JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Congratulates Eli for Winning a Title Empty Thunder Congratulates Eli for Winning a Title

Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:11 am
Note: Needs Layout

Thunder/Eli segment (Jan 31 2014)

Eli/Thunder Segment.

S1 Thunder Dragon was walking through the halls as the camera was following him. But Thunder paid no attention to it or he didn't realize it was there. Regardless, Thunder arrived at the locker room of Eli the Kid. Thunder gave a knock as soon there was a response from inside. S2

EtK1 "It's open." F2

S1 Thunder enteredd the room as the camera followed him. Thunder then went over to see Eli the Kid who was currently sitting in a chair with the Mid-Eastern Championship across his lap. Thunder gave him a smile. S2

TD1 "I told you didn't I? I told you that you'd be the one to walk out that match Champion." F2

S1 Eli the Kid nodded to his friend. S2

EtK1 "You did. Thanks for believing in me." F2

S1 Thunder smiled. S2

TD1 "That's what friends are for. Though I was a little curious. Didn't know you knew that one green diva." F2

EtK1 "You mean Stealth Elf?" F2

TD1 "Yeah that's her. Sorry couldn't remember her name. So you know her?" F2

EtK1 "No. I just consider all people good to him friends." F2

S1 Thunder gave a nod as he understood. S2

TD1 "Anyways, after the show, Me, you, and whoever else, are going to go celebrate you winning your first title." F2

EtK1 "All right. Should be fun." F2

TD1 "Sure will. Well I got a few things I need to take care of. And congradulations again on your win. You earned it." F2

S1 Eli looked down at the championship in his lap then looked back up to Thunder as he gave a nod. S2

EtK1 "Thanks." F2

S1 Thunder gave Eli another nod before he headed out of the locker room. The camera turned back to Eli before it cut back to the ring. S2
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Congratulates Eli for Winning a Title Empty Re: Thunder Congratulates Eli for Winning a Title

Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:12 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum