JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Summer Rae Empty Stealth Elf Vs Summer Rae

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:17 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/summer-rae-vs-stealth-elf-t1305.html#p22121821

Show: Ladies Night [10/15/2014]

It's been over 2 months since EWE was last on the air all thanks to some problems with staff. During the time off, Stealth Elf has been spending a lot of time with some people trying to get to know them better. And though she was having a great time, and also couldn't wait to get back in the ring, she was also really nervous about what will happen once she does. See, there was something revealed during the last pay-per-view and due to all the cameras, it was shown on the air. The tapes were of course being delayed still but Stealth Elf knew it was only a matter of time before they were aired and she was worried what might happen. When news reached her about the next show finally arriving, Stealth Elf's concerns only grew more.

-Stealth Elf-
"AAHH!"

The yelp came from Stealth Elf as she woke up in a start. She was now sitting up in her bed, her breathing irate and slowly calming down. She ran a hand through her blue hair as the images continued to play in her head.

-???-
"Another one?"

Stealth Elf looked over to the other occupant in her bed. A girl 2 years older than her with pink hair and unusual pale skin. Stealth Elf slowly nodded to this girl.

-???-
" You know it's just a dream right?"

Again Stealth Elf nodded. She knew it was only a dream but it didn't help her concerns.

-Stealth Elf-
"It... It was just horrible and... It could happen... you don't know... it could happen."

The girl could see Stealth Elf was getting worked up so she sat up in bed.

-???-
"You don't know that. Besides, you got me to back you up."

-Stealth Elf-
"... You're not even a wrestler."

The girl let out a short laugh.

-???-
"And Roller Derby's just a bunch of girls holding hands, skating around in a circle. I've had my fair share of fights Stealthy, more so than fair actually."

Stealth Elf wasn't convinced.

-Stealth Elf-
"You're not contracted.... you could get into a lot of trouble."

A sigh escaped from the girl's lips. She knew that when Stealth Elf got that way, she would find a flaw in just about anything you try and tell her to cheer her up. But she decided to try one more thing.

-???-
"You're partner will be there too. That Mist Oreo?"

A slight smile crossed Stealth Elf's lips at the mention of that name. Of course, it was mis-pronounced and Stealth Elf knew the girl did it on purpose.

-Stealth Elf-
"That's Mizore."

-???-
"Yeah her. She'll be there to help you. Just as I will. You just need to remember that you're not alone any more. So who cares what the others think. You are who you are and don't you lose sight of that."

-Stealth Elf-
"I know... I know... It's just hard. I... I'm not like everyone else."

-???-
"Yeah you're way sensitive."

Stealth Elf frowned at the girl.

-Stealth Elf-
"That's not exactly what I meant."

-???-
"Just trying to lighten up your mood. But you really take things to many things to heart. In some ways it can be a good quality, but there's a time for it, and a time to just let these things roll off your shoulders. And if that means doing one of those slam things, then that works too."

The girl smiled again as Stealth Elf gave a partial smile.

-Stealth Elf-
"...You're right."

-???-
"I tend to be."

A yawn escaped from the girl's mouth as she gave a slight stretch.

-???-
"Speaking of being right. We both need are rest."

Stealth Elf nodded to the girl as the girl laid back down and got comfortable. Stealth Elf was feeling a bit better and her tired mind was beginning to take over. She laid down on her side as he eyes drifted to the Diva's Tag Team Championship belt on display across the way. She's right, came Stealth Elf's thoughts, Mizore will have my back too... just like then. Stealth Elf's eyes slowly began to close as she looked at her belt, soon closing all the way.

Birds, lots of birds. That's what we see as the camera display a patch of forest. These birds had all sorts of colors to them, as many different breeds flew around. It was all a pretty sight.

-Stealth Elf-
"So what do you think?"

Stealth Elf's voice came from a below the camera's view. So the camera moved so that you could see Stealth Elf, on the ground leaning against a tree. Of course, she was still in her black ninja outfit, thanks to her new one still hasn't come in yet. Right beside her though was what looked to be a cage. Inside the cage was a small canary. Stealth Elf looked to the cage then back to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"I see you've noticed the cage. Well it is fitting if you think about it. See this cage can represent a lot of things. Could be bondage, oppression, restrictions, and yes, even rules."

Stealth Elf placed a hand on the top of the birdcage. The bird seemed quiet at the moment, though it seemed to be looking out towards the other birds.

-Stealth Elf-
"Of course this bird does yearn for its freedom. It so wishes to be out from these rules that keep it from doing what it wants. Just like another group of birdies two months ago."

Stealth Elf looked into the camera before standing up, picking up the birdcage by a handle at the top.

-Stealth Elf-
"See these birdies decided that they wanted to be free, away from the rules and regulations. But what happened to those birdies? How far were they able to fly with their freedom?"

Stealth Elf moved her hand to the cage door getting ahold of the lock. She began to open it when she stopped her shoulders slagging.

-Stealth Elf-
"....I... I can't do it."

She frowned as there was actually sorrow from her. Of course the person behind the camera stopped the recording. It was of course the same girl that was 2 years older than Stealth Elf.

-???-
"What do you mean? Just open the cage, have the bird fly out and after it falls continue your speech."

Stealth Elf frowned even more.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I don't want to hurt it."

She seemed really sad about this. And if you looked, on closer inspection, the bird had part of its wing bandaged. The girl with the camera of course sighed.

-???-
"All right, Stealthy... guess it was just a good idea on paper."

Stealth Elf sighed before thinking for a moment.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Ok I have something... maybe."

-???-
"Go for it."

Stealth Elf got back into the position and the girl got back behind the camera. Changing the angle a bit to help with the time lapse. Then she nodded to Stealth Elf and pressed record. Once again Stealth Elf made to open the door and stopped but this time looking to the camera as she continued.

-Stealth Elf-
"What am I crazy? This bird wasn't meant to fly free, at least... not yet anyways."

Stealth Elf indicated the bird's hurt wing as the camera zoomed in on it momentarily before Stealth Elf sat the cage down.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that's what the BFFs, or Birdy Freedom Fiasco tried. They thought that using their freebird rule at Summer Break Down would allow them the freedom to choose which of their group would defend their belts. And though I still believe me and Mizore was ready for any of them, they made the wrong choice. To put it another way, how many of your group will be furious about the ones you chose to defend the belts? Rather they would of beaten Mizore and me, doesn't matter, there's still that if factor."

Stealth Elf smiled slightly as she took a step from the cage down at her feet.

-Stealth Elf-
"You can bet there's a lot of your group upset, none to more than my Opponent Next week, Summer Rae. She according to the rules, it was her and Sasha Banks who was supposed to face me and Mizore that night. Yet they replaced her. Funny how it was that at least twice, the team of Sasha Banks and Summer Rae have defeated me and Mizore. And while the third times could of been the charm for us, the group let their ego's get the better of them and banked on someone else, which lost them the titles."

Stealth Elf smiled through her exposed eyes at her little 'banked on' pun. Before she got a bit more serious.

-Stealth Elf-
"With that, I know that Summer Rae will be furious. More so in a while. If not, she's probably lying to get into people’s heads. Makes me wonder if she'll say about anything just to get her way. Oh wait... that's Audrey."

Stealth Elf wondered if she should have made a shot like that. Not like she was facing Audrey, though a ganging up factor was still a play in the BFFs playbook.

-Stealth Elf-
"But that's beside the point. You can bet Summer will want to get her hands on me, maybe even more so to prove that she would have gotten the job done last time, had she not been replaced. But no, you'll looking at throwing some cheap shots my way about something about me... maybe even the inevitable of what also transpired the night of the pay-per-view. But as someone important to me once said, I am who I am, and I shouldn't worry about what others think about that."

Stealth Elf nodded as she then got a determined look on her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"So bring what you want Summer, for if you want to make this fight more about you and me tonight. Fine, I have my own back-up. But if you want to keep things how they should be, then it'll be me, and you. And I've still itching to continue my singles winning streak against your group.... Ok maybe that sounds arrogant."

Stealth Elf looked to the girl behind the camera. Wondering if she should have said something else. They'll be editing it later anyways as it wasn't live.

-???-
"Sounds fine to me."

-Stealth Elf-
"You sure?"

The girl nodded.

-???-
"Of course. You want to show some backbone."

-Stealth Elf-
"But I don't want to much showing... then I could be opened for a backstabber."

-???-
"Why would Mizore back stab you for showing some backbone?"

Stealth Elf shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"No not THAT kind of Backstabber... it's the name of a wrestling move."

-???-
"Oh. Well, I'm just saying that when you're going up against people who are like you say Summer is, you can't just shrink back and let them beat you up. Sure there's a line I know, but that's individual basis."

-Stealth Elf-
"...Right.... So what do I talk about now?"

The girl shrugged her shoulders.

-???-
"Beats me."

Stealth Elf frowned slightly as she tried to think of what else to say about Summer Rae. Or to Summer Rae. She's mentioned her possible anger, how she's so far not lost a singles match to the BFFs, what happened at Summer Break Down, guess that's all she could think of.

-Stealth Elf-
"Guess I'll just end it."

Stealth Elf did her best to get back where she had been standing as she looked to the girl behind the camera.

-???-
"Hadn't stopped rolling."

Stealth Elf sighed not sure if she cared for that to be on tape. Sure they were editing it later, but never know what may or may not happen. But she put it out of her mind for now.

-Stealth Elf-
"So Summer. Come tonight I show you that even if you were in the match two months ago or not. Me and Mizore would still be your new 2 time Diva's Tag Team Champions. So don't blink."

Just then Stealth Elf faded from the view as you could only see an open bird cage hanging on the tree with the door wide open.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or you'll miss it."

The camera zoomed in on the cage before fading to black.

Stealth Elf Vs Summer Rae LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Summer Rae Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Summer Rae

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:19 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum