JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Hollie Winder Vs Josie Wales Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene) Empty Hollie Winder Vs Josie Wales Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:38 am
Hollie Winder Vs Josie Wales Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene) SBD2015-Divas

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/ewe-diva-39-s-championship-t1841.html#p22150779

Show: Summer BreakDown 2015 [9/13/2015]

(Dunno where SE is in the scene or which RP so I'll grab both to be sure.)

The scene opens up in one of the locker rooms after the Chaos one hundred special has gone off the air. Sitting in the room is Hollie, sitting in a folding chair backwards, her arms folded over the backrest as she leans forward on them. She has on her tie dyed pants and a Chaos shirt over the top. Laying in the chair in front of her is the Divas championship. She seems to be looking at it without much enthusiasm. All she can think about is the end of the match. Lady Lilac had her locked in the submission hold. she tried to roll to the ropes. She tried to free an arm to get off some shots. Lady Lilac had her locked down.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I tapped out. I fought so hard but in the end I tapped out.

She blacked out for a moment after she tapped out. Of course it didn’t matter. She had no idea that she had maneuvered herself onto the pin. So she was a surprised as anyone else when she came to to see the Divas championship over her. She thought her ears were deceiving her when she noticed “Sweet Child” playing overhead. She wonders if she really deserves the championship. she pretty much won it on a fluke.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I guess that just means I really have to step it up to make sure I retain at Summer Breakdown. Still….

The door opens slowly and Mizore walks in. She walks up to Hollie smiling.

{Mizore Payne}

There you are Hollie. You did it! Two time champion. That’s showing her that Royal Flush was a fluke.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Did I Mizore?

{Mizore Payne}

Umm...yes?

{HOLIE WINDER}

Don’t you see Mizore? At Royal Flush, she dismantled me. She beat me soundly in every aspect of the match. Earlier tonight, the best I could do was fight her evenly. But she had me beat. with her Behind The Veil. I couldn’t get to the ropes. I couldn’t get my arms free to hit her off. I tapped out. It was just a fluke that I happened to be up on her for the pinfall. She should still be the champion.

{Mizore Payne}

I thought you moved up on the pin yourself. I thought it was a masterful way to take the win.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I’d love to say that was the case but it wasn’t. It was just lucky. I know Jeff always says he’d rather be lucky than good, but I’d have prefered to put Lilac away. I fought my heart out to prove myself a good champion at Wrestlemania. I have to do it again.

{Mizore Payne}

So what are you going to do? You are still the champion.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I’m going to win at Summer Breakdown. I have to put one of them away fair and square in the center of the ring. They both have wins over me lately. I need to prove that I deserve to be the champion. And I want to take the championship to Chaos. If I lose it, then I’ll probably never be the champion again.

{Mizore Payne}

Won’t the title be defended on both shows?

{HOLIE WINDER}

Jeff seems to believe that they will bring back either the Women’s or maybe the Shining Star title for the show the title doesn’t go to. Guess if I lose and they do bring back Shining Star, I could make my claim as the deserving champion since I never really lost it.

{Mizore Payne}

I hope they bring back the Women’s championship. Then I’ll be able to win it before you do. Because I have no doubt that you are going to beat Lilac and Josie. You are the Diva’s champion. You had one off night at Royal Flush and shouldn’t have lost the title to begin with. I have no doubt that you will walk out with the belt at the end of the night. I’d be more concerned with the open invite.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I’m not allowed to enter the open invite.

{Mizore Payne}

I know but by the end of the night, we will have a Ladies Choice winner. And they could cash in on you to take the chance to steal the title away for Xplosion before the show comes to an end.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I’m not to worried about that. That battle royal is going to be pretty tough. They won’t take the chance of ruining their briefcase that quickly. But if they are crazy enough to try it, I’ll swat them away yet again. I beat Abby, Mickie and Calista all in one night. I can beat Lilac, Josie and whatever person gets that briefcase.

{Mizore Payne}

Now that’s what I like to hear. I am sad though that we are going to different shows. I’m going to miss you and dad.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Don’t worry about it Mizore. We will see each other at pay per views and I’m always a phone call away. Besides I’m sure that Stealth Elf will keep you more than entertained.

Hollie gives Stealth Elf a coy smile, causing her to blush. Hollie climbs up out of the chair and picks up the Divas champion. She still doesn’t smile but still fastens the title around her waist. She is about to tease Mizore a bit farther when a small knock comes to the door. Trixy comes in, wearing an Xplosion shirt over her white dress. She walks over to Hollie, looking at her shirt.

{Trixy}

So I see that we are headed to opposite shows now.

{HOLIE WINDER}

It seems that way.

{Trixy}

I’ll get straight to the point then. Will you let me interview you one last time? You know, since you won’t be seeing me on Chaos anymore.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I’m sure we will see you a few times. You know how some people don’t know how to pay attention.

{Trixy}

Umm….what?

{HOLIE WINDER}

Nothing just a little inside joke. I’d love to have one last interview with you. Fire away.

Trixy nods to the camera man who gets in position. Mizore backs out of the shot and sits down in the chair Hollie was using. She gives Hollie a smile who gives her a wink in return before turning to face the camera.

{Trixy}

Hello eWe universe. Trixy here coming to you with an eWe.com exclusive interview with the brand new two time Divas champion Hollie Winder. Hollie earlier tonight you won back the Divas championship in controversial fashion as you scored the pinfall while being locked in Lilac’s submission hold. You even tapped out about the same time as the three was counted.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I’d have to say things went exactly as planned.

{Trixy}

Wait, you planned that?

{HOLIE WINDER}

Well I didn’t plan it exactly like that. But once I saw that I had no other way out of the hold, I knew my best bet was to try and roll her over and pin her. She’d either get pinned or have to break the hold to kick out of it. Just goes to show you that I am much smarter than Miss Lilac.

Trixy seems almost in awe of this. Mizore has a puzzled look on her face as this was not what Hollie told her earlier. Hollie gives her a cocky smile before looking back at Trixy.

{Trixy}

Then why did you tap out at the last second?

{HOLIE WINDER}

I wanted to mask the sound of the three count coming. That way if Lady Lilac realized that she was being pinned it would be a few seconds too late It made sure to seal my victory and prove that Lilac is overrated and was never good enough to really be the champion.

{Trixy}

She was a fighting champion at least. She defended the title every week to prove what kind of champion she was.

{HOLIE WINDER}

The Televixen champion does that every week. Lilac was just pushing herself on people because everyone knows that her winning the title was a fluke. Besides, she didn’t really defend it against anyone major. Sure, she put it on the line last minute against Kelsi. But Kelsi wasn’t trying to win the title. She just wanted to get back on track. And we both know Josie wasn’t herself in that title match. But when she came across a hungry contender such as myself, I put her away. If she hadn’t let her mouth overload her ass, she’d be walking into Summer Breakdown as the champion. Now she is just another contender. Or should I say a pretender. Just like Josie.

{Trixy}

Like Josie? I thought you respected Josie?

{HOLIE WINDER}

Don’t get me wrong, I respect the heck out of her. But she did not earn this title match. she came in second place at Queen of the Ring. She was given the title shot by Abby. Not only that but she lost the title match at last weeks Chaos. She shouldn’t even be in the match. It should be me and Lady Lilac in our rubber match. But it’s all good. It’s all on me at Summer Breakdown. In one swoop, I’ll prove that neither of them belong in my league. And I’ll strike the first blow as Chaos takes a title away from Xplosion. Sorry that you are on the losing side Trixy.

{Trixy}

Not if they ban together to beat you to make sure that Xplosion walks out with the title.

{HOLIE WINDER}

You’re right of course Trixy. I’ll worry about that as soon as pigs fly out of my ass over the stadium of the Super Bowl champion Jacksonville Jaguars. Come on Trixy, those two women hate each other. No way that either one of them work with the other one. Not only that but only one of them can win. No way the other lays down just for a show. I will have to deal with them both through the match. and I have to watch out to make sure that I’m not outside of the ring or something when one of them pins the other one. There is no mistaking that my back is against the wall. But I’m going to be a fighting champion. And I’ll show Lady Lilac just how it is done.

{Trixy}

I thought she made a good fighting champion.

{HOLIE WINDER}

She did. But she did exactly what she told everyone she wasn’t going to do. She underestimated me. I could feel it as she fought against me. She was mocking me out there. She was toying with me. And in the end, it cost her everything. Now she is just a hungry dog, snapping at my heels. The way I look at it, this is our rubber match. She beat me for the belt and I beat her for the belt. At Summer Breakdown I retain my title. And this time when Lady Lilac disappears leaving only her clothes behind, she doesn’t reappear again.

{Trixy}

Of course that leaves Josie as the wild card in this match.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Josie is a tough fighter. But is she really motivated enough to win the championship back? I know that she beat me a few weeks ago. And she pushed Lady Lilac to her limits. In a match like this, sometimes luck is more important than skill. But just because I want to put Lilac away once and for all, doesn’t mean I’m going to look over Josie. I know how tough she can be. And if putting her away is what it will take to walk out as the champion, then so be it. I’m going to leave still the champion. I fought too hard to win my title back just to watch it slip out of my grasp forever.

{Trixy}

That’s right because you are the only person in this match going to Chaos. If you lose the title, you will never have another shot at it.

{HOLIE WINDER}

That is correct. Although if that happens, I can go after whatever title they bring back. But that’s not the fun of having split brands. The fun is proving that whatever brand you are on is the best brand. And I’ll do that by beating two of Xplosion’s best divas and keeping the title on Chaos where it belongs.

{Trixy}

Well the time for our final interview is almost finished. Any last words for your Summer Breakdown opponents.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Simply just that I will walk out as the champion. Royal Flush was a downer for me. I never felt so ashamed of myself in my life. I don’t ever want to feel that way again. And that is why I will be leaving with the championship. Not going to lose to a cowgirl or a ghost. At Summer Breakdown Chaos is going to Rock and Roll over Xplosion.

{Trixy}

Thanks Hollie. And good luck on Chaos.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Thanks Trixy. And good luck on Xplosion.

The two hug before Trixy walks out of the room. Mizore walks back over to Hollie.

{Mizore Payne}

You sure changed your tone quickly.

{HOLIE WINDER}

You didn’t think I’d let Lilac or Josie know that I’m doubting myself after that win last week. Never show weakness in front of the camera Mizore. Now if you'll excuse me, I got a dinner date with that super sexy dad of yours. Catch you later.

Hollie gives her a wink and walks out of the room. Mizore just shakes her head and follows her as the scene fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Hollie Winder Vs Josie Wales Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene) Empty Re: Hollie Winder Vs Josie Wales Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:40 am
(Still dunno which RP has the SE Scene in it)

The scene opens up in a quiet locker room. There is nothing in the room.The camera stays on this scene for a moment until a familiar voice rings out from off camera

{HOLIE WINDER}

We do like to have a lot of fun here. You don’t even have to be yourself. You can be whatever you want to be. Like Josie Wales, you can pretend to be a cowgirl.

Hollie walks into the middle of the room. She is wearing skin tight blue jeans along with boot and spurs. She has on a leather vest covering her tie dye sports bra. She even has on a bright pink hat. She tips her hat to the camera with a smile.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I could come out and do that sexy Texan talk like Jeff has. And I’d prove to be so much more than Josie. I find it kind of funny that she was handed a title shot for coming in second place in the Queen of the Ring tournament. And as much as Abby gave her faith, it seems to me that Lady Lilac killed Josie’s spirit. She has been nowhere to be seen ever since that crushing loss a few weeks ago. Not exactly the cowgirl way now is it? A cowgirl is suppose to be tough. Then again, maybe that just means that Josie is smart. She knows that she can’t hang toe to toe with the likes of me. That’s why she decided to miss her flight or whatever excuse she will come up with on why she didn’t show up for the triple threat match.

Hollie thinks about it for a moment before she finally just shrugs it off. She pulls the gun that was in her hoister. It is a zapper from the old Nintendo system. She point sit at the camera and clicks it a few times before spinning it and putting it back.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I don’t blame you though Josie. If I was out matched in every aspect of a match, i’d probably disappear from view as well. But hiding out in the locker rooms and avoiding the camera will not save her for long. Because no matter what happens, she is going to have to go out to the ring. There will be no excuses. There will be no chickening out. And I will gladly take the first opportunity that I can to take you down. You see Josie, I don’t have to beat Lady Lilac although I’d love for her to be the one that I take down. I’m the champion regardless of how I won it. And I have the most to lose in this match. That makes me very dangerous. But that’s enough about you Josie. You really aren’t worth it.

Hollie takes the cap off and tosses it over the camera and out of view.

{HOLIE WINDER}

So we will allow Josie to play cowgirl. It’s a far cry better than the game Lady Lilac wants to play.

Hollie walks off the camera. The scene stays quiet for a few minutes until she jumps back in front of the camera. She is wrapped up in black robes and even has her face covered in the same black mask like Lady Lilac wears. She gives the camera slight bow.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I would never knock the choice of attire, if she stood for what this actually represented. It stands for modesty and purity. Showing any skin to someone other than their husband is a major offense, punishable by death. And Lady Lilac does not represent any of that. Hell she leaves her clothes behind after every interview or promo. She even leaves her clothes in the middle of the ring. She is no muslim or anything like that. She is just hiding behind the mask to protect her identity. Because she doesn’t want us to know who he is. I don’t blame her. She is probably like super ugly. If it’s even a she. But if that is the way Lady Lilac wants to present herself than it is all good. I choose to be myself. The bright pink hair.

she pulls off the hood and removes the face mask.

{HOLIE WINDER}

The tie dye colors representing the people who mean the most to me in my career. The blue for Jeff.

She pulls off the top part, revealing the tie dyed tank top she wears to the ring.

{HOLIE WINDER}

The purple representing Kelsi who trained me to be the champion I am today.

She pulls off the bottom layers, showing the tie dyed pants that she wears to the ring.

{HOLIE WINDER}

The white representing my student Mizore, who makes me proud every day she steps into the ring. And the pink representing me. My heart and determination.

She reaches down off camera and comes up with the Divas championship. she hasn’t switched the championship back to her style though. It is still the way that Lady Lilac had it when she was champion. Hollie tosses it onto her shoulder.

{HOLIE WINDER}

You might mock me for my bright colors. You might mock me for my wild life style. But I am who I really am. I don’t hide behind a mask. I don’t wear clothes to be more than I really am. I am just a small town girl from Sun Valley Nevada. Yes, I know they say I’m from Reno. And I did spend most of my time in Reno growing up, I’ve always felt that was more of a home to me. But that’s not the point. The fact is I don’t pretend to be something I am not. I’m a twenty three year old woman. I had an average childhood. My parents loved each other and they loved me. I was given whatever I wanted as long as I was willing to earn it. And on my eighth birthday, I wanted a drum set.

She looks up at the sky, smiling.

{HOLIE WINDER}

It was for Christmas that I got those Yamaha drums. My parents had a bet with each other. My father didn’t think I’d use them a full year before they were collecting dust in the garage. My mom didn’t even give me a month. What can I say, I was notorious for picking up and dropping hobbies like rocks on the side of the road. Cheerleading, the violin, stamp collecting, roller blading: all hobbies I thought would be fun but ended up dropping. But not the drums. I practiced every day. For my birthday, my parents bought me lessons. Fifteen years later, I still rock out on the drums. That is who I am.

Hollie chuckles. She glances at the championshipulder before turning her attention back to the camera.

[color=pink]{HOLIE WINDER}

I’m sure there are several questions that you are asking yourself right now. First you are asking why I think anyone cares about my history or why I think it is important. I don’t really care if someone doesn’t care about my past. I’m just trying to prove that I’m not a poser like Lilac. That is also the reason why it is important. I’ve laid all my cards on the table. What you see is what you get. So who is Lady Lilac? Is she some young rookie trying to make a name for herself? Someone we wouldn’t even know without her veil. I doubt that or she wouldn’t be so big on hiding herself. Maybe she is a legend, trying to prove she can still do it without using her history. Mickie James hasn’t been seen for a while. It is also convenient that Amelia Pietersen has recently returned. There is also Eighteen walking around backstage all the time. Any of them could be behind the hood. Of course I like option C.

Hollie taps herself on the forehead. She believes she has this all figured out.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Most likely it is some nobody who once was here but couldn’t make the cut. We haven’t seen Eva in a long time. But we all know who it really is. Someone who enjoys dressing in drag. I’m sure Kelly could probably sense it. We all know it is actually Jay Jobber. Or should I say Jaylina Jobber. Of course that makes it even more embarrassing that I allowed her to take the title from me at Royal Flush. That is still something I need to rectify. I didn’t do it last week. f course that leads me to the next question I’m sure everyone is asking. Why do I still have Lady Lilac’s version of the title. By now it should have the tie dyed strap and my name shining off the gold.

Hollie looks at the title again, losing her smile. She takes it off her shoulder and holds it down at her side.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I didn’t win the title like I wanted to last week. I wanted to beat her clean in the middle of the ring. I wanted to either pin her after a Drum Roll or Adler Driver or make her tap out with my Black Out submission. There were so many different ways I would have been happy with the match ending. so many ways for me to get this title back around my waist. And I technically did it on a fluke. Did i mean to roll over and pin her. You will never know. But it’s not a good enough win for me. I need to win clean in the middle of the ring. So I’ll wait to change the coverings of my championship. Wait until I defeat Lilac and Josie and take the title to Chaos with me. Then on my debut on the new show, I’ll bring out the real Divas championship. Because it will be then that I feel like I am the real champion. Do you understand that Lilac.

She wraps the title around her waist, fastening it into place. She crosses her arms over her chest and looks into the camera.

{HOLIE WINDER}

So you lust for this championship Lilac. And you don’t believe that I am a deserving champion. I guess the years of work I put into this business means nothing to you. You someone who showed up once and then magically disappeared. Someone who lucked into a title shot at Royal Flush and caught me at a bad time. Do you not realize that over the past few months, I have grown stronger. The more I’m defeated, the stronger I am when I return. I was strong enough to beat Abby clean in the middle of the ring. That earned me a title shot that I also won. Kind of funny how that match two had someone who barely earned her way in. Mickie and Josie have a lot in common there.

Hollie chuckles a little.

{HOLIE WINDER}

So maybe I did lose the title at Royal Flush. And maybe I lost a few matches between then and now. But last week, I came back stronger. I got the title back. And unlike at Royal Flush, I’m more than ready for you Lilac. I’m not going to be caught unaware. Because this time, I am not going to worry about who you are. I’m just going to go to the ring and do what I do best. I’m going to entertain the crowd and show the world just what I am made of. And I’m going to make sure that Chaos gets the Divas championship. So sorry for all the Xplosion fans and Divas. Tonight will be the last time you see one of your people go for the title. Hopefully you get a nice consolation prize later on.

She backs away from the camera a few steps so more of her is in view. She cracks her knuckles with a smile.

{HOLIE WINDER}

The time for talk is over my friends. I have no doubt that I am going to go out there and destroy Lady Lilac and Josie Wales. And show everyone why I am considered the present and future of the Divas division. Summer Breakdown is looking to be one of the biggest shows in eWe history. Do you really think that means I can stand being known as one of the losers? Not a chance my friends. I’ll be the one winning the Divas championship after once again Rocking and Rolling over the top of Josie and Lilac. Hollie Winder out.

Hollie gives the camera a big thumbs up with a smile. It stays focused on her for a few moments until it finally fades away on her.

SCENE TWO

The scene moves to Summer Breakdown, halfway through the show. The camera is showing the hallway by the locker rooms. The door to one of the halls opens and Hollie walks into the hall. She is in her ring gear and the Divas championship is around her waist. She takes a deep breath and starts down the hall, heading for the ring. She is breathing kind of hard and seems to be a bit nervous. She stops walking and a huge smile crosses her face as she sees Jeff walking toward her. He scoops her up in a big hug and quick kiss before setting her back down. He looks in her eyes and frowns.

{White Tiger}

What’s the matter? You look tense.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I’m a little bit nervous. There is so much pressure to perform tonight. Not only am I fighting for all the Divas on Chaos but I’m in a triple threat. I don’t have to take the fall to lose my championship.

{White Tiger}

Well I’m no stranger to triple threats and I haven’t had much luck in them. All I can tell you baby is to go out there and make sure you score the fall. Do not let yourself get isolated from the match. Do what you do best and you will be leaving with the championship. I just want to see you add some color to it.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Will do Jeff. Thank you.

She walks away from Jeff with a grin. She walks along a little bit more confident until she stops by Kelsi who is on her way to the locker room. They look at each other for a moment before Kelsi turns and walks away. she stops a few steps back, looking back at Hollie.

{Kelsi Parr}

Do me a favor and kick the robes off of that Lady Lilac bitch. I can’t stomach the idea of her walking around Xplosion with the Divas championship. I’d have to degrade myself back down to the Divas division just to take the title back.

{HOLIE WINDER}

Yeah because you’ve have a lot of luck against her in the past.

This just makes Kelsi chuckle.

{Kelsi Parr}

Make me proud my friend.

Kelsi gives her a wink and heads away. Hollie smiles and walks with a bit more confidence as she is about to reach the gorilla position. There is one last person waiting for her. It is Mizore. Mizore walks up to her and touches the Divas championship gently.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s a damn shame that I’ll never find out what it is like to have this championship around my waist. Thank you so much for training me and making me into the superstar that I am today. Best of luck to you tonight and on Chaos. I’m proud to call you my mentor and one of my best friends.

{HOLIE WINDER}

And I’m proud to call you my student and one of my best friends as well. And on the day that me and Jeff become husband and wife, I hope that you can be proud enough to call me mommy.

{Mizore Payne}

Why’d you have to turn around and make it weird.

hollie just laughs as she hugs Mizore. She walks past Mizore and gets in position in front of the curtain. She touches each of the colors on her attire before kissing her fingers and pointing them up at the sky.

{HOLIE WINDER}

I do this for all of my friends and family. I will make you proud or I’ll go down fighting. They will have to kill me to keep the championship from going with me to Chaos.

The crowd erupts as “Sweet Child of Mine” starts laying out in the arena. Hollie smiles as she parts the curtains.

{HOLIE WINDER}
Let’s rock!

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Hollie Winder Vs Josie Wales Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene) Empty Re: Hollie Winder Vs Josie Wales Vs Lady Lilac (SE Scene)

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:42 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum