JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Alessandro Empty Thunder Vs Alessandro

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:36 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-17-14-alessandro-vs-thunder-dragon-t935.html#p22102575

Show: Chaos [2/17/2014]

Prologue

Game Changer.

It was what it is and what everyone expects it to be. As for one Thunder Dragon it means that every match that goes on he can not afford to loose. It also means that he can't slide along at the top by defeating the easy ones any more. It's time to step up his game each and every match. Monday on chaos, Thunder is set to take on what looks to be his toughest match yet as he takes on Alessandro Quagliaterre. Alessandro has already given his piece. Now it it's time for Thunder to give his.

...And so we go...

Thompson-Boling Arena was all ready for Monday Night Chaos. But since the show wasn't do to start for some time, most of the staff were gone to rest before the show was to actually start. As for Thunder Dragon, he and his friend, Tornado, was walking through the arena.

As they walked, they came across the arena's display of trophies. Thunder went over to the display as he was browsing them, looking at the name plates to see who won them and what it was won for. Finally he spoke yet it sounded more like he was talking to himself than to Tornado.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I wonder...how many people actually remember the people they beat to win these trophies."

Tornado looked at his friend a little curious as to what he meant.

-Tornado Dragon-
""What are you talking about?"

Thunder glanced to Tornado then indicated the trophies with his hand.

-Thunder Dragon-
"These, how many people still remember exactly who it was that they defeated to gain that prize. Sure some of them probably have started making a name for themselves. But it was the winner that truly was memorialized."

-Tornado Dragon-
""You're talking about what Alessandro said?"

Thunder gave a nod to his friend.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Exactly. Sure I've been making a name for myself, but really what's that show unless I can do something really great? Because if I don't, who's going to remember me down the line?"

-Tornado Dragon-
""You'll still have that fantasy fan-base, Alessandro met."

Thunder knew that his friend was making a joke but he just sighed and shook his head.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You don't understand, man. Just take my very first match. Sure I took everyone by surprise and really took it to Kelsi. In the end I lost. Yet during that period I was gone, did anyone truly remember me? Not to much. To them, I was simply just another person to step through EWE's doors only to loose their first match, and turn right around and leave. Even when I returned I think even Eli thought it was my debut. Even Randy Orton didn't remember me from that one match I had with Kelsi. But what did it even matter? I had lost the match."

Thunder then looked back at those trophies in that display. Seeing all the names engraved on those plaques.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But if I would of defeated Kelsi that night. It would of changed things. They would of wondered, what happened to Thunder, the guy who made a big impact by not only taking it to the Kelsi Parr, but also winning."

Thunder then sighed as his shoulders slouched. He put his hand back in his hoodie's pocket.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Awe well. Alessandro just doesn't get it. At least, he still doesn't get me."

Thunder glanced back to the trophy display then back to Tornado.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Anyways, go on and head to the locker room. There's something I wanna do first."

Tornado gave a nod as he headed off to Thunder's locker room. Thunder watched him go before he made his way through the backstage area of the arena. Soon he arrived at the curtain that lead to the stage. Thunder stood there behind that curtain for a moment. Then he walked through it to the stage as he gazed out at the empty arena.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Over 26,000 seats. And not one of them his filled."

Thunder walked down the ramp as he still looked around the place. It felt to him like the calm before the storm and boy was there going to be a storm later tonight. So Thunder made it to the ring-side area as he walked passed the ring and went over to the commentator's table. The monitors and head-sets all ready to go for tonight. So he walked behind the table and had a seat looking up towards the ring.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Not a bad view from here."

Thunder remarked to no one in particular. Just the feeling felt so strange to him like it always did. Of course, Thunder wasn't a commentator, but even now sitting in this seat looking up at the ring, he couldn't help feel like a fan who was sitting just beyond that comfortable area where you knew you weren't aloud to cross.

Thunder rocked back in forth in the chair for a bit before he finally got up and walked to the ring. And though no one was around, he still got that excitement feeling his core as he walked up the steel steps to the apron. He looked to the ring itself, as he couldn't help that feeling of looking from the outside in, come to him, a feeling he's felt all his life. For in that ring was the battle ground. It was were the people in this business fought for the right to be great. And tonight, it was going to be Thunder's battle ground.

Thunder slipped underneath the rope and looked around the ring. Even though he's been here for a few months now, he still couldn't help that overwhelming awe from enveloping him. Thunder walked to the center as still that awe and excitement was still present, more stronger in fact as he couldn't help raising his hand up in a triumphant manner. Sure there was no one there to see him, and he probably looked like a fool, but he didn't care. He was in the ring. The EWE ring. So he smiled.

Yet, oddly enough, despite being an EWE Superstar, and even being rank 2 in the WMD series, something Alessandro didn't realize as CM Punk tied him last week and due to the tie breaker rules, caused Thunder to slip back into second place, but despite that, Thunder still couldn't help but feel out of place here. It wasn't that he didn't think he had the skills. After all, Thunder was very confident in his own ability to find just what it'll take to out maneuver his opponent. That coupled with his own endurance and ability to never give up no matter how bad his body felt, Thunder believed fully that he had what it took to be in this business.

If Thunder thought about it, he'd probably see that the problem was more the fact that he's always been a looser in some form. Not nessisarily the fact that he's lost at things he's done. Truth be told he was good at what he did. But growing up not only did he have a father that looked at the things he did as 'not good enough' not to mention the constant clashes they've had simply because Thunder thought one way, and his father thought another. But Thunder was also a social outcast at school too. He still didn't remember why it all started, but because of it, Thunder always felt that he just didn't fit in. He couldn't figure out why, but it happened.

So in some aspects, it was that Thunder's brain had just accepted that he was meant to be on the outside looking in, due to his social status, and it still saw that attitude at times. Even if things were going for him. Like having a shot at the greatest championship EWE has to offer. But maybe that was one of the reasons Thunder strived so hard to not only get that championship, but to have truly Earned, that championship.

Thunder then lowered his arm as he placed it in his pocket to pull out his phone. He glanced at a small sketch he made for an idea of a promo he had. Simply put he was going to find a baseball field, or make one, as he'd act like a pitcher and toss the ball to the catcher to strike out a cardboard cut out of Alessandro as the 3 strikes were to symbolize Alessandro loosing to him for the third time tonight. But Thunder didn't believe it was what he should do now. Symbolisms and fun little promo's wasn't what he wanted this time. Considering his opponent liked to confuse that with Thunder being to caught up in fantasy. Not that he wouldn't mind facing an opponent who had the wrong ideas about who he was. But that seemed to be the reason why he won most of his matches. But now was the time of the game changer, So for this match, Thunder was going to set Alessandro straight on a few mislead ideas.

Thunder navigated through his phone as he set it to record. He then aimed the device so that it was facing himself.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Take away the confidence. Take away the adrenaline rush and excitement from the wins I've taken and what are you left with? You're left with a man who's eager to prove himself one way or the other. See Alessandro, I'm not who you think I am. Sure, you could take my decision to not try for another title while in the WMD series as being to scared. But that's far from it, for you don't seem to grasp the situation, but how could you since you're Alessandro Quagliaterre. No title would ever look out of your reach. More so for the fact that you've actually held them all. So how could you understand my decision? When it's been so long since you've ever had the problem of just trying for one title. It's not even a challenge for you any more."

Thunder paused to take a breath as he began to walk to one of the corners of the ring.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But for me it's a different story. For this is a shot that I won't be able to see for some time. And you're right, if I fail, what does that leave me? Looking like a fool, or someone who tried to go beyond his reach. But that's why I know that I have to give this series my full attention. Anything left, and my reaching for the stars will cause me to crash and burn. And then I’ll be left with that doubt in my mind, what if I had just focused on the WMD series. What if I had given the series my all instead of wasting my time and energy on a lesser title which I could be seeing a title shot for way sooner than the Undisputed Championship."

Thunder was showing that look in his eyes, how would it look to him. He leaned against the corner of the ring still recording as he continued.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So you say you're going to burst my bubble. Even went to a comic shop, a kind of store I've never really been to, just to find out more about me. But you believe I'm in that category huh? Stuck in the realm of fantasy and fiction and you're ready to hit me with a full dose of reality. Yet you've come to that conclusion on things you've heard me say, or even my contracted name. Yet I noticed you didn't go there to look up information on White Tiger, someone else who actually plays the Pokemon game. But that's right, his name is a normal animal, while mine could be the name of a new Pokemon."

Thunder chuckled as he shifted so now he was sitting down on the middle turn buckle. But he it was a short chuckle and he was back to his serious demeanor.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I guess I could of chosen any name to be known by in this company. Like my actual name, or even some random off the top of my head name. But I chose the name Thunder Dragon. And you wonder why? Well, it's not because I wanted that extra attention by having a not so normal name. Otherwise I'd of called myself Quagliaterre. But all jokes aside, I chose this name because it actually means something to me. And has nothing to do with fantasy and video games."

Thunder nodded as he stood up and began to walk around the ring as he continued to speak.

-Thunder Dragon-
"See this name was a nickname I was given. Of course, it wasn't the first one I've ever had. Even had the nickname of Pokedex at a camp, because they knew how I played the Pokemon game, but never really stuck. But the nickname Thunder Dragon has more of a meaning to me for it was given to me to acknowledge the fact that I had done something right."

Thunder stopped as he wanted this information to not seem as important due to him walking. So he continued with his story.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Some of you know that I was in the Air force before I joined EWE. It's actually where I met my friend Tornado. Anyways, the name Thunder Dragon was nicknamed to me for I was actually had top marks in my division. So much in fact that they began to say that there wasn't a target I couldn't take down when I was in the air. And to someone with a knack of being the butt of many jokes, it was a great compliment to me. The fact that not many of them knew of what it was like for me back home."

Thunder stopped to take a small breath. Though if you look into his eyes you could see how much this meant to him as he prepared to say more about the origin of his nickname.

-Thunder Dragon-
"See, they could of called me by any of the creatures of the air. Humming bird, falcon, eagle, or others. But they called me by the one creature that's the master of the Skies. Saying this guy maneuvers like a beast and who's power and accuracy is stuff of legends. Which is what the dragon was, in fact just about every culture in the world have some kind of stories or legends about dragons. So to be compared with one of these creatures? I still can't believe it."

Thunder stood there as it wasn't selfish pride that lead him to say that. But simply an in awe moment that others believed he had that kind of skill.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Then there's the first part of the name. Thunder. Now thunder is very interesting. When it's heard, you have people who fear it, for they know what thunder brings and even to some it's simply that loud frightening sound. Then there's the others who don't necessarily fear the thunder itself, but they know what it can bring. That's what it's like with me. When people hear Thunder they know that my skills are good and they fear the man sitting in the pilot seat. And there's a reason why the name Thunder proceeds the name Dragon. For when people hear Thunder, they know it brings on the skills of a Dragon."

Thunder nodded as he walked over to another corner. But he wondered if people would think of what he thought, and continued to think he was being overconfident. So as he leaned into the corner he continued.

-Thunder Dragon-
"That's what they said when they told me about my nickname. I don't want people to think I think I'm unstoppable or something. True I have the confidence in myself that I will take on anyone that comes in my way. But I'm not overconfident that I let it blind me."

Thunder continued to lean in the ring's corner. He was like that for a moment or so before he went back to speaking.

-Thunder Dragon-
"So that's why I chose to use the nickname. Not because I'm think everyone should be scared of me, but because it really showed to me that was what they thought of me, that I was so good that people should to that. But you never know, Alessandro might still think I've got no drive or even that ruthless aggression he was talking about. But that's the problem, Alessandro. I haven't needed to push myself to that level, where I need to completely snap. But haven't you been paying attention to me at all? I've shown that I have that burning desire to win. Either by what I said, or what I did."

That very look was showing in Thunder's eyes right now. It passion and desire to be the winner of this match, more so the entire WMD Series was showing through.

-Thunder Dragon-
"But you think I don't have a ruthless aggression? I don't need to snap to win. In fact I've even shown better than that as I've managed to defeat those very people who try to use that against me. Take my match against the Shield. Two on one. You know very well that they were using that tactic to take me out, to cause me to loose. But it was my determination to win no matter how much they beat me up and keep me down, that won me the match. Even you should know about it, since it was that very same determination that had me triumph over you during our second match together. Don't try and hide the fact, that you had snapped and was ready to tear my head off, just so you could avenge your first loss to me. So don't you tell me I need that, when I've defeated those who did, without going to that level."

Thunder's fire was burning hot as he got up and walked to the middle of the ring.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Alessandro, tonight the WresltleMania game changer continues. As for us? You may be ready for the Boom. But are you ready for when this Dragon Flies?"

Thunder smiled as he ended the recording. He was ready for Alessandro, not because he beat him twice already, but because he was ready continue to make a statement, that he was going to win this thing. So Thunder slipped his phone back into his pocket as he looked around the empty arena. But in his mind's eye he filled the place with people, people he knew from his life, the ones that thought he wasn't good enough. But this time, they were chanting his name. Thunder then looked to a particular chair where his mind's eye saw his dad. His dad smiled at him and gave a nod as he mouthed well done. Thunder Smiled.

-Thunder Dragon-
"This is for you."

Thunder Vs Alessandro FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Alessandro Empty Re: Thunder Vs Alessandro

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:37 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t163-connor-vs-jay-jobber
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum