JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Interview after Winning Mid-Eastern  Empty Thunder Interview after Winning Mid-Eastern

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:50 am
Note: Needs Layout

Chaos segement (11/6/2013)

We come backstage as we see Thunder Dragon as he's coming back from the match he just had. A cameraman and Kenny Greenwood with microphone in hand as he came up to Thunder.

Kenny: Thunder, you just beat Alessandro to not only move up to possibly top spot in the WMD series but also thanks to the EWE Chairman, Michael Jensen, you are now the Mid-Eastern champion. So tell us, what are your thoughts.

Kenny held the microphone to Thunder. Thunder had that very belt Draped over his shoulder. But more as a way to hold it than presenting that he was the champion.

Thunder dragon: Let's face facts here. I honestly, don't think Alessandro cares that he lost the Mid-Eastern Championship. He's really even said so himself. He only picked up the title to complete his goal of becoming a gold grad slammer. but after that... eh I wouldn't even be surprised if it was him who asked Jensen to put it on the line, then he just decided to 'let me beat him up'.

Kenny: Do you really think he'd do that?

Thunder: This is Alessandro we're talking about. But either way, it only leaves me with this here championship and a continued desire to finally get a good match.

Kenny: You make it sound like you don't want the Mid-Eastern Championship.

Thunder looked at Kenny.

Thunder: It's not really that. It's just I really don't feel like I earned it. Feels more like it was dumped on me for no reason at all. I mean true I've my past 5 matches. And quiet honestly, I wasn't satisfied with those victories. Each of them felt like my opponents weren't giving their best. Like they just laid down in front of me so I could get the pin.

Kenny: You did make Alessandro submit.

Thunder: That's beside the point.

Kenny: So you want to just give the title back?

Thunder shook his head.

Thunder: No. While it's true that I don't think I did anything yet to of really earned the title. I'll still defend it. I'll show the future that rather I got it by chance or not. I'm now the Mid-Eastern Champion. So come at me challengers, whenever you like. And then I'll show you a Boom.

Kenny nodded. then turned to the camera.

Kenny: Ok, well back to you out front.
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Interview after Winning Mid-Eastern  Empty Re: Thunder Interview after Winning Mid-Eastern

Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:54 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum