JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Eli the Kid Empty Thunder Vs Eli the Kid

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:28 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/9-9-13-eli-the-kid-vs-thunder-dragon-t492.html#p22069577

Show: Chaos [9/9/2013]

A car pulls up to a parking lot just outside of a park. Inside this car was a cameraman as he was asked to come here. So the cameraman gets out of his car and places his camera on his shoulders. The man made his way through the park. As he did he looked around at the different things there but so far he didn't see anyone there. The guy began to wonder if he got the right place as he continued to make his way through the park. But finally, he found someone. It was a guy wearing blue jeans and a black hoodie with a Dragon logo on the front of it. The guy's hood was up so it was a little hard to tell if this was the right guy, but judging from his outfit he was either the guy or a fan of his. But seeing how he hasn't been seen in a month he doubt it was the ladder. So the cameraman approached him. As he did the guy looked towards the guy. He smiled as he sat up in the chair for he had his feet propped up on the bench.

"Oh good you're here," said none other than Thunder Dragon. Thunder gave a smile as the cameraman got to a decent position to have Thunder in the frame. Thunder then used his hands to indicate around him, "Take a look around," He said, "Tell me what you see." The cameraman moved the camera so that it was looking around the park, "Nice place huh?" Thunder said to the guy as he still had the camera looking around the park, "But it's a little sad though, No one's really here to see the places beauty, no kids to play in it's fun little structures. If the park itself could talk it'd probably wonder where all those kids went. It's ask where'd all the kids go. Did I do something wrong? Did I perhaps fail to provide the kids a great time? The truth is actually quite simple. After all the kids have to go back to school thus they can't spend as much time here as they wish they could. But once those kids return, the park will forget about their absence for his joy will be great."

The cameraman finished panning the camera around so that now it rested on Thunder.

"So you can bet, that there's going to be those in EWE that wonder where I went," Thunder continued, "Why I left for over a month. The majority of you will probably think that it was because of my loss during my first match. You think that I couldn't handle the EWE, or that I was such a sore looser that I went home crying to my mommy," Thunder shook his head, "Honestly, I welcome those who want to think that. Go ahead, because while you are thinking that, you'll not expect for me to hit another Boom on your face." Thunder chuckled before moving on, "So really, I'm just going to let you think of whatever you want Because, honestly, nothing I say will make you change your mind. No, I need to show you in the ring that I'm back and going to strike as hard as ever, if not more."

Thunder stood up as he placed his hands into his hoodie pocket.

"Now that brings me to my opponent," Thunder said, "After all in some ways, Eli's in a similar situation that I'm in. Though, this is Eli's second match, both of us have returned to Monday Night Chaos after a long leave of absence. The second thing is that both of us have gotten back from loosing our previous matches. So who wants this win more? Some would think it would be Eli the Kid. After all before his break from the company, he was on a pretty bad loosing streak. Coupled with the fact that twice he lost to the same Leo Kat for the X-core championship. Yet, despite these things, he's considered the underdog in this match. People see me as winning this match due to how well I did against my former opponent, Kelsi Parr. They rule out Eli because they see his past mistakes and see nothing but a looser. I don't see that. I see someone with much potential. In our match I'm going to make sure I bring it out of him. After all I've said before that I want a challenge, I want someone who when it's all said and done, I've earned the victory."

Thunder gave off a grin as he continued to look in the camera.

"So Eli," Thunder continued, "I want you to do what you have to. You say you get your strength from the fans? Good, use that, get them fans cheering you loud and clear. I want you at your best, Eli. I won't accept anything less."

Thunder looked off for a moment then he looked back at the camera.

"You know Eli, I have a certain respect for you," Thunder said, "Yeah, I mean you're one of those guys who comes in this company with certain morals. Good morals. You believe that you should never turn on those people sitting out there in those stadium seats, the ones that watch the shows, the ones that call themselves fans. I can respect that. I also like how even though you haven't really won anything big, how you keep trying. How you keep coming back. Of course, don't go thinking that this means that I'm just going to let you win. You want that ever exclusive victory, you've got to earn it. And I'm more than able to put you through your paces. If you manage to win, kudos to you. But trust me when I say, I'm coming to win this match."

"So Eli," Thunder said, "This Chaos, you and me are going to face off."

Thunder paused for a second, "BOOM!"

Thunder then waited as the cameraman shut off the camera as the camera's last view is of Thunder's grin as he anticipated another great match.

end scene 1

On September 9, 2013, people all over the country tuned in to Monday night chaos. Chaos was in Rosemont, Illinois at the AllState Arena. Though this wasn't the first time Chaos has come to this part of town. But for EWE superstar, Thunder Dragon, it was his first time being in this arena. Thunder had arrived earlier that day and had already changed into his wrestling attire. Though some thought it was strange for someone to wrestle in Blue jeans. But Thunder's were custom fit and would not constrict his movements. Thunder was currently in his room. Awaiting for the time for him to go on that ramp for the second time in his career. To enter that ring in what seemed like a long time ago. Of course a month can be a long time to most people. Thunder also had on his black hoodie with his dragon logo on it. The hood was flipped up as he sat there in the locker room as he watched Chaos continue on Live. Just then there was a knock on his door. He went over to the door wondering who it was but he expected it to be an interviewer. As he opened the door He saw the camera man but a little surprised at who was accompanying him. It was the wife of the Chairman of EWE, Kristy Jensen. She seemed to have a microphone in her hands.

"Can I help you?" Thunder asked not really sure what she wanted.

"I'm here to interview you," Kristy said, "Some of the interviewers have not been performing up to satisfaction, so I'm here to make sure things go well."

"OK then," Thunder said as he stepped out into the hall closing the door behind him, "Ask away."

Kristy turned to the cameraman as she nodded for him to start.

"Kristy Jensen here with Thunder Dragon," Kristy said then she turned to Thunder, "Now you've been away for over a month now. Do you think that it'll effect your performance out there tonight?"

"Effect my performance?" Thunder repeated, "Nah. To me it's almost like having a second debut. My excitement and energy is building as I can't wait to get into that ring again. That feeling that you know that you can't walk away the match as the looser is there as well. After all, who wants to come back just to continue things off with a loss? My opponent tonight knows what I'm talking about. Gone for like what? A year or so? Only to come back and loose. I don't plan on doing the same."

"According to EWE match predictions," Kristy continued, "Your the current favorite to win this match. What are you thoughts?"

"I read some of those," Thunder said with a grin, "Though it seemed more like a thread to say rather Ladies' Night or Chaos was better. But for the few people who did predictions on there, well there's not much for me to say, I mean do I think I'll win? Of course. Will I let what the some predictions say effect me? Absolutely not. After all, I was pretty much ruled out in predictions when it came to my match with Kelsi Parr. And what happened? I went out there and I turned some heads as I went toe to toe with an opponent who was predicted to be much better than me. So I'm not about to let up just because people think that I'm going to defeat Eli easily. Eli could easily come out with a Boom of his own. Though I'd love for just that to happen."

Kristy nodded, "So any final comments?" Kristy asked him. Thunder gave a nod.

"Sure," Thunder said then looked to the camera, "Eli the Kid, underdog of EWE. You've got the potential to show this company that your more than that. In just a little while, it'll be time for you to show it."

Kristy turned and motioned for them to cut the feed. Then she turned to Thunder.

"Good luck in your match tonight," She said. Thunder nodded his reply then Kristy and the Cameraman headed off.

Thunder watched them leave before he returned to his locker room as he waited for his match to begin.

Thunder Vs Eli the Kid FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Eli the Kid Empty Re: Thunder Vs Eli the Kid

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:28 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum