JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Sonic and Shadow (Hedgehogs) Vs AKA Vs Mickie James & Trish Stratus Empty Sonic and Shadow (Hedgehogs) Vs AKA Vs Mickie James & Trish Stratus

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:22 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: http://z6.invisionfree.com/eweefed2k10/index.php?showtopic=1470

Show: Chaos [2/14/2011]

(The scene opens to an interviewing room. Inside is Trixy who is sitting down waiting for her next interview. Trixy checks a list. On it is a profile of Sonic the Hedgehog.)

-Trixy-
"hmm... Looks like someone's a Sonic fan. I wonder what he's really like?"

(Just then there was a knock at the door.)

-Trixy-
"Come in."

(Trixy looks as the door opens and see Sonic the Hedgehog enters the room. Trixy's mouth drops.)

-Trixy-
"What the..."

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"Hey is this where you hold interviews?"

(Trixy nodes to shocked to speak.)

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"Awesome, you must be Trixy, then."

(Trixy nodes again.)

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"
(noticing her expression) Hey don't be shy, this interview thing should be fun."

-Trixy-
"
(shakes her head) I-I'm not shy."

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"That's the spirit. Now, let's get to that interview."

(Sonic walked over to the seat next to Trixy and he sat down. Trixy looked down and pinched herself. She then looked back at Sonic. He was still there.)

-Trixy-
"
(silently) Oh, my, now I'm hallucinating. Someone must have slipped something in my drink."

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"What was that?"

-Trixy-
"
(looking at Sonic.) Nothing, nothing."

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"Cool. So is this being taped or is that camera for show?"

(Sonic indicated the camera that was up on a stand.)

-Trixy-
"Uh... Give me a second."

(Trixy stood up and walked behind the chairs to the corner of the room. She then pulled out her cell and dialed a number.)

-Trixy-
"Umm... Mr. Jensen. I think someone slipped someone into something I drank..."

(she paused for a second.)

-Trixy-
"I'm seeing that Superstar Sonic as the real Sonic the Hedgehog."

(Paused again.)

-Trixy-
"What?!? He is the real Sonic. Am I hearing things too now?..."

(She paused again)

-Trixy-
"... yes sir. I'll do my job. Sorry to have bothered you."

(Trixy hung up her cell and placed it into her pocket. She then went back to her chair.)

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"
(with a grin) You thought I wasn't real?"

(Trixy nods as she picked up the remote to the camera.)

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"Don't worry, you're not the first one to think so."

-Trixy-
"Shall we get started then?"

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"Sure."

(Trixy started the camera with the remote.)

-Trixy-
"Hello, this is Trixy and I'm here with...S-Sonic the Hedgehog."

(Sonic gave a wave.)

-Trixy-
"Now Sonic is a new superstar. During his first match he will make not only his eWe debut but his Tag-team debut with Shadow..."

(Trixy turned to Sonic.)

-Trixy-
"He's the real Shadow the Hedgehog is he?"

-Sonic The Hedgehog"-
"Why not ask him that when you interview him?"

-Trixy-
"Ugh...
( She turned back to the camera.) He'll be making his Tag-team debut with Shadow the Hedgehog as the form the team the Hedgehogs. (She turned to Sonic) So tell us Sonic how does it feel to have a Tag-team champion number 1 contender match as you're first match?"

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"
(gives off a whistle) wow, I guess Jensen saw me and Shadow's potential. Either way this will be fun. I can't wait."

-Trixy-
"You sure you can handle off two other tag-teams at the same time?"

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"Oh I think me and Shadow can manage. Besides we've handled things way worse than that."

-Trixy-
"I see...Now Sonic to some you're considered a hero why the sudden interest in Wrestling."

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"That's simple. I saw a commercial and thought that it looked fun. I mean how many sports are there where the main goal is to fight you're opponent?"

-Trixy-
"There's boxing."

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"Yeah, I've tried that. It was fun but you were limited to punches. Me? I use more than that."

-Trixy-
"So what do you think of you're opponents? There's AKA and Trish Stratus and Mickie James' team."

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"hmm... I'm new to the scene so I don't really know much about those guys. I take what's thrown at me and go from there."

-Trixy-
"Not knowing about you're opponent can be a problem. You can't go in completely clueless."

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"No problem. I know that their good. Why would someone have a name like AKA if their not good. I have skill I can tell you that. I'm not going to be intimidated no matter how many wins they have under their belt. Everyone looses at some point and this is just their time. Me and Shadow are going to show these guys the true power of team work."

-Trixy-
"According to the games..."

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"Oh yeah, I remember those. Some guy decided to make a documentary on me by turning them into a game. That's pretty cool. To bad some people see me as only a video game character though. Well, I'm telling everyone. I'm not just another video game hero."

-Trixy-
"Yes, now back to my earlier comment. Some say that you and Shadow don't always see eye to eye on things."

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"That may be true. But I know that when Shadow and I have a common goal there isn't nothing we can't accomplish. We are both setting our goals on this title shot. Some may see us as rivals but that only makes the both of us try that much harder. So anyone who gets in our way better remember that or we'll leave them in the dust."

-Trixy-
"I see. Well, that's all we have time for. Any last words before we close?"

-Sonic The Hedgehog-
"Yeah,
(Sonic gave a thumbs up and a grin) here's to a fun much."

(The camera fades.)

end

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Sonic and Shadow (Hedgehogs) Vs AKA Vs Mickie James & Trish Stratus Empty Re: Sonic and Shadow (Hedgehogs) Vs AKA Vs Mickie James & Trish Stratus

Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:22 am
Results Link: TBA
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum