JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo Vs D-Dawg Empty Leo Vs D-Dawg

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:07 pm
-insert Banner here-

RP Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=3215

Show: Chaos Leo vs D-Dawg

D-Dawg's Intercontental Champ.

*The scene opens to a dark area.  The camera then slowly begins to pan as We here Leo's voice*

-Leo Kat-
"The time has come for me to return to eWe."

*The camera starts to catch hold of a motor cycle with Leo leaning against it wearing a leather jacket and his arms crossed.  he's looking downward.*

-Leo Kat-
"I've been training in another federation for some time now.  Winning match after match but there was always something bugging me.  Something nagging at the back

of my mind each time I was victorious.  The fact was simply that I had unfinished business to take care of.  Unfinished business call eWe.  You see my time here at eWe

before was very unpleasant before I left.  I only seemed to win against those who were weak to begin with. Every time I faced a person of moderate abilities in this

federation I always seemed to loose."

*A anger was shown on Leo's face.*

-Leo Kat-
"And that loss only seemed to bring about more punishment as I was beat up by someone who thought they owned me by holding a video against me."

*Leo paused as he let his anger fade  He then looked back up.*

-Leo Kat-
"As for titles... I didn't win a single one while I was here but I had plenty of title shots.  All involving one man in particular.  Now it seems he's going for

the undisputed Championship at WrestleMania... Go ahead, Win that title, for soon it'll be my turn to take a title from you."

*Leo pauses for a second.*

-Leo Kat-
"That aside, let me turn my attention to my current opponent.  D-Dawg the Intercontinental Champion but quiet honestly I don't care.  You're going to be my first win

here in this place.  I've been waiting for my return for a long time and I'm now ready to take down this federation."

-Leo Kat-
"Now, for as far back cat's and Dogs have not gotten along.  Dogs however, have been known to bring the more power to the group while the cat's more agile more

crafty.  Think about that D-Dawg.  You can be as strong or great or whatever you like.  I'll be there lurking in the shadows.  Then attack when you least expect it.  

When I'm done with you'll be calling yourself, D-Maltese.  Small, fluffy, and not good for anything but a purse accessory."

*Pauses*

-Leo Kat-
"Now it seems that you've lost your match last week and with that your chance at being in the Money in the Bank match at Wrestle Mania.  I can of course tell that

you might now you might might get angry enough or it may of provided you with more focus for this match but that's nothing compared to me.  You can talk about Jensen

all you want as you did for your last match.  But what'd that give you? a loss.  I don't really care how many words you use, I'm going to show you that your words mean

nothing to me.  Your Championship means nothing to me.  All that means anything to me is that you are my opponent... And there's only one reaction you're getting out of

me... A total beat down.  Then when you're flat on your back you'll hear three little words... One, Two, Three.  Then you'll realize you've lost."

-Leo Kat-
"No I don't really care how focused or energized you say you are.  I am more.  I've been waiting for this and now the time has come.  The time... for Retribution."

*Leo turned and got onto his motorcycle.  he then drove off.*

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Leo Vs D-Dawg Empty Re: Leo Vs D-Dawg

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:16 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t109-blitz-vs-khaos
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum