JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Jon Moxley Empty Blitz Vs Jon Moxley

Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:35 pm
Note: I'll be adding layouts, coloring, RP Links (where possible) and Results links (again where possible) at a future date.

*The scene opens up to the next Monday Night arena.  The areana was all ready to go but it was to early for people to show up so no one was around.  No one but Blitz who had just entered from the stage.  Blitz looked around the arena remembering what it felt like to compete here.  Blitz then walked down the ramp and to the ring. As he did he continued to look around remembering the fans that would fill the place as they'd cheer him on.  Blitz made it to the ring and placed a hand on it.  It had been a while since he'd last been to one of these.  Blitz then got into the ring.  It was just as he remembered.  He walked around the ring. Blitz was back.*

*Blitz took a bit to embrace the moment then he grinned. Blitz brought his closed fist up to his mouth as if he had an imaginary microphone.*

-Blitz-
"Introducing first, from Beany Town, Illinois.  Blitz 1!"

*Blitz cupped his hands to his mouth as he mimicked the sound of a cheering crowd.  Blitz then began to jog around the ring as he waved to the imaginary crowd in the stands.  Blitz than stopped as he faced the direction of the stage. Blitz then brought his pretend microphone back up.*

-Blitz-
"and introducing his opponent. The midEastern Champion.  Spider!"

*Blitz once again continued with the sound effects of a cheering crowd as he followed the invisible Spider down the ramp and into the ring.  After a bit Blitz then watched as his fake opponent di his in ring entrance.  Then Blitz made a ding sound as he began to prance around the ring eye his non exsistent opponent.*

-Blitz-
"What a great match we have here tonight,
*Blitz commentated* "

*Blitz then began to wrestle with the imaginary Spider as he kept up with the commentary.  Blitz kept his pretend match evenly matched.  Finally after a few minutes, Blitz went through the motions of doing the Blitz Flip.  He then got down to pin the imaginary Spider.*

-Blitz-
"1.... 2.... 3!"

*Blitz got up and began to rais his arm in victory.*

-Blitz-
"He did it..."

*Suddenly, Blitz could hear the sound of a single person clapping.  Blitz looked to see one of the rather old janitor's of eWe standing at ring side as he was leaning on a broom. Blitz lowered his arm.  Ofcourse, Blitz knew this particular one since he was the one that got Blitz out a locked room way back in Retribution with his rematch against Spider coming up.  He's met him before as he was going to give witness to what really happened to his friend Kristy that day.*

-Blitz-
"Hey Joe. I didn't notice you come in."

-Joe-
"*smiles* All the traits of a good janitor.  To clean up messes and remain unseen."

-Blitz-
"*Smiles back* I thought that was the secret servce?"

*Joe gave a small chuckle at that.*

-Joe-
"So preparing for your match tonight I see?"

-Blitz-
"I'm allready prepared for that."

*Blitz got out of the ring so that he was now more level with Joe.*

-Joe-
"Ah, so that was just your ancsisness to start your match."

*Blitz smiled at that.  It was partially true as he was excited about his up coming match.  It didn't matter to him that this was Jon Moxley's third match in eWe, he was excited to have any challenge set before him.*

-Joe-
"I'll take that as a yes.  Anyways, I've better get back to work."

-Blitz-
"Allright then."

*Joe walked off.  Blitz took one last look at the arena before he too left.*

end

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Blitz Vs Jon Moxley Empty Re: Blitz Vs Jon Moxley