JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Josie Wales Empty Roller Brawl Vs Josie Wales

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:02 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/10-29-14-roller-brawl-vs-josie-wales-t1314.html#p22122572

Show: Ladies Night [10/29/2014]

Summer Break down. The last Pay-per-view before eWe had another one of its problems. Backstage, to such a spectacular show that took so long to air, we have many superstars, Diva's, and EWE crew workers. But among them was one spectator with a backstage pass. Currently, she was wandering around as she had already accomplished her objective for being there, and she was debating rather she should just leave. Of course, it was at this time that this 17 year girl was passing by the makeshift entrance way for Superstars and Divas to reach the stage that she happened to know that the crew workers weren't there. Curiously, the girl walked up as she looked around.

-???-
"Hello?"

No one was around.

-???-
"Wonder where they all went? Probably a potty break."

The girl chuckled to herself as the curtain to the stage caught her eye. It did give her an interesting opportunity to get a good look at what was going on out in the ring. So she made one last check before heading up the steps to the walk way. Then pulled the curtain back slightly to look out. She watched as three Divas were currently in the ring as one was climbing a later towards a championship hanging from above. The girl continued to watch as it was pretty interesting to her. Granted she'd never watched a wrestling match before but she'd heard that it was all fake. Padding was everywhere and everything was scripted. Though as she watched, she couldn't help but be impressed. Scripted or not, that looked like fun.

-Crew Worker-
"Hey you!"

The girl turned around as one of the crew workers came up to her.

-Crew Worker-
"You're not allowed over here."

-???-

"Sorry, Just wanted to see what was happening."

-Crew Worker-
"You can do that from your seat. Now run along."

The girl nodded glad she wasn't getting into any trouble as she headed on but in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but think more about the match out front.

Months have passed since that time backstage, and the girl, who went by Roller Brawl, found out a lot more than her new sudden interest for the sport. For not only she found out what had happened to her little sister, she also found out why her mother hadn't been getting in touch for a few years now. Though Roller Brawl spent time with them there was something in the back of her mind that she had been wanting. Yet she had yet to of brought it up. But the time was right as Roller Brawl made her way to her mother's office to talk with her about something while the Ladies' Night show was going on.

-Roller Brawl-
"Hey Mom."

Roller Brawl was in the office of Kristy Jensen as she just entered. Kristy looked up from her work and smiled.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Hello Britney, you enjoying the show?"

Roller Brawl nodded to her mom as she walked closer to her desk.

-Roller Brawl-
"It's fine. And please, mom, it’s Roller Brawl."

A smile spread on Kristy face as she nodded.

-Kristy Jensen-
"All right, Roller Brawl it is then."

Roller Brawl nodded as she decided to bring up why she was there.

-Roller Brawl-
"So, I wanted to talk to you about something."

-Kristy Jensen-
"What is it?"

-Roller Brawl-
"I want a contract."

Roller Brawl didn't hesitate on telling her. Kristy's smiled slightly faded.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I don't know, Wrestling can be dangerous. Not to mention what it'll do for your school work."

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Come on mom, my school work will be fine. Besides, I still do roller derby, so I won't have much problem doing a transition."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Yes but you're not even 18 yet."

-Roller Brawl-
"Neither is Stealthy. Yet she's got a contract."

-Kristy Jensen-
"That was before I knew she was only 15."

Roller Brawl sighed. She didn't want to argue. But she did want that contract.

-Roller Brawl-
"Didn't stop you from revoking her contract. Not to mention that Mizore joined when she was 17."

-Kristy Jensen-
"Mizore had teachers, not to mention her father was already a well-established wrestler."

-Roller Brawl-
"So you're saying it's only in the blood? Hey just because you never got very far, doesn't mean I can't."

Kristy's eyes turned into a glare as she looked at Roller Brawl. Roller Brawl realized that was probably a bad point to make.

-Roller Brawl-
"I'm sorry mom. Just... I want to join, and I just don't get why there's a problem."

Roller Brawl stood there a moment as she waited for a response. Finally, her mom sighed.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Sorry, it's just, I already know how hard it is for Maya, here. I just don't want you going through what she is."

Roller Brawl nodded as she understood.

-Roller Brawl-
"Glad you want me to be safe, but that's the thing. With me contracted, I can also help out Stealthy. Besides, I'm pretty strong willed and they can laugh at me all they want, I enjoy my uniqueness. Just means I didn't sucker into being like everyone else."

Kristy nodded as she thought it over for a moment.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Guess you're sister could learn from you."

-Roller Brawl-
"She can. I want what's best for her just like you do."

Kristy nodded as she reached into her desk drawer and pulled out some papers.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Very well, let's get you sign up."

Roller Brawl smiled as she leaned against the desk.

-Roller Brawl-
"Thanks mom."

So they began to work on Signing up the newest EWE Diva, Roller Brawl.

Scene 2

-Roller Brawl-
"Yippee Kai yay, Mother Loser!"

The view of Roller Brawl could be seen in the camera as the feed was going live. Where was she at the moment? Inside a training room standing in the middle of the ring. Roller Brawl was decked out in full Roller Derby gear which consisted of black gloves with skull designs, Pink pants with black boots into skates, And to top it all off a helmet in the shape of a skull. Her Braided hair stuck out the back and her bangs were out the front. Of course Roller Brawl also seemed to have a cowboy hat over her helmet as she tipped it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Howdy there EWE Nation. Name's Roller Brawl and later tonight you get to see me take on the rootiness, tootiness cowboy this side of the Civil War. That's right, I'm facing the Outlaw Josey Wales!"

Roller Brawl smiled as you could see the vampire fangs in her teeth.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh wait, wrong guy. But hey it's funny to know that my opponent tonight was named after a guy. Guess her mom watched too many old westerns."

Roller Brawl chuckled as she took off the cowboy hat and tossed it out of the shot.

-Roller Brawl-
"So besides you're name what else do I know about you hmm? How about what you did last week when you assisted in attacking my sister last week. That alone is enough for me to sink my boot in your rear. But seems you and your posse have been doing a lot of that to Stealthy over the course of her career. But oh I forgot, you don't have your posse no more do you."

Roller Brawl did a fake sniffle before moving on.

-Roller Brawl-
"To bad for you. Though what do you expect when you work for a lady who wants perfection in both Looks and talent? But who am I to talk huh? This is my very first wrestling match ever, well besides a few practice matches to learn the basics, but besides that, I've never even watched EWE or any other federation up until Summer Break down. After watching it though, I got hooked. I mean, Ladder matches, Extreme Rules, Championship matches, it's all so extreme that I just couldn't turn a blind eye to it."

Roller Brawl skated forward as she reached the apron and leaned on it.

-Roller Brawl-
"That's what you'll learn about me. I'm into anything Extreme. Roller Derby, Hockey, snowboarding, skating, you name it. So it's only fitting I join a fed called Extreme. Guess you could also say it's because my family's here, but hey that's just an added bonus."

Roller Brawl smiled as she hoped up to jump over the ropes but instead she seated herself right at the top rope still looking towards the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"To bad my match with Josie's not more than just your average match. I'd love to show her just how out there I can get in a fight. For now I'll just live with the restrictions. Just have to wait for those awesome matches."

Roller Brawl winks towards the camera before swinging back with arms still on the top rope. She lands feet first on the mat before letting go of the rope and straighten up.

-Roller Brawl-
"But enough about me. Let's talk more about Josie. First off, does she still see herself over the freaks? If so there's a freak right here, just try and take me down. Tell me though, how's that working out for you Josie? Like how many times have you bested these freaks? Or how many of them have you sent packing, never to blemish the face of EWE again? None? Thought so."

Roller Brawl laughed as she began to casually skate around the inside of the ring.

-Roller Brawl-
"Seems to me that freaks aren't the only one you have trouble with. Non-freaks like Abby Addiction and Mizore. Tell me again how you bested both of those two and walked out of Summer Break Down with both the Diva's championship and the TeleVixen championship? Oh that's right, you can't."

Roller Brawl snickered still casually skating around the ring.

-Roller Brawl-
"I still remember watching that match, it was the first one I had ever seen. Very fun to watch, bet it was even better to be in. But to walk away the ultimate looser? That's got to sting. Of course, I know I seem to be poking the hornet's nest here. Already seen how you can get when that temper of yours flares up. That Midnight girl can vouch for it."

Roller Brawl skates up to the ring post and stops leaning into it as she looks to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"Speaking of stings though. I have to wonder, what's it like for Grace dump you and turn to Michelle McCool. Not only that, but Michelle, that night, did what you failed to do at Summer Breakdown. And that's win the TeleVixen Championship."

Roller Brawl laughed.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh sure go ahead. Say it was only a consolation prize. But if she was good enough to even do that, what's stopping her from taking the Diva's Championship from Abby next. Ok sure, lots of things in the way, but just image it. Next Payperview, whatever it may be, Michelle McCool versus Abby Addiction. Then Michelle comes out on top. Which would make it in the course of a month's worth of shows, Michelle did what you couldn't do."

Roller Brawl laughed again as she moved towards the center of the ring.

-Roller Brawl-
"Don't get me wrong though Josie. I don't like Michelle any more than you do, and I can't wait for Stealthy to kick her tail tonight. I just find it amusing. Just remember Josie that when it's all said and done, talking's cheap. When we get into that ring, I'm going to beat you down and take that victory from you. So Josie, Let's Roll!"

Roller Brawl then dashed forwards as she does a 360 flip right over the top rope and landed on the floor before she skated out of view. The camera then fades.

Roller Brawl Vs Josie Wales FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs Josie Wales Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs Josie Wales

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:02 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum