JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Cameron (SE And RB Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Cameron (SE And RB Scene)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:34 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/04-06-15-mizore-vs-cameron-t1501.html#p22146759

Show: Chaos [4/6/2015]

Note: This RP's Scene one takes place before the "Finding Stealth Elf" CD RP and the 2nd Scene takes place after.

The scene opens up during Monday Night Chaos two weeks ago. We are in the locker room of Android Eighteen and Mizore who are enjoying the show together. Mizore seems to be looking at the TV almost absentmindedly as Roller Brawl makes her way down to the ring for her match against James Ceno. It is then that a look of realization crosses Mizore’s face. She stands up and heads for the door until Eighteen’s eyes dart over to her.

{Android #18}

And where do you think you are going?

Mizore stops walking, slowly turning back toward Eighteen. Her mind races a mile a minute, trying to think of a good excuse.

{Mizore Payne}

I was just going to go congratulate Hollie on her big win and then sign up for next weeks Chaos.

Eighteen narrows her glare. It takes everything Mizore has in her to lock eyes with Eighteen and not look away. Finally Eighteen scoffs and turns back to the TV.

{Android #18}

Not sure why you think you need to do this now but hurry up and get back. I figured you’d want to see your little friend here wrestle.

Mizore nods and bolts out the door before Eighteen changes her mind or worse, decides to come with her. She passes by the sign up booth and finds Stealth Elf’s locker room. She knocks gently on the door.

{Mizore Payne}

Maya, It's me, Mizore. Can I come in?

No response. Mizore wonders if she is even in there or is possibly just ignoring her. Mizore decides to try again.

{Mizore Payne}

Please, Maya, let me…

She stopped as she randomly tried the door to find it was unlocked. Mizore slowly opens the door, looking inside. It seems empty but she figures there is a chance Stealth Elf might be in the bathroom or something. She thinks about it for a moment before she slowly walks inside.

{Mizore Payne}

Maya? Are you in here?

There is still no response. Mizore walked a little further inside as she looked around. She was about to turn around and leave when she noticed there was a camera connected to the TV. The TV was showing nothing but static.. Curious, Mizore walked over wondering why Stealth Elf would be recording a promo then. She then noticed a note close by the camera. Mizore walked over and it read, "Mizore, Play me." Mizore checked the camera and hit the playback button as the video began to display on the screen. The TV came alive with Stealth Elf standing right there in the room. She looked like she was crying as her mask was off and her eyes were teared up.

{Stealth Elf}

I... I'm such a fool. Thinking that this would ever go well. I...I'm a terrible wrestle and all around worthless. See, I thought I could be someone. But I'm not. Tonight showed me that.

Stealth Elf frowned as she picked up something that was out of the shot it was her Shining Star championship. Mizore looks at the TV shaking her head.

{Mizore Payne}

Come on Maya, there’s no shame in losing to Eighteen. You have to shake it off.

{Stealth Elf}

I don't deserve this. I... I just got lucky. I have no real skill. Just look at all the people I've gone up against. I only won when they were having off days, or they just weren't too good themselves. I have no business being here especially when I can't even defeat anyone of merit! Syd Vicious, failed. Your mom, failed. Trish Stratus... don't make me laugh, I only beat her because she was having an off day. The other time you were the one that allowed us to win. I was just there... like always....

Stealth Elf dropped the title as she sighed. Mizore was still shaking her head, having trouble believing what she was hearing.

{Stealth Elf}

... And I was a fool to think that you'd ever feel the same way about me, that I do about you. I told you then... that I had gone over this entire thing seeing if what you said was really true. Was it just some mistaken crush because I was confusing our feelings of friendship? I went over it and I decided that it wasn't. And it wasn't just some quick decision I did lot of soul searching. But, I'm still a fool.... You can't be into girls... I know. I saw that incident with the fans. That's what you want. You want a guy... someone to sweep you off your feet. Some big strong brace guy... everything that I'm not. I'm a freak, I'm weak, I'm just plain pathetic…

You could see the tears come up in her eyes as she continued talking. Mizore frowned at the TV. She really didn’t know what she wanted. She wished she could have given Maya the quick answer that she really wanted but there was just too much on her mind about the whole thing. She shakes these things off, trying to focus on what the video was saying.

{Stealth Elf}

I... I'm sorry. I know you just want us to be friends. But we've past the point of no return... I can't go back to that, knowing every day that you said no... with you being ever so close, yet, I can never be with you... It'll be the worse torture. Worse than anything your mom has ever done to me... So I’m sorry. But that's it. I just can't do it...

The tears were now fully streaming down her face as she lowered her head and began to sob some. She caught sight of her other title and sobbed a bit more before holding it so the camera would see it. Mizore looks at the other half of the Tag title and starts shaking her head, figuring something bad was coming.

{Stealth Elf}

About this... Go ahead and give it to Hollie... I still remember that day you said you'd of wished it was Hollie who you'd won this with. And honestly... I'm through. I... I can't do this any longer.

Mizore was right. She shakes her head, looking at the TV somewhat angrily.

{Mizore Payne}

I told you that I want to be your partner Maya. I refuse to allow you to give up your title so easily.

As Stealth Elf spoke, there seemed to be another person in the room. But the camera angle wasn't able to fully pick whoever this guy was. Yet Stealth Elf didn't seem to notice him as he got behind her. Towering over her. Mizore noticed, immediately shifting her eyes to the dark shadow to see if she could tell who it was.

{Stealth Elf}

"So this is my resi-HMMPH!"

Suddenly, the guy grabs her placing a cloth to her nose and mouth. Stealth Elf struggles but she soon slowly stops as whoever drags her out of the camera's view. All the time you couldn't fully see how tall he was, his shape, nor his face. The video went on recording just the empty room before it finally ended. Mizore shakes her head, rewinding the tape and watching the end again. She immediately starts looking around the room, looking for any clues. It is then that the door suddenly opens all the way up. Mizore turns to the door ready to fight when she sees Roller Brawl walk in, an ice pack to her head. They met eyes and Roller Brawl doesn’t look happy.

{Roller Brawl}

What are you doing in here? Where’s Maya? You better not have…..

It is then that she notices the look of pure panic in Mizore’s eyes. Mizore rewinds the tape and allows Roller Brawl to watch it all the way through. Afterwards Roller Brawl takes out the tape.

{Roller Brawl}

I’m taking this to the cops. I’ll keep you informed of anything I find out.

She rushes out the door before Mizore can say a thing. Mizore sighs and takes one last glance around the room before heading back to her locker room. She decides not to say anything to Eighteen and just play off that everything is normal as the scene fades out.

SCENE 2

The scene moves to a few weeks later, a few days after Stealth Elf was found. Everyone has left the room now, leaving Stealth Elf and Mizore alone. Stealth Elf has calmed down enough that she has finally fallen asleep. Mizore has Stealth Elf’s hand held in hers and is gently stroking her hair. Mizore looks down at her best friend and sniffles, holding back a tear of my own.

{Mizore Payne}

I am so sorry Maya. If I hadn’t of just brushed you off like I did, this might not have happened. I should have fought harder to stay around you. I should have had mom force you to travel with us. I would never have been able to forgive myself if something had happened to you.

Stealth Elf shifts around a bit in her sleep but doesn’t wake up. Mizore watches her for a moment.

{Mizore Payne}

I watched your video and I saw what all you had to say. There’s no way I’m giving up on our friendship and our tag team that easily. No, you can’t get rid of me that easily. Guess I inherited quite a bit of stubbornness from my mother. We’ll get through this Maya. As for us possibly becoming a couple, well……

The door opens slowly and Mizore quickly turns to face it. The doctor sticks his head in and waves for Mizore to join him in the hall. Mizore looks down at Stealth Elf to see she is still sleeping soundly. She slowly removes her hand from Stealth Elf’s and slowly walks out the door. The doctor closes it almost all the way before he talks to Mizore.

{The Doctor}

There’s a blond headed lady in the waiting room who insists on talking to you.

Her eyes grow wide in fear. How the hell did Eighteen find her? She was suppose to be hanging out with Hollie and Hollie agreed to cover for her if Eighteen called.

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t suppose she told you her name did she?

{The Doctor}

Yeah it was weird. It was Lacy or Tricia or something like that.

{Mizore Payne}

Leticia?

{The Doctor}

Yeah that’s it. She said it was business related but security is under strict orders not to allow anyone up here except you and the family.

{Mizore Payne}

Can you bring her up here to the small waiting area around the corner? I want to be close by just in case Maya has another fit.

The doctor reluctantly agrees. Mizore glances back in the room and listens to the sound of Stealth Elfs shallow breathing. She is still deep asleep. Mizore walks slowly toward the small area to see Leticia waiting for her. Leticia smiles at her.

{Leticia Cline}

Hey Mizore. How is she?

{Mizore Payne}

She’s holding in there. Surely that isn’t what you came up here for.

Leticia gives a nod to the cameraman who turns a camera on her. Mizore can’t believe she is about to get interviewed here. Good thing it is late at night and no one is around.

{Leticia Cline}

I came to inform you of your match this weekend. You are booked to take on Cameron.

{Mizore Payne}

Cameron? That chick from the Funkadactyls?

{Leticia Cline}

One in the same. It seems that she wants to beat you and possibly earn a divas tag title shot against the Frost Elfs at Wrestlemania.

{Mizore Payne}

Please. There is no way that Jensen would book those two to face the great Divas Tag Team champions at Wrestlemania. So she wants to prove that they deserve the title shot, I’ll be more than happy to prove to them that they are a long way away from taking on me and Stealth Elf.

{Leticia Cline}

You do have a lot going on in your life right now. I’m surprised that you even signed up for a match.

{Mizore Payne}

Well you can thank my mother for that. She didn’t want me to get weak before Wrestlemania. As far as I know I only have the Divas Tag title match to worry about but it seems she has something else in the works. It doesn’t matter. She wants me to show that my skills are still sharp. She just signed Cameron up for a nice hospital stay. Don’t forget that back in December we breezed past the Funkadactyls. This is her debut match in singles action. Bad news for her.

{Leticia Cline}

You’re starting to sound kind of like your mother.

{Mizore Payne}

I’ll take that as a compliment. I could say that she will be annihilated or that her hopes of a Divas Tag team title shot will go down in flames. But I don’t need any of that to take care of Cameron. All she needs to know is that she will become just another victim, trapped under the ice.

Leticia gives the cut sign to the camera man. She shakes Mizore’s hand as Mizore heads back into Stealth Elf’s room. She slides back into the chair and slowly takes Stealth Elf’s hand. Stealth Elf’s eyes shoot open in panic and she begins to breath in short, sharp breaths on the verge of a panic attack. She looks right at Mizore who begins gently stroking her hair.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s okay, it’s just me. I’m here.

Stealth Elf’s breathing slows down as she looks away from Mizore but doesn’t pull her hand free. She soon closes her eyes and drifts back to sleep. Mizore just watches her friend sleep for a few moments until the scene fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Cameron (SE And RB Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Cameron (SE And RB Scene)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:35 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum