JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Christy Chaos Empty Thunder Vs Christy Chaos

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:35 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-10-14-christy-chaos-vs-thunder-dragon-t902.html#p22099081

Show: Chaos [2/10/2014]

Thunder Dragon was walking down the streets of New Orleans as he was headed back to his hotel room. He had actually just finished celebrating with his good friend Eli, for he had won his very first title. Of course, while Thunder had decided to walk the trip back to his room for he still had things on his mind. After all, he had done the math after the pay-per-view was over, and once again, he found himself in first place of the WMD series. Yet, he had lost his match at Anniversary X. More than that as he didn't even place second, but third. You'd think that the end result of him being first place in the WMD Series would be enough to get him excited and happy. It wasn't though. All because it seemed like once again he didn't really deserve his placement. Did that effect his confidence in his own abilities, no. But it just ate at him that he felt like he was just getting the easy wins. And it bothered him.

Thunder gave a sigh as he could just picture his father now. Seeing that look of annoyance and disappointment.

-???-
Sure you're in first place, but why did you let Kelsi Parr beat you? Why did CM Punk defeat you two weeks before that?

Thunder frowned. That was the problem allot of the time. His father refused to see what he had accomplished and continued to focus on what he did wrong. Many times, Thunder had done an excellent job, did everything that his father had told him to do, but suddenly he'd notice something he missed. One extremely small detail and his father would treat it like the entire job was completely ruined because of it.

-???-
A job worth doing, is a job worth doing right.

Thunder knew that and it was constant drilled into him. Though it still bothered him because he was constantly treated like a complete disappointment. Regardless, that fact was probably the biggest reason why it bothered him that he was getting the 'easy route'. He couldn't take the easy route, he had to show his father that he could do something big, to make something of his life. But further more, he had to make sure he earned every single bit of it. So when he showed his father, he'd be able to see that finally, his youngest son did something worthy for him to be proud of. And not think, so what he's Undisputed Champion, but he was handed it because of the point system.

Just then, his phone gave off a simple little tone to show that he had a text message. So Thunder took out his phone and checked the message. The message was showing him the card for next Chaos. He scrolled down and noticed 2 things that interested him. One was who his opponent was. The other....

-Thunder Dragon-
Wager huh?

Thunder did a little digging as he walked to see a bit more about it. Apparently, the winner won the points in the wager, while the looser lost those points. That interested Thunder as he looked to see if there was a way for the competitors to adjust said wager. But there wasn't. Seemed that management was the one to set the points, which was a bit disappointing to Thunder. Not that he wanted to decrease the wager, but he wanted to increase it. That way if he lost he'd be able to be in a more place where he deserved. So he closed his phone and slipped it back into his pocket as he continued to walk.

As he did though, he continued to think about it. About how he was going to be facing Christy Chaos. Sure she had been in the match he took part in. But this was different. It was a one on one match, and he knew that loosing was further not an option for there wasn't the satisfaction of those additional 4 points just for competing in the match. But as he thought about it, he decided he might as well say something about it. So he pulled out his phone and checked the battery. It should be enough to do a promo. So he stopped making sure he wasn't in anyones way before he pointed the camera at himself and began to record.

-Thunder Dragon-
First off all I'd like to congratulate Kelsi for her win. And I mean it. Because like I said, if anyone was to win that match I'd prefer it me Kelsi. So Well done, and here's to seeing you down the road in this Series.

Thunder nodded to the camera as he glanced around, but no one was currently walking that street so he was still fine. So he glanced back to the camera.

-Thunder Dragon-
Now it's time for the final round in this here tournament. But things have changed this time around, and with it, it's still anybodies game. See, before the game was simply to gain more points than your opponents gained. Which is why, with me, simply getting early momentum, helped me shoot out past the others. But now it's a different ball game. For any match lost, will results in us loosing points. Thus making it that much easier to close these gaps.

Thunder nodded once more as he adjusted his arms a bit. Then he went back to speaking.

-Thunder Dragon-
When Chaos Rolls around, I'll have my first match against the ever popular, Christy Chaos. Which with her record it's no wonder she is. After all, she's ran a gauntlet match to defend the Undisputed Championship, not to mention the fact that she had the championship to begin with. Sure some didn't like how she cashed-in on her injured husband. But hey, Dutch asked her too. Of course, there's more to that story, but I don't have time to get in to it.

Thunder nodded as he thought about how much time his phone's battery had. But he couldn't think of it.

-Thunder Dragon-
Still hard to believe that I'm facing her though. Since it feels like just yesterday I returned to EWE. And even then I was still in the low card. Crazy how a tournament such as this can really help boost someone's career. It sure has mine. After all, here I thought I'd still be going after the Mid-eastern Championship, or even the All-American at this point. Yet here I am, rank numeral Uno in a series that results in a shot at the highest title this company has to offer. And now I've got a match against one of the top 10 dominant wrestlers this company has ever produced in the 10 years it's been in business. So yeah it's pretty mind blowing.

Thunder smiled before someone walking past caught his eye. It wasn't anyone in particular but Thunder made sure he wasn't in his way before he continued.

-Thunder Dragon-
I have to wonder though, how does Christy See me. I mean sure she said a little bit about me during her interviews, but it really wasn't much. Allot of it was simply the same old stuff that most of my opponents have said about me. Either by poking fun at my chosen name, or just the generic, 'I don't know you but I can beat you'. But now that Ms Chaos... oh sorry, Mrs. Chaos-Clark, has time to fully put her efforts squarely on me, I wonder what she'll come up with.

The guy passing by had glanced at Thunder, wonder what he was doing. But that's all he did as he continued on his way.

-Thunder Dragon-
Thing is, I love checking out what my opponents say about me. It's just fun for me. Rather it makes me laugh because of how little they know about me, or how much it fires me up. I still enjoy it none-the-less and I use it to help me. Yeah I know it sounds strange, but hey, stick and stones may break my bones, but words can always help me.

Thunder grinned at his cleaver little word play. But then he got a little bit more serious note.

-Thunder Dragon-
I've actually been noticing something. It's that, I’ve been wondering if I've been slacking of with my training or something. After all I had some good winning streaks going, and in one case the odds were stacked against me. Like my match against the Shield, or my fatal four way challenge I called for. With those two times, I found a way to pull out the upset. I gave it my very all til I was the one victorious. But really what happened? Have I slacked off when I faced D-Dawg for the Mid-Eastern Championship? or when I fought CM Punk? Did I not give all there was for me to give when earlier tonight when I fought in the Elimination match. Honestly, I don't know. Though I'll admit in some of those cases, I wonder if I could of done better, could of done more than what I did.

Thunder pondered for a bit but he finally just gave a shrug.

-Thunder Dragon-
Guess it's doesn't matter at this point. And don't worry, I'm going to be doing allot more training for our match Christy... no more playing video-games with my good buddy Tornado.

Thunder chuckled. As he glanced to the phone's battery. Not to much time left.

-Thunder Dragon-
Anyways Christy, what more is there for me to say? I mean you're you. You're Christy Chaos, former Undisputed Champion, and the list goes on and on. Me? I'm just some guy trying to make a name for himself, and have some fun while doing it. After all this business should be fun right? But I'm going to be working much harder for this match. So maybe, just maybe, we'll blow the roof of the Coleman Coliseum. For I know you'll bring it. You want to get your hands on the Undisputed Championship again. Even then. You've got allot to prove going into this match. You need to show you've still got it. Heck you probably want to show to your husband that you can still go toe-to-toe with him.

Thunder glanced at the battery again. Time was just about up, so he'd better wrap it up.

-Thunder Dragon-
Battery's almost dead. So I'll go ahead and wrap things up. So Christy Chaos-Clark, I'm looking forward to how match on the Chaos number 175. It'll be one great match.... BOOM!!

Thunder grinned as he stopped the recording. probably not his best wrap up but hey he was running out of time, and he didn't want his phone to completely die, just in case he needed it before he got back to his hotel room. But one thing he said he still remembered. He was going to train hard for this match. In fact. He was going to go ahead and get started, as he pocketed his phone and began to jog back to his Hotel room. Christy Chaos, it's time to go.

Thunder Vs Christy Chaos FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Christy Chaos Empty Re: Thunder Vs Christy Chaos

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:35 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum