Go down
Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Melina Perez (SE Scene)

on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:22 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-24-15-mizore-vs-melina-perez-t1695.html#p22149025

Show: Ladies Night [6/24/2015]

The scene opens up in the arena where the evenings Ladies Night is set to take place. We are in the locker room of the Frost Elfs, but only Mizore is currently there. She has on a black tank top and her plaid skirt with purple and light purple alternating stripes. She is humming something to herself. She has a few candles lit and a pizza box open. She picks a pepperoni off one of the slices and pops it into her mouth. She smiles as she chews the pepperoni. She pulls out her cell phone and pushes a button where some romantic music starts playing over the little speaker. She smiles at the scene as she hears the door open behind her.

{Mizore Payne}

There you are. I know it’s not much but I hope you like it.

{Android #18}

I’m touched.

Mizore turns quickly to see Eighteen standing in the doorway. Mizore quickly pushes the button on her phone, killing her music. Mizore gives Eighteen a forced smile.

{Mizore Payne}

Hi mo...Eighteen. How are you today?

{Android #18}

Peachy. What’s up with the music?

{Mizore Payne}

We find it helps us to relax before our matches. We usually warm up to it.

{Android #18}

And eat pizza?

{Mizore Payne}

Well there isn’t much to eat here and pizza is really good.

Mizore gives a weak smile. Eighteen paces slowly around the room, looking at the candles.

{Android #18}

And you stretch and eat pizza to scented candles?

{Mizore Payne}

Well it smelled kind of funny in here when I checked in so I lit some candles to help with the smell.

{Android #18}

It’s a locker room, it’s not suppose to smell good.

{Mizore Payne}

So umm, what’s on your agenda for today? Surely you got something better to do than hang out in the locker room all night with me.

{Android #18}

I actually came to tell you something. You see..

She stops talking as Stealth Elf comes into the room with a small bouquet of flowers. Stealth Elf’s smile fades and she freezes on the spot when she sees Eighteen. Eighteen looks at the flowers in her hand before looking back at her face.

{Android #18}

Flowers? What are those for?

Stealth Elf looks at Mizore and then to the flowers. She seems to be thinking hard under Eighteen’s glare. Finally she holds them out to Eighteen.

{Stealth Elf}

These are for….you Eighteen. A thank you for your hard work in training us.

Eighteen takes the flowers, looking them over. Stealth Elf looks at Mizore who shrugs. Eighteen scoffs.

{Android #18}

If I had done that good of a job with you, you wouldn't have gotten owned by the Diva Task Force at Wrestlemania. I’m kind of glad your chicken shit mother stripped me of being your manager before she cowered out of our match at Wrestlemania. Now I don’t have to worry about your failures stinking up my legacy.

The flowers suddenly go up in flames, much to the shock of Stealth Elf who watches the burning ashes fall to the floor. Eighteen looks between the two girls, both of whom are watching the ashes from the flowers pile up on the floor.

{Android #18}

Now the reason I came here was to tell you Mizore that I’m going to have to return to the states for a while. It seems like my passport has been flagged for suspicious activity.

As she was telling this news, she turned to Mizore. Behind her Stealth Elf is celebrating. She stops immediately and tries to look sad as Eighteen turns and faces her.

{Android #18}

This has the Jensen stink all over it. I’m guessing you don’t know anything about this, do you little Elf?

Stealth Elf shakes her head no.

{Android #18}

Regardless I’ll be heading out now. Take care of each other while you are here. I’ll see you once me and my lawyers clear this crap up.

Eighteen walks past Stealth Elf and exits the room, slamming the door shut behind her. Mizore walks up to Stealth Elf as they both look at the door for a few moments to make sure she isn’t coming back. They then turn and smile at each other.

{Stealth Elf}

Sorry about your flowers.

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t sweat it. We still got pizza and candles. So..do you think Kristy had something to do with mom’s passport?

{Stealth Elf}

Well she hasn’t said anything about it although I wouldn’t put it past her. I’m kind of relieved that we don’t have to worry about the mother daughter match at Royal flush now.

{Mizore Payne}

Me too. Now we can worry about getting our tag titles back and one of us winning the Queen of the Ring. Right now let’s just enjoy our time together. We can worry about business later.

They walk over to the couch where they sit down next to each other. Mizore turns the music back on and each take a slice of pizza as the scene fades away.

SCENE 2

The new scene is in front of the Ladies Night logo where Trixy is waiting. She has on a pink dress with matching shoes, her hair pulled up in a messy bun. She smiles at the camera.

{Trixy}

Hello eWe Nation and welcome to another exciting edition of Ladies Night. We have several great matches on the card tonight. One of these matches wil be a Queen of the Rin, round two match pitting Melina Perez against my guest at this time. She is a former two time Divas tag team champion, Shining Star champion and a former three time Televixen champion. She is one half of the Frost Elfs: Mizore Payne!

The fans cheer as Mizore walks on the scene. She is still wearing the plaid skirt and striped socks but has now put her jacket back on. She has a lollipop stick hanging out of her mouth as she smiles at Trixy.

{Trixy}

Last week Mizore you made short work out of Brie Bella.

{Mizore Payne}

Just like I predicted. The Bella Twins are okay as partners but they suck when you force them into one on one matches. There was never a question that I was going to beat her and move onto the second round. You’d never see me get beat out of the first round.

{Trixy}

Didn’t you get beat out of the first round the very first time you entered by Michelle McCool?

{Mizore Payne}

I got disqualified thanks to Layla. At least I got to keep my Televixen title. But that is not important now. What is important is that I’m off to the next round. You see Trixy, Hollie is an inspiration to me. And I’d love to face her at Summer Breakdown for the championship. More than that, I really want this crown. And I want to be Divas champion to complete my Ladies Night grand slam. I’ll be just like my parents.

{Trixy}

Well before you start making plans for Summer Breakdown, you still have plenty of other people to get through. Tonight’s challenge comes from Melina Perez. She hasn’t had much action in the eWe but she does have the skills to make it far.

{Mizore Payne}

As John Steel’s eye candy. Do you think maybe he is trying to live vicariously through him? John decided that he was done trying after failing at Money in the Bank. Kind of funny how quickly he was ready to give it all up. Guess he didn’t learn the same lessons that Kelsi did. That’s the only reason I feel like she is wrestling. And I’m here to make sure she does what John seems to do most of the time. Fail miserably.

{Trixy}

She did defeat Tiffani to get to this round.

{Mizore Payne}

But it was Tiffani. I think even Eva could have beaten Tiffani. I don’t think Melina is aware of how much of a jump she just made. I’m not going to be any where near as easy to put away as Tiffani was. I’m not going to say I’m the toughest challenge she has faced or will ever face. I’m not that cocky. But I will tell her that in her short eWe career, I’m a serious road block. And I’ll be sure that her path to the Queen of the Ring ends in Riga Litvia.

{Trixy}

Is there anyone else in the tournament you are looking forward to facing? You know that Abby Addiction will most likely be waiting for you eventually.

{Mizore Payne}

I’d love to face Abby again. Even though she isn’t the Divas champion anymore, she is still the measuring stick for which the Divas are measured. And we know that she wants the crown so bad. It’s the one thing she was never able to do for various reasons. And she wants to win the crown. It will be super great for me if I’m able to put a stop to her. It would certainly boost my career.

{Trixy}

That’s all well and good but you could also run into Stealth Elf. The two of you just now seem to be getting back in synch. And with the Divas tag titles match in the same night, could it put the two of you at a disadvantage?

{Mizore Payne}

Well of course I hope that we don’t end up against each other but I know the odds are there. And we talked about it. We know that if that moment comes, we will shake hands and then go to war. We both want the crown. We both want the Grand Slam. It might be fun for us to face off and see which one of us wants it more. Besides we were going to face in the mother and daughter match whenever it takes place.

{Trixy}

Rumor has it that Eighteen got deported back to America and won’t be at Royal Flush. It looks like your tag match might never take place.

{Mizore Payne}

Oh mom assured me that this is far from over. She has a team of lawyers that will have this worked out in no time. And then she will be back to start pushing Kristy’s buttons again. It will be kind of nice to get some quiet time with Stealth Elf away from my mother. Just don’t tell her I said that.

{Trixy}

You know we are live right?

Mizore looks at the camera, her smile fading. She then chuckles nervously.

{Mizore Payne}

On that note I guess I’ll wrap things up. I know that Melina had her moments back in the day. And she isn’t too bad now, even if she is old enough to be my mother. And in the other place that doesn’t matter she is a two time Divas and three time Women’s champion. Of course we know that means nothing here. Your slate is wiped clean. She is really nothing more than a rookie coming at me. All I plan to do is give her a new experience. Something she probably hasn’t experienced much being raised in California. The experience of sheer cold enveloping her thin little body. As she becomes another victim, trapped under the ice.

{Trixy}

Thanks for your time tonight and good luck in the Queen of the Ring tournament.

{Mizore Payne}

Thank you Trixy.

Mizore then heads back to her locker room. Trixy sends the scene back to ringside as everything fades to black.

Admin
View user profilehttp://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Re: Mizore Vs Melina Perez (SE Scene)

on Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:25 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum