JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs James Ceno Empty Roller Brawl Vs James Ceno

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:24 am
Roller Brawl Vs James Ceno RBCeno

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/3-23-15-roller-brawl-vs-james-ceno-t1455.html#p22146111

Show: Chaos [3/23/2015]

Scene 1

The EWE Rumble has now passed, with such the Jensen family take their private Jet back home. This is of course where we find one Roller Brawl as she's lounging on a couch texting someone. Yet there's a smile itched on her face which is odd considering Roller Brawl has for the second time failed to secure a match for the coveted EWE Undisputed Championship. In fact Roller Brawl seems quiet joyful as she continues to text whomever. This gets noticed by her mother, Kristy Jensen, as she has a seat on a chair opposite the couch Roller Brawl was on.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I see you're taking your loss well."

Roller Brawl seems to notice her mother's words but she seems too preoccupied in her texting to really give much thought into it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yeah it happens. Got to move on right?"

Kristy tilts her head slightly at Roller Brawl's response. Not that she expected Roller Brawl to really complain, but the fact that she has brushed aside the comment was odd. Which was probably due to whomever Roller Brawl was texting.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Who are you texting anyways?"

Roller Brawl just about replied before she paused momentarily. She sat up slightly as she glanced around to see if her sister Stealth Elf was in the room. She knew she was having problems of her own and who she was texting and the context of it may not help her mood. Of course, Kristy noticed the glances which only increased her curiosity. So after Roller Brawl confirmed Stealth Elf wasn't in ear shot she looked to back to her mom.

-Roller Brawl-
"You remember how I was gone all day Valentine's Day?"

Kristy nodded, she remembered.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well, I was on a date."

This peaked Kristy's interest even more.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Oh? So that's who you're texting then?"

Roller Brawl nodded as her phone vibrated signaling she received a text. So she began to reply.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I must admit I'm a bit curious as to who this guy is. May I ask his name? And do I know him?"

Roller Brawl actually froze mid typing of her response. Was it wise to tell her who he was? Considering the fact that he was actually older than her, and with her being 17, Kristy may find that to be a problem. So best not tell her just yet. Maybe after she's turns 18 in October.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh just some guy I met. He's actually pretty funny."

Of course, Kristy had noticed the pause in her reply. Was she not telling her something? But she watched her return to her texting normally, so either she was a good liar or there wasn't anything.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Well maybe someday you'll let me meet this funny guy. Though in the meantime, you should tell me how you're date with him was."

Roller Brawl gave an embarrassing ugh.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh come on mom."

Kristy giggled of course.

-Kristy Jensen-
"Come on, you can tell me. Or would you rather I tell you of my Valentine's date with your Step-Father?"

Kristy smiled and Roller Brawl gave another one of those ughs.

-Roller Brawl-
"Ok, ok, anything but that please."

Kristy chuckled.

-Kristy Jensen-
"I knew you'd see it my way."

So Roller Brawl told her mother about the date she had, making sure to keep any inclinations of who the guy was a secret, as they continued their way home.

Scene 2

We begin in an open grassy field as the camera pans around it. The winds were slightly higher at this time as it swept through the grassy plains as a voice called out from out of the shot.

-Roller Brawl-
"What do you do when your goals and plans have all shattered? With-in an instant you go from high in the sky with dreams of going higher and higher, to both feet hitting the ground."

The camera continues to pan around as it now notices Roller Brawl lounging on the ground in her usual unique roller derby attire as she's looking up at the sky.

-Roller Brawl-
"So what do you do? After all with all the issues flying around that top prize in the stratosphere, it'll be near impossible to get up there now. My last chance to achieve that high prize is gone with the wind and I'm left here on the ground, wondering where to go next."

Roller Brawl looks down at the ground as she looks out across the plains. A small smile forms on her lips.

-Roller Brawl-
"Perhaps there is one thing I can do. After all there's a storm on the horizon as one of the others who failed just as I have is coming out to seek his revenge."

The wind does seem to pick up a bit as Roller Brawl's hair begins to blow in it. Suddenly, we see Roller Brawl smirk as she looks directly at the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"Oh look at the situation we find ourselves in now. The big bad Firestorm is going in blind once again. See he thinks that he can puff up his chest, unleash a little thunder from his little thunder and he expects me to cower in fear? Not to mention that he honestly thinks that I'm no match for him."

Roller Brawl chuckles lightly her fangs showing through of course.

-Roller Brawl-
"He thinks I'll be unprepared. Well news flash Ceno, I'm totally prepared for you. You think that I or anyone else really cares that I picked up on you dropping the ball? It was your own fault for allowing me to easily toss you over that rope, but here you are thinking that it was only because of that cheap tactic that I eliminated you. No, it was only opportunity and simply easier to toss you out then."

Roller Brawl nods as she gets up from her lounging position and stands up.

-Roller Brawl-
"Yet I find it interesting about how wrong you are about me. You think that I haven't lived long enough to have really lived or even see the things you've seen? Tell me know what is it that you've seen? Wrestled in some crummy neighborhood or beat down gym? Taken a walk down a dark alley to get mugged? Dealt with failer, victory and counted out against all odds? Well whatever it is you just further showing how blind you are. Just like the others you fail to look outside this little world of wrestling. And yet, if they claim to be something, it doesn't matter. After all I could tell you that I was the only girl in my high-school football team, and with my help we got all the way to State championships. Of course, you'd not consider that, I wasn't the Quarterback so I'm just boasting on his accomplishments and I really didn't do anything. I could tell you about all the championships I've won in Roller Derby, being the Jammer of my team. But oh wait what was I thinking, sure I was the cause of my points but as you may or may not know the Jammer's usually the smallest and fastest of the group, and saw the less action due to more focused on completing laps. Thus since this is wrestling it doesn't matter as power is the key to victory right?"

A short pause from Roller Brawl as she lets her words sink in a bit more.

-Roller Brawl-
"I could mention Sky diving, bungee jumping, swimming with the sharks, or all the other things I've done thanks to my dad being successful at what he does. But you wouldn't believe me or you wouldn't care. I have half a mind to send you some of the tapes of me doing some of these things but why waste my time if it won't change your mind. You're set in your ways about me being a squash match and you're here to set me straight. Learn my place. Honestly that's just you're little ego getting bruised. You can't help that someone like me was the cause of your failer and now you have to teach me a lesson in respect. After all you're 3 and 0 since you've returned. Oh wait, that's not quite right is it? Did you forget that your loss at the rumble counts towards that score?"

Roller Brawl winks towards the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"Funny though how you should mention your win loss record for this year. Sure there's whatever it was you did before you returned to the EWE, but from what I heard you were a pretty big mid-carder. Which brings me to something else, but I'll come back to that, ok?"

She winks again before continuing.

-Roller Brawl-
"Now as for your record, I think you've failed to check mine as well. I'm 5 in 1 since EWE's return and 5 in 2 in my entire career. Sure you could look at who I beat, like Randy Orton and John Steel in a triple threat, who cares about those two right? Or Whiter Tiger, nah he wasn't at his A-game so that doesn't count. Oh what about Eli? Eh never mind about the kid that flip flops his little masks so much, not to mention I've defeated him 3 times, counting how I eliminated him from the Rumble, but it IS Eli were talking about so perish the thought. Then of course, there's my wins against Santino in the Beat the Clock challenge or Mr. one man band. But hey even though I beat the clock at the time, I didn't walk away with any of the prizes that challenge had to offer so can't count that right? And Heath is well... Heath. But its all how you look at things now isn't it?"

Another breeze sweeps through the area as Roller Brawl takes a moment to enjoy it.

-Roller Brawl-
"Like you could take what I'm saying as me getting a big head over matches that don't matter. Or you can take them as a small sample of how good I am. And truth be told I don't have a big head, just like I told ol' Tiger man, I'm just as much confident in my abilities as you are. So count on that, or you'll suffer the same fate as the 6 other competitors before you."

Roller Brawl nods as you can see that look of pure determination. There was a sound of a faint pop in the distance though, hard to tell what it was exactly yet Roller Brawl seems to know what it is as she looks past the camera for a brief moment then back to it and smiled.

-Roller Brawl-
"Well now time to go back to the other thing I said. So not long ago you further showed off my point that you really don't know anything about me do you, when you said I was expecting you to be a "washed up old mid-carder" in the Rumble. What did you look at my little shoot and heard me say that and turned it off? Did your eyes blind you so much that when you looked at that your ears were tuned out to everything but to what may further your rage over me? After all if you actually heard what I said, you’d know that I'm not looking at a washed up old mid-carder. I was expecting a great fight. And don't be fooled by all this talk, it's just to set you straight about me as I'm still expecting a great fight from you. No, more than that, I'm expecting a war."

The wind picked up almost dramatically to emphasize what Roller Brawl just said. She grinned again as you heard something another pop, though this time it was clearer what it was, it was the sound of thunder. Roller Brawl smiled as she began to walk still talking to the camera.

-Roller Brawl-
"There's a storm a coming Ceno just as you said. But unlike what you think, this cartoonish looking little girl is prepared."

Roller Brawl stopped as she bent down to two objects on the ground. She picked up one as it looked to be some kind of metal pole as she slammed that into the ground to use as a lightning rod. The other was an umbrella as she picked it up as she opened it and placed it over her shoulder.

-Roller Brawl-
"Come Chaos, The storm arrives. But if you think I'm afraid of a little lightning then you don't know me at all."

Roller Brawl winks as she turns to around as the camera moves behind Roller Brawl and looks out to see an approaching storm cloud. Roller Brawl grins as she face it almost as if she's ready for a fight.

-Roller Brawl-
"Let's Roll!"

The camera watches this before it fades to black.

Roller Brawl Vs James Ceno FmOjIPS

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Roller Brawl Vs James Ceno Empty Re: Roller Brawl Vs James Ceno

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:24 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t448-stealth-elf-vs-android-18
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum