JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Connor Vs Jay Jobber Empty Connor Vs Jay Jobber

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:59 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-17-14-connor-vs-jay-jobber-t926.html#p22102566

Show: Chaos [2/17/2014]

(This is a Joint RP. I do not own Connor)

Connor was dressed nice as he rang the doorbell to Hellen's home. He then waited patiently. Their date was tonight.

It didn't take to long before the door was opened. Standing in the doorway was Hellen Martin as she was dressed in a gorgeous dress. She looked to Connor and smiled. Connor smiled as well as he looked at her. "You look beautiful." He said.

"Thanks," Hellen replied, "You don't look to bad yourself." she exited her home as she closed the door and locked it. She then looked to Connor curious as to where they would be going.
Connor nodded. "I tried." he said, then walked her to his car, opening the passenger's seat. "I was thinking we could go to a dance and some dinner."

The first part intrigued Hellen a bit, "A Dance?" she said, "Been awhile since I've been to one of those."

"Then this should be fun." Connor said as Hellen got in. He closed the door and went in the other side, the drivers side. He then drove off, towards their destination. As they drove, Hellen was silent through the most of it. Though a few times a small voice popped in the back of her head saying that perhaps she should think twice about this. But she shook her head. Nothng in company polocy about going on dates with Superstars. And if there was, Trixy would of been fired by now since Hellen knew of atleast 2 people she dated.

Connor made some small talk with Hellen as they drove. It'd been a while since he'd been out on a date. But, he was interested in learning more about her. Eventually, they reached their destination, the location the event was taking place. He pulled up and got out, going over and holding Hellen's door open. He also helped her out. Hellen got out as she looked around. "This the place?"

"Yes it is." Connor said as he handed the valet his keys. "I've gone to this place a few times in the past, it's never dissapointed."

"Good, atleast I can't get lost in there," Hellen said and gave Connor a wink.

"Stay close to me, and you won't." Connor smiled.

Hellen nodded as she walked with Connor inside the place. Once there they headed to where the dance was taking place. The place had a lot of people, but not too many. "Do you want to just get right to the dancing?" Connor asked.

"Sure," Hellen replied as she grabbed his arm and lead him to the dance floor. Then she let go as she began to dance. Connor danced as well. It was fun, he was enjoying being wwith her. A lot more fun than he'd had in a while. Hellen also enjoyed herself as her dancing style had a bit of flirtaceous to it.

Connor smiled, keeping an eye on her. He was a pretty good dancer. he had lots of experience. Eventually, a slow song came on. Connor looked at her, wondering if they would slow dance. Hellen however, broke the dance as she glanced over to where the tables where set up for people to sit at. "I could use something to drink," Hellen said as she made her way to the tables.

"Alright..." Connor said as he walked over with her. "You alright?"

"I'm fine," Hellen remarked though it wasn't entirely true, "Just thristy from all that dancing."

Connor nodded. They both got something to drink. Hellen took her drink as she took a swallow, letting the cool liquird run down her thought. Connor drank as well, a little worried about her. "I'm here if you want to talk."

"Thanks there sugar," Hellen remarked to him, "But I'm fine."

"Well, the offer's up anytime." Connor said.

Hellen gave him a nod as she took another drink. She then placed the cup down on the table as she glanced out on the dance floor, still with all the people slow dancing. She seemed to be waiting for the song to end.

"Don't want to slow dance, hm?" Connor asked. "I don't smell or something, do I?" he joked.

"No it's nothing like that," Hellen replied as she glanced away from the dance floor, "So tell me a little bit about yourself... off the record ofcourse."

"Well, I was a bandit for a lot of my life... robbing banks and whatnot. Over in a less... civilized country. I eventually got caught by a mercenary group, who managed to get me off the wanted list, in exchange for working for them. So I did that for a while, it was pretty fun. But eventually I paid my debts, and left. and here I am." said Connor.

"That is interesting," Hellen said as it peaked her journalistic curiousity, "What was the name of the Mercenary group?"

"Iron Wolf was their name." Connor said.

"Iron Wolf...," Hellen thought wondering if she heard that name before. Oddly it rang a slight bell but then she shook her head. This was surposed to be a date, not an interview. Though not like Hellen hadn't used the guise of a date to get more information out of someone. But that wasn't the case for this one.

"Nice group of people." Connor said. "ANything else you want to know?"

Hellen thought as the slow song ended, being replaced by another upbeat song.
"Maybe I'll ask over diner," Hellen replied as she got up and offered to take Connor back to the dance floor.

"Alright." Connor said as he got up, ad they headed to the dance floor
END SCENE

SCENE 2
It was the day after. The day of Connor's interview about his match. He had been training a lot, when he wasnt going on that date of course. Connor was ofcourse backstage in the interviewing area. Hellen Martin could be seen standing next to him as she was looking to the camera. Her outfit had a professional yet sexy appeal to it.

"Hello EWE Hellen Martin here once again with EWE Superstar, Connor," Hellen said to the camera. She then turned to Connor, "Now Connor last week you went head to head with the Mid-Eastern Champion, Eli the Kid. And though you lost, it was quiet an impressive debut for you. So what are you're thoughts on it?"

"Well, even though I lost, it was quite fun." Connor said. "I'll try not to get too confident this time, though."

"Well speaking of such, you're opponent tonight is actually one Jay Jobber," Hellen replied, "Jay like most of his other brothers, has been known to be pretty easy wins. In Fact he was talking with Ladies Night Comentator Kelly, earlier today and it seemed he didn't even know he had a match tonight. Your thoughts?"

"Well, hopefully he'll still be able to give me a good match." Connor said. "But we'll see."

"Well last week, Jay was caught sleeping almost literally as his Opponent, Blitz, beat him in 17 seconds," Hellen replied.

"Maybe the audience will get a good laugh then." Connor chuckled.

"The Jobbers are good at that," Hellen replied also chuckling slightly. "Anyways, with WrestleMania 10 is coming up. Do you have any plans for getting into the pay-per-view?"

"I'd like to." Connor said. "I'll try to get in, and if I do, great. If I don't, there's always next year."

Hellen gives a nodd. "What about Last Stand?" Hellen asked, "Ofcourse, if you were trying for a title, Last Stand wouldn't work since just about all the male division championships have their number one contenders. All of them rematchs as the former champs go to try to take their championships back."

"I'm going to try to get into Last Stand for sure." Connor said. "It'll be a way to get my name out there more. I'd also like to get a championship sometime. But I'm not too concerned with it right now."

Hellen nodds again, "Well to get into Last Stand, beating Jay Jobber tonight will sure help to give you a little boost in the right direction," Hellen replied, "Though the only other way would be to pick a fight with someone."

"I'll think about it." Connor smiled.

"Anyways, we've run out of time," Hellen said, "So Connor do you have any last words for your opponent Jay?"

"Good luck out there." said Connor to the camera. "If you're watching this that is."
Hellen pressed a button on a remote that ends the recording. She looks over to Connor.

"Well, that wraps the interview up," Hellen said to him.

"Alright." Connor smiled. "So then, I was wondering if I could ask for another date?"

"And so soon after our last one," Hellen said teasingly.

"Well I enjoyed the time I spent with you." Connor smiled.

Hellen smiled at that. "Well..." But before she could finish her reply someone came into the room. The guy wore a black shorts, black shirt with a white B in the center of it. Hellen glanced over to the guy.

Connor looked over. "Well, hello there."

The guy was none other than EWE Superstar Blitz, who just last week, had returned. "Hey," Blitz replied to Connor, "I didn't interupt your interview did I?"

"We just finished it actually." Connor said. "You need something?"

Blitz glanced up at a clock on the wall to confirm the time before looking back to Connor.

"I booked this time with Hellen for my interview," Blitz replied to Connor and Hellen gave a nod to confirm what Blitz said.

"It's true," Hellen said.

"Ah, I'll be making my way out then." He said and looked to Hellen. "Talk later."

Hellen nodded to Connor, "Ofcourse."

Blitz looks to Connor, "Hey good luck with your match tonight," Blitz replied.

"Thanks. You too." Connor said to him as he headed out.

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Connor Vs Jay Jobber Empty Re: Connor Vs Jay Jobber

Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:00 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum