JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Trish Stratus Empty Stealth Elf Vs Trish Stratus

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:03 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-11-13-stealth-elf-v-trish-stratus-t708.html#p22086741

Show: Ladies Night [12/11/2013]

In the city of New York, there was a small dojo.  Now this dojo had it's fair share of customers and those who took classes there under the tutelage of one Sensei Daisuke.  So that very morning, Sensei Daisuke was holding a class but it wasn't the class that has drawn our interest, but really in the apartment part of the dojo where one particular girl laid on her bed while writing in her diary.  Of course, this wasn't your ordinary girl.  Upon looking at her, you'd notice that she was short for her age.  However, that really wouldn't be the first thing to catch your eye.  Perhaps it'd be the fact that her ears were pointed and longer than the average set of ears?  Or maybe even that her hair, though was down at the moment and a little messy for she had recently woken up, was the color blue?  Of course, if any of those things didn't catch your attention at first glance, the fact that this girl had green skin probably would.  So who was this girl?  Why it was none other than EWE Diva, Stealth Elf.

Entry #12

It's definitely been a crazy week.  I'm mean first I get ambushed after my match against Josie Whales.  Then when I get my chance to take on that attacker at War Games... she pulls out a weapon and cracks me on the head.  I was out cold and I only found out later that Raven got away with it.   Ugh it's so annoying.  My first loss thanks to something as stupid as that.

Stealth Elf clinched her fist slightly as she continued to write.  But she loosened her grip to not break her green pin.

But I shouldn't write about that right now.  Mainly, because last night I had a strange dream.  And I don't know if it was caused by the crack to the head, or what, but Sensei said that I should really keep track and write down things like that... after all it could be a clue to who I am.

Stealth Elf paused for a moment as she recalled the dream.

The dream wasn't to long but it began with me in a room.  Well it was some kind of living room as I was laying on the floor and I was drawing pictures of Stealth Elf.  I mean true they weren't the best of drawings but that's what they were.  I do remember that my hands were actually normal.  As in they weren't green.  Though I really didn't see much else of what I looked like.   So I was laying there drawing different pictures of Stealth Elf when I heard someone enter the room.  I wasn't sure myself of who it was but I heard him say a name... but man I can't remember what name he said, but apparently I knew him and i knew that whatever he said, he was addressing me.  So I looked up at him.  But the dream began to blur at that point so I didn't get a good look at who it was.

Stealth Elf sighed out loud before she continued.

So I'm hoping that maybe this was maybe a memory of my past.  But, With really only a voice, it doesn't really help me much.  Though if this is a memory, why was I drawing pictures of Stealth Elf?  Do I really have more of a connection with that character than I originally thought?

Stealth Elf thought about it as she put her pin to her chin.

"Hmmm..." She pondered aloud as she thought for a moment then continued to write.

Anyways, there isn't much i can do now.  Just hope more memories come.  And if the memory did come because of that hit on the head, then it wasn't a total loss.  But really, that's the second time I've come back with bruises.  After all I can only come up with so many excuses before Sensei starts to wonder... if he doesn't already.

It still bothers me that I haven't told him yet.  I mean I know he disproves of it, and if it wasn't for him still giving me lessons, I'd of just told him already and if he didn't like it then perhaps Mrs. Jensen would maybe let me stay with them. But I really don't want to just do that to Sensei.  I mean he's helped me so much and it'd feel bad to just turn on him.

Stealth Elf stopped writing as she thought of what to write down next.

Speaking of which, that reminds me of my match I have this Wednesday.... OK maybe Trish Stratus hasn't exactly turned on anyone lately.  But I've heard rumors that their staple the queens were disbanding... that's short of a turning on them write?

Stealth Elf tapped her chin with her pin as she thought before she continued.

Then again I don't really know all that was going on.  But to think.  I'm going up against Trish Stratus.  After all, she's been dominating EWE for years, yet from some of the shows I watched, it looked like she was pretty much retired.  But I guess when Mickie asked her to tag with her to go for the Diva's championship, I guess it sparked that old flame inside her so she decided to return.

I'll be honest though, I'm not sure if I should really be concerned about her.  Well that's not to say I'm not going to be training hard.  After all I lost my first match and I'm not about to loose my next match.  And while the queens may no longer be a group, Mickie will be down there, and not to mention what Ms. Moretti may do.  I mean sure it was Josie that caused the distraction, but really I'm starting to agree with Mrs. Jensen in thinking that Ms. Moretti might of staged that attack.  I mean at first I just let it slide by.  But War Games was the second attack.  And I'm a little fed up with it.

Stealth Elf got a little wild up as she stopped writing.  She waited til she was able to calm down before she continued.

Anyways this match is against Trish, so I need to make sure I don't let my expectations of a third attack keep me from remembering who I'm against.  After all, Trish has been called the White Tiger of the Diva's division.  Then again, I've not watch to much of Chaos, or the male division.  Nor Have I really seen him in action.  But I do know he was the first Gold Grand Slammer.  I checked Trish's statistics, and she's close to being the first Diva's Gold grand slammer.  So that's gotta show how good she is. Not to mention that she's one half of the Diva's Tag champions.

Though that reminds me.  I still think it was strange that she and Mickie thought the Diva's tag titles should of just been handed to them.  I mean sure they were the first all female Tag Champions, which you can't really take that from them.  But to go and say another title should of been handed to them?  I don't really see the logic in it.  But they did win that tournament so I guess they can now start bragging about how they were 'right' about it.  But still I don't see why.  Then again, people will make just about every excuse to believe whatever they wanna believe.  Like how Trish will probably  point out how she thinks she's better than me because she's won so many titles, or because she believes that insulting my appearance or ring name will really change things.  But really if she wants to pull out the 'I've done this and that' card, It's really only because she's been here for so long.  After all, I've just got started not long ago and I've already defeated an opponent in a few seconds, won a triple threat, and defeated Josie Whales, who rather you want to pull out that her recent set backs, had still made some accomplishments of her own.  So really I've already began to start building an impressive resume.

I also know that she'll try to throw in the insult card.  After all it's apart of her character to do so.  I'm just not going to let that bother me.  I knew that there'd be some ridicule when I joined EWE.  But I also knew it'd be a place where I can fit in.  So regardless of what Trish may say or think.  I'm here in EWE and I'm here to stay.  And if I need to defeat Trish Stratus to prove that point then so help me I will.

Stealth Elf glanced up at the clock on her wall.

Well, Sensei should be done with his class.  And after everyone leaves is when he gives me my private lessons.  So I should go get ready.

So Stealth Elf closed her diary and put her pin next to it.  She then got up and went to get ready for her training session with Sensei Daisuke.

end part 1

The date was December 11th, 2013.  The location was the Barclays center in Brooklyn, New York. The time was right before Ladies' Night kicked off on the air.  With all that said, we can see Stealth Elf is in her locker room of the place time and date that was previously mentioned.

Now Stealth Elf was wearing her attire that she got from Kristy weeks ago.  The one that was exactly like the Stealth Elf Skylander character.  Of course, She knew some people thought it was laughable, some even thought she was trying to say she was the actual Stealth Elf Character.  But no.  that wasn't the case.

As she thought of these things, there was a knock at her door.  Thinking it was Kristy Jensen, Stealth Elf told the person, "Come In."   The door opened but it was EWE interviewer Trixy.  Stealth Elf frown slightly.  Not that she was mad but because she was still a little shy when it came to talking infront of a camera and she knew exactly what Trixy wanted.

"Hey there Stealth Elf," Trixy said as she looked around the locker room to see if anyone else was there.  When she saw there wasn't she looked back at Stealth Elf, "Care for an interview?"

Stealth Elf wasn't really sure what to say.  She just wasn't used to talking to people other than Kristy, or even Sensei.  However, Trixy seemed to take Stealth Elf's silence as a yes as she looked to the Camera.

"Trixy here with EWE Diva, Stealth Elf," Trixy said to the camera then she looked over to Stealth, "So, Stealth Elf, what our your thoughts on your last match at War Games?  I mean it must of been pretty bad that not only you got your first loss, but in the way it was given to you.  The victory was practically stolen from you."

Trixy held the microphone to Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf just stood there.  Her facial expressions didn't show off her shyness but Stealth Elf tried to say something but couldn't bring herself to do so.

"Strong silent type then eh?" Trixy said, "What about your thought of Josie's interference?  Do you think she was acting on her own accord or do you think she was acting on the will of General Manager Grace Moretti, who's been pretty obvious about that fact that she doesn't like you."

Again Stealth Elf tried to say something but the words just weren't coming to her.  Yet Still Trixy took her shyness to talk infront of a camera to be something else.

"How about your opponent for tonight?" Trixy asked, "You're up against one half of the tag Champions, Trish Stratus.  That fact alone would be enough to show you she's tough, but she's also won multiple other championships in both Diva's and Male's division.  She's even won The Queen of the Ring."

Trixy held the microphone to Stealth Elf again but Stealth Elf tried but just couldn't bring herself to say anything.

"You really got this Silent but Deadly thing down," Trixy said with a smile, "Anyways, Do you perhaps think there's a chance that Mickie James will interfere in your match tonight?  Or even is that a worry to you considering how it'd be the second time in a row that something like that has happened?"

Stealth Elf really did want to reply.. but she couldn't help but stay silent.  Her mouth just refused to operate for her.  Give her someone to fight and she'll fight them regardless of who's watching.  But have her speak in front of a camera... her lips would clamp shut.

"Well, I guess that's everything," Trixy said, "Good luck on your match tonight."

Stealth Elf gave a nod.  At least that part still worked.

So Trixy turned and headed out of the room with the cameraman following.  They forgot to shut the door So Stealth Elf went to shut it.  As she did she noticed Trixy spotting Raven walking down the hall as she went to try and catch up to her.  Stealth Elf couldn't help but glare slightly at Raven as she watched the encounter.   How Raven practically ignored Trixy then threw some kind of Kunai knife into the camera then walk away.  Of course, they were to far away from Stealth Elf to hear what they were saying.  But Stealth Elf didn't think Raven had a reason to do that to the camera.

"There goes part of her pay tonight," Came a voice on the other side of a voice.  Stealth Elf looked as she saw it was Kristy Jensen, she was smiling.

"Well, she did just break a camera," Stealth Elf agreed.

Kristy smiled, "So, I noticed the interview feed," Kristy said, "But I don't think your silence was because your trying to be the perfect ninja."

Stealth Elf Frowned but it was concealed by the mask over her chin and mouth, "Sorry...," She said, "Just... I dunno.  I find it hard to really talk infront of the camera."

"Eh don't be," Kristy said, "You're not the only one who has that kind of trouble.  But the important thing is that it doesn't bother you're skill in the ring.  Besides we can always work on the camera shyness.  Though I guess it does help you portray a nice ninja."

"I guess...," Stealth Elf replied.

"Anyways, I take it your ready for your match tonight right?" Kristy asked.

Stealth Elf nodded, "Yeah, I've made sure to double my training and study her technics and things like my other opponents."

"Right," Kristy said, "But just remember, you an study all you want but it can be a little different when you're in that ring."

Stealth Elf nodded, "I know.  Trust me I'm ready for Trish Stratus."

Kristy nodded, "Good, now you just keep that in your focus."

Stealth Elf nodded.

Kristy smiled, "Good well I'll leave you to it then," Kristy said.

Stealth Elf nodded again as she went back into her locker room and Kristy headed off.

end part 2

Stealth Elf Vs Trish Stratus LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:31 am; edited 6 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Trish Stratus Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Trish Stratus

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:04 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t403-stealth-elf-vs-lita
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum