JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Connor Vs Eli the Kid Empty Connor Vs Eli the Kid

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:56 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/2-10-14-connor-vs-eli-the-kid-t896.html#p22098920

Show: Chaos [2/10/2014]

(This is a Joint RP. I do not own Connor)

SCENE 1

"Yeah, it's true." said Connor, on a Bluetooth headset as he trained. He was currently lifting some weights. "I'll have my first match soon. Should be fun."

"wow, I'll definitely be watching then." Said the voice on the phone, a n old friend of Connor. "Maybe you'll be famous soon, eh?"

Connor chuckled at that. "Doubt it, but it would be nice. I'm more interested in just competing than getting famous."

"Well, you never change, it seems... ever since I met you, you were always looking for a challenge. It was funny, really."

"Yeah, I know." said Connor. "I've been training since I was a kid for something like this."

"Hopefully you won't lose right away then." Connor's friend joked.

"Very funny." Connor said sarcastically. "Losing's not an option for me, though... can't have that messing up my reputation."

"Right." the other person said. "well, I've got things to do, talk to you after you win."

"See you." said Connor, and they both hung up. Connor walked over to the punching bags, going to work on that as well as he thought about things.

SCENE END

SCENE 2

The scene opens up backstage to the interviewing set. Yet instead of one of the normal interviewers, we find the recently hired, Hellen Martin.

"Hello EWE fans." Said Hellen into her microphone, " This is Hellen Martin. With me today is the debuting Superstar Connor."

Connor walked over, hearing his queue. He seemed calm. "Hello." he said.

Hellen looked at Connor as she started checking him out. A flirtaceous smile spread across her lips. But then she remembered she had a job to do.

"Now Connor, the first thing that's on everyone's minds when they see fresh blood here in the EWE is why they decieded to join," Hellen said still speaking into her microphone, "So tell us, why did you deciede to join?" Hellen pointed her microphone to Connor so he could speak into it.

"To have some fun." Connor said. "And find some challenge. I've heard that the EWE has some good fighters and all, so I thought this was the perfect opportunity."

Hellen nodded her response to Connor as she brought the microphone back to herself. "Indeed there is," Hellen Martin continued, "Speaking of good fighters. Tonight you're going head to head with the current Mid-Eastern Champion, Eli the Kid. Though dispite that he's a big underdog in the EWE. So what are you thoughts on him?"

"Well, let's just say I'm not too worried." Connor said confidently.

"Oh I didn't think you were," Hellen replied flirtaceously, "Big strong man like yourself shouldn't have a problem with Eli."

Connor chuckled. "Well, we'll see in the match."

Hellen nodded as she caught herself checking Connor out again. But then she caught herself. Focus girl, she told herself in her head, Can't loose another job. "Now, the way things normally work in this federation is that by defeating the champion, it'll lead to a future title shot with that champion," Hellen continued, "Does this effect any of the preparations going into this match?"

"Title shot or no title shot, it doesn't matter. I'm going into this just as seriously as I would any other match. Besides, the new guy's gotta prove himself anyways."

"That's true," Hellen said, "And defeating the Mid-Eastern Champion in your debut is a big statement."

"Exactly. Which is why I aim to win." Connor smiled.

Hellen gave another nod as she decieded to address another issue. "Now, during the Anniversary X Pay-per-view, " Hellen said, "We saw a new group that's currently going by the name of the Elite. I bring this up for it seems that Eli seems to be one of their targets. With that being said, do you think that the Elite will interfere in your match?"

"If they do, they'll regret it." Connor said. "I can't have my first match ruined now, can I?"
Hellen nodded her agreement.

"It would be a shame," She replied.

"Indeed it would." Connor nodded. "Especially since I'm hoping to start with a bang."

"I sure hope so," Hellen said barely above a whisper as she couldn't help remark about him saying the word bang.

"Hmm?" asked Connor.

"...Nothing," Hellen said to herself realizing she needs to keep those things to herself. She had to stay professional about this. So she quickly thought up another question to ask, "Now Eli is a high flyer, meaning he's good at jumping around the ring and performing aerial manevers. Not only that but he's also got quiet the speed on him. So how would you combat such an opponent."

"I'm going to try to use his momentum against him. Although I don't plan on underestimating him, he shouldnt be hard to toss around." Connor said. "And I'll try to stand my ground as much as possible."

"Well with your phsyquie and those strong arms, I'm sure you won't have a problem with it," Hellen replied and gave a wink. She was aloud to say things like that occationally, long as she didn't go off the deep end. After all it'd help set her apart from the other interviewers. "Now I know I mentioned this before, but Eli is known as a big Underdog in EWE. Even when he was going for the title, only 2 people believed that he could even win the match."

"Well, every underdog has it's day... however, today is not that day. Even an underdog should be treated as fearsome opponents. Or that's how I beleive at least."

Hellen nodded, it was a good reply. "Of course, with that being said, so far all the match predictions believe that Eli will win the match," Hellen replied, "Though it sounds like most are basing it off the fact that they don't know you. Any comments on that?"

"I don't blame them of course but... well, let's just say they'll all know me soon."

"That they will," Hellen replied, "So, I believe that's about all we have time for, so Connor any last words you'd like to say?"

"Sure." Connor nodded. He looked to the cameras. "Now Eli, no hard feelings and all... but, I will not show any mercy, and I will take you down." he said, then smiled. "Let's have fun out there."

Hellen nodded as she also looked to the camera. She then pulled out a remote and pressed a button that stopped the camera. Once she did that she turned to Connor.

"Well, thank you for being my first interviewee," Hellen said to him, "Well, for my new career here that is."

"Glad to help." Connor smiled. "I couldt even tell you were new here."

"Well, I was a reporter before this," Hellen said but appreciated the compliment none-the-less.

"Ah, well I'm sure you were a good one." He said.

Hellen nodded, "I was," she replied with a smile, "Anyways, good luck with your match tonight."

"Thanks." Connor nodded, then said, "... say, if you're not busy in a few days, would you like to go out?"

Hellen actually had to think about it. Well not that she wouldn't mind going on a date with this guy. But she wasn't sure how it'd effect her carreer... then again he did ask her. And it wasn't like other superstars and Diva's didn't date amoungst themselfs. Infact that lady who hired her, Kristy Jensen, had dated her boss while she was still wrestling. So she gives Connor a nod. "Sure, I'd be delighted," Hellen replied to Connor.

"Great." Connor smiled. So they made the arrangements.
After they did Connor left the interviewing set.

End Scene.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Connor Vs Eli the Kid Empty Re: Connor Vs Eli the Kid

Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:58 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t195-archangel-vs-john-steel