JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Joseph Pendergrass Empty Blitz Vs Joseph Pendergrass

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:40 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-17-14-blitz-vs-joeseph-pendergrass-t928.html

Show: Chaos [2/17/2014]

-Scene 1-

As Monday Night Chaos drew near, we find Blitz two states away. But not in the previous Chaos Arena as Blitz just so happens to be in St. Cloud, Minnesota. What was he doing there? Or more importantly why was Android 18 sitting behind a desk across from where Blitz sat? Well that was easy, since she owned the place. More specifically the Houlihan Adoption Agency.

So Android 18 sat in the desk as she was reviewing the paper work that Blitz had filled out. Finally she looked up to Blitz who was sitting there patiently."

-Android 18-
"All your paper works in order, though I do have a few questions before I decide to finalize this or not."

Blitz gave a nod as he expected it.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Go right ahead."

Android 18 flipped to a certain page on his paper work.

-Android 18-
"It says here that you're homeless and have been for the past few years."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Technically, yes. See I'm a traveler and I've been so during those few years. However, I've recently resigned back to EWE. And they, as you know, provide hotel rooms in each events location. So we won't be sleeping on the streets."

Apparently it was good enough for 18 as she went on to look through Blitz's paper work some more.

-Android 18-
"There's still the matter of schooling."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Home school. I already have a tutor lined up. He has also agreed to work as a babysitter if need be."

-Android 18-
"And your relation to this tutor?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"He's a friend of mine."

-Android 18-
"And he's qualified to teach her?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well he should. I mean he's the smartest guy I know. Got straight A's in school and the like. He's pretty much a genius."

18 looked through the paper work as she actually found a small bit on there about the tutor.

-Android 18-
"Is Spangled Banner his name?"

Blitz nodded.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Yep that's him."

18 looked through the information Blitz provided about Spangled in there. Even listed a few of his accomplishments that would show Spangled was qualified to be a tutor. Though one part actually got 18's attention.

-Android 18-
"Hacked into Extreme Wrestling Entertainment and Jensen Industries at the same time?"

Blitz actually chuckled slightly at that. It was true as Spangled managed to do that with his Jynx virus as it also corrupted and deleted any instances of a particular video. 18 however, glared slightly at Blitz. She didn't think something like that was something anyone to subject a child to. Blitz noticed the look as he quickly added.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"He only did that to stop someone from black mailing Leo Kat. And he's not a bad guy or anything. Doesn't rob banks or anything. He currently hires himself out to test security systems as he tries to break into them, then tell the company what went wrong."

18 finally stopped her glare at on Blitz as she looked back at Blitz's paper work. She checks it over one last time before she nods as she took out a slip of paper from her desk then she placed it so Blitz could view it. Then pointed to a spot on it.

-Android 18-
"Sign here."

Blitz looked at the document and smiled as he wrote his name down on the dotted line. 18 then took the paper as she also signed it.

-Android 18-
"The adoption is official, Mr. WhiteTiger. I'll go get Abby."

Blitz smiled as he gave her a nod.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Thank you."

He got up as did 18 and he offered her his hand to shake, which she did. She then left to go get Abby ready. Blitz on the other hand waited there as he couldn't help but smile. He was a father.

-Scene 2-

Monday Night Chaos had soon arrived as Blitz was walking down the halls, wearing his trademark attire. Where he was headed exactly was a little obvious as he found his way to one of the interviewing sets. As he walked in he couldn't help notice that Hellen Martin was inside talking with one of the newer Superstars, Connor. Hellen and Connor both looked his way.

-Connor-
"Well, hello there."

Blitz looked to Connor as he gave a slight nod.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Hey."

Blitz took a quick assessment as he continued.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I didn't interrupt your interview did I?"

-Connor-
"We just finished it actually. You need something?"

Blitz glanced to the clock on the wall to check the time. Sure enough it was the time he thought.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I booked this time with Hellen for my interview."

Hellen gave a nod to confirm what Blitz said.

-Hellen Martin-
"It's true."

-Connor-
"Ah, I'll be making my way out then."

Connor then looked to Hellen as he addressed his next statement to her.

-Connor-
"Talk later."

-Hellen Martin-
"Of course."

Connor made to leave as Blitz said one last thing to him.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Hey good luck with your match tonight."

-Connor-
"Thanks. You too."

And with that Connor left. So Blitz looked back to Hellen.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"So how's your new job?"

-Hellen Martin-
"It's not my old job. But I rather like it. Even though I got hit by Raven last Wednesday. Guess she couldn't handle my tough hitting questions."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I guess not."

Hellen nodded as Blitz stepped into the spot so he'd be in frame of the interview camera. But Hellen didn't start it just yet.

-Hellen Martin-
"Oh before we begin. How'd the adoption go?"

Blitz gave her a smile.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Went pretty well. In fact, Abby's here in my locker room. Spangled's keeping an eye on her though."

Hellen nodded.

-Hellen Martin-
"Right. Though curious, has he mentioned anything about Leo?"

Blitz shook his head.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Nope. I tried asking but only thing I really got from him was that Leo's still alive."

Hellen gave a slight chuckle.

-Hellen Martin-
"Well that's good at least. So shall we begin?"

Blitz nodded so Hellen used her remote to set the interview camera on Record.

-Hellen Martin-
"Hello EWE nation. This is Hellen Martin here with another interesting interview. For with me tonight is recently come back, Blitz 1 WhiteTiger."

Hellen looked over to Blitz now as she continued.

-Hellen Martin-
"Now Blitz, last week you returned under the guise of a mystery opponent. So any reason why you decided to return that way?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Last time I did it I found it to be pretty fun. Besides, I wanted to be able to have a returning debut that wasn't marked with talks of 'Yay Blitz is back'."

Blitz used allot of sarcasm in that last bit. Showing that he didn't want people to just not care about his return.

-Hellen Martin-
"Well, you did have a strong debut as you knocked off Jay Jobber in less than 30 seconds. And impressive feat on any man. Even though some would try to so how it was only Jay Jobber."

Blitz nodded.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"True that. But hey when you get ranked lower than the Jobbers, beating one's surely to catch attention."

Blitz chuckled slightly and Hellen nods.

-Hellen Martin-
"Makes since. Tonight, you actually have Joseph Pendergrass. Someone who's actually been here before under the name ETMac."

Blitz tilts his head in confusion at that information.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"He was? Huh, didn't know."

-Hellen Martin-
"He was. Now Pendergrass has aligned himself with a man named Mr. E..."

Blitz couldn't help but interrupt.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"You mean Mr. E from that new Scooby-Doo series? Wow didn't know he was here. Though he sure slimmed down a bit, and got some nice threads."

Hellen rolled her eyes slightly. Remember how Blitz enjoyed making jokes in his interviews.

-Hellen Martin-
"It's not that Mr. E. Of course as far as I know, that Mr. E doesn't exist and is only a fictional character."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Tell that to Stealth Elf."

-Hellen Martin-
"Did you not do any research into the Superstars and Divas of EWE before you came back?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"No, but I'm not facing Stealth Elf. And I doubt I ever will. She's not on the Chaos Roster."

-Hellen Martin-
"So, lots of Diva's have began only on the Ladies Night Roster before switching to the male division. Christy Chaos being one of them. But I think we're getting off point here."

Blitz nodded.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"That's true. We are getting off point."

Hellen nodded though she couldn't say she was annoyed at Blitz. She knew him well enough to know what he did in interviews. Besides, with all the people she's interviewed over the years, she's learned to put up with allot.

-Hellen Martin-
"Now, as I was saying, Pendergrass has aligned himself with man named Mr. E. So far we've seen that Mr. E's group has gone to questionable tactics."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Like the masked guy attacking his opponents fiance'."

-Hellen Martin-
"Right. So what are your thoughts on Mr. E's Elite?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I can't say I like them at all. But guess it's just the good guy inside of me. See I can't stand it when people get hurt or pushed around by some bully or whatever. It makes me want to take action. Which well, I wish I had that ArchAngel guy now, but hey John Steel seems to have him covered."

-Hellen Martin-
"Well you're match is against Joseph Pendergrass. Who is Mr. E's right hand man. He did loose his last match..."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Unless that knocks some since into him, then loosing that one match won't stop him. I've seen people like him. They think they can do what they want and attack those who are weaker then they are. And sometimes it takes allot more to put them down then one set back. I'm mean, sure Most of the Elite have lost their debut match..."

-Hellen Martin-
"...All but one actually."

Blitz nodded.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Right. like I was saying, it won't stop them from going on. Pendergrass will either shrug off the loss or get angry from it. That's how people like him handle these things. But hey, no worries, I'll be taking him down tonight. Maybe he'll see to his ways after he looses a some matches here."

-Hellen Martin-
"Or make him even angrier."

Blitz nodded.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"True. But that doesn't mean me or others like me won't give up. That's the thing about true heroes. Even when all seems lost. We never give up."

Hellen nodded.

-Hellen Martin-
"Even though it did seem like you gave up on EWE 2 years ago."

Blitz shrugged and gave a slight chuckle.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Hey I had some amnesia. Not completely my fault."

-Hellen Martin-
"And all the other times?"

Blitz had to think a moment.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well, the first time after loosing my first King of Xtreme tournament was because Jensen refused to renew my contract."

-Hellen Martin-
"And the second time?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Can't remember actually."

Hellen rolled her eyes but chuckled.

-Hellen Martin-
"Anyways, you said last week you thought of a way to maybe get into Wrestlemania. Of course, the way it stands, most of the titles will already have their number 1 contenders. Depending on how Last Stand goes. So what was you're idea?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I was actually talking about the Mid Eastern Championship. Though I know I just returned, and Pendergrass' last opponent also seems to be gunning for the exact same title, you never know who'll end up getting that shot. Another reason why I can't loose to Pendergrass tonight. One is obviously to help build some momentum which will get the hire ups noticing. The other is simply, how would it look if I have to face Spalding in a number 1 contenders match if I can't even defeat the guy he also beat."

-Hellen Martin-
"Well you are friends with the Vice Chairman of EWE...."

Blitz was actually quick to cut her off knowing where that was going.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I'm not the kind of friend who tries to get his friends to help him cut in line. No I want to earn any shots I get. besides, I've already have a bad enough rep I need to abolish. How would it look if I'm getting handouts from Kristy?"

Hellen gave a nod.

-Hellen Martin-
"Good point. Though speaking of Kristy, I still remember how you and her husband seemed to have issues in the past."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"All water under the bridge now. Though I can't say I agree with his ways of picking up chicks."

Hellen was confused on that one.

-Hellen Martin-
"what do you mean?"

Blitz gave a grin as he replied.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well, he did capture Kristy, wipe her memories, turns her on the people trying to help her, befriends her under the ruse to finish what he started, but falls in love with her instead. So yeah interesting way."

-Hellen Martin-
"I see. Well it sounds like you're still not over what Michael Jensen did."

Blitz rolled his eyes.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"I was only teasing. As I said, Kristy happy, and Jensen's not all the bad of a guy now. So we're cool."

Hellen glances up at the clock as she realized they were getting way off subject here. So she thought of a way to bring what they were talking about back on subject.

-Hellen Martin-
"So say if Pendergrass was to do all things like that to you like Mr. Jensen did, then he turned over a new leaf. Would you be as cool with him too."

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Well for starters, Joseph Pendergrass is no Michael Jensen. Not even Mr. E. But sure if he was to turn over a new leaf, he'd be A-OKay in my books. But until then, he can expect me to show him a match he won't soon forget."

Hellen gives Blitz a nod.

-Hellen Martin-
"Any final words for Pendergrass?"

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Technically I just gave them. But..."

Blitz turned and looked directly into the camera.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Pendergrass, later tonight on Chaos, me and you are set to rumble. I know you'll be looking for this to help further whatever cause you and the Scooby-Doo villain has cooked up. But make no mistake. I will not go down. As I still need to prove myself, that I'm not the same old Blitz I used to be. I'm bigger, I'm better, and I will win!"

Hellen nodded to Blitz as she turned off the camera. She then looked at him.

-Hellen Martin-
"Bigger?"

Blitz shrugged.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Bigger, Better, Badder reference. But I'm still serious about it, I need this win. Way more than he does."

Hellen nodded as she glanced up at the clock. She didn't have another interview for a bit so she looked back to Blitz.

-Hellen Martin-
"So can I go see you're new little girl now?"

Blitz smiled as he gave a nod.

-Blitz 1 WhiteTiger-
"Sure this way."

And with that Blitz lead Hellen out of the room.

-End-

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Joseph Pendergrass Empty Re: Blitz Vs Joseph Pendergrass

Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:40 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t196-archangel-vs-buzz-jacobs
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum