but it wasn't.  So she glanced over at the case.

-Stealth Elf-
"What's in that?"

Mizore walked behind the two stool as she unlached the case.

-Mizore-
"Well, we both know that when the camera's on you, you claim up.  But when you don't know the camera's there.  You can talk freely."

Stealth Elf nodded.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah."

-Mizore-
"So, I thought, what would happen if the camera wasn't facing you but was still on?"

Stealth Elf shrugged.  She hadn't thought of that.

-Stealth Elf-
"I don't know... but what's that got to do with what's in the case?"

Mizore then opened the case as she took something out of it but Stealth Elf couldn't see it just yet.  When Mizore shut the case, Stealth Elf could see that it was a vintrilicant's dummy of Stealth Elf.  Yet oddly enough it was completely made of Ice.  Stealth Elf was actually shocked.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Where did you get that?"

Mizore paused for a moment almost to ponder something.  But finally she gave her reply.

-Mizore-
"Ebay."

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh."

-Mizore-
"So, I'll make the dummy move it's mouth while you provide the voice."

-Stealth Elf-
"... I dunno... Wouldn't that look a little... wierd?"

Mizore thought about it then nodded.

-Mizore-
"You're right.  But maybe it'll help?"

-Stealth Elf-
"I still don't know..."

-Mizore-
"Well How about you just do it like an interview?  You ask me questions.  And I'll give you the replies.  Besides, they could just think I'm a really good vintriliquest."

Stealth Elf frowned.  But in a way, it might help her get over her camera problem.  So she gave a nod.  So Mizore sat the case down on the floor as she sat on the stool and placed the dummy on her lap.  She then reached inside it's back to work the controls.

-Mizore-
"Good, now just hit record on the camera there and we can get started."

Stealth Elf gave a nod as she found the record button and pressed it.  She saw on the small screen what was being recorded.  She waited but Mizore looked to her.

-Mizore-
"Traditionally the interviewer talks first."

Stealth Elf heard as she gave a nervous nod.  This was embareshing but maybe it would work.  She opened her mouth to try and say something. Even the simplest of words.  But nothing.  But was it the same problem?  Or was speaking of for a dummy just made it worse?  So she looked at the screen and concentrated on tuning out the fact that she was on camera... wait, she wasn't on camera.  Just her voice.  And maybe, if she can just pretend by looking at Mizore and just pretended it was a conversation between the two of them. Maybe she'd get over it....  So she gave it a try.

-Stealth Elf-
"....H...Hi Mi...Mizore"

Mizore actually gave a smile.  So she used her hand to motion her to keep going.  Stealth Elf thought. before she continued.

-Stealth Elf-
"N-nice weather we're having..."

Mizore chuckled slightly as she had the dummy's mouth move to what Stealth Elf was saying.  Stealth Elf did her best to not look at the doll.

-Mizore-
"Sure, but I didn't think that's what you wanted to talk to me about."

Mizore had the dummy give a nod as Stealth Elf continued.

-Stealth Elf-
"Right..... We have a match to-tonight against LAL.."

-Mizore-
"You mean ALA."

-Stealth Elf-
"... Right ALA... So... uh... what are you're thoughts on them?"

-Mizore-
"I'm glad you asked that.  See the Assasin League Association need to learn that spying is not something taken lightly around here. "

Stealth Elf frowned.  So Mizore did find out about that.  But Mizore continued.

-Mizore-
"That just goes to show you the kind of group those two are.  They didn't think they stood a chance against us, so they sent someone to try and get some dirt on you Stealth Elf.  They knew they couldn't handle us in the ring.  So they tried to split us apart by spreading things like that.  And really, Zena.  You said that Stealth Elf shouldn't be addressing her low confidence in herself to the world... No she she wasn't and it was only addressed to the world because you decieded to address it.  Besides, incase your little spy didn't figure it out but Stealth Elf's allready over it."

Stealth Elf gave a slight nod... it was true.  Ofcourse, Mizore saw it and had the Stealth Elf puppet nod as well.

-Mizore-
"Then you have the gall to invite Stealth Elf to your whatever you call it.  So is that how you get your members?  Tell the world their private conversations about self doubt then try to convince them to train there?  What does Stealth Elf expect to learn there except how to look like total idiots when she finds out they're wrong about what they heard?"

Stealth Elf watched as Mizore just kept going.  She wasn't sure if she should say anything but a look from Mizore showed she should.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Well... I got nothing..."

-Mizore-
"It's fine."

Mizore looked back to the camera.

-Mizore-
"You talk about respect and honor yet you do things like that.  When someone who really wanted her to get better wouldn't sit there and insult her thinking it'd make her feel better.  So I'd say we're are going to really need to show you a true lesson in Respect when we defeat you tonight.  But it's not all about that.  See, this will be our second official match as a team.  And after loosing our first one, we will not let things continue into a loosing streak.  The Frost Elfs will bounce back and we will start winning.  So yes you are right when you say we'll be caught in a bad situation.  But it won't end in us being under rapid fire.  This will end with the both of you, trapped under the ice."

Mizore looked at Stealth Elf in a sign to say she can wrap it up.  So Stealth Elf nodded.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I agree with her... Til next time... Whisper bunnies."

Mizore gave Stealth Elf a look but the look on Stealth Elfs face showed that was an accident as she stopped the recording.

-Mizore-
"Whisper Bunnies?"

-Stealth Elf-
"Sorry... it got jumbled up there."

But Mizore just shrugged as she stood up and began to put away the dummy.

-Mizore-
"That went rather well.  And it's a first step."

Stealth Elf nodded.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah... but really embareshing."

Mizore put the dummy away.

-Mizore-
"Well you weren't the one talking to a puppet."

Mizore smiled at Stealth Elf and Stealth Elf laughed.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah."

-Mizore-
"Well, might need a bit of editing so let's go do that real quick."

Stealth Elf gave a nod as Mizore took the case the puppet was in and headed out with Stealth Elf.
Frost Elfs Vs A.L.A. LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:19 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t316-addressing-the-ala
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum