JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs BFFs Empty Frost Elfs Vs BFFs

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 am
Frost Elfs Vs BFFs SBD2014-BFFsFE

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/diva-39-s-tag-team-championship-t1284.html

Show: Summer BreakDown 2014 [8/31/2014]

(SE RP)

The day was May 26, 2013.  The place, New York City, New York.  Or more precisely a martial arts dojo where one Sensei Daisuke lives.  But during this time he wasn't the only one who lived in the apartment side of the dojo, for there was another residence.  This resident had only been living there for about 2 weeks now for Sensei Daisuke had found her stranded in the woods.  Now this particular girl had some unusual features, including that of green skin, blue hair, and even pointed ears.  All very strange.  But the Sensei had taken her in, until she could find out where she was from.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Please can I watch it.  Please!"

It was late in the day as a very particular show was about to come on.  Young Stealth Elf was pleading with her sensei to get him to let her watch it.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"You know that it's an expensive program."

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Yes but it's a once in a life time opportunity.  They said so themselves."

Sensei Daisuke gave a sigh. Then he gave a partial smile at the young girl's innocents.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"I take it they say that every year.  I don't watch EWE or any of the other wrestling federations, but I do know that WrestleMania comes around same time every year."

-Young Stealth Elf-
"That just makes it that much more special.  I don't want to have to wait a whole-nother year to watch another one."

-Sensei Daisuke-
"Patients is a virtue Fumei.  It's what I've been teaching you in our training sessions."

The young Stealth Elf frowned. She really wanted to watch it.  Sure she's only seen one other EWE show since then but she was already hooked on it.  She had to get her Sensei to let her watch it.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"But what if I miss something Important?  Like a surprise entry in Christy Chaos' Gauntlet match and he wins the belt?  Then I'm like Wha-?  How is he champion?"

-Sensei Daisuke-
"You just explain it yourself."

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Yeah but... what if it's something else entirely?  And I go all the way through thinking that's how it was, when really it was Christy's Brother Johnny, finally striping Christy of the belt and giving it to someone else?  How can you deprive me of such pertinent information?"

Sensei Daisuke could tell the young girl was really trying to get what she wanted.  And he had the feeling that regardless of what he said, she'd find something to counter it.  So he just chuckled lightly to himself.

-Sensei Daisuke-
"Guess I can't deprive you of that, now can I?"

Stealth Elf smiled and nodded happily.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Nope."

-Sensei Daisuke-
"Very well then."

So Sensei Daisuke crossed to the TV set he had and ordered Wrestle Mania 9 for Stealth Elf.  Stealth Elf smiled happily as she had a seat to watch it.  Seems she was just in time too as the Pay-per-view was already starting as the opening fireworks and such were just ending.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Thank you Sensei."

-Sensei Daisuke-
"You're welcome."

Sensei Daisuke left the room as Stealth Elf continued to watch WrestleMania 9.  The Introductions by Johnathan Steele and Justin White were done as soon the first match came on.  Stealth Elf of course booed along with the crowds as Mickie James, the current Mid-Eastern Champion, made her entrance.  Stealth Elf already had a knack for who was the bad guys in this company and who wasn't.  So Stealth Elf watched the match as she oohed, ahhed, and booed through the match which resulted as Mickie James defended her title.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Boo!  Boo!"

The young girl was really getting into it as she booed Mickie James' victory.  The Pay-per-view went on as Stealth Elf watched Abby Addiction defeat Mallory Costas for the Diva's championship.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"Woo Hoo! Go Abby!"

Stealth Elf cheered as the show continued eventually arriving at the next match.  The Championship Scramble match for the Televixen Championship.  Stealth Elf watched as the first two combatants entered and began their fight.  So Stealth Elf watched as Kristy Jensen and Josie Whales fought each other for a while.  Stealth Elf cheered for the both of them to win.  Then, “Cold as Ice” by Foreigner hit the PA system signaling the next combatant.

-Jennifer Sparks-
"From Parts Unknown: Mizore Shirayuki!"

Stealth Elf watched as Mizore came out onto the stage.  Stealth Elf could see that 'taken aback' look in Mizore's eyes.  She was nervous and it was really that there that Stealth Elf decided that it was Mizore she wanted to win the match.  Not just because of that, but Stealth Elf knew Mizore was young and new to the big stage.  So Stealth Elf watched on cheering for Mizore to win despite what the rest was happening in the ring.  Stealth Elf was also extremely impressed by the girl.  When the match was reaching its final seconds.  Stealth Elf watched as Mizore had Kristy Jensen in the Snowbound trying to get Kristy to tap before the timer went off.  Mizore jumped in to break up the hold but was too late as Kristy tapped a second before the buzzer went off.

-Jennifer Sparks-
"The submission came before the bell rang therefore the winner and NEW Televixen Champion: Mizore Shirayuki!"

Stealth Elf cheered with delight as Mizore was given the belt.  Even more so when she found out that this was actually Mizore's very first EWE match.  Even though the show went on one thought went through Stealth Elf's mind.

-Young Stealth Elf-
"I have got to meet her."

Little did she know, that in one year's time she'd be teaming up with Mizore to become the second ever Diva's Tag Team Champions.

It is now back to the present day as we see a shot of what looked like a forest.  Whoever or whatever it was that was holding the camera seemed to be wondering around, trying to find their way through the trees.  As they go they find a slight clearing.  One where the trees thinned a bit but there was still a canopy of tree leaves up above.  On the ground however was an interesting looking bush as it about up to the average person's shoulders and was mostly flat on top.  Lounging on this bush was Stealth Elf, wearing a slightly different outfit as she wore a forest green hoodie with bark brown pants.  The hood's hoodie was up and a black mask covered her mouth and chin area.  She glanced towards the camera as he eyes glowed slightly.

-Stealth Elf-
"Tonight is going to be a big night for me."

She said this a bit casual before she straightened up but still remained sitting.

-Stealth Elf-
"First off I have a match with... I don't even know who she is.  Calling herself Dark Stealth Elf or something... at least that's what she looks like.  But whatever, she's been a huge problem for me and tonight I get to finally get some of my frustration out."

Stealth Elf's fists tightened slightly as she thought about that.  How she couldn't wait to get to that match.  Rather it came first or not.  Finally she loosened her grip before looking back to the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"It's actually slightly because of her that the second match is happening.  Yeah I know, I shouldn't be making excuses for me and Mizore losing to the BFF's but if she wouldn't have deceived herself as me and attacked Mizore, then me and Mizore wouldn't have been having that slight trust issues.  I wouldn't have been so worried that Mizore wouldn't believe me, and she wouldn't have had any reason to doubt me.  That being said, that night, we failed as a team, and yes a good portion of that is because of Dark Stealth Elf."

Stealth Elf was more aggravated as it was apparent in her features.  Though a part of her thought that people just thought Dark Stealth Elf was nothing but some random Storyline in the make-believe world of EWE television.  But it wasn't whatever Dark Stealth Elf was doing, it was actually happening. And not some missed up Storyline.  Regardless Stealth Elf had other things to worry about and she was beginning to lose focus of her current objective.

-Stealth Elf-
"But enough dwelling on the past.  For I'm here to talk about the match that was brought about thanks to the Frost Elfs losing last month.  And that is our rematch clause against the B.F.F.s to take back our Diva's Tag Team Championship."

Stealth Elf paused only to stand up there was passion in her eyes as she began this particular topic.

-Stealth Elf-
"You see Summer and Sasha, this match is more than just a championship match.  Yeah I know to you, all you see is yourselves, big and mighty ready to stomp out a few pesky flies that got in your way.  But to us, especially for me, this match is about so much more.  It's about showing the world that you don't have to be pretty or perfect to be a champion.  You can be one just by being who you are.  So this match is for all the people out there.  The so called, uglies, disabled, and goblins.  That we can achieve our goals."

Stealth Elf gave a nod as the fire could be seen in her eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"Of course, I know you girls don't care about 'only the beautiful people should win' that Grace and her crony’s believe.  Don't get me wrong you think people like me are a done right disgrace to the business.  But then, you don't exactly care about anyone else in this company do you?  If I were to name off just about anyone, you'd give your reasons for not liking them but underneath your reasons it all boils down to you just not caring about anyone but who's in your little group.  But the things I do wonder when you put a bunch of wrestlers like together in a group.  Sure they can work together, but with all your egos and dishonestly, how do you expect to stay together?"

Stealth Elf gave a shrug as she began to pace a little on the bush.

-Stealth Elf-
"If you're wondering what I'm talking about.  Just ask Summer if she remembers when Audrey Marie... your leader, manager, or whatever she wants to call herself, when she lied about her broken arm just to bring Sasha Banks into the group.  As for Egos, just ask Sasha "The Boss" Banks."

Stealth Elf of course used air quotes when she said "The Boss."

-Stealth Elf-
"Sure it's in her nickname but I've seen it in her attitude.  She thinks that she and she alone is the best. And when it comes down to it, you can probably say the same about both of your Tag Team Champions. They both think they’re the best and that will lead to trouble down the road."

Stealth Elf nodded as she stopped pacing and looking straight into the camera.

-Stealth Elf-
"I'm not trying to start dissension in your team, and honestly just saying that will get your snarky laugh and some comment about like "As if that would tear us apart".  But really I'm just pointing out facts.  See one of the reasons me and Mizore make a good team, is we're not trying to compete for whose number one.  And in all honesty, I will always put Mizore over myself and will continue to think she's better than me.  Not in some kind of self-pity or maliciousness that will drive me to do what a lot of you thought I did, but more of a goal to strive for so that when it's all said and done, it'll be just me and Mizore, standing at the top of the federation.  I don't need to be better than her, just her equal."

Stealth Elf nodded a few times before walking towards the center of the bush before continuing.

-Stealth Elf-
"Which is just one more reason as to why these titles mean so much to me, almost more than any of the other titles.  For when we hold those dual belts, it tells the world that the Frost Elfs are one, that they are equals, and are at the very top.  So this time, Summer and Sasha, I say bring it all, give us everything you've got.  Bind side the ref too if you like, as happened many times in our match.  For at the end of the night, when you think you’ve just about figured everything out..."

Suddenly, the surroundings began to change.  Like the forest and growth began to withdraw from the scenery.  Even the plants that made up the bush Stealth Elf was standing on began to withdraw, soon revealing the Summer Break down ring and auditorium. With Stealth Elf standing in the middle of the ring.

-Stealth Elf-
"Everything will change.  So don't blink."

The smile itched into Stealth Elf's features as soon she faded from the scene as well, nothing but her glowing blue eyes.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or you'll miss it."

Frost Elfs Vs BFFs LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs BFFs Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs BFFs

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:13 am
(Mizore RP)

The scene is currently showing the end of the Divas Tag Title match from American Revolution. Mizore is trapped in the middle of the ring, currently the victim of a double team by the BFFs. Sasha rushes over and knocks Stealth Elf off the apron, causing her to hit her back. Summer Rae nails the Bye Bye Loser and scores the three count on Mizore, giving the BFFs the Divas Tag Team championships. The scene suddenly freezes like a tape being paused. The scene pulls back away from what was a monitor. Watching the monitor is the former tag team champions The Frost Elfs. Both are in their ring attire. Mizore points at the screen looking at Stealth Elf.

{Mizore Payne}

Now that was our biggest problem in that match. They were able to divide and conquer us so easily. We really have to work on being the ones who isolates one of them. I’d pick Sasha to be the person. She is the weak link in that team.

{Stealth Elf}

But we don’t even know yet who our opponents are going to be since they decided to do that Freebird rule. I didn’t know they could just throw that out there like that.

{Mizore Payne}

Well they shouldn’t be able to. Brooke was going to block it but there seems to be an unwritten rule somewhere that says technically they can do it. Personally I don’t really care. We can beat any combo of the BFFs that come at us. I’d be more concerned that they would try and get disqualified so that they can’t lose the titles. That is what we need to be more concerned about. Not to mention the fact that technically it will be four on two. Although I have a good friend of mine who lans to be watching the show from backstage. She might come out and help if we get into too much trouble.

{Stealth Elf}

Really? Who is it? Do I know her?

{Mizore Payne}

You know of her.

{Stealth Elf}

I see. We also have Eighteen in our corner. She can cut off some of the BFFs if they attack.

{Mizore Payne}

And where in the short history as our manager do you see her getting involved to help us.

{Stealth Elf}

So she is trying to sabotage us?

{Mizore Payne}

I’m not sure what she is up to. About the time I think she is out to get us, she helps me retain the Televixen title. When I think she is firmly in our corner, she is no where to be seen when Josie and Vespertine attack me. I think for now we should just treat her like a hostile witness.

{Stealth Elf}

A witness to what?

{Mizore Payne}

Not a legit witness. A hostile witness is a person that one side of a trial believes to be on their side but potential says something that hurts the case of the side they are suppose to be on. I’m just saying we need to keep her on a short leash.

{Stealth Elf}

If we are going to try and put a leash on her, you are doing it.

{Mizore Payne}

Not literally. Besides you really need to stand up to her. She’ll back off of you if you just show her a little backbone.

{Stealth Elf}

But she scares me. Doesn’t she scare you too?

{Mizore Payne}

A little but he won’t do anything to me. Not until she gets what she wants.

{Stealth Elf}

And what is it that she wants?

{Mizore Payne}

That’s not important right now.

Stealth Elf frowns at Mizore.

{Stealth Elf}

I thought we agreed not to keep any secrets from each other. We don’t need another fiasco like this whole Dark Stealth Elf thing.

{Mizore Payne}

It’s part of the deal that I keep it between me and Eighteen until it is time for me to fulfill my end of the bargain. You just gotta trust me for now.

{Stealth Elf}

I do trust you.

{Mizore Payne}

Good deal. Hey I know, let’s do a promo together. The BFFs do it all the time, why can’t we?

{Stealth Elf}

You want to do a promo with me? Are you sure, I’m still kind of nervous in front of a camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Don't sweat it. Just follow my lead and it will be great. Let me set up the camera.

Stealth Elf looks like she wants to object but Mizore is already putting up the camera. She places it facing the wall and walks over, waving for Stealth Elf to join her. She counts down from five but at two the door opens and Eighteen walks in. She looks around until her eyes lock with Mizore and Stealth Elf.

{Android #18}

There you are. What are you two up to?

{Mizore Payne}

We are going to do a team interview. You can watch if you want.

{Android #18}

That is stupid. Stealth Elf, you are coming with me.

Stealth Elf doesn’t seem keen on this idea. She looks at Mizore who smiles at her and gives her a small nod before motioning toward Eighteen. Stealth Elf walks forward and stands in front of Eighteen. She shakes her head.

{Android #18}

What?

{Stealth Elf}

I want to stay here with Mizore.

{Android #18}

Well isn’t that sweet. People in hell also want ice water, but they don’t get it. Now let’s move.

She points behind her with her thumb. Stealth Elf looks back at Mizore who just nods at her with a small smile.

{Stealth Elf}

I don’t want to go.

Eighteen’s eyes narrow as she points behind her again. Stealth Elf looks back and forth between Eighteen and Mizore. Finally she sighs and walks out the door.

{Android #18}

Good girl.

Mizore shakes her head as Eighteen follows Stealth Elf out the door. She turns to the camera and pushes the little button to start it recording. She lifts the Televixen championship up and lays it over her shoulder

{Mizore Payne}

Hello my little Snowbunnies. Mizore here coming to you live a few hours before the start of Summer Breakdown. Tonight is the night where I walk into the show with only one championship and I do my best to leave with two or maybe even three. Now I have a bit more to say about the Divas and televixen championship but that is not important at the time. What is important at the time is the Divas Tag Team championships. A title that use to belong to me and Stealth Elf that we lost last month at American Revolution.

Mizore shakes her head at the thought of losing the titles. she knows that it was pretty much her fault for not putting more trust in her partner. It is a mistake she doesn’t plan on remaking.

{Mizore Payne}

Of course according to the Beautiful Fierce Females, they now hold the titles under the freebird rules. I guess that is suppose to mean something to me. Do you really think I care which two of these four guys walk out into the ring against us? You see last month, I was already worn down when the match started. I had just come off a big match with Michelle McCool. And I had to worry about the match with Mickie later in the night. You see girls, you just caught me off guard. That is all.

Mizore waves her finger with a coy little smile. She strokes the Televixen championship absentmindedly as she talks.

{Mizore Payne}

What makes you girls think you are good enough to defeat us? Granted you are now two and zero against us. And I guess you believe that means you will easily go three and zero against us. But that is where you are wrong. You see, there are two reasons why we are going to win. One because this is our last chance. If we lose we will fall to the bottom of the roster and have to start all over again. And second of all, we have to save those titles from the likes of you. Because you don't deserve to be tag team champions. You just aren’t good enough. Specially you Ashley Flair.

Mizore chuckles lightly. She takes the Televixen championship from over her shoulder and fastens it around her waist. She looks back at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

So here we got yet another second generation star who wants to ride on the coattails of their parents. And yes I know that I am also a second generation star but I don’t ride on my father’s coattails. I have made a name for myself on my own skills. And if you really get technical it was your dad that thought my dad. So I’ve almost had the same training than you. The difference is, I actually have the skills to back it up. I would be in the exact same spot if my last name wasn’t Payne. If your last name wasn’t Flair, you’d be a waitress for some truck stop somewhere. And if you step into the ring against us tonight, I’ll tear you down and show you just how much of a rookie you still are. Of course, it could always be Audrey that steps into the ring tonight.

Mizore does an over exaggerated “I’m Scared” gesture before she smirks, She shifts her weight to her other foot as she continues on.

{Mizore Payne}

I think they would be better off sending Ashley in than Audrey. I mean what has Audrey done here lately? Absolutely nothing. Ever since she returned to action, she has done nothing but been an embarrassment to the BFFs. She was much better off just being their manager. So a part of me really does hope that Audrey jumps into the ring against us. because whoever her partner is, they pretty much guarantee that we will be walking out as champions. If Audrey was smart, she’d retire and be a manager. We already have Eve and Kaitlyn to be the Ladies Night punching bags. We don’t need Audrey for that spot too.

Mizore chuckles. She looks to the door as she was thinking that she heard it starting to open. When it doesn’t she turns her attention back to the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Of course the REAL champions could step up and be women for a change. I mean I would prefer to take back the titles from the women who unrightfully got them in the first place. that means you Summer Rae. Of all the people in your little camp, you are the one I have the most history with. And it is you who I want to put down. you were the one who pinned me to get the titles. I feel almost like I need to pin you to get the titles back. But let’s face facts Summer, we haven’t seen much of you here lately. But I’m sure you will come on at the last moment and run your mouth. So I really hope you step in to defend the titles. Because you will be my goal to take out. But that doesn’t man I’m not going to let Stealth Elf in the match. I made the mistake last month with trying to dictate the match. She will have her time in the ring. We will probably even pick you to isolate in our corner. Your time is over Summer. I guess you can say that Winter is Coming. As for Sasha.

Mizore looks down with a sneer. she shakes it off for a few moments before looking up at the camera again.

{Mizore Payne}

So it’s like taking candy from a baby is it? You entertain me Sasha. If you were half as good as your mouth made you out to be, you’d already be Divas champion. but the fact for the matter is that you are a joke. You learned your craft from Audrey who I’ve already mention sucked. Sasha I really hope you jump in that ring tonight. Because the it will be one of the greatest pleasures of the night to shut you up. At the end of the night Sasha, I don’t care who you get as your partner. The fact of the matter is that tonight we put an end to the BFFs. And we send you away from Ladies Night and the eWe one and for all.

Mizore smiles as she takes the Televixen off her waist and puts it back over her shoulder. She smiles at the camera.

{Mizore Payne}

Tonight is a big night BFFs. It is the night where I become the Divas champion and complete my gold grand slam. It’s a night where I become a two time tag team champion. And in my great night, the BFFs will only be a footnote. Whichever two of you step up to the plate, it will be all four of you in the end that will become victims, trapped under the ice.

Mizore walks forward and turns off the camera. She then realizes that Stealth Elf hasn’t returned from whatever errand Eighteen took her on. She heads out the door to find the duo as the scene fades away.

Last edited by JCKane on Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:14 am
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum