JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn Empty Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:18 am
-Insert RP here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/4-30-14-stealth-elf-v-kaitlyn-t1090.html#p22114252

Show: Ladies Night [4/30/2014]

Code:

PS: Not sure why I'm keeping this note as I'm not sure if was a note to myself while archiving it... Or during the match itself. :/
(Was fixing the <p>s cuz I forgot to add them and it looked like net was being shut off soon.)

Backstage of the Robins Center in Richmond, Virginia, you'd find one person who was probably the happiest person in the world right now.  With everything she's had to go through, finally, she had it.  Finally, she won the big one and there wasn't anything anyone could say about it.  This girl had proved everyone wrong.  That she had what it took for this company.  Of course, she knew that it most likely not stop the constant harassment from all of those people who thought she was a embarashment to wrestling.  But now, that mind-set that she was good enough for the company wasn't just something she'd tell herself to try and keep spirits up, it was now something that she has proven with no shadow of a doubt and that will always be with her.

-Stealth Elf-
"Do you see it Mizore? It's the actual Televixen championship!"

Stealth Elf was positively thrilled as she held the title out for Mizore to see.  Mizore looked at it and gave a nod.

-Mizore-
"Yeah it sure is.  I'm really happy for you."

Mizore gave Stealth Elf a smile and Stealth Elf just positively beamed.  She turned the title around as she looked at it. Even running her hand across the plate, in just simple awe of the title.  She even began to tear up again as she had during the end of her match.  Stealth Elf had shed allot of tears over the course of her career.  But this was the first time that they were tears of joy.  So Stealth Elf just looked at the title in her gasp.  Just taking it all in.  Finally she spoke but it was soft and pretty low in volume.

-Stealth Elf-
"...I know for most people, winning this title isn't all that important."

She then looked up to Mizore as her voice raised a few octaves as it reached just below her normal speaking volume.

-Stealth Elf-
"Everyone wins it, they say.  Not to mention how it's the Lowest title on the Diva's brand though some consider it the lowest title in all EWE."

Stealth Elf looked back to the plate of the championship as she gave a small smile.

-Stealth Elf-
"But to me... It's more than that."

Stealth Elf looked back to Mizore. and held the title more towards her so she could see it.

-Stealth Elf-
"It proves that I can wrestle in this business.  That I have talent. Enough to become a champion.  So say what they will, there's nothing they can do to take that from me now."

Mizore gave a nod to her friend as she pulled out another of her lolipops and put it in her mouth.

-Mizore-
"Not to mention that if Grace or any of her stooges can't just attack you to take it from you.  They have to watch out now."

Stealth Elf nodded.  The championships advantage was going to make it so Raven, Josie Wales, or whomever couldn't try their dirty tricks to take her championship from her.  That actually made Stealth Elf smile more.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah... though speaking of them.  I wonder who's my first opponent?"

Stealth Elf took out her cell phone and began to check the EWE.com site.  It was already updated with the matches for the next week.  As she looked she found her opponent.

-Stealth Elf-
"Kaitlynn?  I'm facing Kaitlynn in my first title defense?"

Mizore gave Stealth Elf a puzzling look.

-Mizore-
"Let me see."

Stealth Elf showed her the phone and sure enough she could see that Kaitlynn was her opponent for next week.  Stealth Elf then retracted her phone and put it up.

-Stealth Elf-
"...I'm not even sure what to think about that."

-Mizore-
"What's there to think about?  You got an easy victory next week."

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah but, not that I'm trying to sound bad or anything, but what did she do to earn a title shot?"

-Mizore-
"Lots of people wondered the same thing about your title shot."

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah, but, Kaitlynn hasn't won a match since she got here.  Starting with my match with her and AJ Lee."

Mizore just gave a shrug.  Stealth Elf thought about it for a moment but then gave a sigh.

-Stealth Elf-
"Guess I shouldn't really think badly about who gets what shot at a title, but well it's more, it makes me wonder if there's more to it than that.  Like Grace having something up her sleave... though come to think of it, she doesn't like either of us."

-Mizore-
"Could be a lesser of two evils thing."

Stealth Elf thought about it then shrugged.

-Stealth Elf-
"I don't know... Maybe we should check with Brooke about it.  Doubt want to start thinking Grace's is constantly out to get me and is waiting behind every decision around here to try and get at me."

Mizore nodded her agreement.

-Stealth Elf-
"Still, I guess with facing Kaitlynn, I'll be out first.  So that's a plus I guess."

-Mizore-
"Yeah.  Unless you need more time to prepare for your match."

Stealth Elf shook her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'll be doing all my training over the course of this week.  Besides, I've beaten her before."

-Mizore-
"Don't get a big head.  Sure it's Kaitlynn, but may as well use her for practice for a real opponent."

Stealth Elf gave a slight nod.  She wasn't sure about calling Kaitlynn, not a real opponent.  But she did wonder why she was performing so badly since coming to EWE.

-Mizore-
"Anyways, we need to go celebrate your victory.  My treat this time."

Stealth Elf looked at Mizore and nodded.

-Stealth Elf-
"OK."

So the two girls made sure they had their things and headed out to celebrate Stealth Elf's victory.  Yet as they headed out of the building, they still had no idea that they were being watched.

Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Kaitlyn

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:19 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum