JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Mizore Vs Josie Wales Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene) Empty Mizore Vs Josie Wales Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:03 am
Mizore Vs Josie Wales Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene) SBD2014-JosieAbbyMizore

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/diva-39-s-championship-televixen-championship-t1281.html#p22119489

Show: Summer BreakDown 2014 [8/31/2014]

The scene opens up in the weight room of the local arena where an eWe house show is set to take place in a few hours. Mizore is in the arena, wearing the light blue unitard that she now wears under her skirt and jacket that she wrestles in. The said skirt and jacket are laid over the back of one of the benches. Mizore seems lost in thought as she stares down at her feet that she is lightly kicking in the air. She looks up when she notices someone has entered the room. It is Eighteen. She looks at Mizore sitting on the bench and sneers.

{Android #18}

Unless you just finished your one hundred reps, you shouldn’t be taking a break.

{Mizore Payne}

I just don’t know what to do.

Mizore shakes her head as she looks down at the ground. She looks up at Eighteen looking for some kind of reaction from her but is only getting a cold look.

{Android #18}

I told you, one hundred bench presses of one hundred and fifty pounds. And since you decided to take a break, you can start over from the beginning.

{Mizore Payne}

Not about that. Didn’t you hear Brooke’s announcement? About the Divas title match on Summer Breakdown?

{Android #18}

Yes it is a ladder match. I’m sure you have been trained in how to win a ladder match.

Eighteen starts toying with Mizore’s hair, pulling it just hard enough to make Mizore wince in pain.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s not the ladder match that worried me it’s the attached scramble match for my Televixen title. How can I leave with both?

{Android #18}

That’s easy, you don’t.

{Mizore Payne}

But?

{Android #18}

But nothing. You know that you have to have focus in a match. And your focus needs to be on pulling down the Divas title and winning the match. You can’t get the title down from the ladder if you are worried about pinfalls and submissions. Forget the Televixen title.

{Mizore Payne}

But I want the record back.

{Android #18}

Screw the stupid record. If you happen to lose the TV title, you can always use your rematch to get it back. If you failed to win the Divas championship, you might not have another shot for a while. And by the way, why do you have purple hair?

{Mizore Payne}

It’s my natural hair color.

Eighteen pulls a few strands of hair hard out of Mizore’s head. She examines the hair in her hand and looks at Mizore with a smirk.

{Mizore Payne}

Alright sheesh. I actually have dark brown hair but it is so natural and bland. I thought this would make me stand out more.

{Android #18}

I see. Dying your hair is a silly little habit. You’d never see me doing that.

{Mizore Payne}

Right because I’m sure you are a natural blond.

{Android #18}

I am a natural blond. If you don’t believe me, just ask your dad. He’s seen enough of me to confirm what I say.

Mizore thinks about this for a moment before she cringes.

{Mizore Payne}

Oh I did not need that mental image. Why would you say that to your daughter?

{Android #18}

I’ve told you that I’m not your mother. Your real mother must have been deaf.

{Mizore Payne}

Let’s just get back to business. I really believe I can walk out of the match with both championships.

{Android #18}

Don’t be a fool. You could walk out with both but you won’t. You need to decide now which title is more important to you. You can worry about not allowing any pinfalls or submissions to take place and Josie or Abby will get the Divas title down. Or you can worry about the Divas title and ignore the rest. Decide your fate now or you risk leaving the match completely empty handed.

{Mizore Payne}

If you better understood the pressure of being a champion.

Eighteen’s eyes widen a moment before narrowing into thin lines. she looks angrily at Mizore as Mizore begins to regret what she has just said.

{Android #18}

If I better understood? I was Undisputed champion while you were still sucking on your mothers breast.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m pretty sure I never sucked on your breast mother.

{Android #18}

I’m not your mother. And you are missing my point. The point is you need to focus on the big prize. It’s bad enough that you are going to do that silly little tag match with the little Elf chick.

{Mizore Payne}

I will not abandon Stealth Elf. We need those tag team titles back.

{Android #18}

And if it was against real opponents and not those BFF chicks, the two of you wouldn’t be doing this rematch clause. But I figure if you can do three matches in one night and win the crown, you can handle two. I just expect you to win them both. Walk out of the night with the tag team titles and the Divas championship. Don’t disappoint me kid. Now I’m going to go see what the little Elf is up to.

{Mizore Payne}

Make sure you talk to the right one. I could see you trying to manage the dark one.

{Android #18}

She has a lot more potential than your little goody two shoe friend. But whatever. As long as I’m your manager, I’ll do whatever it takes to whip the two of you into shape.

Eighteen walks over and places and arm around Mizore’s shoulders, squeezing hard enough to make Mizore wince.

{Android #18}

Whether you like it or not.

She chuckles as she releases the hold and walks out of the room. Mizore sighs and lays back down on the bench to get back into her reps as the scene fades away.

SCENE 2

The scene moves a few days later to the pre Summer Breakdown event held outside of the Staples Center the day before Summer Breakdown. All kinds of little booths and events are lined up from a real ring set up that fans can get into to get a feel for being in action to autograph signings and photo shoots. The camera finds Mizore at one of the photo shoots, getting her picture taken with a few of the fans. She is having a blast with the fans, even letting some of the fans pose with the Televixen championship and admiring some of the fans who came dressed up like her. A big smile crosses her face as a little girl comes up to her, dressed just like Stealth Elf, complete with pointed ear and a painted face. Mizore drops down to her level.

{Mizore Payne}

Oh my Gawd you are so adorable. You want to be my partner tonight as we take out those BFFs?

She nods happily and even puts her fists up ready to fight. Mizore gently lays the TV title over the girls shoulder who smiles at it brightly as the mother takes a few cell phone pictures along with eWe’s photographers. Mizore stands up and is given the title back by the little girl. She suddenly gets wide eyed and runs away, the mother right after her. Mizore looks confused by this until she turns around to see Eighteen behind her, her arms crossed and a stern look on her face,

{Mizore Payne}

You even scare away small children. Good job.

{Android #18}

Aren’t you suppose to be doing an interview right now?

{Mizore Payne}

It’s an open interview I can show up anytime today that I want. I’m playing with my fans right now.

{Android #18}

Really? What fans?

Most of the fans have moved on with Eighteen’s presence. Mizore looks around and sighs. She turns to leave when another young girl, probably about four, comes walking up with a pen and paper. Mizore goes for the paper but the girl walks past her and holds it up to Eighteen. Eighteen sneers at the girl who just keeps looking up at her wide eyed with a cute little smile. Eighteen sighs and kneels down, quickly signing the paper and handing it back to the girl who squeals happily and hugs Eighteen before running off. Eighteen stands up and glares at Mizore who is smiling at her.

{Mizore Payne}

So you do have a heart.

{Android #18}

Shut up.

{Mizore Payne}

A soft spot for the cute little kids.

{Android #18}

Shut up or I’ll have you walking to the hotel room and back to the arena.

Mizore does the zipping her mouth motion as she tries not to smile. Eighteen takes her rather roughly by the arm and leads her to the interview stage where Leticia Cline is standing by. No one is there for the moment as Eighteen walks Mizore up the steps and shoves her gently next to Leticia.

{Mizore Payne}

Hi Leticia. Apparently I’m here for my interview.

{Leticia Cline}

Okay Mizore. Give me just a second.

Leticia gets a microphone and starts making sure everything is set up. Eighteen backs out of the shot and leans against the wall.Mizore looks back at her.

{Mizore Payne}

Are you seriously going to stand there and watch me do this?

{Android #18}

Yes. Just pretend like I’m not here.

{Mizore Payne}

This isn’t going to end well is it?

{Leticia Cline}

Okay Mizore, we are ready. Take your position.

Mizore keeps glancing back at Eighteen who just gives her a friendly wave to begin. Mizore puts on a smile as the camera starts recording and some fans start to gather to watch.

{Leticia Cline}

Hello eWe Nation. Leticia Cline here and joining me at this time is the Televixen Champion and the two thousand and fourteen Queen of the Ring. Mizore!

The fans watching cheer as Mizore gives them all a big wave. Eighteen rolls her eyes and scoffs as Mizore ignores her and watches Leticia.

{Leticia Cline}

So last week you successfully defended the Televixen championship against Melina Perez. The real story of the match was the appearance of this other Stealth Elf person. It seems that your partner Stealth Elf was right all along.

{Mizore Payne}

Of course she was right. I never dated her for a moment. I don’t know who this fake Stealth Elf is and what she is up to but Stealth Elf will put her to bed. And if she doesn’t…

{Android #18}

What does this have to do with Mizore and her Divas title match?

Eighteen has walked up to the pair as Mizore sighs and bows her head. Leticia looks at Eighteen, confused about the interruption.

{Leticia Cline}

I was just trying to catch the fans up about what is going on with the Frost Elfs going into Summer Breakdown.

{Android #18}

No one cares about either one of the Stealth Elfs. This interview is suppose to be about the Divas title. Get to it.

Eighteen walks back to her spot. Mizore just shrugs to Leticia who moves along.

{Leticia Cline}

So you get your title shot at the Divas championship that you earned from winning the Queen of the Ring. Too bad for you that the Televixen championship is also on the line in scramble rules. How do you plan to hang onto the championship in those rules?

{Mizore Payne}

I don’t. If I can hang onto my title that is great. But my main goal is bringing down the Divas championship. Because that is what I need to become a Divas Grand Slammer. I’d love to hang onto the Televixen title but I will gladly sacrifice it to bring down the Divas title.

Mizore glances back at Eighteen who gives her a smile and a nod. Mizore looks back at Leticia.

{Leticia Cline}

Well the first opponent you face is Josie Wales. She has tried to be a pain in your ass ever since the match was set after American Revolution.

{Mizore Payne}

She is just a sore loser. She should never have been Divas champion. But because of the Shield, she managed to cash in her briefcase and score a cheap title reign. And that was shown to be a fluke title reign when we saw how easily Abby beat her for the title. This was suppose to be my shot. My chance at the title. My turn to go one on one against Abby. But thanks to Josie hanging on Grace’s butt cheek, she got put into this match as well. Well it is going to be a long night for her. Because I can promise you that she is walking out of Summer Breakdown with nothing. No title. Not the Divas and not the Televixen. Just the undisputed loser of the match.

{Leticia Cline}

But she is going to have Grace’s backing going into the match. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t try and stack the odds in Josie’s favor..

{Mizore Payne}

She can try that all she wants. Josie may not realize it, but she is totally outgunned in this match. Seriously, what does she have going for her. Both me and Abby are champions. We have titles to lose. Josie has nothing to lose. Abby is out to prove that she is a dominant champion by holding onto the title. I’m out to prove I’m the future of Ladies Night by finally bringing home the Divas title. At the end of the night, Josie will find that she is not good enough to be in this kind of match. She is better off just going back to being Grace’s main lackey.

{Leticia Cline}

And what about Abby. Twice she has managed to defeat you. Have you evolved enough to be able to finally put her away..

{Mizore Payne}

I have no problem with Abby. I have nothing but respect for her…

{Android #18}

Respect? Pfft…..

Eighteen walks back on screen, looking at Mizore.

{Android #18}

That is why you dropped her with your Cold Shoulder a few weeks ago?

{Mizore Payne}

That was an accident.

{Android #18}

And you think it was an accident that Abby dropped you the following week. You know she was trying to send a message to you.

{Mizore Payne}

That was an accident too.

{Leticia Cline}

Umm, this is my interview.

Eighteen takes her microphone away and pushes her down. Leticia gets up and backs off the stage.

{Android #18}

Not anymore it’s not. I’m taking over. So Mizore, how much can you trust Abby?

{Mizore Payne}

Trust is a strong word.

{Android #18}

She is going to be doing everything in her power to get up that ladder and pull down the championship. And if that means hurting you or crippling you in the process, she won’t hesitate for a second.

{Mizore Payne}

Abby would never pull something like that.

{Android #18}

But you are going to. You want the championship, you have to do whatever it takes to get up that ladder. Abby is better than you.

{Mizore Payne}

I wouldn’t go that far.

{Android #18}

How many times have you been Divas champion again?

{Mizore Payne}

None.

{Android #18}

Exactly. So how much do you want the championship?

{Mizore Payne}

A lot.

{Android #18}

Then what are you going to do to make sure you leave with the Divas championship?

{Mizore Payne}

Whatever it takes.

{Android #18}

Even if that includes taking Abby out once and for all.

Mizore looks up at the huge screen that keeps flashing the different matches set for the pay per view. She looks at the picture of Abby with the Divas title, imaging the title around her waist.

{Mizore Payne}

Yes.

{Android #18}

By any means necessary? .

{Mizore Payne}

By any means necessary. At the end of Summer Breakdown both Josie and Abby will both just be victims trapped under the ice.

Mizore walks away from Eighteen, looking to be deep in thought. Eighteen smirks as she watches her walk away.

{Android #18}

That’s my girl.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Mizore Vs Josie Wales Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Josie Wales Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:04 am

The scene opens up close to the start of Summer Breakdown. The ring has been set up and the fans have already started piling in for the biggest pay per view of the summer. Inside the ring is a carpet laid out on the ground that is bright white and looks like freshly fallen snow. The throne itself looks to be made of solid ice. The fans are already cheering, knowing what is coming soon. The scene quickly switches backstage to the gorilla position or the area right before you go out to the ring. Mizore is standing there wearing her snow white robe and crown. Under that she has on a white coat with black sleeves and a plaid skirt. Her legs are cover by the light blue unitard with white snowflakes, showing that she is in her ring attire, ready for her night’s matches. She looks around the backstage with a frown.

{Mizore Payne}

Where is Stealth Elf? She was suppose to meet me here to watch me do my thing.

She pouts but finally has to shrug it off. Knowing Eighteen, she probably has her doing some kind of off the wall training. She jumps as someone from behind puts their hands over her eyes.

{???}

Guess who?

Mizore squirms free and turns around quickly, raising her scpter ready to use it as a weapon. A big smile crosses her face as she looks into the eyes of her former partner and good friend Hollie Winder.

{Hollie Winder}

Damn I leave for a few months and you want to hit me with your scepter. Where’s the love girl?

Mizore jumps into her friends arms, giving her a big hug. She pulls away and smiles at Hollie.

{Mizore Payne}

So you made it after all. I was worried you might not come since you’re not really ready to make your return yet.

{Hollie Winder}

You really think I’d miss being front row center when you become the Divas champion? It’s bad enough I missed you being crowned the Queen of the Ring. No way I miss this for the world. I’m kind of jealous though. I was hoping I’d be the champion first. Guess I’ll just have to come back and take it from you. Good luck out there.

She pats Mizore on the shoulder before she walks away. Mizore just smirks looking out at her friend.

{Mizore Payne}

Bring it my friend.

{Android #18}

Stop wasting time and get out there. I want to see this for myself.

Mizore turns to see Eighteen walking up to her. but there is still no sign of Stealth Elf.

{Mizore Payne}

Where is Stealth Elf?

{Android #18}

She’ll be along shortly. She said she has to grab something out of the locker room. Now go out here, I’ll be right behind you.

Suddenly “You're Gonna Go Far Kid” starts playing overhead as the fans stand and cheer. Mizore sighs before she turns and walks through the curtain out toward the ring, She carries the scepter in her right hand, enjoying waving it at fans and even pretending to knight some of the younger fans. The Televixen championship is around her waist, still hanging rather loosely against her thin waist. Eighteen follows her out but stops at the bottom of the ramp where she crosses her arms and watches Mizore as she does her work. Mizore climbs into the ring and smiles at Jennifer at ringside. She pats the microphone to see that it is working.

{Jennifer Sparks}

Ladies and gentlemen please welcome at this time the two thousand and fourteen Queen of the Ring and the Televixen champion: Mizore!

The fans cheer as Mizore walks around the throne for a moment before sitting down in it. She smiles as she surveys the fans watching her.

{Mizore Payne}

You know I saw dad do this last week and thought it would be a lot of fun. And really, this is the last chance I really have to milk being the Queen of the Ring. Yes I know that I’ll still be the Queen until this time next year when a new one is crowned. But after the Divas title match win or lose, the Queen’s crown won't mean a whole lot. Plus it will get old fast which I really don't want that to happen. So take your pictures and enjoy this show. Because starting on Ladies Night you won’t see me with my robe and crown anymore. What you will be seeing me with is the Divas championship.

She gets a fair pop but there are quite a few boos mixed in. Mizore can’t believe she is hearing boos but she kind of expected it with some hardcore Abby fans being in attendance.

{Mizore Payne}

It seems like only yesterday I as debutting at Wrestlemania Nine. The first time I ever held the Televixen championship. Now here we are a year and a half later and the Televixen title is once again around my waist. And I have a chance to rise to the top to become the Divas champion. It is a chance I do not plan to waste. I know this won't be my first shot at the title. In fact it was at Last Stand back in March when I failed to defeat Syd. But that is in the past. Now I have to win a ladder match. I have to put away Josie Wales and Abby if I want to bring down the title. All the while breaking pinfalls and breaking up submissions to try and keep the Televixen title around my waist. i have my work cut out for me. But we can’t all have it easy like Josie Wales does.

The fans boo Josie. Mizore nods as she looks around at the crowd, the crown sliding so it is sitting on her head at an angle.

{Mizore Payne}

I think it is funny that you believe I am jeopardizing your rematch clause. You should be greatful that I’m adding a new attribute toward your match. Cause it seems every time you go one on one with Abby Addiction, she hands you your ass. But that happens to you a lot doesn’t it. You talk about talent and what grace has planned for the Divas and Ladies Night. I find it to be funny. I am everything you are supposedly looking for in a real diva. I go out and wrestle every single night. Not just because I am the Televixen champion and I have to but because I want to. While you were taking a break after getting slapped around at American Revolution, I fought every night to defend my championship. I even had a week where I fought twice in one night. And all that time you were sitting around Grace’s office, probably fetching her coffee and rubbing her feet. And you call me pathetic? Ever heard the one about the pot and the kettle?

Mizore shakes her head, the crown falling off hr head. She catches it and places it back on her head with a smile.

{Mizore Payne}

But you are right Josie, this is your last chance. Not because you don't have the wrestling lineage that I have or the best friends like Abby has. It’s because you don’t have the skills to be in the main event for the Divas championship. If you hadn’t cashed in the briefcase on a broken and beaten Syd, you wouldn’t be champion. You’d probably still be waiting with the briefcase for a good chance to cash in. And when you got beat so easily by Abby, you should have gone away. But you begged Grace to put you back in. You threaded on my match. It should be me and Abby one on one. But I see it as a positive. I can wait for you and Abby to be fighting to rush up and grab the title down. So just made my job easier. So I guess I should thank you and Grace. Thanks for making my goal of being a gold grand slammer and Divas champion just that much easier. That brings me to Abby.

The crowd erupts. Mizore is a bit taken back, not expecting that kind of reaction. She shakes it off, knowing that she can’t let it throw her off her game.

{Mizore Payne}

Abby asked me an important question. Which title is most important to me? Is it more important to pull down the Divas champion and score the grand slam or is it important to retain my Televixen championship so I can break Michelle’s record I can get back my longest reigning title record and cousin it a bit. Either one of these options means I could possibly have to give up on the the titles. And as much as I’d love to leave with both titles held high over my head, I know that that is not a smart tactic. Despite Eighteen’s rather harsh advice, she made a great point. Worrying about both titles will almost see to it that I leave empty handed. So after some deep thought…

Mizore stands up and looks down at the ground, seeming to be deep in thought. She sighs heavily before she reaches behind her robe and unfastens the Televixen championship. She takes it off from around her waist and holds it out to her side. She releases it and allows it to fall to the ground in a heap. She sits back down in the chair.

{Mizore Payne}

When the match begins, I will give up on worrying about the Televixen championship. If it comes down to breaking a fall or rushing up the ladder, I’m going up the ladder. If I have to sacrifice the Televixen title to grab the Divas title, so be it. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll steal a quick pin if given the chance to get the title back in my name. But my focus is the Divas championship. And I don’t care how much Abby wants to believe that she won’t let anyone leave with her title. She is just going to have to sit back and let it happen.

She stands up out of her throne and takes off the robe and crown, putting it back in the throne. She walks over to the corner and jumps up on the top turnbuckle. The ring crew quickly starts clearing her stuff out of the ring as it is close to time for the show to start.

{Mizore Payne}

Don’t get me wrong Abby, I have nothing but respect for you. You are a role model to us younger generation. You are a four time Divas champion. A former Women’s champion and a Televixen champion. You were even the first one to ever hold this title. I can only hope to one day become half the star that you are. But shame on me for pulling this card, but your time is up Abby. You are at that major crossroads of your career. You either need to step up to the Chaos roster or retire. It is time for the new generation to take the torch and run with it. That is me Abby. So why don’t you take your own advice and worry about becoming a two time Televixen champion. Because I won’t stop until I pull the Divas title down from the hook.

Mizore drops down from the corner now that the ring crew has cleared the ring. Mizore puts her hand up to her heart, tapping her chest gently.

{Mizore Payne}

You see this is the thing that I have that Josie is missing. This is what I have that Abby has lost sight of over the last few months. You don’t understand how much I need this. This is the night where both me and my father go after the main titles of our brands. and we all know that White Tiger is going to easily brush aside Alessandro. I need to be there with him. The two of us at the end of the show holding up our respective titles. Well with me holding up two or maybe even three championships. Because me and Mizore will be walking out as the tag champions. Do you hear that BFFs? You girls….

Mizore suddenly jumps and screams out as pyros start firing off from the corners and the stage. Summer Breakdown has officially began. She tries to talk into the microphone but it has been cut so that the announcers can talk. They seem to be glancing at her but Mizore doesn’t want to leave yet. She only had a few more things to say. She keeps trying the microphone until she notices the announcers are looking at her and the cameras have turned back toward her.

{Mizore Payne}

As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. I want to thank the BFFs. They are going to be the perfect warm up before the ladder match. I can feel the dissension among their ranks. I can almost bet that Summer won’t show her face. Either way it goes, they are just the first part of my great night.

Mizore notices the ring crew telling her to wrap it up. She sticks her tongue out at the guy before deciding to wrap it up anyways.

{Mizore Payne}

I will become the Divas champion tonight. I will become a Gold Grand Slammer just like my dad. And tonight will be the greatest night of my life. As for Josie and Abby, they will just become two victims, trapped under the ice.

“You’re Gonna Go Far Kid” starts playing overhead as Mizore holds up the title for the fans. She hears them shout a warning but a split second too late. She is decked from behind by Sasha Banks, Ashley Flair and Audrey Marie. They start beating on her as the scene fades away,

TBC in Results

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Mizore Vs Josie Wales Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene) Empty Re: Mizore Vs Josie Wales Vs Abby Addiction (SE Scene)

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:05 am
Results Link: TBA

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t435-frost-elfs-vs-bffs
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum