JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs James Ceno Empty Maya Vs James Ceno

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:00 am
Maya Vs James Ceno MayaCeno

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=98

Saturday Night Slam #3 was still going on as everyone was laying witness to what was the final match of the night.  Back in the Ladies’ Locker room most of the girls had cleared out already as it seemed the ending of the match was close at hand.  Two of the girls however, still remained as both were watching the match.  It was Maya and Mizore, both already decked out in their regular clothes ready to head out.  While Maya was watching and pacing slightly back and forth in eager anticipation, Mizore was sitting down at her laptop typing away on her Ice Sheet blog.

-Mizore-
"Why don’t you sit down, hun.  You’re going to wear the floor out."

Maya looked over to where Mizore sat as she had only briefly glanced towards Maya.  But Maya just shook her head.  She couldn’t sit still.  Something in her mind was bugging her.  After all she had won her match but for her it wasn’t enough.  She wanted competition… she wanted an actual match and Mike failed to deliver.  Ok, she had to admit that she couldn’t have expected more from Mike Jobber, he was a Jobber after all, but so was Dustin when he took it to a man known as Thunder Dragon in the EWE and won a championship off of him.  But Maya shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"Ugh... I just can’t.  Not until I know who I’m facing next round."

Mizore glanced towards Maya a moment before shrugging her shoulders and returning her gaze towards the match on the monitor.

-Mizore-
"Pacing won’t make it come any sooner, baby."

Maya nodded her head.  She knew that was true as she silently sighed to herself.  Slowly her gaze returned to the monitor as she caught Mandie Wheeler hitting a suicide dive on her opponent Rocco Abrams and his manager Nero Phoenix.  A bit of a smile traced on Maya’s lips as she saw that.

-Maya Jensen-
"I just need a good match up.  Something exciting, like maybe one of these two?  Mandie’s sure showing there’s more to her than what those two expected.  But if Rocco Abrams wins… can you imagine going up against someone like him?  He’s a former Japanese World Champion and with Nero by his side… then again I don’t really know much about Nero anyways."

Maya shook her head as then Mizore piped up.

-Mizore-
"Not to mention if Rocco wins, we’ve both perfectly predicted the winners of this show."

Maya couldn’t help but chuckle at Mizore’s reply.

-Maya Jensen-
"That’s true."

Maya continued to watch as the ref was going with a slow 10 count.  Sure she could tell it wasn’t as slow as the one he did during the first episode of slam, but it was still slow.

-Maya Jensen-
"Almost wish he’d be my ref.  It would help make the match that much more memorable and help me further show just what I can do out there."

-Mizore-
"Unless your opponent complains on the slow count."

Mizore remarked and Maya nodded her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah well, they’ll just join the boat with Annie then."

Maya chuckles slightly as Annie still thinks she’s the one who got the better of Maya because of a kick at the end of the match.  Yet her excitement began to increase all the more as she thought about facing Annie next round.

-Maya Jensen-
"Ugh… I just can’t sit still."

Maya resumed her pacing as thoughts of just who her opponent next round could be entered her head.  After all, she wanted a real fight, not what she got from Mike.  But all the potential candidates kept running in her head, over and over again.

-Mizore-
"That was close."

Maya glanced up to the screen and caught as Rocco barely made it back into the ring before the 10 count.  Maya smiled to herself seeing just how this guy fought.  He’d make a great second round opponent.  Then again so would a lot of the others.  Finally, Maya had to walk over and sit down next to Mizore as the two of them finished watching the match.  Mizore typing away as they did.  Maya smiled at her, even if she did sometimes wish she wouldn’t be working on her blog during the shows themselves.  Maya herself always did hers after the fact but in the end Maya could only shrug.

Maya watched the show a bit longer seeing Mandie get tripped by Nero Phoenix which gave Rocco what he needed to end the match.  Mizore kept her typing up and Maya smiled slightly.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, guess we’ll have to watch out for Nero too if we ever face him.  But hey, perfect Predictions!"

Maya smiled as did Mizore. but just then Maya and Mizore’s phone’s both went off signaling the arrival of a text message.  Maya reached into her pocket to pull out her phone.

-Maya Jensen-
"Well… that was fast.  The show just got over."

-Mizore-
"Guess they already made up their minds on the match ups pending the outcome of the final match."

Maya shrugged her shoulders.

-Maya Jensen-
"I guess so."

Maya opened her text message as Mizore took out her own phone.  They both checked their messages and sure enough, it was the card for the next show.  They both scanned it for their names and a grin began to spread on Maya’s face as she found out who her opponent was.  She jumped up in the air giving an excited shout!

-Maya Jensen-
"Ceno!  They’re giving me Ceno!"

Maya just couldn’t help but smile and want to give a small celebration.  Ceno was a real opponent and with what had been going on with him through out the show she couldn’t help but to expect a great match from him.  But as she turned around she saw Mizore was just staring at her phone.  Maya looked her way and gave a confused look.

-Maya Jensen-
"What’s wrong?  Who’d you get?"

Mizore blinked a few times before looking back up to Maya before smiling.

-Mizore-
"Well, now I’m curious.  Who are you going to back, Blood or love?"

Maya wasn’t sure what she meant as she quickly went to her phone and checked the card she had been sent.  Scrolling down she caught the name of Mizore's opponent.

-Maya Jensen-
"Britney?!  You’re facing Britney?!"

Mizore gave a nod.  

-Mizore-
"Yep.  So who’s it going to be, baby?  Who are you going to predict to win?"

Maya just shook her head.  This wasn’t something she wanted to think about right now.  She could see Mizore’s smile as seemed to wait for her answer.  Finally, Maya just shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"I… don't think I can choose right now."

Mizore smiled again as she giggled.

-Mizore-
"Right, well, I’d best get my Ice Sheet finished so we can leave for our flight to Moscow Russia."

Mizore placed her laptop on her lap as she continued to work on her Ice sheet.  But as she did Maya looked at her again confused.

-Maya Jensen-
"Moscow?"

She wasn’t sure what she was talking about.  Well, they were heading from here to catch a plane ride for the 4CW Tag Tournament Qualifiers but it wasn't in Moscow.

-Maya Jensen-
"Mizore, sweetie… We’re heading to Glasgow, Scotland, not Moscow."

Mizore seemed to pause in her typing as she looked up.

-Mizore-
"What did you say?"

Maya saw her embarrassment starting to write on her face.

-Maya Jensen-
"Scotland.  We’re headed to Glasgow, Scotland, not Moscow, Russia."

Mizore’s face flushed with embarrassment at the news.  

-Mizore-
"You’re kidding right?  I already did submitted my promo and everything."

Maya nodded her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"Sorry, but it is Scotland."

Mizore sighed as she just shook her head in embarrassment.  Before slowly starting to type in her blog again.

-Mizore-
"Well… I guess that will be a first too."

Maya nodded as she couldn’t help but tease her.

-Maya Jensen-
"Yeah, and a first to mixing up the cities."

Mizore again flushed with embarrassment as Maya giggled.  Finally, Mizore finished her blog as she got up as she put her laptop in her bag.

-Mizore-
"Right… well let’s go.  We don’t want to miss our flight."

-Maya Jensen-
"To Scotland."

Maya teased again and Mizore just shook her head before grabbing her bag and heading out of the room.  Maya couldn’t help but laugh before she grabbed her own bag and heading out as well.

-Maya Jensen-
"Do you know who I am, Ceno?"

The voice comes across the cemetery filled with different grave stones sticking out amongst the ground.  The camera pans across this area before a coming across an individual standing in front of one of the graves.  She wore a white jacket with dark pants. Her hair was black and a ponytail.  She didn’t even need to turn around to know who this was.  For as she spoke a soft melancholy tone escaped from her lips.

-Maya Jensen-
"This is where I come to burry my past.  All the pain all the heartache, and yes even the times where I was screwed out of something that was rightfully mine and I was unable to get vindication for it due to one fact or another.  Welcome to the graveyard of my mind."

Maya slowly turned around but the camera seemed to pan around the area a little bit as we see some of the writing on the different headstones.  Some had specific events listed on them while others seemed to have actual matches on them.  Like one listed a match against Syd Vicious where she failed to giver her best due to emotional problems.  Another a match against Calista Leon as after a hair pull and an interference from an outside source costed Maya her Shining Star Championship.  Still a final one was her cash-in that won her the Diva’s Championship in EWE.  But slowly the camera returns to that of Maya as she seemed to be slightly leaning against the headstone she was standing by, completely covering the words that was on it.

-Maya Jensen-
"But it seems some of these things I’ve buried a little too well.  After all, James Ceno doesn’t know who I am… or at least who I was.  He failed to recognize the fact that I was in Extreme Wrestling Entertainment and won my way up through the ranks until I became the 3rd ever EWE Diva’s Grand Slammer.   But then again, the old saying of “This is NOT that fed” comes into play, and I agree with you there as some things should just stay buried and they’re in the past for a reason right?"

Maya nods her head a few times before continuing.

-Maya Jensen-
"Take your match with Eli for example.  That match, is in the past and while I agree with you that the ending was less than ideal, it is what is is and trying to bring it back up will only continue to haunt you until you just can’t take it any more.  I know that feeling very well Ceno.  Just take a look around this place.  You’ll see different examples of matches that I should have gone differently and how I wish I could go back in time to change the fact.  Or at the very least get another crack at the individual.  But for one reason or another, I know that isn’t happening.  Calista Leon isn’t coming to High Stakes Wrestling, neither is Sad Vicious.  So getting that second chance… just is not going to happen.  And I have realized that."

Maya nods her head as her passion begins to start to fuel her as she stood up straight unable to keep her leaned back stance on the headstone.

-Maya Jensen-
"But that does not stop me from using that passion that energy from all those past matches where I’ve lost or not had the desired outcome.  I’ve channeled all that energy into pushing myself to take on the next opponent and right now I have you in my sights and I am hoping that you will do the same."

Maya nods her fire burying in her eyes.

-Maya Jensen-
"You may not remember or know who I was, but it is something I've been working to get past, to keep buried.  I want people to see who I really am, not who I was.  And Ceno I can’t do that if you’re not going to be giving me your best.  I can’t just breeze through this tournament, why my match against Mike Jobber still leaves me with disappointment.  I NEED you to give me 110% even if that means using that fuel and fire you have towards what happened on Slam 3.  Then do it.  If I have to go get Jack Michaels to give you some grief again just to fire you up, then i’ll do it.  Because Ceno I want that FireStorm.  No, I need that FireStorm because I will show the world just who I am.  And while you may not remember who I was.  That's fine.  But there are still those out there who remember that shy and scared little girl."

Maya nods her head as her fire builds up even more.

-Maya Jensen-
"You see I’ve changed.  I know longer sit in the back happy about some matches while worrying about all thee big timers and being afraid to be me because I was miserable of how people saw me.  No, I’m going out there and proving that I can be me.  I can look forward to whatever comes my way.  And if they have a problem with it, I’ll just shut them up by doing what they thought was impossible.  Rather it’s winning a title for the very first time, to becoming a Grand Slammer.  From sticking around for just that one more match… to overcoming some of the greatest obstacles.  And Ceno on Slam 4 you will me one of my greatest obstacles to date."

Maya stares into the camera as if she was looking straight at Ceno himself.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’ve never stepped into the ring with a guy before.  I'm not counting Mike Jobber from my last match because he disappointed me.  But, you are the first real man I’ve ever faced.  And it excites me to no end.  Sure you may be underestimating me a little as the only thing you seem to know about me is my dad is Michael Jensen."

Maya didn’t want to add that he was his step-dad as she didn’t like the title at all.  In her eyes, Michael was her father.

-Maya Jensen-
"But after this, surely that will stop and you'll see me just for who I am.   So stop trying to change the past, but let that anger and frustration fuel your fire to give me the best match you’ve ever seen.  Because at the end of the night, you will know EXACTLY who I am.  So Don’t Blink… Or You’ll miss it."

Maya grinned as she walked out of the camera’s view.  Slowly the camera panned down to see the writing of grave stone Maya had been in front of this entire time.

“Stealth Elf
2014-2016
#GreenNoMore"

Maya Vs James Ceno LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Maya Vs James Ceno Empty Re: Maya Vs James Ceno

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:01 am
RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=110

A shout of fear echoed around the dark room as Maya Jensen sat up in her bed.  Her body began to shake as the remains of the dream still fresh in her mind.  Just what was that? Maya looked around the room, her first notion was slightly panic as she didn’t realize where she was, but it soon settled as she recognized the dark hotel room and she and Mizore had been staying at.  Maya sat there for a moment as she slowly began to calm down, after all this wasn’t another Night Terror as this time her dream was fresh in her mind.  But then she reached over and turned on the lamps besides her, flooding the room with light.  After squinting her eyes for a moment she opened them fully and noticed someone else int he room with her, and it wasn’t Mizore.

-Maya Jensen-
"Ahh!!”

Maya yelped as she quickly scooted back on the bed getting close to the edge.

-Roller X-
"It’s ok, Stealthy.”

Suddenly, Maya’s brain got past the fog of fright and saw that it was her sister, Roller X, standing close by the door way.  In her hands was her cell phone as it seemed she was using it when Maya let out her little screech.

-Maya Jensen-
"... Britney… I’m sorry.”

Maya said before straitening back up in her bed.  She seemed calmer than she did after a Night Terror but still Maya wasn’t fully able to shake the fear.  

-Roller X-
"You ok?”

Maya glanced over to her sister but didn’t fully meet her in the eyes.  Slowly she nodded her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m… fine.”

The hesitation was there and her sister picked up on it easily.

-Roller X-
"You sure?  I can give Mizore a text and she can be right over.”

There was a slight underlining tone when Roller X mentioned Mizore’s name, but Maya didn’t catch it as her eyes just slowly drifted to staring at the floor in front of her.  Her mind still processing the dream.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m sure… it wasn’t a Night Terror.”

Maya continued to look towards the floor when Roller X came over and had a seat next to her, placing a gentle hand on her back.

-Roller X-
"Then what was it?  Saw you tossing and turning and more than a few shouts to wake the dead, when I came in here.”

Maya didn’t exactly say anything for a moment, just stare down at the bed.  Again her mind was trying to figure out the meaning behind her dream.  Perhaps she did know but she just didn’t want to voice it aloud.

-Roller X-
"Come on, you can talk to me.”

-Maya Jensen-
"It’s… Nothing. Just a Nightmare.”

Roller X shook her head her tone with worry as any big sister should.

-Roller X-
"Nightmare’s aren’t just nothing, Especially with what’s you’ve been dealing with.  So come on, spill it.  What was it about?”

Maya looked over to her sister as she let out a slight sigh.

-Maya Jensen-
"Ok… Well, things started off normal, I guess.  But then I… saw him…”

Maya slightly flinched as the mention of the guy who did her wrong.  She then felt as Roller X began to softly rub her back as she knew how bad she felt when it came to talking about him.

-Maya Jensen-
"Only… It wasn’t him.”

This caused Roller X to perk up an eyebrow slightly as she was curious.

-Roller X-
"Wasn’t him?”

Maya nodded as her eyes drifted off a bit.  She wasn’t sure what she was feeling but she continued her explanation.

-Maya Jensen-
"He had the same body… height, clothes… Everything….”

Again Maya’s trailed off again as her memory of her captor was a painful one.  But She continued on after a slight pause.

-Maya Jensen-
"Except, his head… he had Ceno’s head…”

-Roller X-
"Ceno’s head?”

Suddenly, Roller X actually began to laugh.  Maya couldn’t believe it as she glared at her.  How could she do that in something like this?

-Maya Jensen-
"It’s not funny.”

Maya said as her glare shot at Roller X.

-Roller X-
"I’m sorry but if you’re dreaming of Ceno, then you’re just nervous about your match on Saturday, that’s all.”

Maya actually gave a sigh as she looked away from her sister.  Slowly she shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"I don’t know about that… I’m not really nervous about my match…I’m actually excited.  I told you that already…”

Roller X nodded her head a few times before she replied.

-Roller X-
"Yeah I know.  But seems your mind’s telling you otherwise.  But it’s ok.  I kicked his a** back in EWE, so you can too.”

Maya shook her head again as she just looked down at her hands.  Was she really just nervous about facing him?  She wasn’t sure.

-Maya Jensen-
"I… I don’t know.  When I think about the match, I usually am excited for it.  I mean he’s a great athlete and he’s going to be one of my toughest opponents to date… But then... something else comes up…”

Slowly something hidden inside of Maya began to surface as she continued to speak.

-Maya Jensen-
"Like a strange desire to beat him, Not just winning the match but just to inflict so much pain on him that he won’t DARE do what he did to me EVER AGAIN!!”

Maya shouted with a desperate yet angry tone in her voice as her hands clinched the sheets below her.

-Roller X-
"Whoa Whoa Whoa…Ceno is not the man who did you wrong.”

Maya suddenly came back to her senses as she stood up, shocked at her emotional outburst.  She quickly turned away from her sister as she just glared at her trembling hands.

-Maya Jensen-
"I… I’m sorry.  I know he’s not him…”

Maya continued to look at her shaking hands trying to get them to stop as she balled them up and squeezed.  She had no idea what came over her.  Roller X on the other hand was just staring at her.  She hoped she was ok.  There was a silence between the two of them before it was interrupted by Roller X’s phone going off with a single Beep.  Roller X checked on it as Maya slightly glanced behind her.

-Maya Jensen-
"Who’s that?”

-Roller X-
"It’s Mizore, she’s having lunch with her mom and asked how you’re doing.”

Maya quickly turned around as a bit of panic swept into her voice.

-Maya Jensen-
"18?  She’s here?  In Vegas?”

Maya’s mind began to race a little bit. Sure Maya had a bit of apprehension at times with her, but she no longer feared the woman as she used too.  No, what really bothered her was that her Night Terrors was not something she wanted 18 to know about as she knew she could be very cruel.  

-Roller X-
"Yeah, she’s here all right.  Can’t say I know what for, as Mizore elected not to include that information.”

-Maya Jensen-
"Well, Ask her if she’s coming over here then…”

Roller X shook her head as she seemed to finish her text and look up towards Maya.

-Roller X-
"She’s not.  If she was, Mizore would be sending me a warning than just telling me she went to lunch with her.”

Maya gave a nod as her panic started to subside.  Slowly she sat back down on the bed but at that moment Roller X stood up.

-Roller X-
"Anyways, you should get back to sleep.  We’ll start our game night after Mizore gets back.”

Maya nods her head as she looked at the clock.  It was still daylight outside and it only made Maya sigh.  She didn’t want to go back to bed.  But Roller X was right, she couldn’t keep staying up all the time.

-Maya Jensen-
"All right.  I’ll see you later then.”

Roller X nodded as she walked towards the door and opened it.

-Roller X-
"Good, now sweet dreams.”

Roller X smiled as she left the room, leaving Maya alone.  Maya took one last look around before clicking off the lights and going back to sleep.

All we see is the road, moving through our view at a fast pace. As we continue to take this in, the camera slowly pans up as now we see that a large bridge was fast approaching.  Soon, the bridge arrived as we slowly see someone standing just as the bridge starts.  It was a young lady wearing a white Jacket and some black pants.  Her black hair that was tied back in a ponytail slowly began to sway in the breeze.  The camera comes right up to this individual as it comes to a halt, catching the person in the middle of the frame.  She didn’t have to turn around as when she spoke it was evident as to who this individual was.

-Maya Jensen-
"When I started this journey, I knew it wasn’t going to be easy.  I knew that in order to achieve my dreams, that I would come across many different challenges.  But I was determined that I would not let anything stop me.  I would make sure that what ever came my way, I would push through, I would come out victorious.  And this Saturday is no different.”

The camera slowly begins pan around to the front of Maya.  Her face was set as she took her first step into crossing this bridge.  As she did a spark of fire seemed to catch the sides of the camera’s view as a small fire Began to build up on the bridge but Maya does not stop as she continues on to the bridge.

-Maya Jensen-
"On Saturday, I will be facing another challenge in James Ceno and unlike what my opponent believe’s.  I do not think this will be a cake walk.  I know that I am in for a fight.  James Ceno has his power, his will to succeed if only to get to the next round so he can right a wrong that happened to him on Slam 2.”

The fire that was beginning to consume the bridge suddenly lept in intensity at the mention of that show.  But Maya continued to walk even as the flames began to surround her.

-Maya Jensen-
"But I know that is not the only reason why he fights.  I only brought it up as I could see it brought a fire in his eyes and you’re right, It really Isn't any of my business.  But I wanted to see that intensity that you brought to Jay Jobber.  So I tried to see if you’d be using that energy towards what happened with Eli and use it to intensify our match as well as tell you a little bit about myself so you would be able to know just what you’d be expecting.  But instead, I have to wonder if you even watched all of what I showed you, or if you’re perhaps trying to put ideas in peoples heads about me…”

Maya shrugged her shoulders as she had no idea which one it was.  Was Ceno really that bad at research or was he trying to be manipulative.  But Maya shook her head as still the fire continued to burn around her as she made her way across the bridge.

-Maya Jensen-
"I’m not bi-sexual as he seems to imply, nor have I ever thought about a relationship with a guy.  But the real problem is that Ceno believes that I think he will be an easy victory.  Though what was with that gravestone with his name on it? Guess he added it in there for his own reasons because if I was using it to imply that I was going to beat him… well then he missed the entire point of the graveyard.”

Maya had stopped a moment as she went on her little rant.  The fire beginning to build that much more on the bridge.  Finally Maya shook her head.

-Maya Jensen-
"But that’s all water under the bridge… as they say.  So let’s move on.”

Maya chuckles to herself at the unintentional pun.  She doesn’t say anything for a moment as she continued to walk.  Her features slowly beginning to change to reflect her passion.  Finally, she paused as she neared the end of the bridge and a wall of fire extended up in front of her.

-Maya Jensen-
"I know that in this match I might just get burned.  But I must get past him… I need to win far more than he could understand.”

Maya looked down at her hands as they slightly began to shake.  Maya clinched them before looking back to the camera.

-Maya Jensen-
"For Ceno, this match is simply business, something that he needs to do in order to get to the next round of this tournament. To get him one step closer to the biggest prize HSW has to offer.  And while I also seek the gold, I do not have my eyes set solely on that prize that I don’t stop to see what’s right in front of me.”

Maya again looks down at her hand as it began to shake a little again. Her voice grows quieter, barely above the roar of the fire.

-Maya Jensen-
"You mentioned how I don’t count Mike as being my first true male opponent.  But it’s not out of disrespect, it’s because he didn’t offer me anything.  And I tried to see him as that, but what he do?  He stumbled around and tripped over his own two feet, twice.  He easily went down and no that’s not trying to say he put up a fight, as the only fight he put up was when he tripped and caused me to miss my move.  One move after that and he was finished.  I’m not trying to be disrespectful though… that was just how it was, and he let me down.  But now I have you.  And I don’t have to hope that you’ll be a challenge or put up a good fight, no, I KNOW you’ll give me a fight.”

As Maya said this her voice began to increase in volume until it was extremely loud.  Yet now as she paused the strange feeling began to well up inside of her yet again.

-Maya Jensen-
"I must beat you, Ceno because I refuse to remain a victim any longer.  I am TIRED of fearing what had happened and I will MAKE you PAY!!”

Maya shouted at the camera her anger towards something that was not even connected to Ceno coming out.  It took her a moment to calm down as she realized that it happened again. She looked down at her hands once more.  They still shook but slowly she looked back up.

-Maya Jensen-
"…Ceno… do you know what truly scares me?  Annie thought I feared the dark, but I showed her that it wasn’t true.  What I fear is being helpless… I fear when things are being forcefully taken from my hands and all I can do is sit back and watch as bad things happened.  I have gone to long feeling that way that now I am finally ready to do something about it.  So on Slam, I will be getting over that fear. I will face you and defeat you because that is the only way I can truly get over what happened to me.  So you can burn me, you can beat me down, you can throw me from post to post, but in the end it will not be enough.  I will make sure that you fall, and I will move on.  Not just towards me being free from this nightmare I find myself in… but also towards Summer BreakDown, where I will continue on towards the High Stakes Wrestling Championship.  So don’t blink….”

Maya walks up to the wall of flames as she steps through them and off the bridge.  Just as she does the sounds of cracking and breaking start to be heard.

-Maya Jensen-
"Or you’ll miss this bridge… falling down.”

Maya walks off as the camera begins to zoom out until we see an aerial shot as the now burning bridge begins to crumble and fall in to the sea bellow. Maya continues to makes her way towards a large City just on the other side of where the bridge once stood.  To her left we see a sign that reads “Summer Breakdown”

Maya Vs James Ceno LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:01 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum