JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn Vs AJ Lee Empty Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn Vs AJ Lee

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:23 pm
Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn Vs AJ Lee KaitlynSEAJ

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/11-6-13-kaitlyn-v-stealth-elf-v-aj-lee-t631.html

Show: Ladies Night [11/6/2013]

Entry #1

Who am I?   What am I?

How did this happen to me?  Why can't I remember anything?

These are the questions that flow through my head each and every day.  Sensei told me that writing down my thoughts would help me figure things out.  So that's why I'm writing in this diary.  I haven't been much of a writer but then again I would I know?

I think it's probally best I write down what happened to me.  Well, from what I remember.  See, I woke up one day in the middle of a forest.  Trees were everywhere and it didn't help that I couldn't remember how I got there... or anything else for that matter.  But that wasn't the half of my troubles.  Some how, my skin had been died green, my hair died blue, and my ears were pointed.  You won't believe how crazy it was when I saw this.  Just what had happened to me?  Was I born that way?  Did I do it to myself?  Or did someone else do it?  But sadly, all that and more was lost when my memories left me as well.

So I was in those woods for I don't know how long.  It seemed like forever, but you never know.  Luckily, I was found by Sensei.  He took me in and agreed to help me find answers.

The first thing we did was bring the issue to the police, but from what they were telling me, it'd be hard to find out what happened, or even to find out where I came from.  But come on, how hard is it to find the home of a blue haired elf?  Ofcourse, they reminded me that not only I wasn't an elf, but most likely, my appearence changes were done soon before my memory loss.  I wasn't convinced but there wasn't much to say about it...

Sensei said we'd have to wait for them to find out more information.  So there wasn't much for me to do.  However, Sensei actually lives in a dojo... go figure... but I managed to get him to teach me to fight.  After all, what if the people responsible for my condition tried to come back?  Well, not sure how worried I was about that, but it was a good enough argument for Sensei so he agreed to give me private lessons.  And I've got to say, I've been excelling at them.

Speaking of which, I've got to get some sleep, so I'll continue writing tomarrow.

Entry #2

I saw a strange comercial on TV today.  It was advertizing a game called Skylanders.  It wasn't the game that really interest me excactly, after all as far as I knew I wasn't a gamer.  The thing that really got my attention was a character in the comercial.  It was a girl with green skin, blue hair, and pointed ears.  She... looked exactly like me.  I was competly stunned.  So I checked online, just to see who this mysterious elf was.  And I came across some more startling information.  The girl was named Stealth Elf, but the stranges thing is that acording to her background story... she also suffered from amesia.   How was that possible!?!  She was even found in a woods where someone found her and taught her to fight.  True it was an ancent tree spirit and Sensei's just well, a normal human who's been teaching me ninjitsu.  But how was this a conisidence?!  But I shook my head.  It had to be.  After all, Elfs,magic, none of that was real right?  Either way I couldn't help liking this Stealth Elf character.

Entry #3

Sorry I haven't writen in here for awhile.  Though I guess whoever reads this won't notice the time skip.  Ofcourse, I'm the only one who should be reading this...  even Sensei said he wouldn't read it.  So anyways, Alot has happened since the last time I wrote in here.  For starters, I found out about this great company called EWE.  Well, it started with me watching a show called Ladies' Night.  It was amazing!  I mean I'll be honest, I can see how people look at me when they see my strange skin colorations.  And my shortness.  But when I see, this place, it's i dunno.  It's like they don't seem to care about the appearence of the superstar.  No matter how strange or crazy it seems.  In fact, I did some poking around online, and there've been some even crazier characters in the EWE.  Far more than an elf girl.  After all, they had a guy with blue spikey hair, fur all over, and than ran around practically naked.  Well I knew he had fur or whatever that blue parts were, but still.   There was also a cat looking girl, atleast she actually wore clothes.  And another one with the same name... and was that a chicken?  Well apprently it was only a profile pic, but still.  Really strange.  Though, I have to admit the strangest one I saw.... was a stuffed duck.  I mean how crazy was that?  I checked out his promos and... hard to say what was really going on.  Who says "...!"?  

All in all, this ment that the strange and unusual would be welcomed there.  After all, They had alot of strange looking people in the past.  And atleast I was more human than some of those others.  So I checked up on how to join.  After all, I wanted a place where I didn't have to worry about not fitting in, or feeling like a freak.  And I knew I could compete with the best of them.  After all I've been doing really well in the ninjitsu training Sensei has been teaching me.  So I knew I could do it...

But that all went down hill when I mentioned it to Sensei... He didn't like the idea that I wanted to use the skills he taught me in some entertain show.  He said my skills were not to enter such obserd shows and made me promise that I wouldn't try to join.  Reluctantly, I agreed.

You wouldn't believe though how upset that made me.  Eventually, I came to a decision.  I would simply join without him knowing.  After all, Sensei rarely watches TV, and when he does, he never watches the channels EWE was on.  I admit I feel a little bad about doing it, but I really want to join.  I just hope Sensei doesn't deciede to read this....

Anyways, I managed to get ahold of a video camera, then record me show caseing my skills.  I sent them to EWE by email.  Didn't trust sending it through the mail.  Sensei might discover the reply.

So I just have to wait.  Wait to see if I'm accepted.

Entry #4

Been a busy couple of days.  And honestly, not much had happened so not really anything to really write down.  But I have been enjoying doing this.  Writing, in here that is.  I'll try to do it more often.

Anyways, I wanted to say what's been happening.  It seems that Kristy Jensen, the EWE Vice Chairman, had seen my video and she was so impressed that she came out to meet me..  Me of all people, she wanted to meet me!

Well, I had to tell her that i was keeping things a secret from Sensei.  and She agreed to do that.  That was a relief.  But the best news of it, was that she signed me a contract.  It was like something out of a dream.  Allthrough, when she asked for the name I would use I knew exactly my answer.... Stealth Elf.

She wondered why and I told her how much I liked Stealth Elf... even said that I'd love to have an outfit similer to hers when I competed. So the second thing I found out, was that Kristy was going to personally fly me to each of the arenas.  Guess it pays to have your own private jet.  So I just had to come up with some kind of excuse as to where I was going every Wednesday.

Speaking of which, Tomorrow is Wednesday, and It'll be my debut as a EWE Diva.  I can't wait.  So I'd best get to bed.  I know the show's not til that night, but it wouldn't pay for me to be tired on that day.

Entry #5

Wow, just WOW!  Last night was AWESOME!!  So much I'm having a hard time writing things down.  But wow.  Kristy gave me a Stealth Elf outfit.  I'm so exctied about it.  I mean it's no Wal-mart costume.  It's made of material that's feels so real and won't fall apart.  Oh, how I wish I could wear it more often.  But I gotta hide it from Sensei.  Mostly because he might start asking questions about it.

The other great thing that happened, was I won my first match.  And so fast too.  I don't know if I broke a record but it was difenetly the fastest of the night.  I was a little nervous too.  I mean, I was told it was a carreer vs Carreer match.  I mean, I knew that I was good and I had confidence in my abilities. But well I guess I just couldn't help it.  After all it was the first time I've really fought infront of an audience.

Man, I'm still excited.  I'm going to stop writing for now.

Entry #6

So I found out who my next opponent is.  Well, next opponents.  So I guess I must of impressed Grace Moretti that she gave me a triple threat match.  So I've been looking up stuff about these two girls...  Seems that Kaitlyn is new to the EWE.  Yet from my search it seems that both Kaitlyn and AJ Lee has had some indifferences in another.  Something about stealing a title and sending fake love texts.  If that's true, will they try to ignore me and try to hash out their fued from their old company?  If so that'd be a big mistake.  While those two are fighting each other, I can quietly sneak in and steal a victory.  If they write me out, that'd be a dumb thing to do.  Espcially with how well my last match went.  True it wasn't like my opponent was some big name in the company, but it didn't take alot out of me to take her down.

Now Kaitlynn might be new to EWE, but AJ Lee has been here for awhile.  More than that, she's a former Televixion champion.  Which I found out not long ago is a title that's faught for every week.  So that means you got be good.  From what it's shown, she's held it for 4 weeks and a day.  So I assume it means she's defended it at least 4 times.  That's a nice winning streak.  Well sure it's not as impressive as some but still 4 wins in a row is something.  Espcially if it's for a title.

I checked more information out, seems AJ Lee was a little, crazy.  But didn't like being called that.  Well, I wasn't about to call her crazy.  No real reason too.  After all everyone can be a little crazy at times.  Heck, some people would call me crazy for dressing like a video game character.  Though I'm not the only one in this company it seems.

While, I got plenty of matches for AJ Lee from the EWE records, I had to check that other wrestling fed just to see what she's done.  She was pretty impressive.  Though, I know that it's different for each federation.  So for all I know.  She could totally stink out there.  But I didn't think that.  Besides, as Sensei would say, "don't underestimate you're opponent."  So I have to expect the unexpected, another thing Sensei has said.

So I'm going to look up more information about my opponents.  After all it's the best way to figure out how to take down an opponent.

Entry #7

Today's the day.  I've done as much training as I could do to prepare for this match.  So I'm in tip top shape and I've mentally prepared.  Sure there's butterflies in my stomach as I wait back stage.  But just as I did last week, It's not going to effect my performance.  I'm going to be cool, level headed, and take down my opponents.  Doesn't matter which one I pin.

So AJ Lee and Kaitlynn better watch their backs... because I'm going to execute my Sneak Attack.  Though, I don't think they'll be able to see if coming anyways.... Well it's time to head out there.  Going to give my best and come out of this match victoriously.

Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn Vs AJ Lee LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn Vs AJ Lee Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn Vs AJ Lee

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:24 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t366-thunder-vs-alessandro
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum