JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool Empty Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:26 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/michelle-mccool-vs-stealth-elf-t977.html#p22102930

Show: Ladies Night [2/26/2014]

In the Trainer's room of the Beard Eaves Coliseum, we find Stealth Elf sitting on the edge of the bed.  The trainer had already finished what he needed and despite some bumps and bruises that'd cause Stealth Elf to be sore for awhile, Stealth Elf would be fine.  Yet to her, she wasn't even sure if that was completely possible.  See, Stealth Elf has had some major emotional hits with just this past week alone.  It started as her friend, Kristy Jensen, thought she found out who Stealth Elf really was.  Everything looked so promising, from the size, to the personality.  So Stealth Elf really did think that she was Alice Wonderstone... that was, til they found the real Alice Wonderstone.  Stealth Elf still remembers when she saw her possible parents reuniting with their lost daughter,  all it did was cause Stealth Elf to become more miserable as she only wished it could of been her.

Then came the second hit, a few days later.  See Stealth Elf had decided to watch Ladies Night of the previous week, to help get her mind off things, and perhaps to do a bit of scouting on her opponent that week, Syd Vicious.  Plus the fact that she was behind on her Elven Decoy blog made it a must watch as well.  So as she watched it, she noticed something that she nearly lost it.  For she found out that her diary wasn't simply misplaced... but was actually Stolen by Michelle McCool.  Then Paul Heyman, McCool's manager, said that that he and Michelle had read it and they were going to give the information to Grace Moretti.  But they couldn't... they mustn't... for if she found out...  Stealth shuddered at the thought.

Last was the final blow to Stealth Elf's emotions.  And no it wasn't the fact that she lost to Syd Vicious, or even the assault afterwards by Grace's henchmen... Which at this point, Stealth Elf believed she deserved every bit of it.  She couldn't of help but wanted Syd to beat her to a pulp... so maybe these emotional scars would stop hurting so much.  But, the final blow was simply that, Mizore wasn't here tonight.  It bothered her true that she wasn't there to help support her while she faced Syd Vicious.  But it was more than just that... for after seeing that Michelle McCool read her diary... she couldn't help but think that they must of told Mizore... told her of her deepest secret... the one that could destroy their friendship forever... if it hasn't already, considering Mizore didn't show up tonight, and that was was what She believed the reason was.

So with all that weighing on her shoulders, she went out to face the monster that was Syd.  But she couldn't bring herself to fight back.  She didn't want too.  She just wanted Syd to finish her, to put her out of her misery.  The beat down was brutal, and hurt like h*ll but it ended.   True there was the moment after, but that was broke up by the Voice of Rebellion, or Anya Makarov.  Stealth Elf wasn't sure how she felt about it and wondered slightly if it would of been someone else... if they hadn't found out her secret.

Stealth Elf happened to glance up at the clock.  Her tear soaked eyes made take a bit to adjust but she was able to check the time.  She should be leaving here soon.  The Jensen's should be ready to leave and more than likely were waiting on her.  So Stealth Elf got up as she grabbed her hoody and slipped it on, throwing the hood up.  It was really all she brought this time.

Stealth Elf made her way outside towards the parking lot.  As she did she couldn't help notice some voices up ahead.  She got closer, and saw that it was Hollie, Kelsi, and...

-Stealth Elf-
"Mizore?"

The three of them looked over to Stealth Elf.  The other was indeed Mizore.

-Mizore-
"Stealth Elf... Sorry I missed your match."

Stealth Elf wasn't sure how to take that.  She seemed genuine but something in her voice was a bit of an undertone reasoning for why she did.  Stealth Elf tried to place it but really thoughts of what it could of been went through her mind.  But it was Hollie who explained what happened as she told Stealth Elf about how Kris Chaos had kidnaped Mizore and the situation with White Tiger.

-Stealth Elf-
"KC did that...?"

The others nodded.  Of course Stealth Elf never did like the guy.  Then Hollie and Kelsi began fussing over Mizore, checking to make sure that she is okay.  Stealth Elf just kind of stood back in watched, still in her own thoughts.  So perhaps Mizore didn't know, at least not yet.  Then  The roar of an engine fills the parking lot, breaking Stealth Elf's thoughts.  She looked as White Tiger custom truck comes barreling into the parking lot.  It slides into a parking spot and the door opens where White Tiger rushes out. Stealth Elf watched as he pushes past Hollie and scoops Mizore up in a hug.

-Mizore-
"Stop it dad, I’m fine."

White Tiger finally let go of the hug.

-White Tiger-
"Did he hurt you? Did he do anything bad to you? I swear I will rip him apart with my bare hands."

-Mizore-
"No. As soon as the camera cut, he just laughed at me and left. I think it was just to send a message to you. But believe me, I am perfectly fine. "

White Tiger nods slightly, but he noticed Kelsi.

-White Tiger-
"You!"

White Tiger turns on Kelsi. She takes a step back as he storms up to her.

-White Tiger-
"How could you let this happen to her? Where were you!"

-Kelsi Parr-
"Hey I had my own match to contend with. She was chilling out backstage when I left for my match. How was I suppose to know that someone was after her."

-White Tiger-
"And you."

Stealth Elf watched as White Tiger walks up to Hollie who immediately looks like she wants to cry.  He was really scary when he was mad.  Hollie actually cowers back a step under White Tiger’s hate filled look.

-White Tiger-
"You are suppose to be her friend. where were you while she was being kidnaped by Kris?"

-Hollie Winder-
"I was at Ladies Night. Mizore said she didn’t want me going with her to see you on Chaos. She said she would be fine on her own. I’m sorry Jeff."

White Tiger then turns his gaze to Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf nearly freezes,  She was really scared of White Tiger, even more so than she was of Syd Vicious.   White Tiger starts walking towards her.

-White Tiger-
"And you. you are suppose to be her partner. Where the hell..."

Stealth Elf flinched, preparing herself to what was to come.

-Mizore-
"That’s enough dad! Leave her alone!"

Mizore steps in front of Stealth Elf, putting her hands on her hips and standing on her tip toes to get into White Tiger’s face.  Stealth Elf actually looked at her, with a bit of shock.  She was... Defending her?

-White Tiger-
"Honey.."

-Mizore-
"Don’t honey me. It was my idea to make the trip to Chaos. Even if Stealth Elf wanted to, she couldn’t come with me. Kristy would have never allowed it. So if you are going to yell at anyone, yell at me."

She... She was defending her, just like when Mizore came out to stop Raven and Josie Wales from beating on her at Hell Frozen Over, and she even went to check on her afterwords.... Stealth Elf actually began to tear up a bit.  Mizore wasn't mad at her... unless she hasn't found out yet.   Regardless, What Mizore seemed to take all the wind out of White Tiger. He growls as he runs his fingers through his hair. He walks a short ways away and takes a few deep breaths.

-White Tiger-
"I’m going to kill him. I’m going to go to Chaos, find him, and rip him into little pieces. And then I’m going to send those little pieces to Johnny in a tissue box."

White Tiger storms off to his truck, jumping back in the cab. Stealth Elf watched as Mizore starts forward but Kelsi grabs her arm. Kelsi shakes her head no as White Tiger backs the truck up, peeling out of the parking lot and heading into the darkness of the night.   When he left, Mizore let out a sigh before she looked over to where Stealth Elf was.

-Mizore-
"You OK?"

Stealth Elf nodded as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah... I'm fine."

-Mizore-
"OK good..."

There was a silence that stretched.  Finally, Stealth Elf said.

-Stealth Elf-
"..I'd better get going,  Kristy's probably waiting for me... and I'm glad you're OK."

-Mizore-
"OK, See you next week."

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah..."

So Stealth Elf headed off to catch her ride back home.

In New York City, Stealth Elf was at home in the dojo.  Currently, she was dressed in a black sport bra and black training pants as she was currently going at it on one of those martial arts training dummies.  Stealth Elf's training session was actually getting pretty intense as it just so happened that a few days ago, she not only found out about the match Kristy Jensen set up for Last Stand, but that she also didn't have to wait to get her hands on one of them as in less than a week, she has a match against one, Michelle McCool and at the moment she was pouring out her frustration and anger towards her into her moves against the training dummy.

-???-
"You seem troubled."

Stealth Elf stopped as she glanced over, her Sensei, Sensei Daisuke, had just entered the room and walked over to her.  Of course, Stealth Elf wasn't just troubled, she was infuriated.  And what she could use right now was to just go on a rant.  She already attempted at least twice to just shoot a promo.  But it only frustrated her more that she still couldn't seem to say anything.  What was keeping her from simply open her mouth and talking?  UGH!

Stealth Elf lashed out and hit the training dummy, It spun around but Stealth Elf was far enough to not be struck.  Sensei Daisuke frowned slightly.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"What is troubling you, Fumei?"

Stealth Elf took a moment to calm down enough to tell him... or more precisely think of a way to describe it to him without revealing it.  But as she pondered she noticed that her Sensei had something in his hands and that momentarily distracted her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Sensei... why do you have my Flashwing?"

Sensei Daisuke held up the Flashwing Skylander figure then handed it to Stealth Elf.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"You dropped it in the hallway.  I was returning it to you."

-Stealth Elf-
"...Oh."

Stealth Elf absentmindedly looked at the Flashwing figure.  She then remembered one of Flashwing’s catch-phrases from the game.  One simple word, yet that word began to build that anger back up inside of her as she began to grip the figure tighter.  The word bounced around in her head as she saw the character inside her mind saying that one word over and over again.  But soon, image and sound began to change to another person she knew that used the exact same word.  The person was Michelle McCool.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'll show you FLAWLESS!!"

Stealth Elf yelled as she threw the figure as hard as she could.  It hit the training mat and bounces off so no real damage was done.  But Stealth elf just stared straight ahead breathing heavily as her anger was building again.   Sensei Daisuke looked at her and frowned slightly.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"You should not let your anger control you Fumei.  So tell me, what is it that's troubling you?"

-Stealth Elf-
"It's that stupid Michelle Mc..."

Stealth Elf caught herself at the last second.  Michelle McCool was a pretty big name and she wasn't sure if Sensei had heard of her.  But her Sensei gave her a questioning look.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"Michelle Mc...?"

-Stealth Elf-
"...Bain...  Michelle McBain... She's one of the competitors in that Skylanders tournament I go to."

Sensei Daisuke gave a nod understanding that.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"I see.  And what does this Miss McBain have to do with getting you all worked up."

Stealth Elf thought but her anger was starting to build again.  As this would be hard.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, she stole something very important to me, and now she's trying to use it against me.  Not to mention the fact that she's been other pains too... like... she beat me the last time we fought... on the game.. because this other girl distracted me."

Stealth Elf was of course referring to how Josie Wales and Raven caused her to lose her Televixen title match at Hell Frozen over.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"Distraction can be a powerful foe, or ally.  I have taught you that."

-Stealth Elf-
"I know Sensei, but those two weren't supposed to be getting involved."

-Sensei Daisuke-
"Two?  I thought you said it was one girl?"

-Stealth Elf-
"... Yeah well one girl distracted me while the other one... un-paused the game so Michelle could finish me off."

Sensei Daisuke nodded his understanding.  Well, he didn't quiet understand the game, but from what Stealth Elf had told him, he understood enough.

-Stealth Elf-
"Now I have to face her again next time.... And it's so aggravating.  She's just a snot nosed brat that thinks she's Flawless!!  I'm just so sick of her.  I just want to hurt her so bad... I want show her a small taste of what it's like for me.  That pain and sorrow I feel just about EVERY SINGLE DAY!!"

-Sensei Daisuke-
"Hurt her?  Fumei you know I'm not teaching you these skills for you to go and attack people."

Stealth Elf nodded quickly.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I know Sensei... and I meant on the game."

That last part was a lie of course.  But Sensei didn't seem to realize it as he gave a nod.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"Good, and as long as you keep it, only on the game."

-Stealth Elf-
"Of course."

Sensei Daisuke nodded before he began to walk away, but then he stopped as he was now curious about something.  So he turned back towards Stealth Elf.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"By the way, what is it that you said Michelle was trying to use against you?"

Stealth Elf's eyes shifted from him.  Should she tell him?  She wasn't really sure how even he'd react, though not like it had anything to do with him.  And, it would may be nice to finally tell someone, anyone... and she didn't think that Sensei would tell anyone...

-Stealth Elf-
"I... You can't tell anyone..."

-Sensei Daisuke-
"I won't."

-Stealth Elf-
"Promise?!"

-Sensei Daisuke-
"I promise."

So, Stealth Elf took a deep breath, and told him.  Once she did she looked at him, wondering how he'd react to that information.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"I see."

I see?  I SEE!?!  She just told him the 2nd biggest secret she has... besides the fact she's secretly an EWE Diva... and all he can say is I see?!

-Sensei Daisuke-
"My advice.  Tell her, before she finds out another way."

And with that, Sensei Daisuke left the room leaving a rather indecisive Stealth Elf in there.  Should she tell her?  Would that really help?   Stealth Elf glanced at the training dummy again as her frustration built.

-Stealth Elf-
"Stupid McCool! Why you have to make this more COMPLICATED?!!"

She struck at the dummy again as she went back on her aggressive training.

Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Michelle McCool

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:29 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t141-raven-vs-anya-makarov
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum