JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Syd Vicious (SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Syd Vicious (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:20 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/syd-vicious-vs-mizore-t915.html

Show: Ladies Night [2/12/2014]

The scene opens up in the Ladies Night arena where the show is underway. In the ring is Mizore, dressed to compete in her plaid skirt and light and dark purple striped socks and white coat. She is stretching out a bit as her music is playing overhead. Devour starts playing as the fans boo,. Mizore turns toward the entry way to see Syd come out. Except she is now like a hundred feet tall. Mizore’s mouth drops as the lollipop in her mouth falls out and drops to the mat. The biig Syd walks to the ring and brings her foot up high above Mizore who looks up at it and swallows hard.

{Mizore Payne}

Ummm….I give up!

Mizore closes her eyes as the foot comes down on her. She opens her eyes back to see the ceiling of the locker room. She has been asleep on the couch. She sits up and rubs her eyes sleepily.

{Mizore Payne}

What a weird dream. I guess I’m a bit more worked up for this match then I thought.

Mizore stands up and straightens out her skirt and socks. She gets the knock on her locker room door and a call that her match will begin in three minutes. Mizore walks to the mirror and looks at herself in it.

{Mizore Payne}

Looking good girl. Let’s go out there and defeat Syd.

Mizore walks out of her locker room and down the hall the short way to the entry way. Syd is already in the ring and she looks normal. “Cold as Ice” starts playing overhead as Mizore walks out and heads down the ramp. She makes it to the ring, keeping her eyes on Syd who just stares her down. She climbs inside and walks to the middle of the ring where Syd walks over to meet her.

{Mizore Payne}

Glad to see you are normal. Let’s have fun out here!

The bell rings and Syd reaches around to the back of her head. She pulls her face off to reveal a skulls head with glowing red eyes. Mizore starts backing up slowly as a red fire glow starts forming in Syd’s mouth.

{Mizore Payne}

Nevermind, you win!

The fire blows out of Syd’s mouth and engulfs Mizore. She screams and sits up on the couch./ She is back in her locker room again. She sighs and looks over at the TV where Mortal Kombat is currently playing. Mizore shakes her head as she picks up the remote and turns off the TV.

{Mizore Payne}

I haven’t had a double dream like that in forever.

Again there is a knock on the locker room door and a sign that her match was about to start. She walks to the mirror and slaps herself on the cheeks a few times.

{Mizore Payne}

Okay I must really be awake now. It’s time to go out there and do this.

Mizore walks out of the room and heads down the hall, mentally pumping herself up. She gets to the stage where her music starts playing. She walks down to the ring and climbs inside where she turns and waits. Devour starts playing overhead and Mizore closes her eyes. Not again. She takes a quick peak to see Syd normally making her way down the ramp. Syd gets in the ring and hands the Divas title off to the referee. She walks forward and stares at Mizore. Mizore reaches behind Syd’s head and pulls. Syd slaps her hands away, giving her a mean look.

{Mizore Payne}

Good your face isn’t going to peel off. Let’s have a fun match.

Syd just glares at her. The bell rings and suddenly Syd starts convulsing. Mizore looks concerned even though the referee seems to not be seeing it. Syd’s head rolls back and her mouth opens. Suddenly a long Dragon comes out of her mouth and starts to fly above Mizore’s head. Syd’s skin falls into a loose heap like discarded clothes as the dragon continues circling overhead. It’s head looks down at Mizore. It lets out an ear piercing screech.

{Mizore Payne}

You’ve got to be kidding me.

The dragon flies up high and comes down at Mizore with it’s mouth open. Mizore drops down and swallows Mizore whole. Mizore screams out and again sits up on the couch in her locker room. She scoffs angrily.

{Mizore Payne}

Okay, this is getting old.

A knock comes to the door. Mizore jumps up and rushes to one of the lockers, closing herself inside. The door to the locker room opens and Trixy walks in. She looks around.

{Trixy}

Mizore? Are you in here?

{Mizore Payne}

Go away! I’m not going out there. I forfeit.

{Trixy}

You don’t have a match tonight. Ladies Night is still a few days away.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t care. I’m just going to stay in this locker forever.

{Trixy}

Come on Mizore, it won’t be that bad, Let’s just work our way toward your match. Last week at Anniversary X, you and Stealth Elf defeated the ALA.

{Mizore Payne}

Thanks to Stealth Elf. She pretty much carried our team while I just sat back and coached her. I am pretty proud of how far along she is coming. If I can just teach her how to face a camera and be more confident.

{Trixy}

Says the girl currently hiding in the locker.

{Mizore Payne}

I have seen Syd grow a million feet tall, turn into a dragon and have a skull head that breaths fire. I’m staying in here where it is safe.

{Trixy}

I can assure you that Syd is just a normal human being, if not a little tough.

{Mizore Payne}

A little tough? You are talking about a woman who pretty much never loses. A woman who goes out to the ring night after night and pretty much manhandles all of her opponents. What was I thinking trying to get this match? I’m going to get massacred.

{Trixy}

That doesn’t sound like something the daughter of Jeff Payne would say.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t care. Dad has been in this business for like thirteen or fourteen years. I’ve been here for not even a full year yet. I think I have the right to be a little scared about someone who single handedly dismantled the Bella Twins.

{Trixy}

It’s the Bella Twins. They are not exactly top notch competition.

{Mizore Payne}

So you want to talk about what she did to Hollie at Hell Frozen Over. My teacher who pretty much taught me everything I know was no match for
Syd, how can I possibly win?

{Trixy}

Some would say that you have already surpassed your teacher. You did win the Televixen championship before her and also had the Shining Star championship. Don’t look at yourself as just a shadow of Hollie. You are your own person. And you do have the skills needed to upset Syd.

{Mizore Payne}

Nope, I’m going to get creamed. I’m going to call in sick or something. I might pretend to have missed my flight. Anything to avoid going out to the ring and getting cremated.

{Trixy}

And what kind of an example is that going to set for your new friend Stealth Elf? Rumor has it that she might be taking on Syd soon. How is she going to react when she sees the person she looks up to the most cower in fear?

{Mizore Payne}

I’m not cowering.

{Trixy}

And you are hiding in the locker why?

{Mizore Payne}

I…like the dark.

Trixy rolls her eyes as the locker room door opens and Stealth Elf walks in. She looks around the room and to Trixy.

{Stealth Elf}

Have you seen Mizore?

{Trixy}

She is in this locker here. I was just about to interview her for her match against Syd at Ladies Night.

{Stealth Elf}

I want to see this. But why is she doing it from within the locker?\

The locker opens and Mizore climbs out. She has a smile on her face.

{Mizore Payne}

The lock on the bathroom doesn’t work so I was changing in the locker. Why don’t you go wait for me at the food court Stealth. I’ll be there shortly.

{Stealth Elf}

But I want to hear your interview. I need to make sure I have good material to go on when I finally face Syd. You don’t mind do you Trixy?

{Trixy}

I don’t mind at all. You don’t mind do you Mizore?

They both give Mizore pleading eyes. Mizore sighs and smiles at Stealth Elf.

{Mizore Payne}

Of course I don’t mind.

Stealth Elf walks over and sits down on the couch. Now Mizore feels trapped. She can’t appear weak in front of Stealth Elf. She needs to be confident. She takes a deep breath and puts on her most confident look.

{Trixy}

As I was saying Mizore, in a few days you go one on one against the Divas champion Syd Vicious. How are you feeling going into the match?

{Mizore Payne}

I’m feeling confident. I know that Syd has been on fire as of late. She defeated Mickie at Anniversary X and is looking untouchable. But I will not let that deter me. You see, I’ve been at a stand still lately. Ever since I lost the Shining Star championship. Now is the time for me to finally get back on track. The only championship left for me on Ladies Night is the Divas championship. Well and the Divas tag but we will get that soon enough, right Stealth.

She gives Stealth a thumbs up. Stealth Elf returns it as Trixy turns back to Trixy.

{Trixy}

So there is a chance that you could move up to a title shot if you are able to defeat Syd. It is something that your teacher Hollie did twice before the championship match. You believe it is possible for you to pull this upset?

{Mizore Payne}

Of course I do. I am a mixture of Hollie and White Tiger. And Syd has never faced anyone like me before. Maybe it seems like she outmatches me on every aspect. But she doesn’t have my heart and determination. By hook or by crook, I will find a way to defeat Syd. I’m going to do what only Hollie and Abby have been able to do in the past. And that is make sure everyone sees that Syd is just a human being. And she can be defeated.

{Trixy}

Those are pretty big words Mizore. Are you going to be able to back things up?

{Mizore Payne}

That I will Trixy. I’ve watched every tape I could find on Syd. I know how dominating she is in the ring. And I know that I can’t beat her with power or skill. I have to wait. I have to pick a spot and take a quick win. That is how you beat Syd. So I will wait for the perfect moment. And when it comes, Syd will find herself on the bad end of a quick three count. She will become just another victim trapped under the ice.

Trixy thanks her and leaves the room. Mizore walks over and sits down next to Stealth Elf. They begin talking about their upcoming matches as the scene fades out.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Syd Vicious (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Syd Vicious (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:21 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t185-smolderdash-vs-lita
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum