JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs Michelle McCool & Summer Rae Empty Frost Elfs Vs Michelle McCool & Summer Rae

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:22 pm
Frost Elfs Vs Michelle McCool & Summer Rae EWERumble2015-DivasTag

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-diva-39-s-tag-team-championship-t1431.html#p22144924

Show: EWE Rumble 2015 [2/22/2015]

Note: This RP happens AFTER this one: { https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t447-stealth-elf-vs-calista-leon }
Sadly I can't rearrange them easily since this one had 2 RPs and the one above had only 1.

SE RP

The camera begins to record as it takes in this interesting sight. For in front we see two lands, one of snow and ice the other a dense forest of lush green plants.  It is odd how these two lands seem to merge together, making it hard to tell exactly where one land ends and the other begins.  As the camera continues to look at this area the camera begins to tilt downwards as it looks to the land below.  There, we see the Diva's Tag Team Championship belts, one in each land.  The one on the left was completely frozen with flakes of snow around it.  The other was entangled with vines from the forest.  The camera continued to look at these two belts before someone began to speak as they do the camera begins to pan and focus more on the belt in the forest area.

-Stealth Elf-
"Why can't anyone see it?  Why is that so hard?  Did they blink and miss it?"

Some rustling could be heard from within the trees of the forest.  Suddenly, Stealth Elf jumped down from the top branch as she landed right behind her belt she reaches down and picks up the title before slinging it over her shoulder.

-Stealth Elf-
"Me and my partner are at the top of the Diva's tag team division, yet there are many talks about how we aren't right for this company.  They say we're freaks of nature, no talent, flawed.  Yet we've proven to them that we are not.  How is that you may ask?  Because we are the second ones to ever claim rights to these belts and we've done so twice, as we took back the belts from the very ones who took it from us, well, 1 of them anyways.  But I guess that right there isn't enough to right that wrong.  For who knows what would have happened if Summer Rae would have been the one to defend the championship that the BFFs had taken from us.   Perhaps we wouldn't be champions and this title match not even be taking place as the Frost Elfs would have been sent to the back of the line."

Stealth Elf removed the title from her shoulder and moved it behind her back.  But as she brought her hand back the title was no longer there.

-Stealth Elf-
"Summer Rae wouldn't have anything to worry about.  Her place at the top would have been secured.  Or would it?  After all have you seen any of the other BFF members since EWE went off the air?  Would they still be here had their plan worked?  Was the very fact that they lost the belts the reason they split?  Or maybe it was a good thing they lost the titles.  After all Summer, you seemed to have changed your tune about them, and had you split from them, I'm confident that they would of kept their titles with them since according to their 'free bird' ruling, the titles belonged to the BFFs, so if you ceased to be one, you gave up your rights to those titles and once again this match happening at the Rumble may not of been happening.  Though I guess you'd still be involved."

Stealth Elf shrugged her shoulders as she paused slightly.

-Stealth Elf-
"Though I bet you'd rather be facing them right now to claim those titles, huh Summer?  Rather face the ones who left you... or you left... than face us no bodies as you claim us to be.  Of course I doubt it'd matter to your partner, McCool.  She finds everyone to be a pathetic looser and to be nowhere near her greatness.  And rather you want to admit it or not Summer, that includes you."

Stealth Elf wasn't sure if she wanted to tear the two apart like that.  Setting them more against each other.  But perhaps it's something they deserve, their own ego's costing them something as big as the Diva's Tag Team Championship.

-Stealth Elf-
"Summer, you're teammate, Michelle, has already proven that she's only out for herself.  She's only using you to make herself seem more flawless.  And when you cause a wrinkle in that flawlessness she'll throw you out without hesitation.  How can you honestly trust someone like that Summer?"

She let the question hang in the air before taking a few steps closer to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"And Michelle, how can you treat your partner like that?  You're both supposed to have each other’s backs, not to sacrifice them for your own gain.  It's time you learned that Michelle, before everyone leaves you and you're left with nothing but a hollow emptiness inside.  But what do you care huh?  Honestly, I doubt it'd take nothing less than that for you to finally realize it.   So next week Mizore and I will help you further get to that place as we walk away the victors.  For there's something you need to understand McCool, the same can apply to you Summer.  It doesn't matter what you may or may not have on me and Mizore as individuals.  For together we are the Diva's Tag Team Champions!"

As Stealth Elf said that she waved her hands over her waist where suddenly her championship belt appeared there.  Stealth Elf grinned at that before taking another step closer to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"So please ladies, understand, that rather you continue down this self-destructive road that you're on as you're the error of your own undoing or you managed to resolve your differences and come at us stronger than ever.  It all doesn't matter, for you may be flawless, but the Frost Elfs are perfect.  So stop doing what everyone else is doing, open your eyes and see what's right in front of you, if you don't... You'll miss it."

Stealth Elf grinned as suddenly she disappeared.  The camera began to zoom out in the middle of the merged environment we now see two trees in the shape of Mizore and Stealth Elf standing back to back, one lush and the other snow covered.   Around their waists were their Diva's tag titles and below them was a sign that read:

Diva's Tag Team Champions

Frost Elfs.

-Off Camera-

It was a little after Stealth Elf finish her shoot as Stealth Elf was working on putting a few things away.  She still had some time as she was putting the camera in its case, the echo of a door outside the room she was in opening and closed.  Stealth Elf's heart jumped a beat.

-Stealth Elf-
"She's early..."

Of course that was low toned but she couldn't help a sense of panic entering her.  Thankfully, she was all set up but one problem, she wasn't in position yet.  Perhaps she could get there without her noticing.  There was of course another way into the other room. The main problem was she still had to exit this room, and there was only one door to it.  So cautiously she snagged her pink hoodie with a red heart in the middle of it, she put it on as she made it to the door and listened.  She could hear faint footsteps coming from the hallway outside.  From the training she received from her old Sensei she could tell she had passed the door.  She waited another moment before silently opening the door and walking out.

-Mizore-
"Maya?"

Rats.  Seemed Stealth Elf had misjudged the footsteps as she looked to her left, there Mizore was standing wearing her usual white jacket, but with a pink and red pattern for both her knee high socks.

-Mizore-
"What are you doing here?"

It was a naturally curious question, but to Stealth Elf this wasn't good.

-Stealth Elf-
"Just uh... shooting a promo, what are you doing here?"

-Mizore-
"You remember that secret admirer I had last year?"

Stealth Elf nodded, she remembered.  Mizore then took out a card from her jacket pocket and showed it to Stealth Elf.

-Mizore-
"Said he wanted to me to meet him here.  He has a surprise for me."

-Stealth Elf-
"Oh, well, ok tell me all about it then."

-Mizore-
"I will, though since your here, don't go too far, never know if this guy turns out to be some kind of creep."

Stealth Elf nods.

-Stealth Elf-
"All right I'll just be in here then if you need me."

Stealth Elf goes to the door she just came out of and reopens it. Mizore nods before she walks further ahead.  Stealth Elf waits till she was out of sight before she walked off.

So Mizore continued on before she came across a hallway with rose petals leading down a hall.  Mizore can't help but smile slightly as she begins to follow them.  The petals lead Mizore a ways till they reach a closed door.  On the door is a heart made what looked to be out of ice.  This intrigued Mizore more as she opened the door and stepped inside the room.  Inside she saw a very pretty site.  The rose petals continued on to make a heart shape on the floor.  The entire place looked romantic with red, pinks, and even an ice sculpture or two.  It was very romantic.  Mizore looked at it in awe as she walked to the center of the heart shape on the floor.  On the far wall there was a red curtain with another heart on it.  Mizore was looking at the opposite wall, when the she heard the curtain slide open.  Mizore puts on a smile as she begins to turn around.

-Mizore-
"So let's see who you...  Maya?"

That's exactly who was standing right in front of the curtain.  It was Stealth Elf with her hoodie's head down and the mask to her attire was removed, presumably in her pocket.  A deep blush was on Stealth Elf's face, she wondered if Mizore could hear her heart thumping.  Mizore, however, was just confused.

-Mizore-
"Maya what are you doing here?  And where's the guy who sent the letter?"

Stealth Elf took a deep breath before she responded to Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"I... was the one who sent you the letter."

Mizore was silent for a moment before she began to laugh.

-Mizore-
"Oh I get it.  It's calling my mom all over again.  But seriously Maya if you wanted to do a promo with me all you had to do was call.  Didn't have to go to this extreme to get me here."

-Stealth Elf-
"That's.... That's not what this is about?"

-Mizore-
"It's not?"

Stealth Elf shook her head.

-Mizore-
"Then what is this all about?"

Stealth Elf took a deep breath.  This was it, time to finally tell Mizore the truth.

-Stealth Elf-
"It all started at WrestleMania 9 when I watched you get the TeleVixen Championship.  Since then, I guess I had become a huge fan of yours but, as time went on, I began to feel... something else.  I'll admit it was hard to decide exactly what it was I was feeling, or maybe I had known all along and was too afraid to admit it even to myself.  Which is why getting my diary back months ago, was so important to me, for in the 16th entry of my diary, I had admitted to myself what I was feeling.  Though it's been killing me all these months to find a way to finally tell you.  Though I was nervous and Roller Brawl did her best to help... even though that song she played in the skating rink was embarrassing enough.  Now, I've finally decided to come clean, I know this can end in disaster, which is part of why I've kept it hidden for so long.  But Mizore... I want you to know..."

Stealth Elf paused as she looked directly into Mizore's eyes for she couldn't bring herself to look at her all that time.  And from remembering what Mizore asked when she had thought she turned on her back then, her eyes would tell Mizore she wasn't lying.  So after locking eyes with Mizore she uttered the very words she had been hiding for all this time.

-Stealth Elf-
"...I've fallen in love with you."

-To Be Continued-

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs Michelle McCool & Summer Rae Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs Michelle McCool & Summer Rae

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:23 pm
Mizore RP

The scene picks up not long after the talk between Mizore and her dad. Miore has found her way into a dark corner where she has her knees pulled into herself. She is looking down at the floor, her mind racing with everything that has happened here lately. She still isn’t sure what to think or how to feel. She didn’t really have any true friends growing up. In that orphanage where everyone came and went for so long. About the time you start getting a real connection to someone, they are adopted away. Stealth Elf is here first real friend. She looks up and around a corner as she sees White Tiger looking around.

{White Tiger}

Mizore. Come on out, let’s talk about this.

She wants to but part of her keeps her in hiding. She’s not sure she can really talk to him after all of this. She needs some time. So she shrinks back before he can see her and walks off. She goes back to thinking about the time they spent together. All the fun road trips and sleepovers. All the matches from the great wins to the crushing loses. She doesn’t want to lose that. She doesn’t want to lose her best friend.

{Brooke McGuire}

Mizore. I’m so sorry Mizore. Seriously, come out and talk to me. I’ll try and be open minded.

Mizore shrinks back even farther. She damn sure doesn’t want to face Brooke right now. She knows that it was a sudden shock and Brooke didn’t mean to have that reaction, but it still stung a little none the less. Brooke keeps calling out as she walks down the halls. Stealth Elf still wants to be alone while she thinks things over. She notices a locker room door partially open. She is sure the owner must have left by now. She darts across the hall and into the room, shutting the door gently. She sighs in relief.

{Kelsi Parr}

What are you doing in my locker room?

Mizore screams out and turns around to see a startled Kelsi. Kelsi’s face goes from anger to concern as she realizes who it was that barged into her room.

{Kelsi Parr}

Sorry about that Mizore. I didn’t realize that it was you. What’s the matter?

{Mizore Payne}

I just have a lot on my mind.

{Kelsi Parr}

Well to sound completely cliche at this point, would you like to talk about it? I’m all ears.

{Mizore Payne}

It seems like anytime I want to talk about it, someone butts in. I don’t think I can take another round with Hollie.

Kelsi walks up to her and locks the door. Mizore bows her head. Why didn’t she think of that? Mizore walks over and plops down on the couch. Kelsi follows her over, sitting down next to her. Mizore takes a deep breath, ready to go through all of this again.

{Mizore Payne}

Well I just had someone close to me recently admit having feelings of love for me.

{Kelsi Parr}

Stealth Elf?

Mizore gawks at Kelsi. This only makes Kelsi smile slightly.

{Kelsi Parr}

I’m more shocked at how surprised you seem. I traveled with you guys. She always sat closest to you. Always wanted to share a hotel room and go wherever you went. She talked to you more than she talked to me or Hollie. And with as much as Hollie loves to talk, that really is saying a lot.

{Mizore Payne}

I just always assumed she was really shy. We had a bond as partners and she felt most comfortable close to me. Especially with how loud of a personality that Hollie has.

{Kelsi Parr}

So the question you have to ask yourself is: How do you feel about her?

Mizore looks down at the ground. She hasn’t really thought about it.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m not sure. To be honest, I’ve never given it much thought. I’m not even sure I can be into girls. But I don’t want to lose my best friend and partner. I’m just not sure what to do. I need more time. More time to sort through my feelings and figure out what I need to do.

{Kelsi Parr}

Tell her that. It takes a lot of courage to come out to you like she did. And if you really value your friendship, you can’t play around with her emotions by leading her on. It will also give her a chance to sort through her emotions.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m pretty sure that she made her emotions perfectly clear.

{Kelsi Parr}

Don’t forget that your little friend is only sixteen. She is just coming into her grown up feelings and it’s not rare to develop false feelings about someone close to you. We have all had crushes. It won’t be good for either one of you to rush into a relationship neither of you are ready for.

Kelsi pats Mizore on her leg. Mizore thinks this over and knows that Kelsi is right.

{Mizore Payne}

But what if it hurts her? I don’t want to see a hurt look on her face,

{Kelsi Parr}

You just have to face up to it. It’s better she be a little hurt now then crushed later. Trust me, it is better for both of you.

Mizore nods. She quickly hugs Kelsi, catching her off guard. She leaves the room as Kelsi smiles and goes back to gathering up her stuff to leave as the scene fades out.

A Few Days later

Eighteen has just finished the last training session with the Frost Elfs and Brooke. Stealth Elf and Mizore leave the room together, not realizing that Eighteen kept Brooke behind. Mizore checks Stealth Elf’s stomach to see it is pretty red from the fire. She shakes her head.

{Mizore Payne}

I wish mom would go easier on you. I can understand her wanting to “toughen you up” as she says but sometimes she seems to be down right cruel.

Mizore uses a bit of her ice magic to cool Stealth Elf’s stomach. She starts to walk off but Stealth Elf lags. Mizore turns to her.

{Mizore Payne}

What’s up?

{Stealth Elf}

Well it has been over a week now. I’m kind of a wreck here waiting for you to say something about it.

Mizore knew it was coming. She hasn’t really had any time alone with her since Valentine’s day without Eighteen hovering above them. She sighs and gives a small to Stealth Elf.

{Mizore Payne}

Look Maya, our friendship means the world to me. And I’d do anything not to lose you. But I can’t be anything more than good friends with you right now. I’m not sure how I feel and I don’t want to hurt you. I’m sorry.

Mizore’s fear is realized. Stealth Elf’s eyes feel with tears. Mizore fights the urge to look away.

{Stealth Elf}

I…..understand. I’ll….catch up to you later.

Stealth Elf rushes off. Mizore starts to follow her but she is stopped with a hand on her shoulder. She turns around to see White Tiger behind her. He shakes his head.

{White Tiger}

Let her go. She needs some time alone. The best way you can be there for her right now is to concentrate on your tag title defense. She still needs you to retain those championships.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m not worried about the tag titles. Their team has no unity. It isn’t about them as a group it is just the Michelle McCool show. And as good as she is, she can’t beat us both on her own. And we both know that is what is going to end up happening.

{White Tiger}

Don’t get cocky daughter. This could all be a master plan of Paul Heyman. Make the two of you think the team is about to self destruct when they are as tight as ever. And with you and Stealth Elf in a bit of a weird place right now, you would be very vulnerable to an attack like that.

{Mizore Payne}

I dunno. I think Summer is the weak link in the match anyways. If nothing else, maybe we can corner her and keep Michelle n the apron. Then again, Michelle has another title match to take care of too. If it comes before our match, she will already be tired. I could take advantage of that and keep her away from Summer.

{White Tiger}

Just make sure you and Stealth Elf stay on the same page. Heyman wouldn’t think twice about getting his girls to exploit any weakness you two show.

{Mizore Payne}

We will walk out as the tag team champions dad. I want to go to Wrestlemania as the champions. And I want the Frost Elfs to become the longest reigning tag team champions. We have dealt with many versions of the BFFs. This latest one will go the way of all the others. Michelle and Summer will become the latest set of victims, trapped under the ice.

{White Tiger}

Good deal. Now I could go for some ice cream. Care to join me?

{Mizore Payne}

Sure. Sounds cool.

Mizore looks back in the direction that Stealth Elf took off in. She smiles at her father and walks with him toward the parking lot as the scene fades out.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs Michelle McCool & Summer Rae Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs Michelle McCool & Summer Rae

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:24 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t262-blitz-in-rumble-match
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum