JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Hollie Winder Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene) Empty Hollie Winder Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:34 am
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/8-10-15-200-opening-main-event-t1804.html#p22150382

Show: Chaos [8/10/2015]

(Note: Tbh I'm not sure if SE is even in the scene... she doesn't talk but perhaps she just didn't.  Will have have to check.)

The scene opens up in one of the many locker rooms in the backstage area of the Chaos arena. All the pomp and circumstance of the two hundredth episode is under way but for once, Hollie Winder isn’t in a festive mood. She has already changed into her tie dyed ring attire. She sits on the couch, her knees brought up beside her as she stares into the wall in deep thought. The door to the bathroom opens and White Tiger walks out. He is also in his ring clothes. He looks at Hollie a bit confused.

{White Tiger}

That has to be the first time in a while that I was able to change without you “forgetting” I was in there and trying to come in several times.

He smiles at her but she doesn’t respond. He walks over to her and blows in her ear. She jumps up in shock and turns to him, giving him a puzzled look.

{HOLIE WINDER}
Geez Jeff you startled me. I didn’t know you had finished in the bathroom.

{White Tiger}

What in the world has you so deep in thought? I can usually never sneak up on you so easily.

{HOLIE WINDER}
It’s this whole deal with Lady Lilac. I don’t doubt at all that I can beat her. But what is she up to? Why does she insist on defending the Divas title in every match she fights in? What is her endgame?

{White Tiger}

I’m pretty sure it is just intimidation. She wants to appear super cocky because it gets her opponents thinking. Not only that, but it keeps her on top of her game. When you are champion, it’s far too easy to take a night off against an opponent because you know you can’t lose your title. Don’t let her worry you. Just see this as a chance to get back the Divas championship a week early.

{HOLIE WINDER}
I figured she was just trying to get out of the title match at Summer Breakdown. but she even defended it against Kelsi. I wish she would have won. She told me before the match that she’d hand me the Divas title back if she would have beaten Lilac.

{White Tiger}

It’s in the past. Your focus needs to be on Lady Lilac. Forget about who she is under the hood. Forget about Royal Flush or your match against Josie. You will go out to that ring tonight and become a two time Divas champion. The best way to shake Lady Lilac is to use her own overconfidence against her.

{HOLIE WINDER}
Didn’t worrying about finding out what is under the hood help you to almost beat Star Hawk?

{White Tiger}

That is true but it is a different situation here. Lady Lilac isn’t going to walk out because of it. If you threaten to unmask her, she will just get more focused on beating you. You have to fight the game you are use to fighting. Don’t play on her terms.

{HOLIE WINDER}
I guess that is one of the perks about being your girlfriend. I get the benefits of your knowledge and experience.

{White Tiger}

I am one of the best at the been there done that. I also know that you can get back that title. Go out there tonight and show Lady Lilac that Royal Flush was a fluke and you are the rightful champion.

{HOLIE WINDER}
I will Jeff, thanks. So have you thought about what we are going to do about the draft? I really want to make sure we are on the same show.

{White Tiger}

Don’t sweat it baby. I’m in good with both the men’s gms. I’ll see what I can do about them keeping us together. I’m not about to give you up that easily.

WT walks by her, running two of his fingers across the back of her shoulders. Hollie closes her eyes as a shiver of excitement runs through her body. She gives WT a coy smile..

{HOLIE WINDER}
You know we do have some free time before we have to go out to the ring. How about we warm up a little?

She starts to pull down her tights but WT catches her hands. He shakes a finger at her with a smile.

{White Tiger}

Aren’t you supposed to go out and mingle with the fans. Remember you always have to fulfill your obligations to the company. And Brooke got you that time. She isn’t going to be keen on trying to get you drafted with me if you flake on your obligations.

{HOLIE WINDER}
Fine but you owe me. I think I’m going to need a full body massage tonight. And not just my legs either. I know you like them but I have other body parts that are in need of a good rub down as well.

She runs her fingers across the side of his face.

{White Tiger}

What can I say? I do love legs.

They both kind of laugh before sharing a small kiss. Hollie forces herself to pull away and heads out of the locker room. She turns a few corners and goes out to where a bunch of fans are waiting. They all cheer and shout for her as she makes her way through them. She signs all kinds of pieces of paper and even a few drum sticks. She makes her way to the little stage and jumps up on it, walking over to the microphone. Everyone gets quiet and turns their attention towards her.

{HOLIE WINDER}
Hello everyone and thanks for coming. Who would have thought Chaos would hit two hundred episodes. It has been one hell of a ride hasn’t it? Chaos has had it’s fair share of all kinds of great matches. Epic moments. Big title wins. And really I feel like it is just the tip of the iceberg. In this day in age, everyone would want you to think the eWe is winding down. that the glory days are behind us. That is not even the case. The best is yet to come people. And it comes this week when you see the Divas championship defended for maybe the last time on Chaos depending on the draft. Guess it depends on where I end up since I’m going to be knocking Lady Lilac off of her pedestal later tonight.

The fans cheer as Hollie flexes with a smile. She glances out at the crowd to see Lady Lilac in the back of the fans. She closes her eyes with a smile. Does she really think she can intimidate Hollie by showing up to her promo. She opens her eyes but Lilac is gone. Hollie shrugs it off.

{HOLIE WINDER}
Of course I am sure a lot of you are wondering just how I can be so confident. After all, she took the title from me rather easily at Royal Flush. Not only that but she beat Josie who the week before beat me. On paper, I should be petrified. There is no way that I should be able to beat Lilac. But what you see on paper isn’t always the truth. You see, I wasn’t ready at Royal Flush. Yeah I know that’s a lame excuse, but it is my reasoning none the less. I didn’t listen to Kelsi’s warnings. I didn’t head Jeff’s advice. I went in cocky and overconfident. That will not happen tonight on Chaos. Tonight I’m going at Lilac like my life depends on it. I know that I still have another shot at Summer Breakdown if I fail tonight. But that is not how I’m treating it. I’m treating it as my last chance for the title. just like I treated my string of matches at Wrestlemania. And we saw how that turned out.

The fans cheer again. Hollie scans the crowd and now sees several Lady Lilacs scattered across the crowd. She again shakes her head. She has to be seeing things. She opens her eyes but there is still no sign on Lady Lilac. Again she tries to just shrug it off.

{HOLIE WINDER}
Now I’m not going to insult her dress choice. People are allowed to dress whoever they want. That is what is great about the country we live in. I choose to wear bright colors to show off my personality and respect the people who got me into this business and as far as I have gone. You want to hide behind sheets and try and spook people like it is Halloween, it is your right Lilac. But I see through your facade. You are not some great wrestler hiding behind a mask to get the drop on us. You are some rookie who knows little about the business. You wear the mask because it’s the only way you can win. Your skills alone just won’t do.

The fans are cheering for her. She closes her eyes, basking in her glory. When she opens her eyes there are even more Lady Lilacs around the crowd. She closes her eyes again. What is wrong with her? She counts down from five and opens her eyes. There is again no sign of Lady Lilac. Hollie just smiles at the crowd.

{HOLIE WINDER}
I always find it cute when wrestlers decide to use interviewers for intimidation. We are suppose to be worried that she can spook Kelly and Trixy? No offense but those two girls would run from their own shadows. She wants to show intimidation, lets see her sneak up on the Divas Task Force and do that to them. Better yet, let’s see her try and scare me. Honey I have seen a lot in my day. I’ve had women three times my size wanting to fight. I’ve been held up at gunpoint after a show. I was almost raped walking home one night. These are the things that bring fear to me. Someone playing dress up in their old bed sheets won’t scare me. It won’t even cause me to break a sweat.

She gives a cocky smile to the crowd who take her picture with several flashes. She closes her eyes again and opens them, expecting to see Lilc again. She doesn’t. She’s not sure what that was all about earlier but it looks like it has passed.

{HOLIE WINDER}
You see Lilac, I only had a week warning about facing you at Royal Flush. You came out of no where when you won the battle royal. I should have done more research on you. Research like I have done this time around. I would have been happy with this match even if it was non title. Then I could have beaten you and shown that I am better. But you let your mouth overload your ass. Maybe Kelsi wasn’t ready for you. Maybe Josie wasn’t quite ready. But I’m ready Lilac. I’m more ready than I have ever been before. And unlike Summer Breakdown, this is just you and me. I don’t have to worry about what Josie is going to do. I just have to worry about taking you down. And down is just where you are going to go.

Hollie is starting to feel more and more confident. Someone close by blinds her for a moment. When her eyes refocus almost half of the crowd is Lady Lilacs. Hollie groans and closes her eyes again. this time she counts back from ten. When she opens her eyes the crowd is back to normal. She knows that it is just her mind playing tricks on her. She can’t let it get her down.

{HOLIE WINDER}
You called me a joke of a champion. And maybe you were right. Maybe I was too confident in my abilities. So if nothing else Lilac, maybe I should thank you. Thank you for taking the Divas title from me. Thank you for bringing me back down to Earth and reminding me of the struggle I went through all those years to win the title in the first place. Too bad for you that that means the end of your title reign. You have served your purpose at humbling me. Now it is time for you to go back to the shadows where you belong. You might be darkness Lady Lilac but I am the light. And the light always breaks through the darkness.

Hollie’s cell phone she has in her top vibrates. she slowly slides it out to see it is from Mizore. She will check into that later. She slides it back in place and looks up. She has to take a step back. The crowd is nothing but Lady Lilacs. She rubs her eyes and looks again but this time they remain. She closes her eyes and counts down from ten. She opens her eyes and sees that they are all still there. She slams her fist on the podium.

{HOLIE WINDER}
I am not afraid of you Lady Lilac. There is nothing you can do to me. Tonight is a special night for Chaos. And I’ll get the show off with a bang when I’m the first to pin you to the mat. And when I hold up the title as a two time Divas champion. And then at Summer Breakdown, me and Josie can finish you off once and for all. I don’t care who you are Lilac. Tonight you get rocked and rolled over.

The fans cheer for her but she can’t hear it. All she sees is the cold eyes of Lady Lilac looking at her from each person in the audience. She quickly rushes off the stage, ignoring the people trying to stop her. She gets to the back room where she goes to a water fountain. She scoops up water in her hand and splashes it across her face.

{HOLIE WINDER}
This is silly Hollie. Now is not the time to be having a mental breakdown. I know that Lilac is tough but you can beat her.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s not good to talk to yourself you know.

Hollie chuckles. She turns and her smile fades. It is two Lady Lilacs looking at her. Hollie backs up slowly.

{Mizore Payne}

Are you okay? You are looking kind of pale.

The voice came from one of the Lady Lilacs. Hollie closes her eyes and shakes her head. She pushes past the pair.

{HOLIE WINDER}
I’m okay I just have something to take care of.

She takes off down the hall, out of sight of the camera. the camera turns back to Mizore and Stealth Elf now in place of the Lilacs.

{Mizore Payne}

Was it something I said?

Stealth Elf just shrugs. The camera switches back to Hollie who bursts into her locker room. She puts her head down in her hands and jumps when someone touches her shoulders.

{White Tiger}

That’s twice now that I have made you jump. What is the matter with you?

{HOLIE WINDER}
I’m seeing Lady Lilac everywhere I look. I hate to say it but I think she is getting into my head.

{White Tiger}

Maybe I should give you some of that massage now. Help you to relax a little.

{HOLIE WINDER}
That would be awesome.

She looks over her shoulder and of course she would be seeing Lady Lilac looking at her. She sighs as WT goes to work on her shoulders. The longer he goes, the better she feels. She chances a glance to see WT has returned to normal.

{HOLIE WINDER}
Much better. What am I suppose to do about this though?

{White Tiger}

I got something for you. I know how you feel and I’ll tell you the secret of getting her out of your mind so you can be focused on winning the title tonight.

We don’t get to hear what he says as the scene takes this moment to slowly fade out.

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Hollie Winder Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene) Empty Re: Hollie Winder Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:35 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t283-scarlet-vs-aksana
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum