JoKaVerse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
JCKane
JCKane
Admin
https://jokaverse.forumotion.com

Frost Elfs Vs Funkadactyls Empty Frost Elfs Vs Funkadactyls

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:13 pm
-Insert Banner here-

RP Link: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/ewewrestling/12-30-2014-frost-elfs-vs-funkadactyls-jobber-t1354.html#p22142894

Show: Chaos Minor Show [12/30/2014]

(Mizore RP)

The scene opens up in a small room in the back of the arena. On the back wall is a big eWe logo. In front of it sits a single chair which is currently being occupied by Mizore. She currently has on the camo skirt and knee high socks she wears when she tags with Stealth Elf. She has on a white jacket with the Divas Tag Team hanging loosely around her waist. She seems a bit uncomfortable, shifting anxiously in the chair. A voice off the screen brings her to attention.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

Thank you for joining us for this special interview Mizore.

{Mizore Payne}

Umm you’re welcome I guess.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

Don’t be nervous Mizore, this is no different than any other interview you have done.

{Mizore Payne}

I’m just use to seeing the person interviewing me face to face.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

It’s all the same. So I understand you recently celebrated your birthday? How was that?

{Mizore Payne}

It was a lot of fun. Stealth Elf set me up a nice surprise party and I got a bunch of nice gifts. It was also nice to actually have both of my parents around for the big day.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

So does that mean Eighteen is finally admitting to being your mother.

{Mizore Payne}

No she still says I’m full of it. She claims that she only got me a gift because we won the Divas Tag Team titles back but I know she really cares about me.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

So you and Stealth Elf are still on the same page. A lot of people thought the two of you might go your separate ways after the time off the eWe took.

{Mizore Payne}

That’s silly. Ever since me and Stealth Elf became a team, we have done nothing but bring out the best in each other. A lot of my newest accomplishments probably wouldn’t have been achieved without Stealth Elf behind me. And as I said before: as long as she stands in my corner, we will be a team until the doors to the eWe close forever.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

Well this week the two of you team up for the first time in a while as you take on the team of the Funkadactyls.

{Mizore Payne}

I thought Pterodactyls were extinct.

Mizore smiles for only a moment but of course she can’t see the reaction from the interviewer because of the bright lights on her.

{Mizore Payne}

See this is why I like face to face interviews. I could see how my joke went over.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

So you are taking these two girls lightly?

{Mizore Payne}

Absolutely not. Even though they were originally just eye candy for Brodus Clay, Naomi and Cameron do have good wrestling skills. And don;t forget that I have already walked into one of these “easy” matches a few weeks ago and got beat by Heath Slater. I can not allow that to happen again, especially in a tag team match. We are the tag champions. And the vultures are always circling our feet, waiting for us to show a moment of weakness. I will not let Stealth Elf down. We will make the Funkadactyls an extinct species here in the eWe. They can go back to being eye candy for Brodu Clay in the independent circuits.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

I believe he is actually in TNA now.

{Mizore Payne}

As I said, back to the independent circuit.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

Well sadly right now there isn’t much competition for the tag team titles. Are you worried that the title could become frozen?

{Mizore Payne}

We would still be the champions, we just wouldn’t be adding any time to our reigns as champions. And that would be fine with me. If we are going to be known as the greatest Divas Tag champions of all time, I want it because we beat back all comers, not just because we had a slide were we never defended the belts. We are not Candice Michelle after all.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

Well what are your plans for the future right now when the eWe gets back going in full swing.

{Mizore Payne}

That should be pretty obvious. I’m still out to become the Divas champion. I want to be a Grand Slammer here in the Divas division just like my parents did in the males division. And despite losing to Abby, I know I can beat her. I know I can walk out as the champion. So it is just a matter of time until I get my hands on her again. And when I do, you will be seeing a new champion. I will fulfill my legacy.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

Before all that you better get the win tomorrow night.

{Mizore Payne}

I will get the win tomorrow night. There is no way that we lose to these two people. With Stealth Elf by my side, we will walk through these two like they are nothing. And the endangered species known as the Funkadactyls will become extinct after they become the next two victims, trapped under the ice.

{Off Camera Interviewer}

Thanks for your time Mizore.

Mizore nods as she stands up and straightens her outfit. She walks past the camera and tries to look at the interviewer but can’t see him behind the lights. She shrugs and leaves the room going into the hall where she blinks a few times to get her eyes adjusted to not being behind the bright lights. She takes a step when suddenly her small smile fades. She is looking at Android Eighteen who gives her a cold smile.

{Android #18}

Hello Mizore. Did you miss me?

Last edited by JCKane on Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:08 am; edited 3 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Frost Elfs Vs Funkadactyls Empty Re: Frost Elfs Vs Funkadactyls

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:14 pm
(SE RP)

-Off Camera-

New Year's Eve. The very last day of the year. There were lots of parties that took place during this time, not to mention people making New Year's resolutions. As for Stealth Elf, she was trying to decide what she was going to do not nessicially what she had planned for New Years. She was actually going out to Mizore's house for it. Seemed they wasn't going to be a party, per say, but they were going to have a sleep over and possibly a movie marathon.

So that's where Stealth Elf was on December 31, 2014. Though she and Mizore were watching different Movies, some comedy, some action, though no horrors as Stealth Elf couldn't stand those. As they watched, Stealth Elf had her problem run through her mind, over and over. All she had to do was one thing, just one, yet with the one thing it could have major ramifications. Stealth Elf had no idea what would happen and the negative outcomes were keeping Stealth Elf's mouth shut.

-Mizore-
"Almost time.

Stealth Elf glanced to the clock. There was about another half hour till 2014 was over.

-Stealth Elf-
"So... You have any New Year's Resolutions?

-Mizore-
"We don't do those here. We do New Year's Goals. Though I thought we talked about that?

Stealth Elf nodded as she sat on the couch, a bowel of empty popcorn between her and Mizore.

-Stealth Elf-
"Right... Slip of the tongue I guess.

-Mizore-
"Right, well I do have some. Like completing winning the Diva's Championship and completing the Diva's Grand slam.

Stealth Elf nodded again. She knew that one of course.

-Stealth Elf-
"I can't wait to see you do it too. Just not sure if you'll be able to do it any time soon.

-Mizore-
"Oh I know, Championships are in hiatus for now. But you'd best believe as soon as the Diva's Championship is up for grabs, I'll be the first one there.

Stealth Elf knew that was true. Mizore wanted so badly to get that one last title. Not only to complete that Grand slam but to be the top Diva.

-Stealth Elf-
"And I'll be right there backing you up all the way.

Mizore smiled at Stealth Elf.

-Mizore-
"I know you will. And when you're ready to get your next title, I'll be there for you too.

That got a smile out of Stealth Elf. She knew that Mizore would have her back, just what being friends were about. Though just hearing it her say it was nice.

-Mizore-
"So what about you?

-Stealth Elf-
"Hmm?

-Mizore-
"What are your New Year's Goals?

Stealth Elf thought about it. Yet oddly enough, this was it, an excellent opportunity to tell her. Or was it? Should it come out like this? Or should more prep be in it?

-Stealth Elf-
"I... I dunno.

Mizore shook her head at her.

-Mizore-
"Oh come on. You've got to have something?

Once again she could tell her. But no. She couldn't. So she thought of something else.

-Stealth Elf-
"...I dunno really. I mean I found out who I am, I'm staying with my mom. I have a great sister. And you're my best friend, what else could I want?

-Mizore-
"Well what about in EWE? You could set your goals on one of the singles titles? Like the Shining Star Championship? You’ve earn a shot at it.

Stealth Elf thought about it. That was something.

-Stealth Elf-
"Yeah.... Well ok, I guess that's it. My New Year's Reso-

-Mizore-
"Goal.

-Stealth Elf-
"Right... My New Year's Goal is to become the Shining Star Championship, and to become the longest reigning and defending Diva's Tag Team Champions... As long as they return.

-Mizore-
"See, those are some good goals. And don't worry, Things will get back to normal soon.

-Stealth Elf-
"Right.

Mizore smiled as she then looked down at their empty bowel of popcorn.

-Mizore-
"Well, guess I'll go get us some more popcorn.

Mizore grabbed the bowel as she stood up. Stealth Elf glanced at the time.

-Stealth Elf-
"OK.

So Mizore headed out as Stealth Elf watched her leave. As she did, she couldn't help think, silently in her head one more goal she had. Yet felt compelled to say it allowed, but in hushed tones.

-Stealth Elf-
"My true New Year's goal is to tell you the truth, Mizore.

-On Camera-

We open up to what looked to be a simple looking room. A black curtain with the EWE logo on it was there. Stealth Elf seemed to step in front of the camera's view.

-Stealth Elf-
"All right so I don't exactly have anything fancy for this. I didn't have much time as Tomorrow’s the show and it's pretty late.

Stealth Elf nods though apparently no one was manning the camera as it stand in its spot. So Stealth Elf continued.

-Stealth Elf-
"So Tomorrow you will be seeing the return of the Frost Elfs as we take on The Funkadactyls.

She paused for applause that wasn't there.

-Stealth Elf-
"So you'll be able to see your tag team Champions, rather the titles are frozen or not, in action... Oh almost forgot.

You could tell that Stealth Elf was tired as she quickly walks out of the shot before returning as she fashioned her Diva's Tag Team Championship belt around her waist.

-Stealth Elf-
"There we go, almost forgot.

She smile and as usual it only met to her eyes as her brown mask hid her face.

-Stealth Elf-
"So, the Pteridonkles...

She shook her head, she really was tired. She even added the p to it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Maybe I shouldn't be doing this so late at night. I mean I'm tired, been a long day of preparing. Apparently I'm a little flumble-jabbled too.

Stealth Elf wondered if that was even a word, but felt too tired to say anything.

-Stealth Elf-
"Right... well the funk-a-ladies will also be having their debut that night. Though we all no they usually come out with Brotus Clay... Oh and Mizore, Brotus is here too... so uh... yeah.

Stealth Elf really needed to get some sleep, not a good idea to try and do this this late.

-Stealth Elf-
"So what can I say about them? Uh... They're interesting dancers, both great athletes, or so I hear. Oh wait, never mind, me and Mizore was checking out their matches and things. Fun, times. But we got their number and we're going to call it and say hello....

Stealth Elf paused, that wasn't right. She shook her head and slapped her cheeks a few times.

-Stealth Elf-
"Right... so, it may have been awhile since me and Mizore teamed together, well in the ring of course, but just because EWE hadn't been on the air, didn't mean we stopped. We're still friends and if you thought that was only for our tag team you were wrong.

Stealth Elf nodded as she sluggishly rose her and wiped her held her forehead for a moment. Leaning her head into to it and almost falling asleep. But she snapped out of it.

-Stealth Elf-
"... Uh... you know what. Forget this tonight. Shouldn't have messed with it. But uh... Funk-a-whatsis, me and Mizore our taking you down, so don't blink...

Her eyes began to droop as she snapped out of it.

-Stealth Elf-
"Or you'll do that... Night.

She went to the camera. She'd edit it later, if she sent it at all. She ended the recording and went to bed.

Frost Elfs Vs Funkadactyls LvGXgaw

Last edited by JCKane on Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
JCKane
JCKane
Admin

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:15 pm
Results Link: TBA

Jan 06, 2015#1
The intro video for the minor show began to play as EWE began streaming live. Once it was over, we cut to the commentary team. Which was Kristy and Greenwood.

Greenwood: Welcome everyone to the first EWE show of 2015! I'm here with the one who brought us this show, Kristy Jensen.

Kristy: Not for long actually.

*Kenny looks to Kristy a bit confused.*

Greenwood: What do you mean? Are you saying we'll not have another EWE show for a while?

Kristy shook her head.

Kristy: No no no, not that. I meant here in commentary. So.

Kristy got up as she took a microphone to her lips.

Kristy: Ladies and Gentleman I give you the other Commentator for the time being.

There was a moment's pause, before "Burning Ghetto" by Alien; Renegade plays over the PA system and Smolderdash's Entrance video plays on the titontron. Kristy was clapping as a young black girl comes out, the Smolderdash helmet under her arm. There were boos from the crowd of course, as they assume that was her under the helmet. So Smolderdash ignores them as she makes her way to the commentary booth. She takes Kristy's place as she slips on the head set.

Greenwood: Well uh... Welcome Smolderdash.

Jade: Call me Jade.

Kenny nodded.

Greenwood: Very well, Jade.

Kristy heads to the back as the show continues with a small sponsor’s message.

Roller Brawl Vs Heath Slater(AI)

This match was slightly even but Roller Brawl was able to take control of most of the match. Finally she finished with a Cursed Helmet which laid Slater out. Roller Brawl smiled before she put Buzzsaw trap on Slater, which Slater taps out.

Winner: Roller Brawl
Scores: 7-6(AI)

We have a brief scene where Stealth Elf refuses to return to the locker room, despite Mizore trying to let her know that 18 was going to her match. Stealth Elf doesn't give in though as things cut back to the ring.

Android 18 Vs Damian Sandow(AI)

The bell rings for this match as Damian had a mike and was trying to get the attention of the unwashed masses of the EWE. He began to say some things but 18 throws a fireball at him which shut him up. However since the match had already begun it was over.

Winner: Damian Sandow (VIA DQ)
Scores: 7(AI)-6.7

18 only chuckled at Damian who was going off at her. 18 then planted him with Down in flames before heading to the back.

Greenwood: Well that was an interesting end to that match.

Jade: Perhaps. Damian talks too much, so he got what he deserved.

Greenwood: A win?

Jade: No, a fireball to the face.

Greenwood: Right, well we have another word from a sponsor so stay tuned.

Which is what they had of course.

D-Dawg Vs Hollie Winder

So how did this match go? Well, as soon as the match begun, two wrestlers in masks came out from under the ring and hit both these two. They beat them up a bit and headed off.

Winner: Tie (DQ)
Scores: 0-0
Greenwood: Well that was, interesting.

Jade: We'll go with that. But who were those two?

Greenwood: I don't know, but we have one more word from our sponsor before it seems Mrs. Jensen has some announcements to make.

So there was another word from a sponsor as we come back Kristy is in the middle of the ring with a microphone.

Kristy: Ok, so far we've not really had any matches, but have you been enjoying the show?

There was applause of course but it hadn't been the best matches.

Kristy: Well perhaps I can give you something really excited for. For at the end of the month, EWE will be hosting its first Pay-per-View of 2015!

This did increase the applause. After all that was a sign that things were coming back to normal.

Kristy: During that show we will be having a Royal Rumble Match!

The increased the cheers all the more as they were excited for that.

Kristy: If that's not reason to get excited, then perhaps seeing your Undisputed Champion in action will? And I'm not talking about him in the Rumble, but what do you say to him defending his Championship!

The Crowd's cheers got even louder. Surely it was signs of things going great.

Kristy: Oh but who to put him against? Maybe CM Punk?
The Crowd seemed to like that idea. Even a few Punk chants could be heard.

Kristy: Or how about Android Eighteen? If she's up to it that is.

This got even more cheers. Not that they liked 18 but an 18 vs White Tiger match for the Undisputed Championship would be great.

Kristy: Well, Either of those matches would be interesting. But I have another idea. One that could result in either of those matches taking place. So during the show after next. Otherwise known as Chaos Minor Show #5, we'll be having a series of Beat the clock matches for those who sign up. The one who managed to beat the clock at the end of the night, will be facing White Tiger for the Undisputed Championship!

The Crowd cheered loving this idea. Kristy smiled as she wasn't done just yet.

Kristy: That's not all.

The crowds died down as they listened, wondering what else could have this match be even better.

Kristy: White Tiger will also be competing in this beat the Clock Challenge. If he wins, he can choose whoever he likes as his opponent.

This got the crowds cheering again.

Kristy: With that, I hope you enjoy the rest of the show.

The crowds continued to cheer as Kristy leaves the ring and heads to the back.

CM Punk Vs Randy Orton

This match begun with the two locking up. Of course, no soon had they done that than "S.S. Spectral" Hits the PA system and Roller Brawl comes skating out like her usual entrance. She comes down and begins to skate around the ring like usual. This gets the two's attention. Of course, Randy Orton tries to capitalize with an RKO but Punk pushes him away, he attempts a GTS but Orton elbows him a few times but falls on the other side of the apron. Roller Brawl stops to watch what's going on as she shouts out what looked to be hey Punk. This momentarily gets Punk's attention, enough for Orton to grab him and senton him to the floor, but it causes both damage. And neither is able to make it back into the Ring before the Ref counts to 10.

Winner: Tie(Double Count out)
Score: 0-0

Roller Brawl skates back to the stage and chuckles, gives them a wink, and skates backstage.

Summer Rae Vs Emma

This match starts with a dance off... well Emma trying to make it one. Summer just slaps her in the face and tackles her hitting her head against the matt over and over again. Which is how Summer takes control. She hits a few moves wearing down Emma before she goes for her finisher. This fails as Emma counters and gets some momentum going herself. But as she attempts to show off a bit before laying down the finishing blow, Summer Grabs her arm she outstretched in her dance and goes for a schoolgirl. This gets a 2 count but momentum shifts back in her favor. Finally, she manages to hit her finisher and that's all she wrote as the ref hits 3.

Winner: Summer Rae
Scores: 6.8-6(AI)

Frost Elfs Vs Funkadactyls(AI)

Android 18 had come down to the ring with the Frost Elfs. This of course, threw SE's game terribly. Making a lot of minor mistakes. Even a few split focus as she was isolated in the corner by the Funkadactyls. Finally, she built up enough to go for a tag to Mizore but missed her hand entirely. Which got her more isolated. Finally, she tried again and managed to get the tag. Mizore came in hit Cameron off the turnbuckle before pinning Naomi for the 1, 2, 3.

Winner: Frost Elfs
Scores: 13.3-10.5(AI)

The Funkadactyls left as Mizore rose Stealth Elf's hand as they were cheered. 18 got into the ring giving a slow clap, before she planted Stealth Elf with the Down in Flames. She said something about she should have made all those mistakes or something as Mizore was annoyed and saying some things to 18. The shows ends at this.

Next RP in Full Timeline: https://jokaverse.forumotion.com/t442-stealth-elf-vs-naomi
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum