JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Lady Lilac Empty Stealth Elf Vs Lady Lilac

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:11 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: N/A

Show: Xplotion [10/31/2015]

(Ok, so I don't have a RP Link because I sent it to Jay via PM.  I also don't know if I have the RP as I believe it was used in the Results itself... but I'll see.  For now, this is a place holder.)

Monday Night Chaos was well underway as the titantron springs to life, showing what could of been some backstage area. On it you see Stealth Elf as she looks into the camera. Supposedly, she's looking at the Diva in the ring.

-Stealth Elf-
"Surprised to see me here tonight? Well then agian I don't think you even know I exsist. Sure you may have seen me around but you've never given me much thought. Just some freak on the card, probably for laughs right?"

Stealth Elf sighs.

-Stealth Elf-
"Well, for all of you watching out there, tonight, I'm ready to really put myself on the map. Yes I know, I've held three other championships, but let's face it, most people see them as flukes right? Well, fine. Maybe I shouldn't care what you guys think anymore. For you see this?"

Stealth Elf pulls up the Ladies' Choice Briefcase.

-Stealth Elf-
"This thing I won gives me the right to a championship match at any time I choose. It's honestly been weighing heavily on my mind as rather I should do like Hollie and just use it to set up a normal match. But fact is, she's the only one who has done so.. and the only one who's lost on a cash-in. And though it tears me up at times... I'm sick of feeling like I've come so close... only for something to keep me from winning the prize.. or even geting a match for it. Am I just not strong enough? Can I..."

Stealth Elf shakes her head.

-Stealth Elf-
"No, no more self doubt. I am getting the prize I seek here tonight. And if anyone wants to say anything about it.. then I promise that at Extreme Overload... I will defend my title against Both the fan voted opponent, and you Lady Lilac. So all you have to do is simple."

Stealth Elf leans forward into the camera, her eyes narrowing to show how focus she was.

-Stealth Elf-
"Don't blink... Because I'm cashing in!"

The video feed suddenly went black on the titantron. But did Lady Lilac have a moment to get ready? Or was it a recording and she was right there. Only time would tell.

Stealth Elf Vs Lady Lilac LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Stealth Elf Vs Lady Lilac Empty Re: Stealth Elf Vs Lady Lilac

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:12 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum