JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Alessandro Empty Thunder Vs Alessandro

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:06 pm
Thunder Vs Alessandro ThunderAlessandro

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/11-4-13-thunder-dragon-vs-alessandro-t622.html#p22078478

Show: Chaos [11/4/2013]

The sound of a dangling camera could be heard. The view was that of a camera swaying side to side as it showed that of a graveyard. There wasn't anything else to this view for awhile. Then a voice began to speak. It was low and in a slow pace as it paused after each word.

"Trick or treat. Smell my feet. Give me some one good to beat."

After the voice stopped. A hooded figure rose up from below the cameras view. The figure was really close as his head filled the shot.

"Hello EWE," Said Thunder Dragon, "Happy Halloween."

Thunder gave a grin for the camera before he took a few steps back so you could see him and the graveyard around him. His hands were in his hoodie's pocket.

"Sadly, when most people who see this," Thunder said, "Halloween will be over and people will be thinking of this countries next big holiday, Thanksgiving. But they'll have to put up with this for a little longer."

Thunder looked around the graveyard. Then he looked back at the camera.

"I've been wondering," Thunder said, "What exactly have I accomplished here? I mean, sure, I debuted with a boom as I went toe to toe with Kelsi Parr. I turned heads during that match as I showed everyone that I wasn't just some nobody coming to the EWE for the first time. But as someone once said, 'but I lost'."

Thunder gave a chuckle before continuing.

"Now I've won every match that I've had since then," Thunder continued, "But what did I really accomplish? Sure some of them looked real good on paper like Randy Orton, and The Shield... but neither of them required me to give my best. Each of those matches I won when I knew I could of done better. Call it bad luck on their part, call it practical no show, what ever that means, but to me it didn't seem like a victory. I'm not satisfied by it and I down right hate it."

Thunder clinched his fists as his anger grew slightly but as he looked back at the camera he had a determined focus.

"That's why, I've got to give this my all. No holding back," Thunder said with a determination, "So I'm training but butt off each and every day, more so than my usual routine, I've been getting set mentally and physically so that when that bell rings I'm at my absolute best."

"But that's not enough," Thunder said as he shook his head, "I don't want to be the dominating performer, when my opponents don't give me their best. It frustrates me to no end when I work my butt off and all my opponent does is show up physically. So..."

Thunder got a little closer to the camera. Ready to address his opponent.

"That bring me to you, Alessandro," Thunder said, "You're the one I fight next. Now I know that when you bring it, you bring it hard. After all, you're not a double champion for nothing. But I know that there are times that you've suffered from dead-line-itist, you're caught sleeping at the worst times and it's cost you matches. Some of them more important, some simple feud."

"I know you've been working on getting better on your problem," Thunder continued, "And you'd better for our match. Because I'm not settling for anything less than your best."

Thunder took a step back.

"But don't try you'll little mind games on me," Thunder said, "I'm not Mickie James. I'm not going to dance around for your enjoyment while you hang a carrot in front of me. If you don't want to fight, fine. I'll just go get me another opponent. I'm not going to play games. So come in and give me that best I know you can do, or get out of my way so I can face someone who will."

Thunder nodded. You could tell he meant what he was saying. Though he believed it was time to change subjects slightly.

"Wrestle Mania Destiny Series," Thunder said, "That's what our match is for, Alessandro. We both came out on top of our previous matches in this thing and now management wants us to face each other to boost one further to the top. Sadly though, each of us fought an opponent that wasn't at the best they could be. The apex predator wasn't at the top most point and the former champ wasn't living up to her status. Of course, that entire show was suffering from lack of enthusiasm and with people in a daze from the confusion with the tapes of Dynamic destruction, to the unknown arena location. But you and I, Alessandro, managed to walk away from the confusion as the top two wrestlers of the night. why is that? Well, I know that you deal with confusion and chaos all your career. In-fact you embrace it and use it as a weapon. As for myself? I cleared my head of the confusion and focused on the task at hand. True as I said my performance last Chaos wasn't my best either, but it wasn't due to the confusion and lack of energy that most had suffered from last chaos."

Thunder nodded.

"So, I'm looking forward to the match," Thunder said, "And like I said before I need the match. I know that winning the match will put me that much closer to winning this WMD thing and giving me a shot at the Undisputed Championship, the highest title this company has to offer. But," Thunder shook his head, "That is not the reason why I want this win so bad. As I said earlier, I need a win where I actually felt like I won something. Not me doing a little better than my opponent on their off day. Alessandro that's what I'm looking for. Bring it like you did with Mickie James at Dynamic Destruction, or like you did last Chaos when you brought it to Christy Chaos. Then, will I be satisfied. If you don't?" Thunder gave a shrug, "You'll only cheating yourself out of a win. And I'll just move on to the next opponent who'll give me what I want. So try hanging my hunger for a great match over me, I'll just look for a much better offer."

Thunder shifted slightly in his stance then moved a little closer to the camera.

"There's one more aspect about this match that I haven't talked about yet," Thunder said, "That's the fact that you are the All-American Champion and the Mid-Eastern Champion. So what does that mean to me? Well it does show off just how skillful you are, but we already knew that. Besides, you could have no championships and I'd still know that you are a skilled. So what do your titles have to do with it? Simple, it gives me a future title shot if I beat you."

Thunder thought about it. Though he already knew his response.

"Though, At the moment, it's probably the farthest from my mind," Thunder replied, "Sure being able to get my hands on one or both of those titles you have in your possession would be awesome. But one thing at a time. After all, we're in a match that'll help determine who will face the Undisputed Champion at Wrestle Mania. That is more where my focus lies."

Thunder knew what people would think about that. So he grinned as he addressed their concerns.

"I know that there's not a single person on the roster who actually thinks I deserve an undisputed title shot," Thunder said, "Even though I'm technically in the rankings for it, though admittedly it was more timing the point reset than anything else, but most people will look at what I've done here so far and will still see me as a rookie, which in some aspects I am." Thunder nodded then continued, "But the way things are with this tournament, I can prove myself, I can show, by every single opponent I beat to earn more and more points, that I deserve my title shot. I may not have beaten the best so far, but just you wait. I'll prove that I deserve a title shot when the time comes. First by making each cut, then by walking away the winner of this whole thing."

Thunder grinned.

"But first," he said, "It's time for me and Alessandro to fight. Monday on Chaos, rather the cameras are working or not, I'll be there, waiting for the Alessandro that beat Mickie James to become a Gold Grand Slammer. More than that, I'll be expecting the Alessandro that I know he can be. Ruthless, alert, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. That's what I'm expecting. If I get anything less. I'll beat you. If you try to play mind games with me? I'll let your arms grow tired as you dangle whatever it is that you think will entice me as I find a better opponent. So either way, I win. So bring your best. And prepare..."

Thunder faded from the scene.

"For the BOOM!" came his voice as all that was left was the empty graveyard.

The scene then cuts to black.

end scene 1.

The WVU Coliseum, was filling up with spectators on this Monday night. They were in for a treat, to watch a show live, since EWE had been having difficulties with their cameras the past few weeks. Some of the crowd even bought tickets just for that, because they had no idea if the show would be broadcasted this week either and they didn't want another list of the victors.

As the Morgantown, West Virginia crowd waited for the show to start, they thought about the card. Some thought about the upcoming match of Thunder Dragon and Alessandro Quagliaterre. Most believed that Alessandro would make quick work of Thunder. Others thought Alessandro might be caught sleeping. Still others were trying to say Alessandro Quagliaterre's last name three times fast, though they struggled saying it only once.

Backstage, in his locker room was Thunder Dragon. He was all set to compete as he sat there waiting. More than that he was focused and determined. There was a knock on the door. Thinking it was an interview Thunder said his reply, thinking it'd be a good way to help him get more set for his match.

"Come in," Thunder said.

Thunder turned in his chair to see who it was. But it was Jessica Summers wearing a similar outfit to Thunder again. Jessica was the girl that he invited to last chaos. He was a little confused to see her there, but he noticed the backstage pass.

"Hey Jessica," Thunder said to her.

"Hey..." Jessica said though she was still excited about being there.

"Still not cured of Fan-itis huh?" Thunder grinned.

"Umm... no, no I'm cured," Jessica said trying to calm her excitedness, "See?"

"Looks like it," Thunder said, he got up and extended a hand to Jessica for her to shake, "Welcome back to Chaos."

Jessica looked at the hand almost like it was the hand of some famous person. She then shook her head and shook it. Though you could tell she was holding back a squeal.

"Thank...you," Jessica replied.

"You're welcome," Thunder said removing his hand, "So, surely you didn't get that pass just to see me."

"Well..." Jessica said though she knew it was just for that reason.

"Oh," Thunder said catching on, "Well I'm flattered. Especially, that you picked me over all the others in this company... after all, I haven't done much."

"But... You've won every match since you're debut," Jessica said almost defending her reasons, "Plus your fun to watch in the ring, and you stand for the fans, and your promo's are great to watch..."

Thunder smiled, "Thanks," he said. Then figured he'd ask, "So, what you think of my opponent tonight?"

"He'll be another superstar you defeat," Jessica said completely convinced.

Thunder grinned, "Nice view of him," he said.

Jessica smiled as she looked at him. She almost lost it to her excitedness but she calmed herself. Of course, while she was doing that, there was another knock on the door.

"Come in," Thunder said.

Kenny Greenwood arrived, "Hey Thunder ready for..." he said then saw Jessica, "Oh, didn't know you had company."

Jessica looked over and noticed the cameraman. She froze.

"It's fine," Thunder said to Kenny, "What you need?"

"An Interview of course," Kenny replied.

"sure," Thunder said he glanced as Jessica who seemed frozen from camera shyness, or the fact that millions of viewers could see her. Though that was a form or camera shyness. He then looked back at Kenny, "Let's do it outside," he said.

Kenny noticed Jessica too as he nodded and the group walked out of Thunder's Locker room. Thunder shut the door behind him then looked to Kenny. Kenny nodded and turned to the camera.

"Kenny Greenwood here with EWE superstar, Thunder Dragon," Kenny said holding his microphone to his mouth, "Now Thunder Dragon is set to face Alessandro Quagliaterre. So what are you're thoughts?"

Kenny moved the microphone for Thunder to speak into it.

"You sure know how to pronounce his last name," Thunder replied, "I still can't do it. But it looks like one of those words that defy the English rules. Like how opossum as a random O at the beginning. and live should be spelled L-I-V."

Kenny took back the microphone.

"That's what you think about his name," Kenny said, "But what about the man himself?"

"Most of what i thought I've already said," Thunder said as Kenny put the microphone back to him, "But really, he's one of those guys who resists the way things are, for no reason at all. He also like to plan things out and watch others drive themselves mad from the mind games he plays. He likes to get into peoples heads. But to me, none of that matters. Sure I like to play games as much as the next guy, and any other time I'd enjoy trying to match wits with him. But right now, That's not what I want, I need a real match here in EWE. I haven't had one since my match with Kelsi Parr. That one we both gave more than the half percent me and my opponents have been given recently. And I know that Alessandro can give me that kind of match."

"Alessandro has been on a roll recently," Kenny said bringing the microphone back to him, "He beat Mickie James at Dynamic Destruction in a title for title match. And last week he defeated Christy Chaos to earn top spot in the Wrestle mania Destiny Series."

"That's what I'm talking about," Thunder said as Kenny pointed the microphone to him, "He can bring it when it's time. True, he messed around with Mickie's head before he finally put that final nail in the coffin and tossed her to her championship-less grave. So Alessandro is a fearsome opponent. And that's what I'm looking for tonight. He can try to play his mind games. If he refuses to enter the ring. I'll simply shrug it off and wait for me to get a much better opponent. If he tries to go in there only at half strength, I'll kick his butt. Because I'm gonna be firing on all cylinders tonight. It's a full force Boom Alessandro's getting from me no matter what he tries. So if you want a shot a victory, you'd best meet me in the same way. Otherwise, I'll beat you one way or another to claim the victory in our match."

Kenny brought the microphone back to him, "So, you believe you believe that you can handle a match with Alessandro Quagliaterre giving his best?"

"Of course, I do," Thunder said a Kenny pointed the microphone to him, "Do you really think I'd be asking for it if I didn't think I could back it up? I showed everyone a glimpse of what I can do by going toe to toe with Kelsi Parr and like it or not, that's saying something. Kelsi came the closest to winning the first Tower of Pain match. If not for a crucial mistake she made, she would of won. Plus like I said then, it's worse to face the one who came so close and failed. Than the one who won it all."

Kenny gave a nod as he brought the microphone back to his lips, "Well I think that's enough for now," He said then looked at the camera, "This is Kenny Greenwood. Until next time."

The cameraman cued Kenny that he had stopped recording. Kenny nodded then looked at Thunder.

"So who's the girl?"

"Jessica Summers," Thunder replied, "She's my number one fan."

"I see," Kenny replied not really caring after all, "Well I've got other things to do."

Thunder nodded, "Later."

Kenny nodded as he headed off with the cameraman.

Thunder went back into his locker room. there he found Jessica with listening from inside.

"That interview was Awesome!" She said excitedly.

Thunder nodded, "Glad you liked it," he said, "Anyways, you can hang out here if you want. I think Chaos is about to start."

"That'd be..." Jessica said her fan-itis starting up, but she remembered to stay calmer, "I mean... that's cool."

Thunder smiled as he sat down to watch Chaos. Just a little bit longer now, Then it was time for his match. He was ready.

end scene 2.

Thunder Vs Alessandro FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Alessandro Empty Re: Thunder Vs Alessandro

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:08 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum