JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Dark Stealth Elf Empty Stealth Elf Vs Dark Stealth Elf

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:09 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/dark-stealth-elf-vs-stealth-elf-t1288.html#p22119499

Show: Summer BreakDown 2014 [8/31/2014]

(Note: I think I have in my notes more of what I was originally going to put for this RP... so I should look into it.)

(Unused part of the RP)

Stealth Elf, one of the biggest mysteries in EWE today.  No one, not even Stealth Elf herself, knows who she is.   For not only does she have amensia, some how her personal appearence was altered giving her permanant Green Skin, blue hair, and pointed ears.   So let's look back, back when Stealth Elf first woke up, stranded in the middle of know where...

Deep in a forest near New York City, a girl of unknown age began to stir.  This girl had an unusual appearence and she wore what looked to be a very raggedy dress.  She laid there in the base of a tree as soon her eyes fluttered open, gazing towards the cannopy of trees.   She continued to stare like this, not a thought in her mind.

-Stealth Elf-
"...Sure is peacefull here.

The words floated to the surface of the girl's mind.  Not actually spoken alloud.  Yet as she thought that, she then bbegan to wonder more.  What was she doing there?  She sat up and looked around, nothing but trees all around.  That wasn't right, was it?  This wasn't where she belonged...   The girl looked down at her hands seeing the unusual color.

-Stealth Elf-
"Green?  Why are they....

This time what was said was alloud as even her voice sounded, strange to her ears.  But she glanced at her hands and attempted to rub them... maybe something had gotten on them after all.  But all the rubbing wasn't doing anything.  Was this normal?  But no, surely it wasn't.  Dispite she couldn't remember what others looked like, green skin just didn't seem normal for her.  She gave a slight sigh as she leaned back agianst the tree and looked up towards the tree tops agian.

-Stealth Elf-
"Just.. what's going on here?.

The girl sat there for awhile, not really sure what to do.  Finally, she stood up, barefooted true, but she didn't stop to think about that.  Instead she just began to walk.  Not sure where she was going, just going somewhere.   She walked for what seemed like hours, maybe even longer she wasn't sure.  Yet as she walked she began to hear something.  Like wind rushing bby fast only with another hard to place sound.  Yet her brain new it but wouldn't releash the information to her.  So she walked out to see the end of the forest and there, was a road leading on
Stealth Elf Vs Dark Stealth Elf LvGXgaw

Things open up in a locker room as Stealth Elf, wearing the black ninja outfit, was looking into the camera.  She seemed very irritated yet determined as she addressed the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"For the past month or more, I've been under the attack of others saying that I had done some bad things, things that I'd never do.    It lost me my Televixen Championship, it caused my best friend to get hurt more than just physically as she couldn't understand for awhile what actually happened.  And it also played a factor into me and Mizore losing our tag-team championships as at the time I was more worried about what Mizore thought of what the other... did to her."

Stealth Elf glared slightly before looking back to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Last week, I managed to stop her from attacking my best friend again.  And now the world finally knows exactly what I knew all along.  Tonight, I finally get to get some of my frustration that's been brewing up off my chest.  So Dark Stealth Elf, or whatever you want to call yourself.  You messed with the wrong girl.  So time to end this once and for all."

Stealth Elf's eyes narrowed in determination before pulling out the remote to the camera and pointing it at the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"Stealth Elf out."

She pressed the button and the scene fades to black.

(OOC: ok had a much better RP planned out.  But let's face facts.  You guys don't really care nor will anyone but like the judges read these two RPs.  Mostly cuz you think it's a joke.  Plus I've not been feeling the best and I was running low on time.)

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Stealth Elf Vs Dark Stealth Elf Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Dark Stealth Elf

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:10 am

The Camera opens to an unknown location as it shows Dark Stealth Elf, wearing and looking like the picture above.  She just seems to chuckle.

-Dark Stealth Elf-
"I bet there's so many questions running in your head huh fake Stealth Elf?   Like why I've been targeting you... well that's simple.  See I AM THE REAL STEALTH ELF.  And YOU are some IMPOSTER parading yourself around like you're me."

Dark Stealth Elf seemed annoyed at this.

-Dark Stealth Elf-
"Yet you don't even know truly what I'm like.  Yes I know I've gone through a few changes.  But that's only because of protecting the world.  I had to absorb all that dark energy, otherwise it would of gotten out.  And it's something I have to deal with.  But one thing I'm not going to deal with is an Imposter.   But any other questions you might have you little fake... they will be revealed.  I promise that."

Dark Stealth Elf removed a remote and pointed it at the camera in similar fashion as Stealth Elf did in her promo.

-Dark Stealth Elf-
"The REAL Stealth Elf, out."

She pressed the button and the feed went to black.

(OOC: This is Dark Stealth Elf's RP.  And yes I had more planned as I said.  But see the OOC comment in the other RP for why.)

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 am
Results Link: TBA

(note: These are the segments I sent in for the show. Remember to read this After the other RPs)

-Segment 1-

The cameras head back stage to the Frost Elfs locker room where Stealth Elf was standing next to Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"You sure I can't get you anything? An Icepack or something to drink?"

Mizore who was sitting down at the moment finally gave Stealth Elf a nod.

-Mizore-
"I am a little thirsty."

Stealth Elf nodded as she frowned slightly, you could see it in her eyes for her mouth was covered due to being in her current wrestling attire.

-Stealth Elf-
"... I... I'm sorry I wasn't out there. Honestly I should of had your back. I was just..."

-Mizore-
"No need to appologies. I understand. So about that drink?"

Stealth Elf nodded again as she headed out the door. As she does the cameras wait for a moment before following her as she made her way to the cafeteria. Not many others in there at the moment as Stealth Elf walked over to a small cooler and got out two bottles of water. As she did the sound of someone else called to her.

-???-
"Hey you work here?"

Stealth Elf turned around with the two bottles of water in her hands as the camera zooms out some to see who said that. Turns out it was a young girl, about 17 or so. Yet she had unusually pale skin, Pink skin, and were those fake fangs? Ofcourse, Stealth Elf noticed the backstage pass around her neck though not like Stealth Elf knew what to really say. Yet found it odd that she'd not recignize her from the show if she was asking if she worked there and it was a bit apprent in her voice.

-Stealth Elf-
"uh... Yeah..."

The girl nodded as she seemed to glide a little closer. Though as Stealth Elf wondered she realized she had those heely shoes, the ones with the wheels in the heels.

-17 Year Old Girl-
"Cool, anyways I was wondering if you could direct me to Michael Jensen. I can't seem to find him anywhere."

-Stealth Elf-
"Why do you want to see him?"

-17 Year Old Girl-
"Need a sponsor and while my dad's buisness give my team some cred. Having someone like Jensen sponsoring my team would really amp it up."

-Stealth Elf-
"... oh. Well I don't know if he really does things like that... though what kind of team are you talking about?"

-17 Year Old Girl-
"Rollery Derby ofcourse. And you're talking to the team Captain, Roller Brawl."

Stealth Elf looked at the girl actually confused.

-Stealth Elf-
"Roller Brawl? You do know that's the name of a skylander right?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, and you do know you look exactly like a skylander right?"

Stealth Elf lowered her eyes but nodded.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hey don't mean no disrespect. In fact my little sister would get a kick out of you. Stealth Elf's her favorite character after all."

-Stealth Elf-
"... Thanks... I think."

Stealth Elf wasn't really sure what else to say. But Roller Brawl shifted her weight slightly before speaking agian.

-Roller Brawl-
"So, about Mr. Jensen. If you could direct me to where he's at... be most appreciated."

Stealth Elf thought for a moment. Not sure if it was ok to show her. But figured there wasn't much harm in it so she nodded.

-Stealth Elf-
"uh... Sure. He's probally in his office, I can show you where it's at."

Roller Brawl smiled revealing she did have vampire looking teeth, most likely fake teeth though.

-Roller Brawl-
"Thanks."

So Stealth Elf headed to Mr. Jensen's office as the scene cuts back to ???

-Segment 2- (Place this one right before the Stealth Elf vs Dark Stealth Elf Match.)

The camera's head backstage where we see Kristy Jensen talking to a stage hand.

-Kristy Jensen-
"All right if you see her, let me know."

The stage hand nodded as he headed off and Kristy just sighed. She thought for a moment before she began to walk, the camera following her. Soon she reached a room where Employees could place their belongings, including changes of clothes for whatever reason. As she looked around she noticed a bag in there she recignized, so she headed over there and began to browse through it. She then found something as she pulled it out, a scared look on her face as she took out an envelope with the words "Helen Martin". What was with the look, no one could tell. So Kristy opened it and pulled out a mini cassette tape and the fear on Kristy's face just increased. But she quickly checked in Helen's bag again as she found a mini-cassette player and poped the cassette into it. rewound it a bit before pressing Play.

-Recorded Voice-
"Hello Helen, I..."

Kristy dropped the cassette player out of fear and shock as it caused the player to stop. Then a realization came to her as she looked around. Finally looking to the cameraman.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What time is it?"

There was silence, supposedly cuz the cameraman didn't know if he was supposed to say anything.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I said, What TIME is it?! Is it time for Stealth Elf's match or not?"

The cameraman finally gave a non-verbal response that the viewers couldn't see. Kristy's expression got even more worried.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I have to stop them."

Then Kristy quickly left the room leaving a puzzled cameraman. Ofcourse, the camera's cut back to ringside where we see Leticia Cline with a microphone.

-Leticia Cline-
"The following Contest is set for one fall."

"Reflection" By Christina Agrulra plays over the PA system as the fans give mostly cheers. Stealth Elf, still wearing that Black ninja outfit, comes out as she heads down to the ring. She seems ready to get some frustration out.

-Leticia Cline-
"Approaching the ring, from parts uknown, Stealth Elf!"

Stealth Elf Continues til she gets in the ring.

-Kelly-
"A very determined Stealth Elf tonight. Not much interaction with the fans."

-Stephanie McMahon-
"It's a yawn either way Kelly. Two goblins fighting it out in the EWE Ring? They should just move their fight back under the bridge where they belong."

-Kelly-
"I don't think that's where they're from."

Before Stephanie could make a reply Stealth Elf's song simply started over, but this time with a different banner on the titantron. Just then Dark Stealth Elf comes out, her expression looks to that of someone who doesn't care about anyone and is just there for buisness.

-Leticia Cline-
"And her opponent, also from parts unknown, Dark Stealth Elf!"

-Kelly-
"And here's the so called, Real Stealth Elf. Honestly, it sounds like she's claiming to be the actual skylander character, Stealth Elf."

-Stephanie McMahon-
"And she had much more potential than the other. Besides looking like a troll."

-Kelly-
"She's an Elf.. with Silver skin."

-Stephanie McMahon-
"Whatever, but looks like Halloween came early this year."

Dark Stealth Elf made it into the ring as she looked at Stealth Elf. Stealth Elf seemed ready to start the match. Which once Leticia Cline exited the ring, the ref checked on both, and called for the bell.

-Match-

After the bell rang Stealth Elf kept her composure... for all of two seconds before she rushed her Dark counterpart as she let her frustration get the better of her. But Dark Stealth Elf flips over Stealth Elf and spears her from behind.

-Kelly-
"Arboreal Acrobatics, seems Dark Stealth Elf is sticking with copying Stealth Elf's Moveset."

-Stephanie McMahon-
"If you say so, all I saw wa a spear after an effective dodge."

Kelly rolled her eyes but ofcourse the camera's weren't on them. Instead it was showing Dark Stealth Elf climb up the corner and get ready to strike, Stealth Elf ofcourse was getting ready to make another blind charge.

-Kelly-
"Looks like Stealth Elf's frustration just might cost her in this match. As Dark Stealth Elf's ready to put her way with Shadowsbane Blade Dance."

-Stephanie McMahon-
"Or any other high risk move."

Dark Stealth Elf timed it just right but at the moment of her jumping, "I'm Still Alive" Hits the PA systems. This timing caused a slight involuntary mess up on the jump. Stealth Elf Managed to snapp out of her blind rush long enough to see the move coming as she countered it with a Drop Kick.

-Kelly-
"What a counter by Stealth Elf."

-Stephanie McMahon-
"So she has to have Kristy cause a distraction for her. And she said she doesn't do that."

-Kelly-
"I don't think that's what it was."

Stealth Elf recovered and went for the pin, seemed it was placed just enough that Dark Stealth Elf seemed to be knocked out cold. Up on Stage Kristy seemed to be rushing out with a microphone as the ref droped down.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Stop the..."

3!

(Match time, 56 seconds)

(end match)

-Kristy Jensen-
"...The match, STOP THE MATCH! Stop the..."

This time the bell caused Kristy to look down as the match was allready over with. The ref stood up and held up Stealth Elf's hand in victory.

-Kelly-
"Stop the match? Why would Kristy want the match stopped?"

-Stephanie McMahon-
"Maybe she's come to reason and realized this was a stupid match to begin with?"

-Kelly-
"I doubt that."

Kristy was still on stage as she stopped momentarily to process that Stealth Elf had won. Meanwhile, Stealth Elf seemed to be really excited as she was allready going to the corners and posing for the fans. Kristy however headed down there.

-Kelly-
"Why's Kristy still seem so worried? Her girl won, she should be happy."

-Stephanie McMahon-
"Unless she wanted Stealth Elf to lose, or better yet, maybe she wanted them both to lose."

-Kelly-
"As if that makes any sense."

Stehpanie only shrugged as Kristy finally made it to the ring as she looked to Stealth Elf, she seemed to be wanting Stealth Elf to go with her to get out of there as soon as possible. Stealth Elf only looked down at Kristy confused.

-Kelly-
"Looks like even Stealth Elf doesn't understand what's wrong with Kristy."

-Stephanie McMahon-
"She should just leave, we have better things to do you know."

Kristy tried agian to get Stealth Elf to come with her. Stealth Elf took a step towards her, when "Saw Theme(remix)" hits the PA system. Kristy seems absolutely freaked as she quickly gets in the ring and looks to where Dark Stealth Elf had been, but she wasn't in the ring any more. Infact, no one could seem to see her.

-Kelly-
"Where'd Dark Stealth Elf go?"

-Stephanie McMahon-
"Who cares about that, the real question is who's dumb enough to use THAT music?"

Suddenly, all the lights go out expect for a dim light above the ring where Kristy and Stealth Elf was, and the titantron as the music faded, an image of a dark room and the puppet seen from the saw movies is seen alone on the titantron. Kristy seems positively scared to death Almost dropping to her knees, but they could be clearly seen. The Saw puppet waits a moment before begining to speak.

-Saw Puppet-
"Hello, EWE, I have returned, and the game continues."

Stealth Elf seemed to be confused, as Kristy just seemed about to collasp out of fear.

-Saw Puppet-
"It's been years, but...."

Just then the puppet went limp, as though whoever was working it's controls just stopped. Kristy's mind was paying attention though she was still freaked out she also was slightly curious. As was Stealth Elf. Just then, the puppet was just placed aside and the camera zoomed out a bit, as it revealed... a sillueete of a person, but as it was moving, like the siluette was just a camera trick to hide the person's identity. As he spoke agian, his voice distortion remained the same however.

-???-
"Who are we kidding hmm? Last time I was here, I wasn't taken seriously. But it was partly my own fault. For I wanted to add a face to the person that will bring the downfall of this company, something that'd help bring fear. I chose wrongly as it was the primary cause of why people didn't take me serious enough."

There was silence as the others watched, Kristy was still freaking out though. Stealth Elf was just wondering who this guy was.

-???-
"As for what you can call me."

The guy chuckled before returning.

-???-
"You can call me Nameless, for that's all I'll ever be to you."

This got a few murmurs from the crowds but it was mostly silent. Then the angle of the siluette shifted slightly as if it was turning to look at Kristy.

-Nameless-
"So Kristy, I bet you've got so many questions behind that mask of fear I'm seeing right now. Amoung them would be why here, why now? Well the truth be told you were correct. I am the one behind Dark Stealth Elf. I found a young girl, I believe you've met her, Alice Wonderstone?"

Kristy's eyes lit up as did Stealth Elf's. Kristy however managed to raise her microphone.

-Kristy Jensen-
"What did you due to her?"

Seems it was a two way feed as Nameless replied.

-Nameless-
"I gave her what she wanted. To become Stealth Elf. More or less anyways, since she wasn't my first chose. Because I needed someone on the inside, someone to help me take out that buisness your husband seems to love so much."

Kristy's curiousity got the better of her as she had to ask.

-Kristy Jensen-
"...Who was your first chose?"

Nameless actually chuckled darkly.

-Nameless-
"Don't you know. She's standing right beside you."

This time Stealth Elf's eyes widen as she took the microphone from Kristy.

-Stealth Elf-
"What?! ... You... You did this to me?!"

Nameless chuckled agian.

-Nameless-
"Yes, yes it was. My plan was simply, turn you into someone you knew alot about, then convince you that you were that person so you'd assist me without question. Though my plan backfired when Daisuke found you first. But no matter, I just had to get you out of the way so I could continue with my plans with my next chose. Which you seemed to ruin that too, but no matter. I have other plans."

Nameless just chuckled before Stealth Elf spoke again.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Why me?"

Nameless looked towards her agian then looked to Kristy.

-Nameless-
"Ask Kristy. She knows, rather she remembers or not."

With that Nameless chuclked again before the feed stopped and the lights returned to normal. Stealth Elf looked to Kristy confused at what Nameless ment. As was Kristy but for now she seemed releaved nothing else happened... though there seemed to be some inner tourmoil with her before she headed off. Stealth Elf watched before leaving herself.

(End post match Segment.)

-Segment 3-

The cameras now show Kristy in her office as Kristy seems to be on the phone. Kristy was ignoring the cameras though she didn't even know they were recording her at the moment.

-Kristy Jensen-
"... Yes Dr. Warlin, I need to talk to you about something."

Kristy paused for the response.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You are? Oh well then that makes me explaining it better. But tell me, what does he mean, if I remember? Do I know who Stealth Elf is? I mean how could I, you removed my memories years before I ever met her."

Kristy paused from her frantic talking to listen. Then she shouted her next phrase.

-Kristy Jensen-
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE'S SOMETHING YOU NEVER TOLD ME?!"

Kristy seems to be fuming a bit then she heard what Dr. Warlin said Before standing up abrubtly.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Seriously? And you think.. it's her?!"

Dr. Warlin gave a reply then Kristy's eyes widen even more. She then began to snapp at Dr. Warlin with some few choise words but thankfully they cut the feed and moved on.

-Segment 4-

The camera's open to Michael Jensen's office. When there was a knock on the door. Jensen looks up to the door.

-Michael Jensen-
"Come in."

The door opens and Michael Jensen seems surprised to see the girl from earlier, named Roller Brawl, enter the room. She still had on her backstage pass.

-Michael Jensen-
"Who let you in here young lady?"

-Roller Brawl-
"You did, just now."

Jensen smirks slightly then just looks to her and sees her backstage pass.

-Michael Jensen-
"Well normally this area's not allowed to non-employees, without permission."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh sorry, I just needed to ask you about something."

-Michael Jensen-
"And what is that?"

Michael Jensen's words were kind. Guess he suspected she wanted an autograph. Roller Brawl then replied.

-Roller Brawl-
"I would like you to sponsor my roller derby team. It would reeeally help my cred."

Michael Jensen looked at her and nodded slightly.

-Michael Jensen-
"Well I don't just sponsor any ol' team that asks. So tell you what..."

Jensen takes out a piece of paper and writes on it.

-Michael Jensen-
"I'll give you my number and I'll call you some time tomarrow to schedule a time for you to show me what your team's got."

Roller Brawl lit up slightly as she smiled.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh, Thank you Mr. Jensen."

She then realized she was acting like a excited little girl so she corrected herself.

-Roller Brawl-
"I mean... thanks Mr. Jensen."

Jensen chuckled slightly at that then Roller Brawl accepted the paper.

-Michael Jensen-
"Talk to you tomarrow."

Roller Brawl nodded, her excitement showing on her face before she headed out. Jensen watched her leave before returning to work.

-Segment 5-

The camera's head backstage again as we see Stealth Elf and Mizore, heading back to their shared locker room. As they did Kristy seemed to walk up towards them.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Stealth Elf... Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Mizore looked to Stealth Elf.

-Mizore-
"I'll see you back in the locker room."

Stealth Elf nodded to her as Mizore headed off. Kristy looked to Stealth Elf as she glanced towards the camera briefly, a flash of, should 'I go ahead while it's recording' look came over her. Stealth Elf noticed the expression then just shrugged.

-Stealth Elf-
"Go ahead.... they'll find out some how or another."

Kristy gave a nod then looked to Stealth Elf. Trying to think of how to say what she needed to. So she took a deep breath and sighed.

-Kristy Jensen-
"So umm... I have some... good news for you."

Stealth Elf was curious as to why she seemed so wierd.

-Stealth Elf-
"What is it?"

Kristy paused for another moment before repling.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I... found out who you are."

This time Stealth Elf's eyes lit up huge.

-Stealth Elf-
"You.. You did?!"

Stealth Elf's excitement was easy to see but it was dulled slightly as Kristy nodded with that same expression on her face. Stealth Elf excitement seemed to dim a little.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Something wrong?"

Kristy shook her head.

-Kristy Jensen-
"No it's nothing wrong... just not sure how to say this..."

Stealth Elf saw the expression again and just said.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Just say it then."

Kristy looked at her and gave a nod.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Ok... Stealth Elf... You're...."

-Roller Brawl-
"MOM!"

The sound of the shout was proceeded by Roller Brawl suddenly coming out of no where and tackle hugging Kristy. Kristy barely kept from falling over. Stealth Elf just stood there, a bit embarashed. Finally after a moment Roller Brawl releashed the hug.

-Roller Brawl-
"Mom what are you doing here? You hear from dad I was here?"

Roller Brawl sure looked excited but she noticed the slightly confused look on Kristy's face. Ofcourse she wasn't the only one as Stealth Elf was also confused. Yet then Kristy must of realized something.

-Kristy Jensen-
"You're Huang's oldest daughter right?"

Roller Brawl nodded yet was still confused.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah, but ofcourse you know that... what's going on here?"

-Stealth Elf-
".. What'd I'd like to know too."

Kristy looked between the two of them trying to figure out who to explain to first. So she decieded Roller Brawl as she looked to her.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I'm sorry Britney, it's a really long story and hard to explain at that, but for the most part... My memories were removed a years ago."

Stealth Elf was even more confused, Kristy had never told her that it seemed. As for Roller Brawl she just shrugged and smiled.

-Roller Brawl-
"Happens I guess. Great to see you again mom. I can feel you on some things if you want."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Later, but first... I guess the reuin will be a bit sooner I guess."

-Roller Brawl-
"What do you mean?"

Kristy took a deep breath and sighed before looking to Stealth Elf then back to Roller Brawl. She then indicated Stealth Elf.

-Kristy Jensen-
"This is your sister... Maya."

Roller Brawl looked at Stealth Elf and.. then she just began to smile. Even tear up slightly.

-Roller Brawl-
"It.. it really is you... I.. where have you been? Why do you look like that?"

Roller Brawl seemed to want to embrace Stealth Elf in a hug but then Stealth Elf backed up a bit. This was all to confusing, not exactly how she figured her finding out the truth would be, if it really was.

-Stealth Elf-
"Hold up here... Let me get this straight. If you're my sister, then that makes Kristy.. My mom? And she's had some kind of amesia too and is just now figuring it out? And... "

This time Stealth Elf began to tear up, but not the happy kind.

-Stealth Elf-
"You said you're Britney.. But you can't be Britney.. I remember it, Britney died. So how... how can you claim to be her?"

Roller Brawl actually just nodded.

-Roller Brawl-
"I did die... and honestly I went past the time it took to be brought back, but the doctor's said it was some kind of miracle. But seems not all of me returned from down there. My skin has been this odd pale color since then."

Stealth Elf was silent, yet she found that hard to believe.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Just listen Stealth Elf. It all adds up. Maya Huang is aproximately your hieght and weight as it was two years or so. Then you're connection to Stealth Elf, you're the daughter of the primary designer of the Skylander characters.. in fact you CREATED Stealth Elf and your father made it a skylander for you."

Roller Brawl nodded but still Stealth Elf was finding it so hard to believe them. It seemed so far fetched.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Then there's what that... Nameless guy said. He wanted to use you... because you are my daughter. That's what he ment by 'she knows rather she knows it or not'."

Stealth Elf just couldn't find that it was true. Why couldn't see just remember. Or was they playing a trick on her. She began to back up slowly shaking her head.

-Roller Brawl-
"Come on, you gotta believe us Stealthy."

Suddenly, Stealt Elf stopped as a gazed look went over her eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"...What did you call me?"

-Roller Brawl-
"Stealthy... it's the nickname I gave you years ago. Don't you remember?"

The gazed looked appeared in Stealth Elf's eyes again. When they finally cleared she began to tear up before running and tackle hugging Roller Brawl.

-Stealth Elf-
"Britney!"

The two sisters hugged and Kristy watched them with a smile. Then she turned and noticed the camera still on them.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I think you have better things to do."

So the feed was quickly cut.

Original Segments (not coded):

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t436-mizore-vs-michelle-mccool-se-scene
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum