JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs James Ceno Empty Maya Vs James Ceno

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:10 am
Maya Vs James Ceno MayaCeno

RP Link:http://s13.zifboards.com/hswefed/index.php?showtopic=278

Note: I should say that this is the first show that I've switched to 'Aces Up' meaning that aside for special matches, all my matches will be 1 RP.

-Kelsi Parr-
"Go and get cleaned up, Mizore’s not going anywhere.”

The door to the Las Vegas hotel opened as two women stepped inside.  One of which was a red head who had on a ‘Frost Elite’ T-shirt and jeans.  The other was Maya Jensen as she had still not changed out of her ring gear which consisted of black pants and a black sports bra complete with black fingerless gloves.  Her white jacket hung loosely on her shoulders kept down by the strap of her duffle bag.  The red head walked over to one of the two beds of the room and had a seat as she looked over to her friend.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"I’ll be here if you need me.”

Maya gives Annabelle a slight nod as she shrugs both her jacket and duffle bag to the floor, her mind telling her that that duffle bag should of been heavier, it should of had two championship belts residing inside of them, but all that was there was clothing as it made a soft thud onto the floor.  But Maya paid it no heed as she walked right into the bathroom and barely adding any force to the door as it swung shut but left a small gab.  But again Maya didn’t care as her face remained blank.  Perhaps it was from the night in the hospital as she slept in the chair having refused to leave Mizore’s bedside.  

Slowly, Maya removed her attire as she opened the shower’s glass door and stepped inside.  As one hand went towards the back of her head to remove the hair tie keeping her hair in a pony, her other hand reached out and turned on the cold water on full blast.  After tossing her hair tie out of the shower and closing the door she walked over and stood underneath the shower head as the cold water fell down on her and her stiffen and brushed muscles and joints.  There was a slight wince before she slowly lifted up her hand and placed it on the shower wall shifting some of her wait into it… And then it all came out.  All the emotions she had been feeling since the previous night all hit her as she began to sob.  Her tears being masked by the water flowing down from above.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Maya?”

The door opened a crack more as it seemed Annabelle could hear Maya from the other room.  The concern was in her voice.  But Maya didn’t even look her way as she continued to break down.  Her legs trimbling beneath her as the emotional outbreak was to much for them to bear.  She had failed… she had Failed… the words kept on going through her mind over and over again.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Maya….”

This time Annabelle had opened the door fully as she stepped inside.  She would of left her to her privacy but it was her job to make sure Maya didn’t go down the dark path she went through only a few weeks ago.  Maya only continue to weep before Annabelle walked closer and placing a hand on the door to the shower.  She had no plans to enter but she wasn’t entirely sure what to do either.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"Maya… it’s ok.”

-Maya Jensen-
"It’s NOT ok!”

The words came almost harshly from Maya’s lips as she had closed her eyes and her head slightly buried into her raised arm.

-Maya Jensen-
"Just… leave me alone…”

-Annabelle Jackson-
"You know I can’t do that Maya. But if you need to get it out of your system… I’ll wait.”

Annabelle’s voice was soft not wanting to make Maya any more upset. She then took a step back and sat down on the stool by the shower as she waited.  Maya stayed in her position a moment before her aggravation turned straight back into sorrow as she continued to just sob.  After a moment of uncontrollable tears Maya’s voice rang out again.

-Maya Jensen-
"I Failed!  I failed!!  I FAILED!!”

The emotions were getting the better of Maya as she just couldn’t hold her voice back anymore.

-Maya Jensen-
"I failed everything!  I failed Mizore!  I’m so sorry!  Please forgive me!”

Maya pleaded out despite the one she was pleaded towards wasn’t even there in the room.  But her emotions were to overwhelming that she didn’t care.

-Maya Jensen-
"I should of been out there… I should of been right there, at ring side cheering you on as you won your match…. Who am I kidding?  It wouldn’t of been enough.  I’d of been right there in the hospital with you… because I’m not strong enough….”

Maya finally collapsed to one knee as the weight from her emotions was just to  much.  Her other hand still on the wall as her head remained lowered still crying.

-Maya Jensen-
"I wasn’t even strong enough to help you win the tag titles… it wasn’t your fault Mizore… it was mine.  They over powered me.. ME.  You did your best to save me but it was ME all along… It’s ALWAYS ME!”

Maya was again overwhelmed by her emotional state as she again wept aloud.  She wasn’t strong enough.  She tried and tried and it was her who lost.  Her who failed!

-Maya Jensen-
"I try so hard but every time it’s NEVER good enough.   I feel these doubts in my head… I want to give up.. no… I don’t want to give up.. I want to WIN!  I’m SOO tired of losing.  Every time I think I have it right, have what it takes to make the distance.. BAM another brick wall right in my face.  I thought I could be Women’s champion too…I took that beating, I withstood the onslaught… But it was one thing, ONE thing that kept that title away from me.  My own sister!”

Again the tears came back to her eyes as she thought of her sister.  She was only trying to help.  She wanted to protect her, she knew that… but she didn’t want her help.  She just…

-Maya Jensen-
"That’s… What I”m DOING to Mizore?!  I… just want to help her…what, if I do something wrong?  No… I can’t be thinking that… We’re a team. Both in the ring and outside of it.  So I will support her in any way I can.  But… that also means fighting my own battles…”

Maya slowly stands back up in the shower as she raises her head upwards as the cold water continues to pour down around her.  She closes her eyes for a moment.

-Maya Jensen-
"I need to get stronger… I need to be better… not just for Mizore, but for myself as well.  Then will both can get through this….”

Maya continued to stand under the faucet as that one thought continued into her head.  Stronger.  Both physically, mentally, and emotionally.

-Maya Jensen-
"I will find a way….”

Maya slowly opened her eyes as she lowered her head, and caught Annabelle still sitting on the toilet with the seat down.  She blushed heavily.

-Maya Jensen-
"Oh… uh I forgot you were still here...”

Maya was embarrassed as she couldn’t believes forgot Annabelle was sitting there listening to her practically talking to herself.  Annabelle only smiled as she stood up.

-Annabelle Jackson-
"I’m just glad you’re feeling better.  I’ll go back to waiting in the other room.”

Maya nodded as Annabelle left the bathroom but left the door ajar just in case.   Maya looked at the door for a moment clearing herself of embarrassment before finally returning to her shower.  As she continued the thought came back into her head.  She will get stronger.

-Maya Jensen-
"This was gong to be about one thing…”

The camera’s open to a far out shot of a bridge burning and beginning to crumble as it was we could make out what looked to be Maya Jensen walking on one side of it, by her was a sign that read “Summer BreakDown”.   This was the same set up as before.  This was what was supposed to bring her to Summer BreakDown.  But this Time we see the true story as a small exploration of fire erupts right under Maya’s feet, shooting her up into the air and back down towards the sea that the burning bridge had already fallen into.  Suddenly, a wave of flames swept over the camera’s view and now we see Maya falling in a pit it was dark but with the faint glow of a fire coming up from the direction Maya was falling.

-Maya Jensen-
"After our match I found myself in a dark place.  Not because of my defeat but because of the memories and revelations that were brought on because of our match.  It was those things that caused me to go to a place where I thought the best possible solution was to end my life. To stop the pain, to stop the fear, to STOP hurting those that I cared about.”

The faint fiery glow got brighter as Maya continued to fall.  Soon, she slammed into a square mat.  This mat was the size of a ring but there were no polls or ropes. Instead all that surrounded it was a lake of fire.

-Maya Jensen-
"Everyone thought that you were the cause of what I did, Ceno.  I tried to say otherwise but they all thought I ‘feared’ the FireStorm.  They all thought I just couldn’t handle that loss to you.  So I decided that it didn’t matter what happened at Summer BreakDown.  I was going to set the record straight.  So I called you out. But then, Summer BreakDown came… and everything changed.”

Maya slowly and sorely began to rise from the mat as she looked out towards the surrounding lake of fire when something caught her eye.  Just out of her reach she saw the ghostly image of Mizore being swallowed up by the flames.  Maya raced over stretching out her hand in desperation to save Mizore but it was no use as Mizore sank beneath the flames.

-Maya Jensen-
"What you did to Mizore, what you did to the woman I LOVE changed the reasonings for this match.  No longer do I just want to prove that I’m not scared of the FireStorm but now, I’m going to make you pay.  I don’t care if you weren’t the one who landed those blows.  You were there, you were apart of it.  And as for Jack, well, he’s all Mizore’s.”

Maya’s face changes to that of anger as she slowly raises to her feet.  Suddenly coming up from that spot was another ghostly image.  This one was of the Firestorm himself as he just stood in his environment with such a smug look on his face.  But Maya stood her ground.

-Maya Jensen-
"Do you think I can do it Ceno?  Do you think that I can defeat you in that ring on Slam?  Of course you don’t. You’re new found philosophy as made you more arrogant than ever and you think that just because you’ve defeated me once, you can do it again.  Don’t think for a second that I don’t know what I’m getting myself into here.  I still remember our fight, I remember how much taller and stronger you are than me. But I’ve seen people who were in my class range beat you.  My sister, SHE beat you in EWE.  My love, Mizore, SHE beat you only to recently.  So it can be done.”

The image of Ceno laughs as he raises his hands pointing them over Maya’s head.  This caused fire and brimstone to begin to build up high above the mat that Maya stood on.  After a wave from Ceno’s hands the flames began to drop down towards the mat.  Maya did her best to dodge them but soon the entire mat was incased in the fire as Maya was now burning.

-Maya Jensen-
"This change in you, Ceno will mean that you will be more aggressive.  You will be out to hurt me in ways you believe I’d never thought possible.  But then, you’d be wrong.  I’ve been through much worse than what you could even imagine.  What you allowed to happen to my baby was only just the beginning for me.  As mine wasn’t done in the spectacle of fans but done in the shadows where it was only me and him.  What happened to me was not over in a moment but happened over the period of days by a man who was not trying to teach me a lesson, no matter how cruel it seemed, but by a man who enjoyed every second of it.  That man, haunts my nightmares.  Ceno you do not.”

The ghost of Ceno smirks as he watches the flames engulf the ring and Maya.  But just then there was movement as Maya slowly began to raise again to her feet.  The fire still raged around her but her look of determination was clear.

-Maya Jensen-
"And here I still stand.  And if I can survive that, I can survive your onslaught.  But if you don’t want to take my word for it, after all so many people thinks you were the cause of what I did on Slam 4.   Even you.  Well, take a look at Summer BreakDown.  Look at my matches.  The Vegas Roulette Match, the Tag Gauntlet.  Each of those matches I was beaten down, my opponent thought that they had broken me, but I still came back.  I still pressed on.  In the end I lost but those were fights for myself.  This time it’s not just about me.  So I want you to look real close at those matches and remember that you can knock me down, you can beat me up and give me the worst pain I can ever imagine.  But I will be back up, I will continue to come at you with every ounce of strength I have.  And when you still think that even that’s gone, I will reach down inside myself and pull out new strength to keep on fighting!”

Maya charged at the ghostly image of Ceno, leaping over the fire and tackling him straight into the fire below.  The camera looked at the spot but both were hidden underneath the flames.

-Maya Jensen-
"All it takes is 3 seconds.  You’ll strike, you’ll slam, you’ll put me in so much pain but you’ll not truly understand how I am still able to go on.  Then one way or another, I WILL get my 3 seconds. So Don’t Blink…”

The fire suddenly begins to cool as a hand reaches out of it towards the mat and slowly pulls herself up.  Yes it was Maya as she laid down as all around her the flames slowly began to go out.  Slowly she got up and turned around as the light in the area got darker and darker from the fading fire.

-Maya Jensen-
"Of you’ll miss it!”

All but a single flame goes out and Maya walks over to this flame.  She then looks to the camera for a moment and smiles before blowing out this final light source as it bathes the scene in darkness.

Maya Vs James Ceno LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Maya Vs James Ceno Empty Re: Maya Vs James Ceno

Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:11 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum