JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder & Eli the Kid Vs The Shield Empty Thunder & Eli the Kid Vs The Shield

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:30 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/9-16-13-thunder-eli-vs-the-shield-t528.html#p22070802

Show: Chaos [9/16/2013]

In Lafayette, Indiana, the Mackey area was getting set up for a particular event that night. But as the crew and other staff work on preparing for this event, a cameraman made his way into the stands where a lone person sat. It was Thunder Dragon as he was still sporting his usual attire, of hoddie, jeans, and black boots. The cameraman was already recording as he came up to Thunder but Thunder was still looking at the down at the unfinished arena but he began to speak.

"They say this is where the magic happens," Thunder said his eyes were still looking down at those working to transform a basket ball court into a wrestling ring but then he looked over at the camera, "These seats, where the fans come in to experience the show first hand. Where they come to make their voices heard as they cheer or boo those who appear in the ring. Where they show their support by wearing the shirts, or holding the signs to further let people know who's the best, and who's sold out."

Thunder waved his hands to indicate the seats, "For some Superstars, this is where their support comes from, This is where they get their drive and passion for what they do," Thunder said, "That's the case for my new tag team partner, Eli the Kid. This is where he gets his strength from, this is what he cares more about. It's what causes him to wake up in the morning and train day in and day out. It's why he comes out here, to put his body through regorious pain and suffering as he fights on. Why he comes back, refusing to stay down for long. This is why I know, that in a few hours time, when me and him step into that ring together to take on our opponents tonight, that he'll make a great teammate as he'll not back down from this challenge."

Thunder nodded a few times.

"Speaking of challenge," Thunder said, "We've got a real nice one in our opponents tonight. After all, we're taking on the group known as the shield." Thunder grinned, "Fact is, I really like the Shield. I like them because they are the type of opponent I like to square off against. They are solid as a team, more so when all three core members are with them. They attack with military precision. They know when to strike and when to retreat and fight another day. Now I could bring up some of the things they've done in the.... other company. But I know those in the back don't nesisarilly like that. So I'll stick with what they've done so far in EWE."

Thunder pulled out his Cell phone as he looked at it.

"Now so far," Thunder said as he was looking at the screen, "It would seem that the only in ring action, Rollins and Reigns have had in EWE is by defeating Cryme Tyme. Which if you think about it, Not as big of a thing. Cryme Tyme's more of just a group of thugs who like to use comedy and thieving tactics to move their way through the company. Though, in some ways, you could even say facing them was more like facing yourself, " Thunder gave a wink, "'So besides those two, the only other thing you've really done is act as a hired muscle for our dearly beloved general manager Johnny Chaos." Thunder grinned at his little sarcasm, "and you attacked a few people for getting in your way. So that's about it."

"Don't get me wrong," Thunder said, "I know what your little group is cable of and I know how you work. I know that you're going to try and get into me and my partner's heads by showing your distaste towards us in your little home video you like to do. Though I find that very entertaining. So I'm a little curious about what you're going to be saying about me and my partner Eli. After all I've only had two matches here, so I’m interested in seeing what you have in store. Of course, if you think that whatever you say will really effect me. Nah, in fact it'll have the opposite effect. The more you can say you don't care or that I don't deserve this in that, if only makes the grin on my face increase even more because I know that I'm in for a fight."

Thunder grinned, "So now the question on every one minds is this, " Thunder continued, "Can Eli and Thunder defeat the Shield in this tag team match? or will we become yet another dictum of this team's onslaught. What do I think? I think that me and Eli will become what the Shield fears most, a force that take on the full measure of those fans that boo them and cheer for those they try to strike down. Me and Eli will become that force, the force that stands for true Justice for the fans, not a shield, but a Knight." Thunder grinned, "A knight of the Fans. So shield, just remember, in a few short hours, You will be facing the Knights of the Fans..... Believe that."

Thunder grinned as the cameraman cut the feed by turning off the camera.

end part 1

The 165th Monday night Chaos was well underway. The crowds were ecstatic as things continued on. Thunder was waiting in the halls for his partner Eli the kid to meet him there. As he did Kenny Greenwood showed up followed closely by a cameraman.

"Thunder Dragon right?" Kenny asked him and Thunder gave a nod. So Kenny turned to the cameraman as he gave him a nod. The cameraman then began recording.

"Kenny here with EWE superstar Thunder Dragon," Kenny said but Thunder raised an eyebrow, "Who has recently come back with his first win here in EWE," Kenny turned to Thunder, "What are you're thoughts on that?"

"What's with the impromptu interview?" Thunder asked ignoring Kenny's first question for the time being.

"I've got a quota to meet," Kenny said, "And it saves time. Now your thoughts?"

Thunder gave a shrug to Kenny's response to his question before he continued, "It's a good feeling to finally win a match," Thunder said, "Though I know that neither me nor Eli really gave that match our all."

"So why did you decide to tag team with him?" Kenny asked.

"You seem straight and to the point," Thunder said, "To answer your question, I've already said that I think Eli has great potential. During our match I saw a little glimpse of that potential, true it was small but it was still a glimpse. Besides, We have a common goal now. To take out the Shield who tried to attack Eli after our match."

"Speaking of The Shield," Kenny said, "Normally when they've set their sites on attack someone it's for a purpose. Any ideas on what it might be?"

"To be honest," Thunder said, "I don't know. But it could be anything. Maybe they attacked Eli because they didn't like how he came back to the EWE. Maybe they saw the him as a future threat. Heck, for all I know, old Johnny c could of wanted to remind people that he still had The Shield in his pocket and he could sick them on anyone he desired."

"I see," Kenny said still remaining professional in his interview and trying not to let his own opinions get in it, "Now, do you believe that Dean Amboise will try to interferer in this match to help out the other members?"

"Do I think he will?" Thunder said, "Absolutely. But honestly, I welcome it. I've said this before, by I welcome a challenge. And hey if he wants we could even turn our little tag match to a triple threat match. Now that would be fun. See, i like to defy the odds, I want to be able to have my back against the wall with seemingly everything against me. Then I can battle back. Prove to everyone that I've got more than a little fight in me. But show that I've got what it takes, to defy the odds."

Thunder grinned as Kenny prepared his next question.

"Any closing statements?" Kenny asked.

Thunder nodded as he looked to the camera.

"Soon," he said, "Soon Shield you're going to find that me and Eli are more than what you bargained for. We are the Knights of the Fans, prepare for the Boom!"

Kenny nodded.

"Thanks for your time," He said as he and the cameraman left to go try to meet Kenny's quota... whatever that may be. So Thunder waited there for his partner to show up as the scene faded.

Thunder & Eli the Kid Vs The Shield FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder & Eli the Kid Vs The Shield Empty Re: Thunder & Eli the Kid Vs The Shield

Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:31 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum