JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Joker Eli Empty Thunder Vs Joker Eli

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:38 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-22-15-thunder-dragon-vs-joker-eli-t1708.html#p22149240

Show: Chaos [6/22/2015]

Father's day. For those who knew Thunder, they'd know that he has a give and take relationship with his own dad. Some days are fine while other days they get into it with some stupid discussion. Today, Thunder was hoping for the first as he was driving long hours just to visit his dad for his special day. Of course, he decided not to take the trip alone, not that he wasn't worried he'd need backup or an excuse to leave if there's a problem. But it was a long drive from the nearest airport to his parents place and he'd like the company. The other passenger was his manager Cyclone. She wasn't wearing her mask at the time though Thunder could tell that she was a little antsy in case some random passer-by happened to look in and spot her with him.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You really should relax. What are the odds of someone from St. Louis looking in here, sees the two of us, and make the connection."

-Cyclone-
"What if CM Punk's making a trip to St. Louis? Or someone who's actually from there spots me?"

Thunder chuckled at Cyclone's nerves. It wasn't that big of a deal and if anything it'd affect him more than her.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Yeah well the odds are still against it. And if by some chance someone from EWE spots you here then fate has deemed it that you get caught today. And there's no fighting fate."

Thunder chuckled at his tease. Cyclone wasn't all to amused, as she sat there. Yet she thought the best course of action was to change the subject.

-Cyclone-
"So, what you get your dad?"

-Thunder Dragon-
"A bouquet of flowers oh wait, that was mother's day..."

-Cyclone-
"Yeah I didn't think your dad would want flowers."

Thunder nodded.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Anyways I got him something. Hopefully he'll like it. I know he wrote out a list for all of us but really, I think Father's day gifts should be more sentimental than just a random present. Sure I could give him some tools but Dad wouldn't look at them some days past and think of me. At least I hope not."

The last sentence was a joke that could be taken different ways. Mainly Thunder was thinking of his dad wanting him to help him with one of the projects he has around his house, projects he shouldn't be doing.

-Cyclone-
"I sent my dad a letter... Just hope he gets it in time."

Cyclone's dad was an MD out over seas. Thunder understood Cyclone's worry for him and wanting to make contact. She was his only child.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I'm sure they'll make sure he gets it. If anything, you could try giving him a call, or if they have video chats."

-Cyclone-
"Maybe..."

Cyclone seemed to think about it but she began to feel light headed as she placed her hand to her head. Thunder noticed this.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You ok?"

Cyclone nodded as she waited for it to pass.

-Cyclone-
"I'm fine. Just a bit woozy."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Maybe it's this air conditioner? They bother me sometimes."

Cyclone only shook her head.

-Cyclone-
"No, I'm fine. It'll pass in a moment."

Thunder shrugged as he continued on down the road. Finally, the dizziness passed and Cyclone sat up more in her seat.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Feeling better?"

-Cyclone-
"... Yeah. Told you it'd pass."

Thunder nodded but began to wonder what would cause dizziness. He was a bit worried that maybe there was more going on with Cyclone than she was letting on.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You know, if you're sick or something you can tell me right?"

Cyclone was silent as she looked out the window. Thunder's suspicions were getting more confirmed.

-Thunder Dragon-
" Come on Cyclone. I can tell something's wrong. What is it?"

Of course Thunder was fearing the worse. Was dizzy spells a sign of cancer? What about a brain tumor? All these things were going through his mind, though he did think that it could be nothing more than a cold. Cyclone finally sighed as she stayed looking out the window but decided to tell him.

-Cyclone-
".... I'm pregnant."

The first thing Thunder felt was relieved. Relieved that it wasn't one of the horrible things he had been imagining. The second was of slight confusion. He didn't understand why she'd want to hid that from him.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh, well... Congrats?"

He wasn't sure what to really say. Not that he knew she had a boyfriend and she wasn't married, that he knew of.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Was it unexpected or something?"

-Cyclone-
"...No. I planned it all out."

Ok that was more confusing. Thunder couldn't understand why Cyclone seemed so down about it. What was she not telling him?

-Thunder Dragon-
"Then what's the problem? I mean we can make sure EWE management knows about it, keep the wrestlers from bothering you when you're at ringside if that's what you're worried about."

Again it didn't seem to be the problem as Cyclone continued to gaze out the window. Just what was she hiding?

-Cyclone-
"... that's not the problem either."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Then what is it?"

-Cyclone-
"... I haven't told the father yet. I'm worried about what he might say."

Guess that cleared some things up. Thunder still wasn't sure why she didn't tell him about it but guess she wanted the father to know first. Yet he slightly wondered how if it was all planned how the father didn't know about it yet.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Ah ok. You want the father to know first. Kind of feel bad for asking about it now."

Thunder chuckled slightly to ease what he felt.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Besides, Maybe you could tell him today after we get back. I mean it's father's day and assuming he doesn't have any other kids."

-Cyclone-
"... He don't."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Ah, well see, today would be a great day to do it. Though I'd advise telling him in person. News like this, not the best way to get with a phone call or text."

Thunder could see the gears moving in Cyclone's head. Seems she was agreeing with Thunder with just her facial expressions. Thunder could tell Cyclone was already thinking of when to tell the father. Finally, Cyclone nodded.

-Cyclone-
"... All right, I'll tell him today."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Good. Here's hoping it works out. Let me know how it all works out."

Cyclone nods again.

-Cyclone-
"I'll let you know here very soon... I'm going to tell him now."

Thunder looks at Cyclone but noticed she wasn't pulling out her cell phone. Cyclone just looks to him.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You're telling him on the phone? Cyclone I don't think..."

Cyclone shakes her head.

-Cyclone-
"I'm not."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Then how are you going to tell him now?"

Thunder was confused but it seemed he wasn't putting the pieces together. So Cyclone spelled it out for him.

-Cyclone-
"Thunder... You are the father."

"They say we either die the hero, or live long enough to become the villain."

We find ourselves a little over a year ago. WrestleMania X, one of the biggest events in EWE history. It held many great matches including the Money in the Bank, Elimination Chamber match. This is what we are currently viewing as all the other participants are out in the Elimination structure, all but two.

"I often wonder what would of happen that night, that one great night where the conclusion of the WrestleMania Destiney Series came to its end for third through eighth finalists, had I been able to give my all. Would the great Star Hawk rouse ever of surfaced? Would I be the one who's the Undisputed Championship, watching the current events unfold as I wait to see my future challenger?"

Thunder Dragon was in his pod as he looked out over all the contestants. Doing his best to keep his hand away from his leg. He couldn't show weakness. Couldn't let the others see his pain, or they would exploit it. Capitalize on it without mercy.

"That night, I died the hero. I did my best but in the end it wasn't enough. I had to leave because of that one thing. Yet, I come back and things have changed so much. So much that I still ask myself that same question. What would have happened? The question haunts me every single night. I toss and turn in my sleep dreaming of what would have. A drive to push myself harder and faster as I wanted to prepare myself to cash in that briefcase. Planning and watching, knowing that when I made my move it would show everyone that Thunder Dragon was back and ready to take on all comers. But it is only a dream. Nothing more than a fantasy."

Thunder glances over to Kelsi Parr, the one person who would be entering the match after he did. Thunder had to wonder if he'd be ready for her. Ready to face that fresh wrestler after he'd already gone through battle of the 4 already in the ring. He glances back to the ring and see still that no eliminations have been made. Not a single one. Dustin Jobber, Eli the Kid, all of them, still there fighting on. Who would be left when it was his turn?

"Facing the unknown is a hard thing. You don't know who or what you're up against. I knew that when I returned I wouldn't know what to expect. Yet when I got here I was sucker punched right in the face. Things were different. Masked new-bes were dominating their matches, The Shield was set to do war with another group. And then... there was him."

Thunder's eyes drifted to the masked wearing wrestler out there. He was Eli the Kid, or just Eli. A smile itched into Thunder's lips as he watched him, still in this fight. Holding his own like with the heart of giant. Funny, how he got into the match the same way, thanks to the effort and determination that he put forth and the lack there of, for the entrant he replaced.

"When did this all start? Was it that night? The same night that put me out for months on end? Or was he just there long enough. Long enough to forget the cheers from the fans that longed to see him fight and start listening to those cries of self-doubt in your own head. What became of Eli, my friend? And, is this the same fate that awaits me? Am I only delaying the inevitable? I had to force myself to get past where I was. After all I took loss after loss when I returned. Causing me to want to turn around and leave the place I've come to know, despite only being here a short while. Did I beat my fate of becoming the Villain? Or will things get worse from here on."

Slowly the countdown began for Thunder Dragon. What was only 10 seconds felt like forever in his mind? Soon he'd find out if he was ready for this fight. Ready to give it his all and walk out with the prize of Money in the Bank. The last three seconds ticked ever so slowly as the world was silent around him. Nothing else mattered now. Two, One... The pod door opened with a hiss and Thunder jumped out into the fray before him.

"A trigger is an event or circumstance that directly starts the chain of events leading to its inevitable outcome. When was your Trigger Eli? What caused you to go down this long dark road to where you find yourself today? Perhaps when you lost your Mid-Eastern Championship, the very first title you ever held. Or was it your losses to the new Diva, Roller Brawl. Was it White Tiger? But what did he really do? Or are you just making excuses for another reason. Yet I wonder if it was that same night. The night that sent us both in to different directions. The night I failed to give all that I could, and the night you gave all you had, and failed to win the prize."

Thunder fought in the match, keeping toe to toe with the others. He even got a near fall, giving him the first Elimination of the match. Little did he know that he was going to be involved in the first Elimination, but not in the way he hoped as Suddenly he was rolled up from behind, pinned to the match for the one, two, three. Thunder got up frustrated and shocked beyond belief, even more so as he locked eyes with the person who removed him from the match, Eli.

"Did I know it then, what would become of you Eli? I couldn't tell you. But that one moment, changed things for the both of us. I was cut short my chance to gain something before my winter's rest, while you began your road to where you now stand. And while I want to save you Eli, I do. I have to save myself first. That means I must take you down, I must prevail over you this time. For if I fail, how will I prevent my fate becoming similar to yours? I refuse, I've not come this far, just to be stopped by you again. So come at me with your chairs, your baseball bats, even your tables and chairs. Tonight, I will proceed, not you."

Thunder and Eli keep their eyes locked as slowly reality seems to shift as Thunder can see the future as Eli's left side converts to the image of the Joker. Thunder stares at this before the entire place changes to that of Monday Night Chaos, where Thunder is now staring down Joker Eli. There is but one last thing to say as hero meets villain again...

-Thunder Dragon-
"BOOM!"

Thunder Vs Joker Eli FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs Joker Eli Empty Re: Thunder Vs Joker Eli

Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:38 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t280-second-time-s-the-charm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum