JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl & Raven Vs Summer Sunshine Empty Roller Brawl & Raven Vs Summer Sunshine

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:03 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/8-10-15-200-match-two-t1805.html#p22150383

Show: Chaos [8/10/2015]

Partner RP Link: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t156-raven-roller-brawl-vs-summer-sunshine

We open up to Roller Brawl skating down the halls of the Chaos 200 show. She's just absentmindedly moving along as she spots someone walking out of Kristy's office. It was Blitz. This causes Roller Brawl to pause and look at him.

-Roller Brawl-
"What were you doing in there?"

Blitz seemed to rub the back of his head as he glanced to Roller Brawl. Seems what he was talking about with Kristy didn't exactly go as planned.

-Blitz-
"Just chatting..."

Roller Brawl was more confused at Blitz's mannerisms. She crosses her arms in annoyance.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh no. That won't fly with me. Spill what did you guys talk about?"

Blitz lowered his arm and shrugged.

-Blitz-
"Well, just didn't go as planned."

That made Roller Brawl more furious.

-Roller Brawl-
"Didn't go as planned? Seriously are you STILL trying to get with my mom? You stinking pathetic loser!"

Blitz held up his hands in defense.

-Blitz-
"Whoa whoa whoa. I'm not trying to get with your mom. That ship sailed a very long time ago. Quite frankly I didn't even know she liked me back. But that's all in the past."

-Roller Brawl-
"So you tell people."

Blitz just shrugs. He didn't expect Roller Brawl to believe him.

-Blitz-
"Keep telling yourself that I guess. But know that's not what it is... Guess I should go ahead and tell you. Not that you won't know soon enough."

Roller Brawl raised an eyebrow. Just what was he talking about?

-Blitz-
"It's about your sister Maya..."

Wait, he didn't do that did he? Surely he didn't. Blitz takes a breath before he tells Roller Brawl.

-Blitz-
"She's dating Mizore."

-Roller Brawl-
"... And that's what you told my mom?"

Blitz nods and that made Roller Brawl get more worked up.

-Roller Brawl-
"Are you CRAZY?! Do you KNOW what my mom will do to them?!"

Blitz was slightly taken aback. Not at the outburst but what she said implied...

-Blitz-
"You knew?"

Roller Brawl rolls her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Of course I knew. I knew from back when she had a crush on her. She knows I won't judge her. But mom...."

Roller Brawl shakes her head. This wasn't good at all.

-Blitz-
"Sorry."

Roller Brawl snaps back to Blitz.

-Roller Brawl-
"Sorry? You possibly ruined one of the greatest things that's happened to my sister and all you can say is sorry?"

-Blitz-
"What would you have me do then?"

Roller Brawl gave an annoyed grunt.

-Roller Brawl-
"Unless you can turn back time there's nothing you can do."

-Blitz-
"Eh I've tried that once. Didn't work."

Roller Brawl looked to Blitz incredulously.

-Roller Brawl-
"Do you think this is all a joke?"

Blitz shook his head.

-Blitz-
"No."

Roller Brawl narrowed her eyes at Blitz.

-Roller Brawl-
"This is just..."

-Raven-
"There you are."

Roller Brawl stopped as she turned her glare towards Raven. She was the last person she wanted to see right now.

-Roller Brawl-
"What do you want?"

-Raven-
"Don't take that tone with me. Rather you like it or not we are partners tonight, we need to go over strategy."

-Blitz-
".... I'll just let you two talk."

Blitz walked off rather quickly as Roller Brawl shot him a glare. She'd deal with him later. For now she looked back to Raven.

-Roller Brawl-
"Seriously, what strategy? Stay out of my way and we'll kick Summer Sunshine's can."

-Raven-
"Stay out of your way? Here I thought you were supposed to be the nice one."

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"I am nice. But it's your fault we're in this match to begin with. I should be teaming with Stealthy or Hollie or anyone but you. I mean seriously, Summer and Sunshine are friends. They know how to work well together. You, you're just a selfish Grace lover. Seriously, Grace is like the only person you care about. That and that girl I accidently hit during our match. Which apparently you couldn't tell an accident from an honest threat to your kid's health."

-Raven-
"She's not my kid."

Roller Brawl again rolled her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"You sure fooled me."

Raven's eyes narrowed as Roller Brawl just rolls her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"At least own up to your mistake."

-Raven-
"I did nothing wrong."

-Roller Brawl-
"And that's what got us into the mess we're in now isn't it?"

Raven shook her head.

-Raven-
"No we are stuck in this match because you do not have any real talent for this business. You aim to high and crash and burn. Then you complain about your mother issues."

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh I'm not the only one with mother issues."

-Raven-
"I do not know of my mom."

-Roller Brawl-
"Not talking about your mom."

Roller Brawl rolled her eyes yet again. She didn't like talking with Raven. Raven just narrowed her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"But whatever. The strategy is simple. You go to your little corner and stay there. All you're good for anyways. I mean you rarely have matches. But hey if I need you to beat up on someone I'll let you know. But stay out of my way, I'll just treat this as a handicap match. And I like a challenge so this is perfect for me."

Roller Brawl smiles and Raven just scoffs.

-Raven-
"I see you're setting the bar too high for yourself again."

-Roller Brawl-
"At least I'm actually trying. I mean geese, I'd rather be on Summer Sunshine's team."

-Raven-
"They are both inadequate wrestlers."

-Roller Brawl-
"So, Sunshine may not have the best record but she tries and she's kind of cool in her own way."

-Raven-
"You only care about her because she won't mock you for your ridiculous attire."

-Roller Brawl-
"Sure beats yours. Besides, I have style. You’re just, like what Emo? Though in some light you do look like an emo vampire, maybe a bit of ninja but eh I'm not impressed."

-Raven-
"I am not trying to impress anyone. My wardrobe is function not fashion. Something you don't seem to understand. All those flashy skulls and skating around is useless. Just like Summer's dancing."

Roller Brawl chuckles.

-Roller Brawl-
"Summer knows how to have fun. After all that's what this is all about right? To enjoy yourself and win titles? But oh wait that's not why you're here is it. Unlike me, Summer and Sunshine, you're just here to kiss Grace's rear end."

Raven doesn't even reply to that.

-Roller Brawl-
"Don't even have a comeback for that. What a shame."

Raven just shakes her head.

-Raven-
"Why bother? I'm not like you and feel the need to explain myself to every person out there. But it looks like we're done here. I'll see you in the ring."

Raven walks off and Roller Brawl just rolls her eyes.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah if that happens there must be a blood moon out tonight because that there is rare."

So Roller Brawl skated off as she had better things to do anyways, like warn her sister and Mizore about what Blitz told Kristy.

Roller Brawl & Raven Vs Summer Sunshine FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl & Raven Vs Summer Sunshine Empty Re: Roller Brawl & Raven Vs Summer Sunshine

Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:04 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum