Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Dark Stealth Elf

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:09 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/dark-stealth-elf-vs-stealth-elf-t1288.html#p22119499

Show: Summer BreakDown 2014 [8/31/2014]

(Note: I think I have in my notes more of what I was originally going to put for this RP... so I should look into it.)

(Unused part of the RP)

Scene 1

Stealth Elf, one of the biggest mysteries in EWE today. No one, not even Stealth Elf herself, knows who she is. For not only does she have amensia, some how her personal appearence was altered giving her permanant Green Skin, blue hair, and pointed ears. So let's look back, back when Stealth Elf first woke up, stranded in the middle of know where...

Deep in a forest near New York City, a girl of unknown age began to stir. This girl had an unusual appearence and she wore what looked to be a very raggedy dress. She laid there in the base of a tree as soon her eyes fluttered open, gazing towards the cannopy of trees. She continued to stare like this, not a thought in her mind.

SE: ...Sure is peacefull here.

The words floated to the surface of the girl's mind. Not actually spoken alloud. Yet as she thought that, she then bbegan to wonder more. What was she doing there? She sat up and looked around, nothing but trees all around. That wasn't right, was it? This wasn't where she belonged... The girl looked down at her hands seeing the unusual color.

SE: Green? Why are they...

This time what was said was alloud as even her voice sounded, strange to her ears. But she glanced at her hands and attempted to rub them... maybe something had gotten on them after all. But all the rubbing wasn't doing anything. Was this normal? But no, surely it wasn't. Dispite she couldn't remember what others looked like, green skin just didn't seem normal for her. She gave a slight sigh as she leaned back agianst the tree and looked up towards the tree tops agian.

SE: Just.. what's going on here?

The girl sat there for awhile, not really sure what to do. Finally, she stood up, barefooted true, but she didn't stop to think about that. Instead she just began to walk. Not sure where she was going, just going somewhere. She walked for what seemed like hours, maybe even longer she wasn't sure. Yet as she walked she began to hear something. Like wind rushing bby fast only with another hard to place sound. Yet her brain new it but wouldn't releash the information to her. So she walked out to see the end of the forest and there, was a road leading on

Things open up in a locker room as Stealth Elf, wearing the black ninja outfit, was looking into the camera.  She seemed very irritated yet determined as she addressed the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"For the past month or more, I've been under the attack of others saying that I had done some bad things, things that I'd never do.    It lost me my Televixen Championship, it caused my best friend to get hurt more than just physically as she couldn't understand for awhile what actually happened.  And it also played a factor into me and Mizore losing our tag-team championships as at the time I was more worried about what Mizore thought of what the other... did to her."

Stealth Elf glared slightly before looking back to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Last week, I managed to stop her from attacking my best friend again.  And now the world finally knows exactly what I knew all along.  Tonight, I finally get to get some of my frustration that's been brewing up off my chest.  So Dark Stealth Elf, or whatever you want to call yourself.  You messed with the wrong girl.  So time to end this once and for all."

Stealth Elf's eyes narrowed in determination before pulling out the remote to the camera and pointing it at the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Stealth Elf out."

She pressed the button and the scene fades to black.

(OOC: ok had a much better RP planned out.  But let's face facts.  You guys don't really care nor will anyone but like the judges read these two RPs.  Mostly cuz you think it's a joke.  Plus I've not been feeling the best and I was running low on time.)

Admin

Re: Stealth Elf Vs Dark Stealth Elf

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:10 am

The Camera opens to an unknown location as it shows Dark Stealth Elf, wearing and looking like the picture above.  She just seems to chuckle.

-Dark Stealth Elf-
"I bet there's so many questions running in your head huh fake Stealth Elf?   Like why I've been targeting you... well that's simple.  See I AM THE REAL STEALTH ELF.  And YOU are some IMPOSTER parading yourself around like you're me."

Dark Stealth Elf seemed annoyed at this.

-Dark Stealth Elf-
"Yet you don't even know truly what I'm like.  Yes I know I've gone through a few changes.  But that's only because of protecting the world.  I had to absorb all that dark energy, otherwise it would of gotten out.  And it's something I have to deal with.  But one thing I'm not going to deal with is an Imposter.   But any other questions you might have you little fake... they will be revealed.  I promise that."

Dark Stealth Elf removed a remote and pointed it at the camera in similar fashion as Stealth Elf did in her promo.

-Dark Stealth Elf-
"The REAL Stealth Elf, out."

She pressed the button and the feed went to black.

(OOC: This is Dark Stealth Elf's RP.  And yes I had more planned as I said.  But see the OOC comment in the other RP for why.)

Admin

on Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 am
Results Link: TBA
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum