JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Michelle McCool (SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Michelle McCool (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:15 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/televixen-championship-t1303.html#p22121818

Show: Ladies Night [10/15/2014]

The scene opens up inside the locker room of the new Undisputed champion White Tiger. The man himself is currently standing in the middle of the room, surrounded by friends and a fellow fellow wrestlers. He is recounting the events that lead to his Undisputed championship victory. Everyone seems to be listening closely, despite many of them having seen the match not too many hours ago. The camera moves to a corner where Mizore is sitting on a chair. She is looking down at the Televixen championship sitting in her lap. The Divas tag team championship is on the floor next to her. She sighs heavily as she looks down at the title. A voice next to her snaps her to her senses.

{Android #18}

You don’t seem to be in a very festive mood.

Mizore looks up to see Eighteen leaning against the wall next to her. She has her arms crossed and is looking down at Mizore expressionless.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m just a little disappointed in myself. I know I have two championships now but I really should be the Divas champion as well.

{Android #18}

You should be disappointed in yourself. What were you thinking when you pinned Josie to get back the Televixen championship? You had a clear shot to get up the ladder and you passed it up.

{Mizore Payne}

I thought I had enough time. Abby took a nasty fall to the floor. I thought she as out for the count.

{Android #18}

I told you going into the match to forget the stupid Televixen championship. You should know better than to count Abby out. You made a stupid rookie mistake and it cost you huge. Now you have to wait in line for your next title shot.

{Mizore Payne}

You’re not very good at the whole “cheering me up” thing.

{Android #18}

You want sympathy go to Hollie or your father. I’m going to tell you how it is. You are still the Televixen champion. That means you will have to defend your championship on Ladies Night. So you need to get focused on whoever your next opponent will be. Don’t let me down again.

Eighteen stands up and walks off. Mizore scoffs.

{Mizore Payne}

Thanks a lot mom.

Mizore pushes herself to her feet and brushes off her outfit. She tosses the Televixen championship over her shoulder. She picks up the Divas tag team title and fastens it around her waist. She looks over to her father but he is still too wound up with his friends. Hollie is there too, hanging on his every word. Kelsi is nowhere to be found nor is Stealth Elf who she hasn’t seen since after they won the tag titles. Brooke would be her last choice but she missed her flight and didn't make it to the show. Mizore decides she will look for Stealth Elf. She sneaks out of the room before anyone can notice. She is heading down the hall toward her locker room when she passes by the Ladies Night General Manager’s office. She has to jump back as the door opens and Paul Heyman backs out of the room. He has the evil grin on his face as he makes a little bow into the room.

{Paul Heyman}

And thank you Miss Moretti. You won’t be disappointed.

He turns and looks at Mizore who sneers at him. He reaches out and grabs the Televixen championship from off her shoulder before she realizes what happened.

{Paul Heyman}

You should go ahead and just hand this over to me. I’ll take it and give it to the rightful champion Michelle McCool.

{Mizore Payne}

Give me back my title.

Heyman smiles as he tosses the title back to Mizore. She catches it and puts it back over her shoulder.

{Paul Heyman}

Go ahead and take it. Hold it tightly until Ladies Night next week. Because that is when my client Michelle McCool destroys you and takes back the title she should have never lost.

{Mizore Payne}

Why is Michelle getting a title shot? She has done nothing to deserve it.

{Paul Heyman}

I went and had a nice little chat with Grace. She didn’t seem to have any reason why Michelle shouldn’t have gotten a title shot. After all, Michelle was promised a match with brooke here tonight and Brooke just happened to miss her flight.

{Mizore Payne}

Pretty convenient that you get her the title shot when Brooke isn't here.

{Paul Heyman}

Convenient that Brooke wasn’t here to rob Michelle of her shot again. Just count your days as Televixen champion almost over. And polish the championship. We don't need your failure smearing Michelle’s flawless championship.

Heyman laughs as he walks away from Mizore. Mizore just sneers at him as she turns around and bumps into Trixy who had heard the whole thing.

{Trixy}

Did I hear that correctly? It is going to be you versus Michelle McCool on Ladies Night?

{Mizore Payne}

So it seems.

{Trixy}

Are you concerned? You just came off a very tough night at Summer Breakdown.

{Mizore Payne}

I’ll never overlook Michelle. Of all the people in the eWe, Michelle probably knows me best as a rival. We have had tons of fights in the past and we have both gotten wins over the other ones. And if she wants to renew our rivalry then so be it. I might be the champion, but I still feel like I have a lot to prove.

{Trixy}

What could you have to prove as the new longest reigning Televixen champion?

{Mizore Payne}

That I can be the Divas champion. I should have won but I made a mistake. I wasted an opportunity. Michelle McCool is the perfect candidate to get myself right back in the hunt. She may believe she has a lot to prove but I’ll just prove that she is on her way out the door. No flawless this or that. And no new title run for her. I’m not happy about losing out on the Divas champion. and I plan to take all my aggression out on her. Right now it seems like Heyman did her a huge favor in begging for this shot. I’ll show that he really screwed her over Much like in the past she will be just another victim, trapped under the ice.

Having enough of talking to Trixy, Mizore heads off to her locker room, leaving a puzzled Trixy behind. the scene then fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Michelle McCool (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Michelle McCool (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:16 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t437-stealth-elf-vs-summer-rae
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum