JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Vespertine (SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Vespertine (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:44 am
Mizore Vs Vespertine (SE Scene) MizoreVespertine

RP Link: [Ladies Night RP] Mizore Vs Vespertine (SE Scene) [7/30/2014] https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/7-30-14-mizore-vs-vespertine-t1226.html#p22118186

Show: Ladies Night [7/30/2014]

The scene opens up on the empty arena where Ladies Night will be taking place later in the evening. Nothing is going on at the moment as suddenly the sound of wind blowing can be heard. A blast of white, snowy air blinds the camera for a moment before it clears away to show the Ladies Night arena covered in ice. The seats are frozen solid with icicles hanging down from the arm rests. The ground had a nice covering of snow. The ropes are frozen with icicles hanging down from the as are the turnbuckles. A solid sheet of snow is on the mat under a throne made of solid ice. Sitting in the throne is Mizore. She is now wearing light blue plaid skirt over blue striped socks. Her jacket is still white. She is also wearing a white robe that almost looks like it is made out of a sheet of ice despite it obviously being cloth. The crown on her head is also white and looks like it is solid ice. She spins a white scepter in her hand that, you guessed it, seems like itis made of ice. You can;t say she doesn't run with it. She gives a smirk to the camera as she begins to speak.

{Mizore Payne}

TI never like to be the one who says I told you so but guess what fans? I told you so. You all believed a month ago when the Queen of the Ring started that I was just being cocky when I said I’d walk out as the two thousand fourteen Queen of the Ring. That wasn't arrogance though, that was a spoiler. When I set my mind to do something, I get it done. I said I’d win the tournament and I did. The Televixen championship was just the icing on the cake. And now I set my sights one step farther, The Divas championship. A title I will be winning at Summer Breakdown. It won’t be Abby retaining the title to increase her time as the four time Divas champion. And it won’t be Josie Wales becoming a two time champion. It will be all about me becoming Divas champion and the second ever Divas Gold Grand Slammer. All the momentum is in my favor. But tonight isn’t about that. Tonight is about this.

Mizoe takes the Televixen championship off her waist and holds it up to the camera. She smiles before fastening it back around her waist.

{Mizore Payne}

It is all about the Televixen title that I won during the Queen of the Ring tournament even though I had no plans of winning it when the tournament started. I guess I should have knowing that it would be defended all the way through, no matter if Stealth Elf made the finals or not. And I will be giving my partner her rematch soon enough. But before I can worry about that, I have to get through Vespertine.

Mizore ponders this for a few moments before looking back at the camera. she is not smiling nor does she really look mad.

{Mizore Payne}

I have no ill will toward you Vespertine. I really don’t know a whole lot about you. I know that a long time ago, you were the first one to defeat Abby, breaking her killer winning streak. Other than that, there isn’t much I’m aware of. I did see Monday Night Chaos a few days ago and your match against John Steel in the King of Xtreme opening round. You...

For some reason the sound seems to go out. Mizore keeps talking, seemingly unaware of this. It stays off a few moments before coming back on.

{Mizore Payne}

But that really isn’t important. If you wanted to create such a big stir, why didn’t you enter the Queen of the Ring? It doesn’t matter as you would have been beaten anyways. You see Vespertine, you have never really had great success here. But you come in riding high and what you have done in other places. Well what you have done in other places means nothing in the here and now. Your past successes and a dollar might get you a cup of coffee somewhere. Here in the eWe, you started all over again. And i know you’d love to jump right to the top with a huge win over me and a reign as Televixen champion. I just can’t allow that to happen Ves.

Mizore shakes her head to show how she isn't going to allow it.

{Mizore Payne}

You see Ves, the pressure isn’t off of me yet. Right now, I have both the champion and contender for the Divas title watching me. If I go out the very next show and lose my title after winning Queen of the Ring and retaining it throughout the night, I’ll lose a ton of momentum. Abby and Josie will both start looking at me like I am nothing. And I’ll have a tough hill to climb before I get to Summer Breakdown. I don’t want to have to climb back up. I want to ride on the wave of momentum. And I want to be the favorite going into the title match. So there can be no mistaking just how powerful I really am when I leave Summer Breakdown with three championships in my possession. I can't do that if I lose one on the way there.

Mizore pats the championship around her waist. She is once again smiling.

{Mizore Payne}

But the Televixen championship isn’t just important to me because of the triple champion thing. I also want to dust off a bit of the tarnish that the title has on it. the fact that Michelle McCool still holds the record for being the longest reigning champion. That is a huge dirty spot on this beautiful championship. So I will not rest until I hold this title for forty nine more days. that is how long it will take to wipe Michelle out of the record books. I just hope she steps up to me before I get there. I’d love to defeat her so she can watch as her record is broken and she then has nothing to stake claim over. I guess old feuds never do really die do they?

Mizore shifts in her seat slightly, putting her foot over the armrest and getting more comfortable.

{Mizore Payne}

So as you see Vespertine, it really is nothing personal. You just picked the wrong time to get in my way. I’m sure someday way in the future, you will make a great champion. You will one day be Televixen champion and maybe even the Shining star or Divas champion. but your time is not now Ves. This is my time. this is the reign of the Ice Queen. Ann I have no choice but to put your title aspirations on ice.

Mizore moves so she is sitting forward in the throne. She folds her hands in front of her and looks into the camera with a smile.

{Mizore Payne}

I will not only walk out of Ladies Night still the Televixen champion but will beat everyone on the way to Summer Breakdown. I will show that I am the diva of the year of two thousand and forteen. And everyone who tries to step in my way and take my championships away from em will turn out to be just another victim, trapped under the ice.

The big gust of wind kicks up again, whiting out the scene. when it dies down everything has returned to normal, the throne and Mizore being no where to be seen. the doors to the stands open and fans start slowly pouring in as the scene fades away.

SCENE 2

The scene opens up backstage of the Allstate arena in Rosemont Illinois. The camera quickly finds Mizore walking down the hall, wearing her normal plain skirt over the purple striped socks and her white jacket. The Televixen championship is hanging loosely around her waist and she has a cell phone in her ear. She smiles as she talks, looking about as happy as she can be.

{Mizore Payne}

I can’t believe it Hollie. First I was almost sure that Michelle was going to beat me. With Heyman circling ringside and then Layla getting involved I was pretty sure there was nothing I could do. Then Michelle made a mistake and I was able to capitalize on it. I was so happy to finally defeat her. Feels like a weight coming off of my back.

Mizore walks along, listening to Hollie on the other end. She thanks the workers and fellow wrestlers who congratulate her on winning the crown at American Revolution. She keeps walking as she talks.

{Mizore Payne}

You’re not kidding there. Mickie was every bit as tough as she always is when we face off. and she wanted to win it so bad. It sucks that she had to lose another close one like that. I hope she can find another way to get up to a title shot. I know Grace is trying everything to keep her down but surely Brooke will help her find a way to sneak into another title shot. She totally deserves it.

Mizore listens to the other end for a moment as she signs a few autographs for a herd of fans making their way around backstage. She thanks them all for their support as she heads closer to her locker room. She suddenly stops walking and frowns.

{Mizore Payne}

That was really my fault, not Stealth Elfs. I stayed in the ring too long and didn't let Stealth Elf carry the team like she wanted to. She tried to convince me that she was the fresher person and to let her deal with the BFFs. Don't worry though, we will be getting the titles back at Summer Breakdown. It’s going to be great walking out with not only the tag titles but the Divas title as well Just like my dad use to dominate the males division, I’ll be dominating the females.

She starts walking along again for a short ways until she stops and looks down at the title around her waist.

{Mizore Payne}

No way I can forget about the Televixen championship. I have to defend it every week until I finally lose it and I don’t plan to do that anytime soon. And I’m well aware just how tough Vespertine is. But she is going to be going home empty handed at the end of the night. And I’ll be one step closer to possibly leaving Summer Breakdown as a Triple champion. Wouldn’t that be awesome?

Mizore smiles, showing that she believes it really would be awesome. She listens to Hollie for a few moments before she scoffs.

{Mizore Payne}

Of course I’m going to get a coronation. It is going to take place at the start of Ladies Night. You should see the robe and crown that was made for me. It is so pretty.

Mizore shakes her head as she gets to her locker room and starts to open the door.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s just a simple coronation Hollie. Why would anyone interfere with it? You have nothing to worry about, I’ll be fine. What’s the worst that can happen?

Mizore hangs up the phone and walks into her locker room. She smiles at Stealth Elf who is sitting on the couch.

{Mizore Payne}

There you are Stealth. You ready to go out there and slap around that BFF woman?

Stealth Elf just nods. Mizore looks at her and walks toward her a bit.

{Mizore Payne}

Come on girl, get excited. This is a great chance to send a message to Summer and Sasha that their title reign is going to be very short lived. Now let me hear it. Are you ready to destroy Audrey?

Stealth Elf raises her fist up and nods again. This still doesn’t seem good enough for Mizore who frowns at her partner.

{Mizore Payne}

Look I am sorry that we lost the tag team titles. I should have been more focused on that match and given you more of a chance to get into the match. I guess I was being a bit of a glory hog.

Stealth Elf stands up and shakes her head.

{Stealth Elf}

I don’t blame you. I should have been quicker to get in the ring and make the save for you. But we will get the titles back at Summer Breakdown. You will have fewer matches and we will know better how these BFFs girls work. We get the titles back no sweat.

Stealth Elf holds her hand out to Mizore who smiles and shakes it, bringing her into a hug. As they break the hold, Stealth Elf looks over Mizore’s shoulder and her face almost goes white. She starts backing up slowly as Mizore notices this and looks at her puzzled.

{Mizore Payne}

What’s the matter with you all of a sudden?

Stealth Elf points behind Mizore nervously. Mizore slowly turns and looks off screen, the smile on her face fading.

{Mizore Payne}

What are you doing here mother?

The camera pulls back slightly to see Android Eighteen in the room. she has on her blue jean skirt and vest combo over the black unitard. She doesn’t smile as she looks in Mizore’s eyes. She turns her attention to Stealth Elf who winces under her glare.

{Android #18}

Get out.

Stealth Elf looks between Mizore and Eighteen, not sure what to do. She slowly walks over and stands beside Mizore, getting in a fighting pose. Eighteen just chuckles.

{Android #18}

How cute. I’m not here to fight, I just want to have a few words with my so called daughter. Don’t make me hurt you little elf.

{Stealth Elf}

An….an...anything you have to say to her you ca..ca..can say in front of me.

Eighteen just chuckles again. Mizore pats Stealth Elf on her shoulder gently, keeping her eyes on Eighteen.

{Mizore Payne}

I got this girl. Why don’t you go grab us a bite to eat. I’ll join you as soon as my business with my mother is done.

{Stealth Elf}

Are you sure?

{Android #18}

She’s sure. Now go away little goblin. Shoo.

Stealth Elf walks past her, giving her a dirty look. Eighteen makes a move at Stealth Elf causing her to jump. Eighteen chuckles until she notices that Mizore has stepped up to her.

{Mizore Payne}

Why don’t you pick on someone your own size.

{Android #18}

Relax Mizore. I told you, I’m not here to fight. I want to talk to you.

Stealth Elf has left the room. Eighteen backs up and locks the door. Mizore sees this and looks a bit concerned as Eighteen walks back up to her.

{Mizore Payne}

About what?

Eighteen turns to the camera watching them and fires off a fireball at it. It destroys the camera ending the scene before we can find out just what Eighteen wants from her daughter.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Vespertine (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Vespertine (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:47 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum