JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Hiring Helen Empty Hiring Helen

Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:06 pm
Note: THis isn't in the right order on this thread area.

CD RP called (Hiring Helen) [Posted 2/8/2014]

Kristy Jensen was in her office as she got there was a knock on her door. Kristy, seemed to of been expecting someone as she responded.

-Kristy Jensen-
Come in.

The door opened to see a brunette lady about early to mid 30s. She was dressed in a dress suit as she walked over to Mrs. Jensen's desk with a folder under her arm.

-Kristy Jensen-
Miss Martin I was expecting you. Please have a seat.

Kristy indicated the two chairs that were situated in front of her desk. Miss Martin gave a nod as she went and sat in one of them crossing her legs.

-Kristy Jensen-
Now my friend, Blitz, has told me you recently lost your job and he's asked me if I'd considered giving you one here. But first, I must ask, how did you loose your previous job?

-Hellen Martin-
I slept with the governor's son after an interview. The governor didn't take to kindly of it so he got my editor to fire me.

Kristy nodded her understanding. Of course the governor's son, Miss Martin was referring to was over 18 so that wasn't a problem there.

-Kristy Jensen-
So I take it you've brought your resume with you?

Miss Martin nodded as she got up and handed Kristy the folder she was carrying. Miss Martin sat back down as Kristy began to look over the file.

-Kristy Jensen-
Hmm... quiet impressive Miss Martin. Ofcourse, we aren't really hiring as of right now. However, as a favor to Blitz. I am willing to give you a try.

Miss Martin smiled as she stood up and offered her hand for Kristy to shake. As Kristy returned the handshake.

-Hellen Martin-
Thank you Mrs. Jensen. You can expect top notch performance from me.

They finished the handshake as Kristy gave Miss Martin a nod.

-Kristy Jensen-
Very well, I look forward to it. You'll be getting a call later. Until then.

Miss Martin nodded as she left the room. A smile on her face. Kristy watched her go as she did, she went back to her paperwork. But then the phone rang. She checked the caller ID. She recognized the name as she picked up the phone.

-Kristy Jensen-
Report.

Kristy listened to the information on the other end. As she did she couldn't help giving a smile. Yet she had to be certain

-Kristy Jensen-
Are you sure? Because I don't want to get her hopes up for nothing.

The person gave her a reply and as such Kristy got on her computer to check what she had been sent. She looked over the information, an excitement to her. Everything was checking out. So it was completely possible.

-Kristy Jensen-
Thank You, I'll let her know as soon as I can.

Kristy listened before she hung up the phone. She then looked at her computer screen with a huge smile.

-Kristy Jensen-
I found you.

-END-
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Hiring Helen Empty Re: Hiring Helen

Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:30 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum