JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Christy Hemme Empty Stealth Elf Vs Christy Hemme

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:25 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/6-11-14-stealth-elf-vs-christy-hemme-t1147.html#p22116707

Show: Super Show (LN/Chaos Crossover) [6/11/2014]

Note: I debuted the new 'top' banner in this Match.  I didn't create the rest of the layout until the next one.  Granted, I also didn't start using the scene banners either until the next match... but I've been using them anyways.

Today was a great day for the young green skinned Diva.  After all things were just going her way.  At WrestleMania X, Stealth Elf had made her WrestleMania debut and what a debut.  Stealth Elf had entered there with two matches on her plate.  One of which was her entering her first Championship Scramble match and though 4 other Diva's stood in her way, Stealth Elf had managed to retain her Televixen Championship making her the 2nd person to enter the Annual WrestleMania Televixen Scramble match as Champion, and retain.

So on this great day, Stealth Elf found herself walking through the halls of EWE's next Super Show.  She was in a very good mood, so much in fact that she believed that it was finally time.  That it was time to reveal her biggest secret.  But as she got closer to her destination, her quest was interrupted by a cameraman and interviewer standing in her way.

-Trixy-
"Stealth Elf I was wondering if I could have a quick word, regarding your match tonight."

Stealth Elf looked to Trixy and she really didn't want to deal with her at the moment.  After all the last time she got an interview from Trixy, Trixy sounded like she wanted her to backstab Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"I don't want to talk to you."

Trixy seemed confused at that as her eyebrows raised slightly.

-Trixy-
"You don't want to talk to me?  What did I do wrong?"

-Stealth Elf-
"You know exactly what you did wrong.  Telling me all those things, comparing me to Mizore, and such."

-Trixy-
"Uh, I'm sorry Stealth Elf, but you must have gotten me confused with someone else."

Stealth Elf looked at Trixy, why was she pretending it didn't happen?

-Stealth Elf-
"No, I know it was you.  You interviewed me at WrestleMania about my Televixen Scramble match."

Trixy was still confused as she then remembered something.  She pulled out her mobile phone, and began to browse through it.

-Trixy-
"I'm sorry Stealth Elf, but I didn't interview at WrestleMania.  But I remember the one who did."

Trixy found what she was looking for as she showed it to Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf looked at it, as it was the section of EWE.com where you could see the different Interviews.  This particular one was showing that of Stealth Elf... with some random blonde?

-Stealth Elf-
"What's this?"

Now it was Stealth Elf who was confused.

-Trixy-
"That was Renee Young.  She's been following Eve Torres and Kaitlyn around."

Stealth Elf looked as the video continued to play yet Stealth Elf was getting more and more confused.

-Stealth Elf-
"...That's not possible.... I saw it, it was you, I know it was."

Stealth Elf was getting a bit aggravated now.  Why was she trying to pretend what she said didn't happen.  Trixy just shook her head.

-Trixy-
"It wasn't me.  So... how about that interview?"

Stealth Elf stare gave Trixy her answer.  She was all but sure that she was the one who was there.  And she had the gull to pretend it didn't happen so she could get another interview?  So Stealth Elf just headed off, leaving a rather confused Trixy.  But she just gave a shrug and looked for someone else.

As for Stealth Elf, she continued on till she reached her locker room.  She needed to help clear her head of that encounter.  Besides, this is supposed to be a great day, she shouldn't let a little thing like that bother her.  Stealth Elf then glanced towards a chair where she had the Televixen Championship sort of displayed.  This had to be her night, though she did decide that perhaps she'd wait till after her match before she made her reveal.  After all, what took place with Trixy was having a slight effect on her confidence, and she didn't want anything to cause her to freeze-up.   And perhaps surely it'd be really easy for her, after she's defended her title for the 3rd time in a row.

So she began to pace the small room as different things went through her head.  Sad how one little bad encounter can really cause multiple worse-case scenario's to go through the young girl's mind.  But she knew tonight would be the night.  She just needed a confidence booster.  So Stealth Elf glanced around the room as her camera caught her eye.  She had set it up in case she decided to do a promo of some sort.  She thought about it and it would also help get her mind back where it needed to be.  So she went over and picked up her Televixen championship and slinged it over her shoulder.  Then she crossed to the camera where she grabbed the camera's remote then put a distance between them before hitting record.

-Stealth Elf-
"I did it.  Despite what most people thought, I came out of WrestleMania as the Televixen champion."

Stealth Elf smiled behind her mask as she looked to the belt across her shoulder momentarily.  She then looked back to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"But I've heard rumors in the locker room.  People saying that none of my opponents put forth their best efforts?  But why would they do that?  Were they really underestimating me?  Don't they understand that you should never underestimate me?  Because that's when I can easily strike.  But perhaps if that's the case, they'll finally stop this looking down at me because of the way I look.  After all, if I really was a joke, shouldn't they put more effort into defeating me?  Or do deep down they know that I really am a competitor in this division."

Stealth Ef let a grin spread on her face.  Perhaps that help hit home and them realize that it's not what the cover looks like, but the heart underneath that drive a person to compete in the squared circle.  Though maybe she should have said that out loud.

-Stealth Elf-
"Anyways, tonight, I go up against one of the participants of the Championship Scramble.  And truth be told, I had no idea who she was going into it.  I mean I knew she was a Diva on the roster, but as I said then, I thought she was just here for that one match against Hollie Winder.  So I guess I was wrong then.  As she's competed more times since then.  But I have gotten to do some research on her, I'd be an idiot not too."

Stealth Elf glanced over to her laptop where it was currently frozen on a video of one of Christy Hemme's matches.  She had been watching them for a while making sure she was ready for her.  She then glanced back to the camera knowing it was a little dumb for her to pause like that, since the camera couldn't see what she was looking at.

-Stealth Elf-
"I know that watching your old matches and promo's and strategizing against them isn't the same as actually being in that ring.  After all anything can happen.  Strategies can be shifted to suit your environment, as something my old Sensei taught me.  So if you really thing I have no ground game, well you're in for a nice surprise.  In fact, I might use this opportunity to debut my very first Submission finisher."

Stealth Elf was excited about that.  It was something she had been working on since WrestleMania.  And she's found it to be quiet effective.

-Stealth Elf-
"As for heart, you best believe I have heart.  Unlike what the others would make you think, I have a passion for this business, ever since I first tuned in to that Ladies Night, maybe even longer for all I know, but ever since then, I've been thoroughly passionate about this business.  Back then I couldn't wait to finally get into that ring and compete with all the Diva's I seen on the screen.  And after that first match, I was completely hooked.  So there's nothing else I'd rather do than wrestling, something you might know a bit about, considering you still have your music, but for me, it's all about wrestling and if I didn't have that... I'd have nowhere else to go.  I have no family that I know of, nowhere else to turn, and no other dreams."

Well, Stealth Elf thought to herself, there was one, but that was for later that night.

-Stealth Elf-
"But despite all that, I have this constant battle before me.  Not just with defending the Televixen championship, which I do with great honor, respect, and even excitement.  But that battle is one where I have to constantly prove that I'm a true competitor.  To some, I doubt I'd ever turn their heads, but I know that in time, I can get the respect that I deserve here instead of the insults and mockery.   Which is just one more reason why I can't just lose tonight.  If I lose to you, it'll just prove those rumors about the Scramble being true and people will just say I only won, because the others pretty much let me.  I can't have that Hemme, I just can't.  So I need to win this match, and more than that, I need you at your best.  Yeah I know you've said you're not in your prime and you’re like 5 years or older than me... though I wouldn't know because I have no idea how old I actually am.  But it doesn't matter, I need you to give me your best, so I can overcome that obstacle and show people who I really am."

Stealth Elf nodded as you could see that fire in her eyes.  She needed this victory.

-Stealth Elf-
"And if anyone wants to interfere in this match, like Grace Moretti and her crew, you'll just be further showing that I am a true threat considering you'd have to go about some underhanded way to startle me or distract me long enough for Hemme to capitalize.  Yet, it's won't work anyways.  My soul focus will be on the match at hand, and I know I don't have to pay you any attention, for if you even think of getting involved, attacking me or whatever, I'll just keep the title due to my champions advantage, and you'll just show how much you'll just further my point.  So come and bring them, I'm not scared of you anymore."

Stealth Elf looked into the camera. Her confidence could be seen through her eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"So like I said weeks ago when I was going to face Calista Leon for this title."

Stealth Elf raised the title slightly to show she was referring to it, then put it back down over her shoulder.

-Stealth Elf-
"Things are going to change.  No more will the good be walked on by those who only care about feeding their own selfishness.  I know Christy Hemme doesn't fit into that category, but I need this win.  And it will be a respectable match where the two of us will give it our all, and the one who's better that night will be the one who comes out on top.  Not the one who only cares about winning, even if it comes to dirty tactics.  So I'll leave you with one final thought.  The nice guy may finish last, but they'll always finish on top."

Stealth Elf nodded as she readied her finger on the stop button on the camera's remote.

-Stealth Elf-
"Stealth Elf, out."

She pressed the button to end the feed.  Smiling to herself as that really helped fire her up more for the match.  So she took the belt from her shoulder and looked at it. Gazing at its design.  She smiled as she rubbed a hand over its texture before she took it and wrapped it around her waist and fashioned it there.

-Stealth Elf-
"Tonight's the night."

Stealth Elf smiled.  Things were going to go great for her.

Stealth Elf Vs Christy Hemme LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:47 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Christy Hemme Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Christy Hemme

Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:25 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum