JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs James Ceno Empty Thunder Vs James Ceno

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:44 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/thunder-dragon-vs-james-ceno-t1474.html#p22146578

Show: Chaos [3/27/2015] (Posted date)

We open up to events that happened nearly a year ago to Madison Square Garden in New York City. There Wrestlemania X was continuing ore more preciesly the Elimination Chamber Money-in-the-Bank match. Yet we're not looking at that particular match but backstage in the trainer's room as the trainer was dealing with Thunder Dragon's leg as it was acting up badly. Thunder then slammed his fist down on the bed he was on hard.

-EWE Trainer-
"Easy now, I know it hurts but I..."

-Thunder Dragon-
"It's not that. Ugh I can't believe it. I lost.... LOST. And was eliminated first."

Thunder growled as he slammed his fist agian but flinched from his leg. It was practically killing him now but his frustration was out wieghing it. Why didn't he notice Eli coming up on him. Why did it take him so long to get out of that submission by Psychotica.

-EWE Trainer-
"I did warn you about entering though. Perhaps this is just..."

-Thunder Dragon-
"You'd better not say what I deserve, or karma or any.. OUCH!"

Thunder grunted in pain as the trainer continued to work on setting his leg.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Carefull there."

The trainer nodded as he continued to work. Thunder just sighed as the trainer finished replacing his leg in a cast. So the show went on as Thunder returned to his locker room VIA wheelchair. He wasn't in the best of moods, obviously, and the fact that he was going around the place in a wheel chair with people given him looks didn't help the matter. All his dreams to enter wrestlemania, all his hopes to prove that he wasn't a failer, which he had been all his life up til entering EWE. All that tossed out by not only failing at the biggest show of them all, but to really fail to make any kind of impact. He didn't even think people would remember him in this match. Just another random person thrown in.

Thunder sighes again as he gets into his locker room. His quiet and empty locker room. He wheeled himself over to a couch and just got on it laying down. Worse thing was, his dad was in the audience. So he got to see his son do exactly what he's allways say about him. He didn't do something right, shouldn't of competed to begin with, should of this, should of that. It was enough to make aggrivate anybody. There just wasn't any pleasing him. And with his leg the way it is he might just have too...

-Thunder Dragon-
"Oh, no I am NOT moving back home. Besides, there's no place for a wheel chair in that small house. Not to mention he'd force me to do every choir he can think of and not let my leg heal. Even complain about every nit-picking little thing. UGH!"

Thunder hit the back of the sofa in frustration at his outburst. This night was just a terrible.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Man am I glad I still have my friend Tornado, he'll let me crash with him while I recover. Guess it's what I get for not having my own place."

Another sigh escapes him as he just lays back. Wanting sleep to over take him. But it's not to be had as suddenly there's a knock at the door. And that made Thunder groan. If it was an interviewer, he just didn't want to mess with one right now. Though maybe if he didn't reply they'd just go away.

-Jessica Summers-
"Thunder I know you're in there."

Oh it was just Jessica Summers, aka Thunder's number one fan. Thunder wasn't sure if he wanted to see her now either. Honestly he had let her down and he wasn't sure he could bare that. But he sighed, no reason to ignore her, probally be worse.

-Thunder Dragon-
"It's open."

The door creaked open as Jessica came into the room. She walked over as you could see her backstage pass hanging around her neck.

-Jessica Summers-
"Hey, Thunder, you're match is over, and I was just hoping you were allright."

Thunder just gave a nod, hadn't even looked over at her yet.

-Jessica Summers-
"So... how long you out for?"

Thunder glanced down at his leg before giving a shrug.

-Thunder Dragon-
"The original injury was a maximum of 6 months. But after that match, it'll probally be longer. I won't know until I see the doctor tomarrow. Trainer will have his hands full with other wrestlers so he just set it back in the cast for now."

Jessica nods as she understands.

-Jessica Summers-
"I hope you have a speedy recovery. EWE won't be the same without you."

-Thunder Dragon-
"Nah I think you'll just miss the free backstage passes."

Thunder chuckled at his joke and Jessica couldn't help but chuckle too.

-Jessica Summers-
"So, you staying for the rest of the show, if so could I hang out back here with you?"

Thunder thought about it. Honestly, his mood did seem to be improving a little and Jessica didn't have that, I'm so sad you lost, look. So he shrugged.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Sure you can stay. Was going to take a nap but, I'm good."

-Jessica Summers-
"Oh... uh sorry if you wanna take a nap I can come back later."

Thunder only chuckled.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Hey I said I'm good. So let's see what's going on now."

So Thunder flipped on the TV as he sat up. Jessica sat on another chair as they two watched the rest of Wrestlemania, having a decent time at it too. Like two fans watching the greatest show of them all.

-Thunder Dragon-
"The wait long wait is over."

The voice echo'd across the current Chaos arena as we see a figure standing in what was an unknown area. Though one could tell who he was as he wore a pair of blue jeans over black wrestling boots. As well as a black hoodie with a red dragon logo on it. He currently had his head lowered but you knew who he was even before he lifted up his head revealing it to be Thunder Dragon.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I've been waiting nearly a year now to be able to get back into that EWE Ring. And let me tell you those were probally the 10 longest months of my life. As I sat at home, waiting, and waiting. Unable to do much of anything while my leg was healing. But I knew the time would soon arrive. The time when I'd return to action and get things back going for me."

Thunder took a step closer to the camera as he placed his hands on some kind of metal beam.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Eventually, though I began therapy as I worked my tail off to get my leg back to fully operational state. I worked and I worked, with all the energy I had as I was propelled by that desire to return. I had to return. I just had too. After all, I had sat back, watching as the shows went on without me. Sure I was in a bad way as I was in a mental slump. You would too if you'd hurt you're leg as I did trying to get out of a slump, only to return for one last match before the road to recovery began. Then I failed, and failed badly. Maybe it was my own stupidity for entering with a bad leg but what ever reason I lost and it didn't help my mentatilty. But as I waited and watched the shows, that desire to competite just began to grow. And grow it did until I couldn't hold back any longer. I had to get back. Even after EWE went into it's little hiatus, I didn't care, I was going to recover and I'd of single handedly did whatever it took to bring it back if I had too. But thankfully it was just another of EWE's short lived hiatus' and it came back. Back in time for it's road to Wrestlmania... Which is exactly where I want it."

Rolling his shoulders slightly, Thunder removes one hand from the beam but keeps the other one there. He places that free hand into his hoodie pocket.

-Thunder Dragon-
"See, I knew that with my return, I wanted to go big. Not just some fancy low card match that no one cared to much about. No I wanted to really show I was back. Back to the guy who went through most the Wrestle-mania destiney series in the top two spots. The guy who defeated Alessandro twice before he ever found a way to take me down. Even the guy who took on two members of the shield in a handicap match and came out the winner. That's the guy I want to return, that's the one I need to return. And managment doesn't fail me here as they book this little number of a match for me. Thunder Dragon Vs James, the Firestorm, Ceno. What more can I ask for than that? After all Firestorm's started off his return clearlyon fire. He desimated his opponents and defeated a mess of 10 other superstars to get the Number 30 spot in the Rumble match."

There was a pause from Thunder as the fans begin to boo Ceno a bit. Seems the Mexican fans still remember'd what Ceno had said in their AAA show. Thunder only shrugged it off.

-Thunder Dragon-
"You could be asking me, 'Thunder, why do you say all that, Ceno lost the Rumble and he's lost to some ghoul girl.' Well, that's the thing isn't it. Sure I could of think of a better fight, but if you've seen Ceno, those losses he's gained has taken it's toll on him and he's even more fired up than before. And I've said it before, but there's allways a dangerous man who's failed enough times and is ready to get back up. Just like me. I've failed in my last match here, I came in 4th in the Wrestle-Mania destiny series that happened only last year. So I'm a dangerous man here as well. But let's look at the facts."

Thunder pauses briefly as he leans more into the beam.

-Thunder Dragon-
"Both of us have failed. While you have failed twice to get the Undisputed Shot, I also have failed those same things. See, first you fail to win the beat the clock challenge that happened while I was away, which ofcourse would of allowed you a match at the Rumble for the Undisputed Champioinship. Same with me as I Was working week after week in the Wrestle-mania destiny Series to win my own chance to face the Undisputed Champion. Then, you're second failed attempt was when you lost at the Rumble match, despite gaining that coveted number 30 spot. While I failed to win the Money-in-the-Bank conselation prize of the Wreslemania destiny series, even though I had to had a pretty good placement as I entered second to last. Ofcourse, let's not forget that how both of us had a shamefull end to it, as you were elimintated thanks removing your eyes from the ball and eliminated thanks to the distractions. The only thing is, unlike yours that's happened recently, I've had that shame on my losses eating away at me for 10 months. And with no way to try and avenge it. Unlike you who had an opputunity the very next show, not to mention you'll more than likely get you're change to take on this Mr. Strange character before it's all said and done. But that's not important right now."

Straightening up Thunder steps foward ever so slightly as he stares straight into the camera. Now was the time as you could see that drive that he's been feeling for awhile now. That passion to return.

-Thunder Dragon-
"I don't care about any of what you have going with Mr. Strange. All I care about is making a boom in my return. You may understand, but if you're to busy thinking of that Strange guy, this dragon will be flying right over the storm and you'll be left to rage on. Yet now that I mention that you're probally thinking like you allready shown. I'm a high flyer so what, that's not my biggest move in my arsenal. I can get down in the ground and brawl with the rest of them, so don't go looking at my moveset and honestly think that's all there is to this guy. Wake up, smell the danger that's coming your way. Because this Dragon's more than able to concor you're Fire storm. So get you're head out of those dark stormy clouds. Do what you say and forget Strange for this match."

Suddenly, Thunder's music began to go off in the arena. Thunder turns around as the camera changes his angle as you could see the crowds below.

-Thunder Dragon-
"This isn't all for you though Ceno. I also need this to avenge what was lost to me last year. Yes this is where the stipulation of the match comes in. I need to get back there. I have to return to Wrestle-mania and finish what I started last 10 months ago and I refuse to let you take my chance from me Ceno even though that's what you think. I will fly right through your storm and blast my way onward to Money in the bank where I won't care what kind of match it will be. But rest assured I will qualify, one way or another."

The music entered the main course of "Cry Thunder" by Dragonforce. Thunder smiled.

-Thunder Dragon-
"It's time to make a statment. It's time... For a BOOM!"

Thunder grins as he jumps off the rafter as he falls down to the ring in gracful and epic. Ofcourse, he's wearing a harnest one that you couldn't see under his hoodie but he had one on. He lands on the matt and waves to the cheering fans.

Let the match begin!

Thunder Vs James Ceno FyQPYnv

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Thunder Vs James Ceno Empty Re: Thunder Vs James Ceno

Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:45 pm
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t450-the-video-se-kidnapped
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum